Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #1
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts
Default Facts & Myths

Mythundefined: Rape results from an uncontrollable sexual urge of biological origin. Men rape impulsively and out of biological need.

Factundefined: Rape is a criminal act of violence, using sex as a weapon. Men rape to express hostility and to dominate. Since most convicted rapists are married or have available sex partners, rape is not primarily a sexual experience. Men rape because it allows them to express anger and to feel powerful by controlling another person. Studies show that 50% of rapes are planned, not impulsive. This supports the view that rape is learned behavior and does not arise from biological need.

Comments pls!
BoYDoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #2
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

What about the argument that many species seek different sex partners to the point that they will ignore former sex partners, even if it's the only available option? This suggests a biological urge for the male to have as many partners as possible to increase his chances of success and promote genetic diversity.

*sticking his nose back into his textbook*
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default yada yada yada...

90% of my meals are planned well ahead of time.... does that mean that the biological urge known as "hunger" isn't the reason that I eat?

Don't get me wrong... I agree that rape is more of an expression of misogyny than it is of lust -- moreso for some men than for others -- but to say that it has nothing to do with sexual urges is bullshit.

The reason that rapes are planned is that they don't want to get caught. If you see a hot babe in a bar, and think "damn! I want some of that!", that's an impulsive urge. If you buy her a drink, chat her up, exchange phone numbers, call her up, see a movie, go back to her place, and boink like rabbits, that's a planned response to the initial impulsive urge. If you lurk around in the bar until closing, follow her out her car, tail her on her way home, and then jump her in her garage, that's also planned, but the impetus was the initial impulsive sexual urge back in the bar.

Some men (including myself) are turned on by the thought of humiliating and degrading a woman. Some men (not including myself) are also turned on by physically hurting women. Therefore the desire to hurt and humiliate is itself a sexual urge.

I would agree that in some cases, the rape is more of an expression of violence and less of a fulfillment of sexual urges, but in other cases it's not.

When a frat boy has sex with a girl who passed out in the back room after drinking too much, he's not using "rape as a weapon". He's doing it to get his rocks off. Any guy who would do this, of course, has a misogynistic lack of respect for women and should get counseling and jailtime, but to say that it's not a "sexual experience" or due to a biological urge is crap.
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Some women, myself included, get hot at the thought of being degraded and humiliated.
Yet, I don't go walking down the road with a sign on my back saying, "Rape Me".

Well, I am an equal opportunity rapee, but I have my druthers also. I have certain desirable physcial and personality attributes, I would like to have in my rapist.

Hey, when you do me, wear cologne, preferably some thing by Ralph Lauren.

.....and don't use Old Spice, damn, you wanna smell like my daddy?

Coz, if ya do, it will be like incest, and I have had enough from my dang sister.

Ya hear me?
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:17 PM   #5
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

If rape is purely a problem of psychosis, then why do chimpanzees, our closest lieing relatives, force themselves on resisting females? No, rape is not entirely the fault of a sick repressive society or an attempt to 'feel like a big man' , though certainly that's a part of what causes many to rape. It is also a desire for sex coupled with complete lack of respect for another person's rights.
"Modern Feminisim's most naive formulation is its assertation that rape is a crime of violence but not sex, that is is merely power masquerading as sex. But sex is power, and all power is inherently aggressive....Society is woman's protection against rape not...the cause of rape.... World-wide evidence is overwhelming that whenever social controls are weakened, as in war or mob rule, even civilized men behave in uncivilized ways, among which is the barbarity of rape." - Camile Paglia, Sexual Personae
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:34 PM   #6
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts

I do feel that "Violence" cannot be solely attributed to etiology of Rape.
My sexual desire would be irresistable if i am deprived for more than a week! If i find my victim under right circumstances, i may not really care about her consent cause it will not be the first thing in my mind! Violence and demoralisation will certainly come up as side-effect, provided she resists (normally she would to some extent) Even if i am not deprived, i find it sexually appealing to have forced sex, putting more emphasis on sex rather force!
I would certainly feel proud dominating a physical equivalent or more, not a helpless little soul, i would prefer enjoying her body for my sexual pleasure rather mutilating it for my psychic gratification.
BoYDoC is offline   Reply With Quote