Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default How many females ever fantasized about lesbian rape fantasy?

It's obvious how most males might feel. But looking for female's P.O.V.
thanks.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:41 AM   #2
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I definitely have. A woman jerking my head back and shoving my face into her crotch, forcing me to eat her out, pinning me against the wall and working her fingers up inside, while I'm trapped and helpless, mmm.

For some reason, my lesbian rape fantasies involve more of her doing things that get me off; playing with my nipples, working my clit, maybe forcing my legs apart and going down on me. Definitely hot stuff.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Never have. I guess I think it's about as sexy as most men think watching two men would be.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
gipsy in chains

gipsy in chains has initial reputation

i've even wrote a story about it.
gipsy in chains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboolover View Post
It's obvious how most males might feel. But looking for female's P.O.V.
thanks.
hmmm...yes, i've definitely thought about it.
Although i'm not sure if i'd be the "rapist" or the victim. i think i could be either; depending on the situation; depending on the girl.

But yeah...girl on girl is hot... 'cause we know how to truly please each other, and so by the same token, we know how to truly hurt each other.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No but I have thoughts and fantasies about being present while my boyfriend rapes but I dont participate. Just me being outside a shut door and hearing screams and poundings on the wall. Thats hot.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:51 AM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ohh yeahhhhh!!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #8
Samantha45

Samantha45 has initial reputation
Default Meeee!

I always fantisize about raping another female. Since i was a teenager I have always wanted to rape another woman. Thankfully I can channel this into writing and stuff. I wrote a story about two lesbian cannibals on writing.com, it goes well when I make it good enough I will post it on this site.
Samantha45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

Samantha - that is amazingly brilliant. Words can't describe how much I am looking forward to reading it.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:30 AM   #10
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I've definitely had my share of fantasies about being raped by another woman. Those are some of my favorite fantasies.

Samantha, if I may ask, what specifically do you fantasize about doing to the women you rape? Specific acts?

I would deeply appreciate knowing. And if you ever want to RP a lesbian rape, let me know (I'm open to fairly extreme stuff, too).
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:15 AM   #11
dreamgirl

dreamgirl has initial reputation

I think the essence of seeing yourself being raped is a lesbian fantasy in itself. You have to think about your body being penetrated and forced, and so you see yourself, your emotions, the parts of yourself becoming open...

And so you're thinking about how your tits must be handled (grabbed, twisted, smacked, bitten), how your vagina must be violated, and each action gives you a little shiver of pleasure.

So by picturing the self, it's adoration of the ego, the image that you see of yourself as, which is actually different than who you really are--so you're admiring a figment of imagination which is a female. The action that you take to receive pleasure from these images makes you apart of the scenario, and therefore a participant, in which case the sexual activity becomes ffm.

If you're fantasizing about the rape of a woman, then you're involving yourself, and sort of engaging in a lesbian fantasy, though it's still in the hetero genre.
dreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #12
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation
Default hotness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
hmmm...yes, i've definitely thought about it.
Although i'm not sure if i'd be the "rapist" or the victim. i think i could be either; depending on the situation; depending on the girl.

But yeah...girl on girl is hot... 'cause we know how to truly please each other, and so by the same token, we know how to truly hurt each other.
Yeah, that last line alone was pretty hot...
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #13
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

I never really fantasize about a girl on girl rape but a forced tribbing scene rape and pussy sucking seems quite arousaling hehe
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:30 AM   #14
Samantha45

Samantha45 has initial reputation
Default Oh

I usually hold her down while I degrade her in varous ways, pissing, shitting on her, making her suffocate while licking my pussy. Placing my ass on her face and using it as a chair etc. I usually go for the extreme though with tit torture, mutilation etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie View Post
I've definitely had my share of fantasies about being raped by another woman. Those are some of my favorite fantasies.

Samantha, if I may ask, what specifically do you fantasize about doing to the women you rape? Specific acts?

I would deeply appreciate knowing. And if you ever want to RP a lesbian rape, let me know (I'm open to fairly extreme stuff, too).
Old 02-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #15
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

I've actually had fantasies of helping my boyfriend (ex now) rape a girl. The plan was to walk into a club, he'd point out two or three girls he liked and I would spend the rest of the night by myself trying to get one of them to come home with me. She'd be good and drunk and I'd take her back to a hotel room where my boyfriend was waiting...you can imagine what happens next.

Of course we never went through with it, but it would be such a turn on for both of us to talk about it....
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 AM   #16
Trish the Dish

Trish the Dish has initial reputation

I've never actually fantasized about being raped by another girl, but nothing turns me on more than thinking about a straight girl being dominated, humiliated and forced into lesbianism by an angry dyke. The more stuck up the girl is before she's broken, the better.
Trish the Dish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #17
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mm sounds interesting Trish.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:00 AM   #18
Trish the Dish

Thanks for the props, Final!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #19
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

I think it'd be fun, my closest fantasy to that is me and my friend being raped by however many (like a frat rape) and forced into acts of lesbianism. I just realized I wrote that on your other thread.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
Trish the Dish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
I think it'd be fun, my closest fantasy to that is me and my friend being raped by however many (like a frat rape) and forced into acts of lesbianism. I just realized I wrote that on your other thread.
Like a lesbian rape gangbang, Bali? Or like a bunch of frat boys making you eat each other out while they put their things in you?