Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2014, 09:28 AM   #1
forced orgasm

forced orgasm Level 1 (100+)forced orgasm Level 1 (100+)
Default After the club

It had been days since that night in the club when Eric had forced Amie to give herself to him. She could still feel the shame, disgust at what had happened, still remembered coming home and scrubbing herself in the shower for hours trying to wash the feel of Eric off her body, trying to wash way the shame, but finally she was trying to put it all behind her.

She'd left her job that night, couldn't face going back into the club it now held too many bad memories. She'd got another job in a restaurant serving tables, a job she knew her parents approved of.

Amie glanced up at the clock on the wall smiling to herself, only 10 minutes to go then she could go home and relax. Her parents were away for the whole weekend and she had the house to herself. 15 minutes later she was in her car driving the short distance home, humming along to the radio as she pulled into the driveway, turning off the engine and getting out of her car locking it behind her and walking up to the front door.

She was just unlocking it when she heard movement behind her, her heart pounding as she turned quickly, her eyes widening in shock as she came face to face with Eric, the grin on his face wide "Hello Amie, bet you didn't expect to see me here tonight?" Amie took a deep breath trying to stay calm before answering him, unable to stop her voice from shaking "Eric? what are you doing here?" Eric's grin widened as his eyes moved over every inch of her body "Your dad mentioned he and your mum were going away for the weekend so i came to check on my best girl, make sure your OK." Amie felt her body stiffen up as she replied "I'm fine Eric, you don't have to worry about me, now if there's nothing else you can go." Eric stood there silently for a few seconds, his eyes narrowing, his face hardening before finally breaking the silence. "What? your not even going to offer me a little nightcap? i did go out of my way to check on you, make sure you were OK, after all a young sexy girl like you home alone, anything could happen."

Eric grinned at Amie once more making her flesh crawl, noticing the rise and fall of her breasts as her breathing increased. He watched her take another deep breath knowing she was struggling to stay calm. "Eric i'm fine really, i'm just going to go to bed, its been a long day and i''m tired." Eric faked a long deep dramatic sigh "Amie Amie Amie is that really anyway to treat me after all iv'e done for you? after all if it wasn't for me keeping your dirty little secret your ass would be out on the streets right now, of that i'm sure, we both know what your dad's like..don't we?" He raised his eyebrows as he waited for Amie's reply. Amie closed her eyes for a few seconds, her heart pounding faster, then slowly opening them again looking at Eric, her voice tense. "OK Eric, one drink then you have to go OK?" Eric grinned as he moved forward pushing past Amie and entering the house, Amie reluctantly followed him, closing the door behind her.

She turned to face Eric seeing him leaning against the wall his eyes once more moving over her body, the tip of his tongue running over his lips, his voice thick with desire "Your so beautiful Amie, come and give daddy a kiss." Amie moved back quickly, stumbling as she hit the wall, placing her hands behind her to steady herself her voice shaking. "No Eric no, please don't do this, not again" Eric grinned at her "Do what Amie? all i want is one little kiss, is that too much to ask?" Eric moved forward before Amie had time to react pinning her to the wall his body pressed tight against hers, his voice thick with lust "Just one little kiss Amie." He moved his mouth to hers, letting out a soft moan. Amie quickly turned her head to the side to stop him, her hands moving off the wall and moving to his chest to try and push him away, her voice rising in panic "ERIC NO" Eric felt the anger rising inside him, his own hands moving to hers grabbing her by the wrists, forcing her hands down to her side, his voice loud in anger "YOU BITCH, YOU THINK YOU CAN SAY NO TO ME AND THAT'S IT, I'LL JUST LEAVE?" He suddenly released his grip from her wrists, laughing as he took a step back, his voice softer now "Oh Amie, when are you going to realise i'm in control, that i own you Amie, every inch of your body is mine, whenever i want it" He hesitated for a few seconds looking her in the eye "Unless of course you want everyone to know what a little slut you really are, how you begged me to fuck you, how hard you came on my cock."

Amie looked up at Eric in shock, disgust, her voice shaking so bad, "Eric please you cant i" Eric put his hand up cutting off Amie, his voice loud "Enough Amie, iv'e heard enough, we've been through this before, i didn't come here tonight to listen to you whinge, complain, i came here to fuck you and that's exactly what's going to happen or trust me Amie i'll ruin your life, do you understand me?" Amie whimpered, her heart pounding faster her eyes wide, fixed on Eric's, his voice rising louder "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Eric reached out grabbing Amie by the shoulders shaking her, Amie whimpered again, her voice shaking in desperation "yes, yes i understand, Eric please, your hurting me."

Eric stood there for a few seconds not saying a word, looking at Amie swallowing down his anger, his grip on Amie lessoning, slowly moving his hands off her shoulders, a smile now on his face "I'm sorry baby girl, daddy doesn't want to hurt you, daddy wants to make you feel good." He took a step forward, his arms moving around her and pulling her towards him, her body crushed against his, he let out a soft moan, his cock twitching as his mouth moved to hers, kissing her his tongue invading her mouth, swirling around hers, sucking on it gently, letting out another moan then slowly breaking the kiss pulling back, his eyes locked on Amie's, holding out his hand for her to take, his voice soft, almost loving "Come on baby, come with me, let daddy make love to you." Amie's face screwed up in disgust at the mere thought of it, but Eric dismissed it taking hold of her hand and turning, leading her up the stairs, her legs shaking, feeling as heavy as lead

Her heart was pounding as Eric pushed open the door to her bedroom and led her inside, closing the door behind them, turning to face her smiling at her as his hands once more reached out pulling her to him and moving his mouth back to hers, his hot breath against her moaning softly as he kissed her parting her lips with his tongue and pushing it inside his cock throbbing against her, feeling her body tensing up against his but not caring, knowing once more he was going to fuck the girl of his dreams his tongue probing her mouth as he moved his hands up and down her back, caressing her loving the feel of her body against his hands, forcing himself to break the kiss and pull back a sleazy smile on his face "Come on Amie, lets get you out of these clothes."

Amie bit down on her lip knowing it was futile to plead, beg him to leave her alone, her heart pounding faster as Eric moved his hands to her arms forcing her to raise them, then sliding his hands down her sides, grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and pulling it up slowly. Amie closed her eyes as he pulled it over her head and off, tossing it to the floor, her breasts encased in her white lacy bra.

Eric's eyes moving over them moaning softly "Oh baby, so beautiful." He ran the tip of his tongue over his lips as he moved his hands down to her skirt reaching behind her, pulling down the zipper and easing her skirt over her hips, down her legs and off. Not knowing what else to do Amie stepped out of it, standing there in her underwear, her skin crawling. Once more Eric moaned out, sliding his hands around her and undoing the clasp on her bra, his fingers pulling at the thin material, sliding it away from her body, his cock throbbing as he took in the sight of her bare breasts his hands instantly moving to them, sliding over the soft skin her nipples instantly reacting to his touch, hardening against his palms his fingers gently squeezing her breasts "Daddy loves your body Amie."

Eric smiled at her, then lowered his head down moving his hands off her breasts, his mouth moving to one hard nipple sliding his tongue over it making Amie groan out in shame, frustration, his hand moving to her other breast his fingers pinching her nipple loving the way it hardened more to his touch, his tongue licking up over her breast, over her neck, licking the side of her face wetting it with his saliva, moving to her mouth and kissing her once more, turning her body and easing her back onto the bed his body moving over hers, forcing her legs to spread around him his cock pressing against her panties through his trousers, his hips moving as he grinded against her, breaking the kiss and looking down into her eyes, his voice thick with lust "Daddy is going to make you feel so good baby."

Amie closed her eyes bitting down on her lip to stop herself saying something she would regret as Eric lowered his mouth back to her breasts, taking one nipple inside his mouth and sucking on it, his tongue flicking over and over the hard nub, faster, harder as he moved his body to Amie's side his hand sliding over her warm skin, over her tummy moving lower slowly sliding over her panties moaning as he started to rub against the thin material his words muffled against her breast. "Daddy is going to make you so wet baby." He moaned again as his hand moved back up, moving to the waistband of her panties and slowly pushing inside the thin material his fingers touching her smooth pussy lips. "Open your legs wide for daddy baby." Amie whimpered softly but spread her legs wider, feeling Eric's fingers moving lower inside her panties, the tip of his middle finger pushing into her tight wet hole, her heart pounding faster as she closed her eyes tighter hating every second of this, wanting to scream at Eric to stop but knowing she couldn't, bitting harder on her lip as Eric suddenly plunged his finger deep inside her.

"Oh god yes, so wet baby, so hot" his moans louder as he sucked harder on her nipple his saliva soaking it as he started to finger fuck her, his hand moving back and forth pushing his finger deeper each time Amie's body squirming against the bed, her heart pounding. "You like that baby?" Amie shook her head her breathing heavier. Eric moaned out louder as he pushed his finger deep inside her pussy once more holding it there for a few seconds then slowly pulling it out, sliding his hand out of her panties moving it up to her face his finger moving to her lips smearing her juices over them, Amie's eyes opening in shock as she tasted herself..turning her head quickly to the side making Eric laugh. "Whats wrong baby? don't you like the taste of your pussy?" Amie kept her head to the side not answering him "Well i do, i love it so much."

Eric moved his body, his hands gripping her panties and pulling them down Amie's voice shaking "Eric please don't" "Shush baby, shush." Eric continued to pull her panties down and off his eyes glued to the sight of her wet pussy. "Don't move baby, don't move." Eric pushed himself up off the bed pulling his clothes off quickly eager to get back between her legs his hard cock exposed the tip dripping with pre cum. He moved back onto the bed moving between Amie's legs, his hands pushing against her knees forcing her to open wider, slowly lowering down his body laid between her thighs as he moved his mouth to her pussy, blowing against it, seeing Amie flinch as she felt the warm air against her smooth skin then slowly sticking out his tongue sliding it over her soft wet folds moaning at the taste of her his tongue wiggling, parting her lips and moving between them sliding the tip of his tongue over her clit hearing Amie groan out her sounds exciting him, flicking his tongue harder, faster over her clit his hands reaching up moving over her body to her breasts, his fingers taking her nipples between them and pinching them, teasing them, lapping at her juices that were now flowing her clit throbbing against his tongue, swelling to his touch. He looked up at Amie seeing
her eyes closed tight, her face flushed her chest heaving as she panted softly, his cock so hard as he moved his tongue off her clit moving it down to her tight hole pushing it inside, curling it slightly as he tongue fucked her hearing her breathing becoming more erratic, loving the taste of her so much his tongue stabbing into her hole for a few more seconds then slowly pulling out sliding back through her folds to her clit, taking it between his lips and sucking on it, the tip of his tongue lashing over and over it his fingers pinching her nipples harder as he felt her hips start to move, moaning, knowing how close she was the relentless assault on her clit forcing a small moan to escape her lips, her thighs tensing as her orgasm started, her body trembling as Eric felt her juices flowing soaking his chin, his face, his lips, sucking her whole pussy into his mouth to drink down every last drop, moaning loudly into her pussy her hips raising up slightly as he devoured her, feeling her hips slowly moving back down to the bed knowing her orgasm was subsiding only then releasing her pussy from his mouth looking up at her as he licked his lips, then grinned at her. "Such a cum slut for daddy."

Amie's face burned in shame at his comment her eyes opening as she felt Eric move, his body sliding up over hers, looking up at him as she felt his hard cock pressing against her pussy her legs once more spread wide around his body. He moved his mouth to hers kissing her the taste of her pussy on his lips, tongue as he pushed it inside her mouth forcing her to taste herself kissing her passionately, moaning then breaking the kiss looking back down into her eyes, his voice filled with excitement. "Put daddies cock in you baby, show me how much you want this."

Eric could see the horror in Amie's eyes at his command but it just excited him more knowing he had the power to do this. Amie slowly moved her hand down between them, her fingers taking hold of his cock moving the head to her warm wet hole, guiding it inside her, closing her eyes tight as she heard Eric moan out, his hips moving forward, every inch of his hard thick cock sinking deep inside her, filling her, stretching her tight hole around his shaft, her hands moving to the sheets on the bed gripping them tightly as Eric moved his mouth to hers, moaning as he kissed her his hips pressed tight against hers, his cock burried deep, his tongue swirling around her's as he slowly started to move his hips back and forth his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy as he fucked her, her juices lubricating his whole shaft, faster, harder, forcing Amie to groan out into his mouth, her body slamming into the bed with each hard thrust her legs forced wider. Eric moaned louder as he moved his mouth away from hers. "Oh fuck baby, oh fuck, daddies going to cum, i'm going to fill your pussy." Amie cried out in frustration as Eric slammed deep inside her one last time, letting out a long deep moan of pleasure as his cock exploded, filling her with his hot creamy cum his body twitching against hers, moaning again as he collapsed on top of her body panting, moving his head down to rest it against her breasts, his voice breathless "Oh baby i love your pussy so much."

Amie closed her eyes tight, her body laid beneath Eric' s. Eric groaned softly as he finally pushed himself up off her his cock sliding out of her freshly fucked hole, grinning down at her as he saw his cum seeping out of her pussy then laying at the side of her, turning, pulling Amie against his body, holding her tight his hand moving up and down her back stroking the soft skin, caressing her, feeling her body tensing up at his touch his voice soft "Relax Amie, everything is OK daddy is here, i'm not going anywhere, we have ALL weekend. Hearing this Amie whimpered, squeezing her eyes tighter closed in despair knowing it was going to be a long weekend.
forced orgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Wow, you are brilliant. I love the story.xx
Old 02-19-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
RPusa

RPusa has initial reputation

Great story !! , Thanks for sharing