Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
ModeratelyPerplexed

ModeratelyPerplexed has initial reputation
Default Newbie Here

I am not sure what to write, so I'll stick with the basics. I'm a happily married 20-something woman living on the west coast of the US.

Lately I've noticed that I have a growing fascination for "the kinky stuff". I've spoken to my husband about and, and he's been willing to try to play along for my sake, but it's just not his thing. He really doesn't get off of spankings or restraints, but likes that I enjoy it.

For myself, I've found that I like being spanked, blind-folded, and tied up, and am even beginning to have guilt-inducing rape fantasies. Those little daydreams are especially perplexing for me, since I have been raped in the past and most certainly DID NOT enjoy it. Intellectually, I can understand that such fantasies are not uncommon or unhealthy (there's a reason 50 Shades of Grey is a best seller), and that fantasy and reality are two very different things. Emotionally, though, I just feel confused and guilty about it.

I found this board while doing a Google search for "women rape fantasies" and found this board. I was actually afraid to read through most of the threads at first, because I wasn't sure that there would't be actual illegal stuff here and I don't want the feds kicking down my door with the wrong idea. But, this place seems legit and I enjoy many of the threads (well, the ones that aren't full of spam....what's up with that?). If nothing else, it's been helping me to normalize the conflicting emotions I am feeling.

So...that's my intro.
ModeratelyPerplexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
Lonetone

Lonetone has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Lonetone

Welcome, I think ( and you probably have guessed ) you found a good place to express yourself. Good intro, fantasy & reality are two completely different things but try explaining that to moralists. Your puzzlement over your enjoyment of rape fantasy conflicting with your personal experience reminded me of an old girlfriend. She arrived at my flat one evening and was not her usual together self. As the evening wore on and a few drinks loosened her tongue it transpired that she had been sexually assaulted when taking a short cut home through some derelict ground the night before. ( yes , very stereotypical but true) I let her talk it out and we eventually fucked with her wearing lingerie,assuming submissive positions and being humiliated verbally. Cuddling up afterwards we talked and strange as it may sound to some she was NOT reliving her attack but taking back control by overwriting it by choosing to enjoy a submissive experience that she consented to. She told me that if she had retreated from not only sex but sex in the submissive way she enjoyed then her attacker would have affected the rest of her life. This was her way of moving on.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to our corner of cyber space. Look around and visit often. I am the dirty old man here so hope you don't mind me checking your boobs out.

Yes, do visit often.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Some people have these fantasies as a way of healing from their past. The idea is you could not control what happened to you before, but you can control the fantasy. If the fantasy gets too much for you, you have the power to stop it.

Guilt for enjoying the fantasy is common among those who are new to it, but as long as you keep fantasy away from reality there's no real need to feel guilty. Everyone has needs. Some come here for healing, some come here to enjoy the fantasy, etc.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #5
ModeratelyPerplexed

ModeratelyPerplexed has initial reputation

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
ModeratelyPerplexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Welcome to the board.

I have to agree, as long as you know the differences between fantasy and reality, than you have nothing to feel guilty about. Anyway, that's just societies take on it and I say to hell with them.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the board..... I used to be conflicted as well. Now I realize. Everyone has a thing. This is my thing. And as Pete quite rightly put it.... there is a difference between reality and fantasy. So we search for like minded individuals.

Welcome. have fun.
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:59 AM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Welcome! Enjoy your time here. You will find most very respectful and willing to help you explore your fantasy.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote