Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Greetings To All From A Young, Innocent Newbie

Hello all!!! My name is Susan. I'm 18 yrs old (but I've been told that I look like I'm 15). I have curly flamming red hair, a sprinkle of freckles on my forehead, firm C cups, and milky creamy white skin. I've been into rape for about a year. I guess you can say that I was forced into it by something that happened when I was 14.

I was raped by my 36 yr old female neighbor. I was alone at my house on my bed with her doing Geometry just like she had done for several years. I was wearing a simple pink t-shirt and matching shorts with no socks. I leaned over to ask her a question about a problem then she started smelling my red hair telling me how wonderful my hair smelled. Then she started rubbing my arm telling me how creamy my young skin is.

Just as I was about to tell her to stop, she threw me onto the bed. I was screaming bloody murder. She grabbed both of my arms and put them above me with one arm. And the other she raised my t-shirt and bra. She started sucking and biting my tiny pink nipples.

She was telling me how long she waited for this moment. She then put her hand down my shorts rubbing my pussy. She then told me that she couldn't wait to get me down to her dungeon. Just as she was getting going, I heard a noise at the door. It was my dad. He grabbed her off of me and called the police.

Several months later I was taken to the trial and had to testify about what had happened. As I was talking, I looked over to the jury and one guy put a notebook over his pants and he started playing with his dick. Her lawyer claimed that I came onto her and that the whole thing was consensual.

When she testified she claimed mental disease, then she claimed that she was tickling me. Then she finally confessed. She said that she had planned on kidnapping me, taking me to a friends house, torture me and then let her lesbian and Domme girlfriends borrow me and use me.

For the first few years I had terrible nightmares and I even went to see a shrink for a while. But just recently I have had dreams and fantasies about it thinking What If. What if my dad didn't come home. Would I be some woman's slave naked and chained up in a dungeon somewhere?

Now I love talking about it to older women and sometimes men and it turns me on. I would love to relive my youth and what happened. I even have a guy that I met that is going to write a sex story about what could have happened to me.

If you want to see pictures of me,or if you want me to talk more about what happened or my erotic fantasies, please feel free to IM me or email me at susan_haynes19@yahoo.com

Susan
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to RB.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you will fit right in. Have fun and visit often.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

welcome! hope you meet lots of interesting people on here and are able to explore all your deepest darkest fantasies! if u ever want to chat i'm couleecactus@yahoo.com
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to RB. No I am not the woman you are looking for. I like men. A lot. But I do hope you enjoy the board.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Welcome to RB. No I am not the woman you are looking for.
Maybe she is, maybe she isnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
I like men. A lot. But I do hope you enjoy the board.
This is true, she is a randy little minx.