Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-29-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)
Default Student teacher gets taught[Lesbian rapist needed]

My name is Sharon,I'm 27,5'4" ,120lbs,long blonde hair and I've just been hired to teach at a school for troubled teens.I've always managed to get by on my looks.In fact this is how I managed to get the job,even in these hard times.
Principle Ellen Lang who obviously is a lesbian was practically undressing me with her eyes during the interview.She was black,45.5'3" 170lbs.Her eyes kept trying to look up my short skirt .I guess to my panties...ugh..what a disgusting woman to even think I would be interested in having sex with someone as repulsive as her,but the sad fact I needed the job so I just smiled my way throught the interview.When she was losing interest I took a chance and slowly uncrossed my legs giving the overweight dyke a brief view of what I was sure the thrill of her life.
"Yes ..You will do nicely here at our school...you and I will become very close I'm sure".
I left the room realizing her eyes were fixed on my shapely ass as I left her office.
Later that day I went to my school mail box and inside was a note from Miss Lang it read.........
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
very9look

"Dear Sharon
Welcome to our school ,I am holding a small 'getting to know you party' at my home this saturday at 7Pm.Your attendence is requested.
Principle Lang
P.S. Dress code ....the outfit you wore to your interview would be just fine."

Sharon wasn't sure if the heavy set woman was trying to hit on her ,or it was her immagination...after all the note said it was a party...and sharon thought, that big black dyke would never try anything with a lot of people around,so why not show up and give her a few cunt teasing moments....what could possible happen in a room full of people.

Hey guys need a role playing partner
Old 04-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
JayPunk

JayPunk has initial reputation

This story is hot. Please continue : )
JayPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
very9look

Default Student teacher gets taught

I wasn't sure what to wear that evening.The note said to wear the outfit I had worn to the interview but a little voice in my head kept flashing a warning light...DON'T TRUST THAT BLACK BITCH..In the end my instincts won out and I wore a brand new black pin striped business suit,jacket and a white blouse.Even though I wasn't wearing the short skirt the pants I had on were the tightest sexiest thing that I owned.
7:30 on the dot I rang the doorbell to Ms Langs home.after a few seconds the door opened and the short overweight principle appeared in her robe.
"I'm sorry...I guess I'm early for the party"
"Nonsense its going to be starting shortly...please come in Sharon"
Ms Lang smiled as she looked me up and down..."Very sexy...yes indeed ...very sexy my dear"
"Thank you..my other outfit was at the cleaners so I put this on instead"
I wasn't about to tell her I was afraid to wear the short skirt,after all what if I was wrong about her.
When I asked Ms Lang when the rest of the guests would be arriving she simple ignored me and asked me to help her with getting a light bulb out of the closet.I was asked to step onto a short ladder to get at the upper shelf,as I reached forward I suddenly felt a hand between my thighs going slowly up toward my crotch.
"What are you doing....Whaaaaat..get your hands off me you lousy dyke"
"Anything you say" As I loooked down Ms Lang let the robe fall onto the floor I was in total shock as all this hideous bitch had on was a see through silk nightie.
"Are you nuts ,I'm not into women especially ugly ones like you and the house will be full of party guests.....I think I should be leaving"
"Listen you white fucken cunt teaser...the only party is going to be you and me fucking in my bed...now get that blonde ass of yours off the ladder bitch"
I was literally frozen until I felt her hand go between my legs and another grabbing a handful of my long blonde hair...I felt my self falling.......
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
JayPunk

JayPunk has initial reputation

Please continue. I like this stuff.
JayPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:22 PM   #6
very9look

Default Teacher gets taught

Hope to continue the story but could use a roll playing partner.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
Intense One 4 Her

Intense One 4 Her has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Intense One 4 Her

I pulled the little white tease down off the ladder and let her fall to the floor. I knew it would knock the wind out of her and stun her momentarily. Give me time to close the door and then pull her to her feet and drag her towards the living room.

Since the first moment I saw her I knew I would own her, body and soul, or else. Nothing mattered more to me then owning her. She was too pretty to let just anyone, especially a guy, have their way with her.

I could tell how she answered the questions during our interview that she could be easily intimidated. Tonight I would prove my point. She wasn't my first "new" teacher I had enjoyed, nor would she be my last. But tonight and for the next few nights she would belong completely to me.

She was regaining her composure catching her breath and beginning to see the mess she had gotten into.

I pushed her into the living room and as she stood up she was mortified to see how I had furnished it.
Intense One 4 Her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
very9look

Need a role play partner to continue
Old 07-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
very9look

Sharon was in total shock as her eyes gazed upon a large black dildo that was on the floor next to a equelly menacing black strap........"Your out of your sick black mind.....you disgusting fat dyke"
Sharon started to panic as the heavy set woman began to approach her...as she tried to get to her feet to defend herself she felt the principle grab a handful of her long pretty blonde hair and used it to pull her upright...."SMACK......SMACK .....SMACK"..the black womans hand went back and forth hitting her face with her open palm.
" Now bitch you gonna give me a real sexy strip show before I fuck your brains out....STRIP!"
Sharon instinctively fought back kneeing the overconfident woman in the crotch forcing her to let go of her hair as she sank down to her knees.
"Your a pathetic loser....Don't ever touch me again"
With that she turned to leave but she felt.......

Could use a role playing to help finish
Old 08-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
ally.lucker

ally.lucker has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ally.lucker

Let me know which one you want me to be. I am open to anything!
ally.lucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #11
very9look

OK..You take on Sharon and I'll be the evil black lesbian
Old 09-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #12
very9look

I couldn't beleive that blonde bitch had kneed me in my black pussy... as I dropped to the floor...I could see that smug look on her face as she said...."You disgusting black dyke I would never have sex with someone as repulsive as you in my life" .Blondie then made a big mistake as she turned to leave...I grabbed the bitch by her left ankle and pulled her back to me....She tried to get free calling me every name in the book ...but I twisted her leg and the cunt teasing bitch came tumbling down on to the carpeted floor of my living room ....We were both on our knees facing each other..Me dressed in my black sexy fuck me nightie and she fully dressed in her yuppie pin stripped suit ....it was so tight on this bitch I could see every inch of her sexy ass....."Well Miss cunt teaser.....I think you deserve a rather harsh spanking of the lovely ass of yours first....before we get down to some serious fucking.....NOW LETS GET THEM CLOTHES OFF.....NOW!"
Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #13
very9look

I pushed back away from that horid woman...Total panick was setting in as I tried to figure a way out of this crazed dykes appartment....my chance came as I saw her eyes slightly glazed over as she was staring at my crotch....Oh god why did I wear that sexy pants suit ....little driplets of salvia began dropping from her mouth....Oh god this was the most disgusting thing ever....,.She then yelled ....STRIP..STRIP BITCH... NOW!

Need a role play partner
Old 02-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #14
very9look

Anyone interested in taking over the role of Ellen Lang..if so hop right in
Old 03-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #15
very9look

Anyone interested in joining in?