Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 02:30 AM   #21
BestChinese
Banned

BestChinese is infamous around these parts

well black man has very big penis, also once a black man rapes a women she goes through a psychological drauma and often times she will go back to her attacker because her brain relives the nightmare of her black rapist over and over again, is actually her way of crying out for help after being voilently raped by a black man!
BestChinese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:51 AM   #22
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
What?

I think he is on the lines of the old saying "once you have had black you dont wont go to back"(to white men)

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:59 AM   #23
BestChinese
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
I think he is on the lines of the old saying "once you have had black you dont wont go to back"(to white men)
is sad really she wants to be with her own kind but the druma of the rape is just to much for her brain to bare, lets all pry a miracle for this beautiful blondie white girl!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #24
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont see anything wrong with the pic. Hell i wouldnt mind the one with the sunnies for myself.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #25
BestChinese
Banned

ok i will be honest and i have a theory why we see black man with super hot white girls.

Ok either we are condition to believe that white girls are the most beautiful or it is biological, i don't know but i do know I and many other billons of man on this planet consider white women the most beautiful, so white women is the most beautiful is a fact!

Now black women on the other hand is most ugly, thats obviouse because black is excatly the opposite of white, where white means good and black mean evil.

Now if white women is the most beautiful then white man must be the most handsome and black women is the most ugly then black man must be ugly.

Now imagine putting a flower next to shit, does the flower not seem extra pretty? Now imagine putting a beautiful white girl and let her embrace a negro men? Does this not make the girl look just that extra attractive to the eye?

So the point is they have realized if they put a beautiful white girl with a black man then the white women will become extra prettier and at the same time the message to all of the man on this earth who are not white is this, hey look if a black man can get some white girl then you can to!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:10 AM   #26
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh My Fucking God! Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:22 AM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestChinese
ok i will be honest and i have a theory why we see black man with super hot white girls.

Ok either we are condition to believe that white girls are the most beautiful or it is biological, i don't know but i do know I and many other billons of man on this planet consider white women the most beautiful, so white women is the most beautiful is a fact!

Now black women on the other hand is most ugly, thats obviouse because black is excatly the opposite of white, where white means good and black mean evil.

Now if white women is the most beautiful then white man must be the most handsome and black women is the most ugly then black man must be ugly.

Now imagine putting a flower next to shit, does the flower not seem extra pretty? Now imagine putting a beautiful white girl and let her embrace a negro men? Does this not make the girl look just that extra attractive to the eye?

So the point is they have realized if they put a beautiful white girl with a black man then the white women will become extra prettier and at the same time the message to all of the man on this earth who are not white is this, hey look if a black man can get some white girl then you can to!
It's my birthday and I already ignored you using a personal insult! But as a present to the board and to myself I will now ban your ass for six months!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #28
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hurrah!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #29
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
why did your heart start beating out your chest????? i see nothing remotely unusual with the pic.
hmmmm i think because there is a mismatch in this picture....she doesn't look like she belongs there.....at a contruction site with two gangsters in a bikini? makes me think she isn't there by choice...possibly blackmailed to be there.
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #30
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I Know Yeah...i Told Her Not To Go....but Would She Listen.....oh No...and Now Look Whats Happened To Her!!!!!!!!!......im Telling U I Might Have To Dump Her At This Rate
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #31
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
It's my birthday and I already ignored you using a personal insult! But as a present to the board and to myself I will now ban your ass for six months!!!

Glad you did this.

He was completely off topic, this is the the right board for this sort of shit.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #32
wife_raper

wife_raper has initial reputation
Default How Do You LikeThis One

Does this one turn you on lucyboots?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bridemag1.jpg (40.4 KB, 208 views)
wife_raper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

LMAO...im sure this was my Aunts wedding party...maybe not. I was very very very drunk.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #34
ArabMan
Banned

ArabMan has initial reputation

I Wish I Am Black Man!
ArabMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:48 AM   #35
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Interesting theory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
I think he is trying to describe "the Stockholm syndrom" or something like this.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #36
Trillenium

Trillenium has initial reputation

Quote:
Lovely present, Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Best type of sandwich: A tall thin blonde and two imaginative nigers!
Why can't those who use the "n" word actually spell it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
"bitches and hos...
The life I chose....
Blow it out ya nose....Head shoulders knees, and TOES!! WERD!!"

Good thing I'm well endowed, cuz I sure as hell can;t rap!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Add an 'e' to that, and I'm sure you can :P

xx
LMAO!

I am a black man and I like all flavors of women, equally.

Last edited by Trillenium; 03-07-2007 at 12:10 PM.
Trillenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:35 PM   #37
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by wife_raper
Does this one turn you on lucyboots?
Haha.........waaaaaait a second here, I thought black guys were supposed to be humungous????

They aren't any bigger than my uncle :-) <--- that is a joke, by the way
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:14 PM   #38
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:

So totally not true! While I do like my own apples, I think the asian chicks are the hottest on the planet. Of course, hotties of all colors are very welcome in my fantasies (and outside of them ), but one must have a preference.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #39
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
So much for Europeans being the most racist ppl in the world. Take that, Gal4!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:51 AM   #40
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillenium
Why can't those who use the "n" word actually spell it right?
Cos i am greek.I guess i missed that lesson.
Is there any problem with the word? Why u dont write all of it?