Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #21
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The biting on my neck is horrifying . I can feel the tingle all the way down to my feet. You really want to hurt me and take from me what you need and want right now.
Your cock is so hard, its pressing against my body.
I don't make any sound, just trying to focus true my tears.
Then I feel the dreaded push. You press my legs apart. There is nothing between your cock and my pussy now. All that's needed is one push. "No..." I beg... "No......"
Old 05-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are struggles, attempts to move, even pleading. All worthless, all ignored. I couldn't stopm not even if I wanted to. I can feel your body ready for the insertion. Ready to be claimed. Teeth scraping down harder as I squeeze your breast at the same time. Hard enough to hear a little whimper. And then I plunge forward. Driving in, taking your body. Taking what I want. What is needed.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:03 AM   #23
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh god. It all happens so fast, suddenly you trust into my pussy. I scream in pain, but you don't really care if your hurting me. This is all for you.
You are deep inside me, the you stop. You look me directly in to the eyes and it really intensify my fear. I remember the picture of you on in the paper and it sends cold shivers down my spine. Then you start fucking me, every trust harder then the first.
I close my eyes, I can't look at you anymore.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start fucking you. Brutal, hard thrusts, going as fast as I can. Your eyes shining with fear and tears. Only goading me on. Making me want more. When they slide closed I growl. No, I want to see them. I take my hand of your face, and I start to slap you. Back and forth, as many times and as hard as I can. Red prints formed on your cheeks. "Look at me, look at me while I rape you."
Old 05-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #25
Marilyn

I try to open my eyes but every time you slap me my reflexes makes me close them. My cheeks are so soar and I don't know if its blood or tears on my face.
I collect all my strength and look at you. Its the worst thing I have ever done. I have too look someone who is raping me in the eyes. There is no escape from this at all. I just have to except that you are stronger, better and smarter.

My hands are free, and they are slightly pushing at your waist, a silent defense that will get me nowhere.You keep slamming into my pussy as I whimper and grab the bedding to squeeze it, I was expecting something soft, instead I grab around something hard. Made out of metal. a gun?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:13 AM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I take you harder, violently. My need overwhelming all plans. I had expected to keep you, to barter you for passage out of here. But I find myself thinking that if you don't survive well then it doesn't matter. I have escaoed before, it proves I can do it again if needed. I grut as grab at you. Grabbing your hios to use them. Use them to drag me in deeper. My lips lower to your face, and I lick the handprint I left behind. Begore biting down on it. As hard as I can, going until I taste blood. "I hope you are strong, because I might rape you to death if you aren't."
Old 05-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #27
Marilyn

I scream from the pain of the bite and of the violent rape.Your words frightens me to death, but they also makes me a fighter. I know there is a chance I won't survive this so I have nothing to loose by fighting you anymore.
My hand is around the barrel of the gun flipping it so my finger is on the trigger. I pull it fast up and point it straight at you'r forehead, gripping it with both of my hands.
"Get out of me, or I will kill you!" I scream at you.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

I felt it move more than I saw it. My jaw sets as you point it at me, the cool hard metal pressing against my forehead. Just making me want to take you harder, rape you, hurt you. I grin as you threaten me. Attempting to tell me to get out of you. Or you will kill me. I simply smile, my hand snapping and grabbing your wrist. Jerking enough that I points at the wall not me. "It is a horrid thing to kill a man. I doubt you have the strength to do it." Squeezing hard, trying to break your wrists.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #29
Marilyn

The smile was not the reaction I was hoping for. Everything inside me turns. And you are right, even I don't think I have it in me to pull the trigger.
When you grab my wrist and turn the gun away from your head I hear a crack from my wrist. Your broke it! I scream and the snap made me pull the trigger. The bullet goes true your shoulder giving you a flesh wound. Blood running out of it, down your arm and onto my naked body.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

I felt the pain, in some distant corner of my mind. Lo king it away with the other emotions I don't want, empathy, shame, and pity. Those don't help me. Grimacing, yes you have to suffer for that. Somehow you have to pay. And how can I make it worse for you. A broken wrist is bad. Chuckling, I grind the shards of your wrist together. Still thrusting, still raping you. Closing my other hand around your throat. Squeezing, holding as tight as I can. Watching your face change color, tongue popping out, and eyes bugging.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #31
Marilyn

I shot you, and you are still fucking me! Every slightest reminding hope left in me dies. I scream from the pain in my wrist, my pussy... everywhere really. Then your hand is on my throat, squeezing. I can't breath and I think this is hos I will die. I can't fight you anymore, the only hope I could possible cling too is that you come very fast.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

I held on, staring in your eyes, watching the hope die. The sparkle that comes with the realixation that things are notgoig to end well. I grin broadly. Grabbing the gun from your hand, I press the hot barrel into your forehead. Leaving behond a perfectly circular burn. An o that you will probaboy carry foreer even if you survive. "I've branded you forever. Always bare the scars of this."
Old 05-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
Marilyn

There is no more air in my lungs to scream. I have now almost accepted that this is how I will die. You are holding the gun with the hand that I shot.
But just as you think that I have given up, I reach up and push a finger right in too your flesh wound. The pain makes you drop the gun, I grab it, point it at your heart and pull the trigger. One, two, three... click click click....

I see the light in your eyes go out as you collapse on top of me, still inside me while your thick dark blood leaks all over me. It feels so warm against my cold body. I can hear the sirens getting closer, the police, they are coming. I close my eyes and give in to the darkness.