Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)
Default why was my post deleted???

I made a post asking why a member of the board had been banned and it was deleted..i dont get it?

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.
Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
Old 10-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletembrace View Post
I made a post asking why a member of the board had been banned and it was deleted..i dont get it?
Thats an easy question to answer. Another members status is not your business. And why a member is banned is also not your business nor subject to debate.

Thats why your post was removed. And if I had found it I would have removed it.

And BTW multiple user accounts are not allowed "Crimsonprey"

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 10-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

I dont use the other accounts anymore because i dont have any idea what the passwords are.Its not like I hid it either..its in my status. Im not asking about the user to be nasty but i got along with them rather well. If this is how welcoming and friendly rb is going to be towards me,i wont be staying for very long.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
Old 10-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
scarletembrace

Oh and its crimsondesire...rather then. That account hasnt been used so long it may have been deleted already. I cant do anything about the fact i have multiple accounts,i cant retrieve my password. So... pretty annoying comment.....found it-http://www.rapeboard.com/member.php?u=24582

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire

Last edited by scarletembrace; 10-09-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletembrace View Post
I dont use the other accounts anymore because i dont have any idea what the passwords are.Its not like I hid it either..its in my status. Im not asking about the user to be nasty but i got along with them rather well. If this is how welcoming and friendly rb is going to be towards me,i wont be staying for very long.
Your correct you wont be staying long if you insist on asking about suspended members, I guarantee it.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 10-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

For all the dunderheads out there.

Don't ask why someone was banned in public. PM a mod and ask them politely what happened. If they don't want to tell you then it's not any of your business so go about your day.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 10-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Thats an easy question to answer. Another members status is not your business. And why a member is banned is also not your business nor subject to debate.

Thats why your post was removed. And if I had found it I would have removed it.

And BTW multiple user accounts are not allowed "Crimsonprey"

CR, next time I see you I'll buy you a beer. That is an entirely appropriate response and should be a "copy and paste" answer to any such question.

By the way, "Crimsondesire" or whatever she is called tried the same thing (multiple accounts) on KO. Didn't work. NOBODY is that stupid as to forget that many passwords and besides the "retrieve password" function on KO works fine. Just click on the link.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
scarletembrace

what do you mean tried the same thing..and it didnt work? What didnt work..and how didnt it work......? :s .............I was open everytime about what happened. Wtf is ko?And I am crimsondesire... i havnt posted on it since 2009 which you can check and why would i want to abandon that account with like 7000 something rep for an account with 779 rep>? The retrieve password button doesnt work when i think it was attached to an old email,im not sure what they attached it to....Yeah my accounts got hacked into by an exboyfriend who didnt agree with rapeboard....i didnt forget them....i dont think i should be talked down to for asking about why somebody i got along with got banned,if someone had just said..nicely you dont wish to tell me in public and prefer i didnt ask that way,that would have been acceptable.The onlyr eason i done it in the first place is because i thought it was okay since ive seen other more respected members of the board do it previously without an issue.I dont really think i need to keep explaining myself,this is getting really annoying,goodluck with everything.....im leaving this thread here.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire

Last edited by scarletembrace; 10-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

seems a bit harsh to me.

Last edited by snarkopo; 10-10-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #10
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

CR, next time I see you I'll buy you a beer. That is an entirely appropriate response and should be a "copy and paste" answer to any such question.

By the way, "Crimsondesire" or whatever she is called tried the same thing (multiple accounts) on KO. Didn't work. NOBODY is that stupid as to forget that many passwords and besides the "retrieve password" function on KO works fine. Just click on the link.
You really support this Sierra?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:35 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think you'll find that was Phantom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
You really support this Sierra?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 AM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I think you'll find that was Phantom.
Normally I would not take the time or trouble to respond to this, but it has gotten to the point where I feel that I must.

FR, why did this need to be said? And why fling this comment at Phantom's back as he departs? Or did you mean to drag me in?

There are at least four respected people on this board - including three moderators - who have spoken personally to both Phantom and to me. Somedude, HRH, Sternenlied and Crotch_Ripper have spoken to Phantom and myself on the phone. In fact, Little Miss Rotter has been on webcam with both Phantom and with me - so you might ask HER. (What a cutie, by the way!)

I stated my own opinion above, and I'm more than willing to explain those opinions, if asked politely.

Otherwise, I have no intention of being the continuing "victim" in your war with Phantom. If you have something to say to me, say it. Otherwise, find someone else to vent your spleen on. This kitty bites.
Closed Thread