Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raped on a Train (for Nikigirl)

Long boring train ride to and from a long boring job. Fuck I hate my life. Well, not totally hate. I do have one small joy that I like to extract at the expense of others. So see I like to molest women on trains; I like to rape them. As you might expect I can't do that everyday, in fact I can only do it rarely. But today, today I can do do it. Today I've brought some lackeys to make the work all the more easy. I look around for someone to, forcibly, spend a good time with.

There she is, across the train. I can't see her very well from this side of train, but I want her; I'm going to take her. I motion to the other men with me, my helpers in this endeavor--it's difficult to convince bitches to stop fighting when you're alone, but with a few other guys to standby and keep the rest of the riders away, no one will spoil your fun. As we cross the train I see that I choose well; she's standing in a corner near the door. This can only end in fun, for me at least.

I stand behind her as my helpers form a ring behind me; no need for anyone to see what is about to transpire here. With her back still toward me, I walk up behind her and place my hand on her ass and squeeze.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, 22, 5' 6, 34 c 28 33, Black long hairs, black eyes. Wearing, black bra, black lacy panty, half slip over the bra and a Top, with buttons in front, and a jacket over it, a thong and long skirt, reaching to ankels.

I just joined a new job for which I was going by the train. I used to take 9 am train but today I had to visit headquarter of the company and hence reached the station at 7:15 and entered in the train. All the faces were new for me but i dont care, I had to travel for almost 3 hrs today because I had to meet my vice president there for a meeting.

I didnt find seat so i placed myself near the door in a corner where the crowd was less dense. I was just getting myself comfortable and I felt a hand on my ass, it squeezed my buttocks. I got shocked. I turned my face towards that man and gave him a glance of anger. Such things are common in the trains and I dont want to create chaos.

I just moved a feet from him and kept my hands to my back covering my ass. If he does anything nasty i will slap him, I thought..
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She turns around and gives me an angry look and moves as far away from me as she can. I don't think she knows exactly how screwed she is now, more fun for me when she finally realizes it. She can try to get away but there's nowhere for her to go--she's stuck between the wall of car and a wall of my associates. She could try to fight back but I'm bigger and stronger than her. I put my hands in my pockets, she grins, a gloating sort of grin. She thinks I've been cowed back into my place, that by moving away from me she'll somehow be safe from the groper. I'm not a groper, I'm a rapist. My knife is still in there, you never know when you'll need a knife to cut through cloths or get instant compliance.

When she turns around again I move closer to her. With my right hand I grab a hold of her wrists while using my left hand to grope her firm ass. I feel her try to free her wrists out of my hand; it doesn't work, my grip is to tight. I pull her hands to right while I wrap my left arm around her body and push her up against me. I start to grind my crotch into her ass. I lean over slightly and lower my head so that my mouth is next to her ear. I whisper, "You've got a nice ass bitch. How about you be a nice little girl and show it to me?" With that I let go of her body with my left arm and use it to search for her skirt's zipper. She's got a nice ass, I want to see, want to feel it, want to violate it.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I moved as far as possible, shrinking myself towards the door of the train. I took some deep breaths and felt that there's no one in the intimate distance. I felt relaxed and kept my hands at the back. But, suddenly I felt both my wrists are held very tightly by one hand and moved to a side, causing a stretch in my shoulders.

I realized that this is the same man. My eyes turned red with anger as I felt his one hand wrapped around my waist and he is now trying to make me feel the stiffness of his dick on my ass.

"You've got a nice ass bitch. How about you be a nice little girl and show it to me?" I got very angry with this statement of yours. I feel your hand is moving around the waistband of my skirt. I know you are searching for the zipper.

I take a deep breath, and with all power, I raise my right leg and hit your leg with the pencil heel of my sandal. I see that you are wearing strong shoes but still the blow was enough to stop u and to loosen the grip.

I get myself released and turned to you. Before you react, I say, "Look Mister, you better behave yourself or I will call police here."
Old 01-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

Fucking bitch. I grind my teeth and let go of your wrists as she jabs the heel of your sandal into my leg. I wasn't expecting that. She turns around and say something, I don't really listen. I raise my arm and quickly slap her across the face. Before she can react I pull a zip tie out of my packet and tie her wrists together over the handrail. She starts to scream but I place my hand over her mouth to muffle the scream. She tries to kick my leg again but I dodge this time and pull off the sandal, no need to let her try that again.

I pull out my knife, I didn't start the violence, I can't be held accountable if something happens now. She couldn't be nice and just take it, just let me fuck her right here like a good little whore, no she had to fight back. I put my knife up to her throat and speak again, "You're going to pay for that cunt. Scream or try that again and I'll cut you." That should quiet the bitch for now. I take the knife away from her throat and the hand away from her mouth and unzip and pull down her skirt. Nice, she's wearing a thong. I love thongs, I love the way they cleave an ass in two, the way they don't hide anything from behind. I cut the sides of her thong and pull if off. I smell them, nothing, not even a whiff of arousal, I smile; she's going to bleed. I shove them into her mouth; no need to let her scream again. I step back and look at my prey: hands tied above her head, naked from the waist down, panties stuffed in her mouth. I put my hand between her legs and cup her pussy, time for the fun to start.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I thought my reaction would scare him but i was wrong, You slap me hard blurring my vision for a few seconds. I feel you raising my hands and tying them to something. I now come to see the intentions but before I scream, I was muffled by your hand and now frightened by your knife.

I am scared to death with the view of sharp knife. Tears start falling off my eyes, I shake my head and plead him, no. I look around but everyone is showing me his back. I doubt they all are your companion or what...

I feel you removing my skirt, thong and panty. I want to scream now for help, letting go of the worry of knife but before I do, my mouth is stuffed by my own panty.

I feel you groping my vagina making me cry and realizing me that I am up to the worst nightmare of my life now...
Old 01-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

The threat of violence took the fight out of her, good, that makes it all the easier for me to do exactly what I want to. I run my fingers along her hairless slit as I unzip her jacket and unbutton her blouse; I want to feel her tits. I curl my fingers along her slit up and jab them into her pussy. It's hard getting them, but worth it when I see her body tense up in pain. The pain from the friction of the unwanted intrusion must be excruciating. The thought begin to get me hard. I continue to grind into her ass with my rapidly growing cock. She should be able to feel the stiffness, feel what's coming soon.

With her blouse open I begin to paw at her bra encased breasts. That won't do. I pull one out and begin to pinch its nipple; it quickly hardens. The hole between her legs has begun to respond to my cruel advances--it wants me, even if she doesn't. I remove my fingers and wipe the juice off under her nose. I want her smell herself, to smell her arousal, when I fuck her. I slowly pull down my zipper, I want her to know its coming. I step out of my pants and boxers; keeping them on would be too restrictive, I want to enjoy this. I leave everything in pockets within reach, no need to get caught because I forgot to keep my knife close by. I cut the front of her bra, I want to hold her tits when I rape her. I move my mouth to her ears and whisper while I slide my dick up and down her now wet snatch, parting her now separating lips even more, "You're wet. Do like getting fucked on trains? Do you like getting fucked in public like this, whore? You want this, you want this don't you?" With that I slide in.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:50 PM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

He removes my jacket and blouse. I can do nothing but to shake my head noooo. I feel his fingers entering my pussy. My eyes close in pain, fear and humiliation. I cant bear it. I dont want it.

I feel my breasts suqeezed under bra. I dont open my eyes becasue of humiliation and shame. I know many can see me but no one comes to my rescue. I cant scream too. I feel foul smell in my nose and open my eyes to see your fingers. Fresh tears fall from my eyes this time. My eyes are plaeading you but you respond them by cutting my bra and raise my jacket and blouse to my elbows. Making me completely naked and enter my pussy.

I feel ashamed and angry when I hear your taunts but I am helpless. Oh God, where the hell I am cught up!!!

Its just 15 minutes and my life is changed forever... I cry as I feel you entering my pussy completely.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #9
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I slide my way into you wet, inviting hole. I enter easily, the finger fucking did that. Your cunt is tight, hugging my cock, almost like you want my cum inside you. Thankfully I intend to give you that pleasure. I grad hold of one of your tits with my left hand, with my right hand I got for your clit. It's not enough for me use you like a fuck toy, like piece of meat to wrap my cock around, no I want you to be completely used, completely dominated--I want to make you cum on the cock that is violating you.

My left hand finds you nipple--it's even harder than before, it's almost as though you were enjoying this, as though you might say no, but deep down you know you want it. I whisper into your ear, " You know you wanted it, you know you're just a horny little slut." I continue to fuck you, in and out, in and out. With my right hand I start to play with you clit, moving them around it. It gets harder, more pronounced--you can't control the arousal you body feels.

Time to see if I can make you my bitch. I thrust in as deep as I can, a fleshy sound is created as my crotch slams into your ass, don't worry I think, your tight little asshole will get some attention today. I immediately pull out as fast I can--nothing happens. I sigh, I tried to make it easy for you, but no, had to make it hard. I guess more pain for you.

Last edited by angkorwat; 01-20-2009 at 10:44 PM.
angkorwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I again try to scream as I feel you started pumping inside my channel. I cant beliive I can be raped on a train admist many passangers like this.

I am further humiliated by your hands on nipple. I keep crying and enduring your dick in my pussy and your filthy hands on my tits and your cheap comments on me.

When you pull out, I feel you might cum on me and leave me but my assumption was wrong. You held me tight and before I think anything, I scream from intense pain in my ass as you enter it forcefully, tearing my muscles of rectum

I am shaking from humiliation, pain and anger but i cant help myself.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #11
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I didn't want it to be this way, all you had was submit, all you had to do was accept the rape, but no, you had to make it hard on me. With little care I shove my cock into your ass. Even with the gag in your mouth I still hear your scream. Your pain must be excruciating. I start to pump into your broken ass, the blood from the unprepared entry lubricating my thrusts. Your pussy was tight, but this is positively orgasmic. I cum quickly, creaming your ass. I savor the moment and quickly pull my softening cock out. Blood and cum begin to drip down out of your raped and brutalized ass down your leg. I smile, I hope you think it's over; I'm just getting started.

I enlist the help of some of my associated and cut you down from the handrail. We drop you on the floor. One of them hold you hands as two more spread your legs. You can't fight it--there are 4 of use and one of you, you're fucked, again. I position myself between your legs, waiting for my cock to get hard again. I whisper into your ear, "You couldn't make it easy on yourself could you? You had to fight. I always win." I slam my cock into you cunt to punctuate the final word.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I feel like you are tearing my body in two parts when you rape my ass. it was imposssible for me to endure the pain but I had to take it as I was helpless. I get a sigh of relief when you came quickly.

I think you will leave me but I was absolutely wrong. I am shocked to see that you are not alone and other men also join in pinning me down to the floor. Tears of defeat, angush and humiliation fall from my eyes as you again start ravishing my vagina with deep thrusts and taunt me to fight...
Old 01-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #13
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

You start t cry as I rape your cunt again. Having cum two times before, it takes me much longer to fill you again. I look at your face, your eyes stare into emtpy space, the shock of what has happened must be overwhelming. I continue to roughly and deeply thrusts into you, cumming once again in your in thoroughly raped pussy. I pull my cock out of you again--you probably think this "nightmare" is over, but it's not. We pull you up off the floor and zip up your jacket; we'll be coming into a station soon and you'll be coming with us. We push you out the doors with us--you're broken body offering little resistance.

We head for a door at the end of the platform, I take out a key and unlock the door. We force you inside. The room is an old unused storage area with a large, dirty, open area in the middle. We tear the rest of your clothes off and push you down on the cold concrete. The rest of my associates begin to loosen their pants--you're going to be gang raped.