Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2007, 07:11 PM   #1
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced Swallowing? Facials? - The Cum in your rape fantasies

Seems that cum plays a major role in a lot of fantasies.
But what brings you really over the top, what is an additional kick?
A wet facial, forced swallowing (especially when the woman is a spitter), just a "big" load, a "dirty" shirt etc?
What should a "good" raper do when he "comes", what would you like him to do?
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation

I find it hottest when the man or men spurt load after load into the pussy. I think this is because of the possibility of pregnancy (which is a part of the horror for me). Having it go inside is just the ultimate violation. I just don't think coming outside the body would be as pleasurable for the man either. Also there is the possibility of the reverse fantasy where the wicked woman steals the man's seed for some nefarious purpose...
Khaibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 05:18 AM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

if im thinking about a 1 on 1 rape i usually always imagine hold a bitch by her hair and cumming onto her face after giving her a good oral raping. However most times i think about a Ladyboy as my accomplice cumming into the ass of a kidnapped prostitute while i cum over her tits, then she licks it all off....ahem well there you go
Old 05-15-2007, 06:23 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yesterday during a surprise roleplay, I was forced into submission very effectively by this guy who forced me to beg to taste him, stick out my tongue ans swallow his load.

at the same time as the idea was so hot, i cringed when it hit my tongue and the side of my lips and when i swallowed there was ALOT there holy shit. *shudder* but it was extremely hot.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:35 AM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
Yesterday during a surprise roleplay, I was forced into submission very effectively by this guy who forced me to beg to taste him, stick out my tongue ans swallow his load.

at the same time as the idea was so hot, i cringed when it hit my tongue and the side of my lips and when i swallowed there was ALOT there holy shit. *shudder* but it was extremely hot.
*GRINS!!*

Have to say I find facial a huge turn on, dont know why, perhaps the humiliation trigger in my mind is set that way. Even if the play is otherwise wholy vanilla and my partner finishes that way...*sighsssssssssss*

The more the better too...in the hair, across my face...then forced to sit, unmoving as it lays there, perhaps dripping from my chin onto my breasts...and of course, another thing is having it done whilst im dressed too...then forced to "wear the badge" of cum still in my hair or splashed on my clothes before I go out and about...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:06 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I like the idea of cumming into her pussy then all over her body. Double humiliation.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:59 PM   #7
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's usually in my pussy, or in my belly if he forces me to swallow it. Sometimes a little on my chest.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #8
drmephisto

Nothing like laying your cock between a nice pair of well lubricated boobs. fucking her tits and cuming in her face.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #9
drmephisto

Nothing except making her swallow it.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:13 PM   #10
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

I had a bf who played a game with me when i was more of an amature with oral.

I would have to give him a blow job and when he came, i would have to swallow every bit of it. If I spilled any, I would have to keep my mouth on it until he got hard and came again. This would repeat until I didn't spill any.

The first few times i did it, I could usually finish by the third round since nothing was coming out... but eventually I learned to swallow it all the first time!

This kind of play has taken on its own life in my rape fantasies....where I imagine my rapists threatens me with severe punishment if I don't swallow all of him.

This thought usually can put me over the edge!

She's going to get punished, by the way!
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:01 AM   #11
Darkman
its all give and take

Ive only ever came from a blowjob once actually, and that was only when i really pounded the bitch!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #12
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Thumbs down

My lovers know what i like most: getting the whole load into the face and hair and then having it washed out with pee...
Old 05-22-2007, 09:49 PM   #13
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

[QUOTE=Darkman]Ive only ever came from a blowjob once actually, and that was only when i really pounded the bitch![/Q]

You've probably been with the wrong girls

The only way you could have not cum was if the girl really didn't want to be doing it, or was REALLY bad at it.

I looove to give blowjobs to my fiance, but I hate getting cum anywhere but inside me and swallow it all most of the time.

Althought I started taking a drink of water and swallowing it kind of like a pill afterwards so it doesn't get stuck in the back of my throat.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:11 AM   #14
Darkman
its all give and take

[QUOTE=Jezebel]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
Ive only ever came from a blowjob once actually, and that was only when i really pounded the bitch![/Q]

You've probably been with the wrong girls

The only way you could have not cum was if the girl really didn't want to be doing it, or was REALLY bad at it.

I looove to give blowjobs to my fiance, but I hate getting cum anywhere but inside me and swallow it all most of the time.

Althought I started taking a drink of water and swallowing it kind of like a pill afterwards so it doesn't get stuck in the back of my throat.
Actually all te girls have always said my dicks too fat and it hurts their mouth! ah its a curse and a blessing.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:06 PM   #15
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

[QUOTE=Darkman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel

Actually all te girls have always said my dicks too fat and it hurts their mouth! ah its a curse and a blessing.

That's "girl-speak" for a flattering way of saying "Bitch, Whine, Bitch I don't like penis as much as I should."
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:47 AM   #16
Darkman
its all give and take

mmm nah its a chubber!
Old 05-24-2007, 03:49 AM   #17
Darkman
its all give and take

maybe but ive had two girls where ive heard theyre jaw click when ive pushed it in, then they usually want to stop.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:34 AM   #18
igor

igor has initial reputation

forced swallowing is cool.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote