Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Would you want to live 24/7?

This is probably more a question for those with kidnap, imprisonment or enslavement fantasies.

Would you ever consider a long-term living arrangement as rapist and captive? This is assuming that a willing partner, accommodation and money weren't insurmountable factors. I'm imagining more or less the same idea as BDSM lifestylers but it'd be whatever works for the participants in question.

So does that appeal to you? Have you tried it already? What works best for you, or what do you imagine would work for you?

Personally my answer would be definitely not (I sure find the fantasy hot, but in reality, however much smoking hot sex was on offer, a lot of the time all I want is snuggles and reassurance) But I'm interested to know what others think.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would consider it. The notion of being a long term captive is intriguing to me. Both a chaotic and routine relationship with a man. Waiting like a good pet for him to come home, because I'm too scared to do otherwise.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know if it could work 24/7. The closest I ever got to that ideal was when I was married. A couple of days a month my wife and I had a deal where I was the master and she was the sex slave. For those couple of sex sessions, she would pretty well do whatever I wanted and I got to have her ass as much as I was able to. The other times we made love during the month were pretty normal where she got what she needed, but "my" sessions were for me the hottest. They got pretty rough too, but we had safe words so it didn't get out of hand.

The way we did it was when I got home from work, I played the kidnapper. I would "invade" the house and take her to our basement and tie her to an old cot we had down there. My wife acted it out very well, playing the fearful victim doing everything I wanted.

Like I said, I doubt it would work 24/7. I admit those sex sessions were the best sex I ever had in my life and that is the only thing I miss in what was an otherwise bad and childless marriage.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only way this would appeal to me is if there was an end date toward which we were working. My play partner may not need to know it, but it would lend an air of immediacy to what we did and help me to pace both myself and the tension. It would sort of be like a summer camp romance then, except with more molesting and less canoeing.

From what I remember of summer camp, the nudity and "experimentation" levels would probably be about the same.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
TheSwede

TheSwede has initial reputation

I would love it, and I have fantasized about having my girlfriend captive, as my sex slave. But unfortunately you can't live those fantasies out when you got kids... But I fantasize about it. Having her captive in a room in the basement, using her, abusing her. Teaching her to obey me.

I read a long sex novel about a guy that abducts a girl and holds her as a sex slave, and the things he did in the novel is things that I often fantasize about.

TheSwede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

A big part of my rape fantasies is to be abducted and kept as a sex slave. One person who I chat to on here came up with the very hot idea of running a streaming website where I would constantly be raped on webcam by subscribers of the site. Kinda blew me away

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #7
MasterAaran

MasterAaran has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to MasterAaran Send a message via Yahoo to MasterAaran

This is a very interesting question. Having had the desire to be a Master for quite a while now (and not having much success for some reasons)...it's something I've pondered.

In Fantasy, this is a completely wonderful idea and definitely a huge turn-on, something that I would love to do. In Real Life, I'm not sure that it would completely work.

Here's why: First off, I know in my own heart that i'm not looking for a woman that is a total sex slave to me. I have a longing for real companionship and love, someone to talk with and share with. If she is submissive and likes to play, all the better.

Secondly, I know that, personally, I could not keep it up. I am too gentle hearted... as much as I may like to use a slave in a story or RP or fantasy, I couldn't do it with no thought for her welfare in Real Life.

Those are the chief two reasons why I don't think it would work. Now, if as you say, money and lodgings are no problem, and the girl wants to play that she is the victim, I would love to do this... especially if it was my wife or GF (since that would be 24/7 anyway)

My two cents...

MasterAaran
Toilet Play (But not needed)
Some Pain (Varying levels)
Master/Slave or Master/Pet
Virgins

Contact me on YIM at: isgirls

((please don't laugh at my YIM Addy... it's an abbreviation for I See Girls))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantasy Rape = Some of the Best Roleplay
Real Rape = I break every bone in your fuckin' body

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MasterAaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #8
oddball98

oddball98 has initial reputation

It has been my experience that with me as the master it starts out fun but after awhile I start getting rougher and rougher. by the time that happens I start getting where I dont really care what she wants. I have had to stop two relationships because of this
oddball98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

..... Your avatar gives me the heebs
Old 04-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So do fishnets

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
nondescript29
Privileged Member

fishnets are great! fishnets, fence-nets, in all colors and styles
Old 04-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #12
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

in my fantasy, i'm abused for just a few days but by a gang. when they've finished with me i'm dumped by the roadside, wearing just the few shredded clothes left to me and i have to make my own way home. that way i have to live with the shame and the fear that it might happen again at any time. the occasional phone call and hang up in the middle of the night helps maintain the edge of terror...i'm free, but not really.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
fishnets are great! fishnets, fence-nets, in all colors and styles

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #14
Murlough

Murlough has initial reputation

I would feel very comfotable being someone's pet, locked up all day waiting for them to come home and obeying their every command. Maybe once in a while I would 'refuse' just to get a little beatin from them. Keep it BDSM. But I agree with some of the other comments, as much as I would love to be a pet forever, there had got to be some sort of end date to it. Maybe only do it on the weekends or something then come Monday its back to 'normal'.
I know weekends arent really long term but I am willing to go as long as the Master feels.

Now all I need is to find someone to be my Master...
Murlough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #15
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I absolutely have to have a beginning and and end to the rape. I can imagine a few days or even a week but not much more then that. Once I'm safely home though there is always an email with pictures and blackmail to tend with, lol.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #16
tpe4ever

tpe4ever has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to tpe4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddball98 View Post
It has been my experience that with me as the master it starts out fun but after awhile I start getting rougher and rougher. by the time that happens I start getting where I dont really care what she wants. I have had to stop two relationships because of this
I wouldn't worry about it. She'll start to like what you tell her to after a while anyhow, regardless of what it is, so what she wants honestly doesn't matter. That's what happens when you have complete power over someone. Me, I totally dig that. You could say I'm addicted to it even.
tpe4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #17
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

I'd be in to it, for a while anyway. A year is probably too long, but a couple weeks to a month could work. Of course, if the fantasy were played out correctly and I was kept in a room without light and no idea what time it was or how many days had passed, timelines don't really mean much
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #18
tpe4ever

tpe4ever has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to tpe4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyBoots View Post
I'd be in to it, for a while anyway. A year is probably too long, but a couple weeks to a month could work. Of course, if the fantasy were played out correctly and I was kept in a room without light and no idea what time it was or how many days had passed, timelines don't really mean much
For some people, normalcy is the fantasy that just doesn't work except for in small doses. I'm that sort of sick fuck, personally.
tpe4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #19
MorallyIndiscriminate

MorallyIndiscriminate has initial reputation

Yeah, most definitely. I can't imagine keeping her physically enslaved forever, but being friends with her after she's broken and using her as she's meant to be is appealing. Mental slavery is the sort of living arrangement I could deal with, with affection given or my ears open when she wants to say something. Restraining someone 24/7 who won't/can't give up their free will is illogical, and quite frankly, too much to worry about in terms of keeping her physically healthy.
MorallyIndiscriminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #20
VoiceGuy

VoiceGuy has initial reputation

Not only could I do this, but I would love to! Knowing I had a slave at home with no choice but to wait for me until I got there would be amazing! In reality, the best I could probably hope for would be to find a woman who is entirely submissive. Perhaps having days of the week where I told her what to wear, ordered her food for her, told her when she could speak, that sort of thing. But I would love to find someone willing to be as much of a full-time captive as possible.
VoiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote