Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation
Question Rape Babies

If a woman gets pregnant by a rapist, something I believe rarely happens, should she get an abortion?

I would think she would get an abortion considering the baby was a result of unwanted intercourse and served only as a reminder of having been attacked.

However, I don't see how that would be fair to the child seeing as how it had no idea of how it had been concieved or by whom.

What are your guys thoughts on this?
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My answer would be no comment! And you might want to duck after posting this thread my friend!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #3
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

The whole abortion issue, I think, is tied to personal morality. However, I believe that there is both a (1) spiritual and a (2) rational argument against abortion.

(1) Only God can create life and only he can take it away in keeping with his grand design. If life is conceived in a certain way, even in a horrific way such as rape, it has happened for a reason. To abort the baby would be a sin against God. (Of course, if you don't believe in God, then this makes no sense.)

(2) The rational argument is - why should the child have to pay for something that is completely outside his or her control.

The money that is spent on providing abortion services should instead be ploughed into decent counselling services.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #4
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's always the option of putting it up for adoption, that way no constant reminder for the rest of your life, and the baby lives too.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 02:19 PM   #5
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

speaking as someone who gave birth to a lovely baby girl less than a year ago, from my point of view it wouldnt have mattered on bit wether she was concieved via consenual sex, rape or hell even a turkey baster!

she is so precious to me i really cant imagine not having her. luckily for me she was not a 'rape baby' (dont like that label for innocent child!) nor was she a turkey baster experience.
regardless of how they came into this world each child deserves a fair shot at life providing the mother feels capable of nuturing it in her body until its able to take its first breath. if she does not feel capable this then of couse abortion/adoption is her option but i gotta say i dont like the way you implied that she should automatically abort simply becasue its conception was not something she'd chosen. the choice is down to the individual person who must make their own judgement.
i feel its a bit unfair of you to say you'd imagine the mother would abort. there have been many many cases where this has not happened and i think you may be making unfair judgements on many strong brave and determined women who overcame their attacks and i'm sure got a huge amount of joy from their children and were not constantly reminded of the rape.
anyway sorry to rant there but its a topic i feel strongly about.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:31 PM   #6
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

I'd take the other side of the argument than others. Don't really go in for that "it's God's will" or "God has his reason for it" stuff. That would require a belief in God. Hey man, try atheism, it's a "non-prophet" organization. The rapist is in and out and has no responsibility to the kid. But the woman never consented to sex, let alone consenting to a child. She shouldn't be stuck with such a huge responsibility she never asked for. As for the right of the child, well, I guess that depends of your definition of when life begins.

In the end, its an individual decision that each woman should be left the fuck alone to make. Innocent sounds like she has a loving relationship with her child, but not every woman would be like that. If the woman's not planning for a child at the time, or wants her children to be with a man she chooses rather than forced upon her, let her do what she thinks is best for herself.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think innocent has a point, the point being its the woman's choice. All babies are lovable regardless of how they were conceived.

I don't believe in abortion.

I have three children the last of which was conceived, while his mother and I were drunk after a Christmas party. His mother wasn't happy at all when she found out she was pregnant, we discussed the possibility of abortion, thank goodness we didn't, he's a lovely boy, 19 now and his whole life to look forward to. I may add that was the last time his mother and I ever had sex.

Having said that, I still think its up to the individual. If a woman has been raped and gets pregnant as a result, how can we know how she feels about this?
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:18 PM   #8
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oops , I meant to say his Mother and I.
bitting his pillow
grm
Old 05-11-2006, 06:01 PM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

How about a trick baby?

Out of wedlock baby, that's me.

Convinience baby.

" I found my baby at the 5 and 10 cents store!"

How about a rapist who gives his victim, a fertility drug. Yeah, when she gives birth, there would be 3 to 6 of him.
Heh, heh. hehe.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:55 PM   #10
jada

jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)jada Level 3 (300+)
Default time for post number 2....

Well it's nice to see some support!

Having gone through this myself at the tender age of 16, I must jump on the pro choice bang wagon (so far it's just me and you, Rheostatic... buckle up!). Had the option of an abortion not been available to me, I would have been forced to raise a child on my own with the money I didn't earn at the job I didn't get because I couldn't finish highschool. And who knows, maybe it would have worked out great in the end but I personally didn't want to stick around for the surprise ending. Instead, I had an abortion, put the rape behind me, and came to be quite successful. Then again my brother was the result of my mother being raped by an exboyfriend when she was 22. Had she been given the chance to have an abortion, I would have never had a brother. But still not one day has passed that I regret making my decision. Being raped is punishment enough for a victim. Forcing her to throw away any future dream she might have, in my mind, is simply a ridiculous notion.

That’s my two cents. And now, back to hockey.
Jada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
I'd take the other side of the argument than others. Don't really go in for that "it's God's will" or "God has his reason for it" stuff. That would require a belief in God. Hey man, try atheism, it's a "non-prophet" organization. The rapist is in and out and has no responsibility to the kid. But the woman never consented to sex, let alone consenting to a child. She shouldn't be stuck with such a huge responsibility she never asked for. As for the right of the child, well, I guess that depends of your definition of when life begins.

In the end, its an individual decision that each woman should be left the fuck alone to make. Innocent sounds like she has a loving relationship with her child, but not every woman would be like that. If the woman's not planning for a child at the time, or wants her children to be with a man she chooses rather than forced upon her, let her do what she thinks is best for herself.
jada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:21 PM   #11
cleanfun4all

An unwanted pregnancy"ruining" your life. Yes, I suppose it can. Like a lot of other things though, it depends on the person and the circumstances.

My best friend got pregnant when she was 14 or 15. Not rape, but not intentional either. The father didn't want a relationship with her, so she didn't tell him about the baby until years later. Got pregnant again when she was still a teenager. Also unwanted. She raised two kids on her own and now has two adorable grandchildren. My friend would have no doubt had an easily life if she gone the abortion route. But that's two children and two grandchildren who wouldn't have had a life at all.

Politically, I'm pro-choice. Personally, I think it's far more difficult and complex than then pro-life versus pro-choice arguments suggest.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:02 PM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Folks, it is all a matter of choice.

When I was selling it on the streets, I came down with it. I could not afford it, either, forced me to go back home. My folks, my so called loving folks wanted me to have an abortion. And I was seriously considering it. But I went to the shopping mall, and saw an incident. No, not telling you what it is. Why should I? I am not here like Jesus, saving people's souls.
No, the incident made me mad. I got angry. I got furious. I decided then and there, that I was going through with it.
The state of pregnancy is like nothing else you know. You feel funny, all the time through it. You get this craving, all of a sudden, and gotta have it, gotta have it.

Well, damn it, I had it. I could not believe it, Me, of all people, now a MOM!!

So, you want me to say, I am happy, oh, glad tidings of joy, yeah, like shit.

Let me say this, once you start having kids, you cannot have a life anymore.
You become like a husk, and the baby becomes like a parasite, slowly draining your life away.

And then people say, wow, I love my baby, I love my baby, shit, I get tired of hearing this. It is like a mantra, meaningless, nothing.

Well, tell you this much, sellling yourself, like I did, is a form of a rape.
It is sex for money. yeah, babe, gimme some money and I will let ya rape me.

Well, so much for that, I do enjoy my time with my daughter. Full of laughter and fun and joy. But I can't bring myself to fully experience the joy. A wall suddenly comes up, and I cannot go through it.
Maybe it is my training, my experience, but I examine everything through the cold eyes of clinical surgeon. And I don't find any meaning.

And then you tell me, joy, happiness, fun, not supposed to have any meanings. Oh, really, then it should be some mind dead espisode?

As of now, I look at my daughter as an obligation, a job. I want to do a good job, raise her right.

But now you see how I am talking? Like a responsible adult.

No, abortion is not the answer, giving birth is not either. I don't know what is. Do I really need an answer?

No, I am not Jesus, I am not the Alpha and the Omega. And no I will not judge the world. It can judge itself. And I definitely am not gay. Bisexual.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:54 AM   #13
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Despite my earlier mentioned personal view against abortion, the law shouldn't be about morality but about practicality and the easiest way for society to operate. I have to admit that legalised abortion is probably very practical. Plus, making abortion illegal is not going to make it go away, it will just push it to the back streets which puts the woman's life in far greater danger. And I suspect that there are probably, as police resources go, there are more important things to focus on.

So I guess, whilst I do think abortion is wrong, I am on balance pro-choice.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:01 AM   #14
Raper of Anime

Raper of Anime has initial reputation

Thanks for all the insight guys & girls...

In all honesty, I don't really believe in a God or abortion. What I do believe is that there is a certain kind of "magic" that exists in the world, but I don't think it's weilded by God, but rather something else, perhaps ourselves and whatever happens is because of the choices we ourselves make.

While I can certainly understand a womans choice for abortion, I don't think the baby should be punished by being killed for a crime it didn't commit. That's unfair. I like to think of a baby being created as a result of rape as something good coming out of something bad. ((Not saying that getting pregant by a rapist and having a baby is a good situation to be in, just that a baby is a life you can shape into something good, the opposite of your attacker.))

While it'd be unfair to me to be in that sort of situation, I'd also be unfair to my child, we'd both be victims. ((I don't have any children by the way, I'm speaking metaphorically.)) I'd try to raise it no matter what my life style and give it a better life than what I had. Or if I were unable to do that, I'd give it up for adoption, as I see abortion is unfair to the child.
Raper of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:14 AM   #15
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So far as the god's will thing, god's will can be argued any which way. If god didn't want abortion, it wouldn't happen....it does happen, so god's support of abortion is clear.

You can't argue that if one thing happens it's god's will, but if another happens, it is against god's will.

So far as "punishing the fetus", if there was nothing worse than death, suicide would never happen. If we revisit religion, dead infants go to heaven, and eternity of bliss. Where do abused children who reject religion and become criminals go?

Abortion comes down to two evils. Sometimes it is the greater, and sometimes the lesser.

We can't condemn or support it on a rational or spiritual basis. BUT! making it it illegal will stop it altogether, just the way it has stopped drug use, murder, and going faster than 75 on the highway.

What I find appalling is that typically, the same people who scream about abortion and rally to make it illegal won't lift a finger to stop it. They are typically anti-condom, anti-sex ed, anti-"pill", anti-minumum wage, anti-gay, anti blowjob...and fight tooth and nail to eliminate any social service that would promise to help an impoverished mother survive.

Oddly enough, it is true-the people who support the abortion option are typically the same ones who, by other actions reduce abortion.

If you want to stop abortions, start a charity that pays for birth control. Print flyers supporting anal and oral sex. Support homosexuality.

A final note...abortion rates (as well as crime rates in states, timed exactly to the year that state legalized abortion) have been reported to have dropped roughly 18 years after abortion became legal. Coincidence? or is abortion one way to prevent abortion? Truth can be stranger than fiction.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #16
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper of Anime
If a woman gets pregnant by a rapist, something I believe rarely happens, should she get an abortion?
On a strict percentage basis, more women get pregnant through rape than through consentual sex. About twice as often, actually.
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #17
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noname
On a strict percentage basis, more women get pregnant through rape than through consentual sex. About twice as often, actually.
Do you have a source for that?
Old 05-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #18
BoYDoC

BoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these partsBoYDoC is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noname
May be hez talkin bout Macau or even Germany
Countries like above can promote Rape as means of maintaining Population ....lolzzzzzz
BoYDoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #19
coach

This issue is made difficult by hordes of people on both sides of the aisle and it just should not be so!
If you just stick to the facts the answers are easy, only when you let emotion enter the equation does it get complicated!

Facts (as they apply to the abortion issue in the U.S.)

1. We live in The United States of America and the Constitution was drafted in such a way as to respect the rights of the individual.
2. Your rights should not be impeded upon regardless of race, gender or RELIGION.
3. Abortion is legal in the U.S.
4. The various religions and medical sciences can not agree upon what point a fetus becomes a human being and I certainly am not qualified to make that judgment.

With these facts in mind I am led to what I believe is the only logical conclusion. I am responsible for making such decisions as described in my home but not yours. We each must answer to our own conscience, ethical code and religious beliefs. If you feel that abortion is a sin in any circumstance then you should abide by that creed and that is your right however, it is NOT your right to make that call for someone else. I do not know what decision I would make if I were in this position. I am an adult male with a wife and adult daughter and if such a thing happened to either, I can say that I would find it difficult to wait for justice to take it's course if I were to know the identity and whereabouts of the assailant. He would be dead if I got half a chance and that is illegal and I would probably go to jail but I don't think I would care at that point. I would have to leave the subject of abortion up to the woman who must bear and raise the child and would stand by her decision in either case. (From a cell I suppose) The only legal stand I would take in regard to abortion is that I do not want my tax dollar to fund the procedure time and time again for those individuals that refuse to act responsibly in their own sex lives.
I am not atheist nor am I an extremely religious however I am 110% American. Oddly enough, I am a conservative but part with the republican party on this issue as I beleive it is a personal and/or religious issue rather than a legal and/or political one. If you believe that my opinions do not jive with my membership in this forum, I would point out that I see this subject purely from a fantasy angle and even pursue it with my wife in the privacy of our own bedroom. I would never condone or participate in such a thing in the real world and would fully support the harshest penalties for anyone that could not make that distinction. In regard to this forum I will elude to the freedom of speech.
For those that feel that somehow they should make such ethical and/or moral judgments for others I believe the bible addresses that issue as well..."Let he that is without sin, cast the first stone."
Old 05-12-2006, 01:23 PM   #20
Grm
Banned

Smile

A well worked argument coach, that should get 'em thinking. I hope we don't have to wait another year for your next post, lol
Pleased
Grm