Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #1
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots
Default Gag her?

Guys, if you knew that your victim couldn't be heard, would you prefer to hear her scream and beg loudly? Or are would you rather gag her and listen to the erotic sound of her muffled moans? And if you prefer a gag for your gal, is it more for the sound or is it more of a visual turn on?
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyBoots
Guys, if you knew that your victim couldn't be heard, would you prefer to hear her scream and beg loudly? Or are would you rather gag her and listen to the erotic sound of her muffled moans? And if you prefer a gag for your gal, is it more for the sound or is it more of a visual turn on?
first i would luv to hear screaming and begging...

then i would use Biggie (my cock) to gag her.....

then i would put a proper gag on her.....not so much for the visual turn on but because you need some peace and quiet to watch SONGS OF PRAISE lol
Old 05-21-2007, 03:01 AM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i love it when they cry, if theyre not crying i like em to be quiet so i can imagine them crying!
Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
drmephisto

Nothing looks more erotic than sweet terror filled eyes looking out over a gag as they wonder what their fate, or more to the point are aware of it but still hope for rescue.
Nothing sounds more sweet than screams and pleas muffled by tape or a thick cloth gag made more intense by the inital molesting, groping or intrusion into intimate areas.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OOOPPPSSSs??? Backing away slowly/quietly from this thread......Maybe they wont Notice??

As far as us Gals go tho think any kind of gag works for us to be bound and muffled is soooo hot and nasty!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #6
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Heh...good story from a female's perpective on gaging...

Me and my fiance were getting ready for a night of rape roleplaying(we're still newbies), so I go to the store, buy a LACY black thong, heels. Now I'm running low on chash, but we go to a little shop to get a toy. We could only get one, so it was in between the ballgag and the whip, and stupid me wanted the whip really bad, thinking the underwear would be a perfectly fine gag. So we go to a hotel, and we're getting really into it, and the stupid underwear isn't big enough for a gag, so it keeps falling out. Well at this point, my "rapist" is really mad that I won't keep it in my mouth, and SHOVES the lacy underwear into my mouth and it slips under my tongue and the lace SEVERS and SLICES UP the entire underside of my tongue and the little connector thing is fucked... It's a giant bloody mess, and I start crying and blood kind of comes out of my mouth. Well the whole thing was rather ruined, and I could barely open my mouth, it SUCKED.

It just goes to show you how dangerous silly things like that are when you don't even think about it...we deff are not going to be nonchalantly shoving underwear in my mouth anymore. going ballgags from now on XD
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:29 PM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*imagines jez in a lacy black thong, heels and becomes hard* hehehehe

Anyway Jez, next time let the choices to him
Old 05-22-2007, 03:25 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I like both. Screaming is good at the beginning when the girl doesn't truly know how dire her situation is. Then gagging her after you've done some stuff to her is very hot. The moans and muffled cries are what excites me.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
... and the stupid underwear isn't big enough for a gag, ...

Thats what i always say but no one believes me! A really sexy thong is not enough to gag, but the imagine is hot, tear it from her body, shove it in her mouth... *drools*

I usually i clamp my hand over my wifes mouth, so i have the control if i let her scream now or not. I love the mix, sometimes her muffled screams when i start to penetrate then her pleads to stop.
And i love the visual point, i love to see my hand in her face, when my gloves smear her lipstick, then i slide down my huge hand at throat....
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote