Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Predator: Confession

The Predator: A series of stories involving a serial rapist who has a sadistic streak in him. He occasionally forces orgasm on a woman for humiliation, but in general he is vicious. There will be a series of stories in this thread, and I will always write them in the first person from his perspective. If at any time you wish to throw a character my way (based on whatever fantasy works for you) I would happily write a story involving a character of your choice (any age, ethnicity, virgin or non-virgin). Furthermore any female on this site is welcome to respond with the same story from the female’s perspective. Please enjoy!

The predator: Confession

I have always had a fascination with pain being inflicted sexually upon a woman. Even as a young child, I always found the thought of a woman being hurt ‘down there’ exciting, before I even knew what rape or for that matter sex was. I guess the instinct for savagely violating a woman is ingrained through centuries of humanity even though mankind being more civilized now looks down on it. History is rife with references of rape as an acceptable means by which a man can please himself. There are references of rape in the bible, conquering armies have always subjected the women of conquered cities and nations to horrific sexual abuse and sadism was always enacted sexually on the unfortunate women who found themselves captive in such a city. The Greeks did it, the Persians, the Romans, the Christian crusaders, the Islamic crusaders. Everyone denies it, yet it is prevalent in every conflict. The Russians subjected German women to mass rapes in WW2, and even allied soldiers have committed rapes in 3rd world countries when they felt they could get away with it. Face it….us men are driven by an aggressive lust that under the right circumstances will overpower our sense of morality.

Me, I fucking love raping some screaming girl. I don’t really care which type. Blond, brunettes, black, white, oriental, catholic, Jewish, lesbian…anyone. I have no prejudices. Anything with a cunt is worthy of being brutalized by my cock as they scream for a mercy I will not show them. I gave up trying to be normal early in life. I knew it even as a young guy that rape turned me on. When I rented movies and found that there was a rape scene, I would make a show of saying “any guy who does that should be shot” but then when no-one was around I would watch that scene and rewind it repeatedly.

I don’t have any latent hatred for women. I was not abused by my mother (glad she doesn’t know what her boy turned into) and even when I was a young guy and did not fit in well, and was bullied a bit I often found that the girls in my junior high and high school were often the first ones to tell the bullies to leave me alone. By the time I turned 15 I suddenly started to grow and all of a sudden the little geek became a big guy that people did not fuck with. Also, the girls who thus far had no interest in me started to pay attention and I became accepted by the others. I lost my virginity at 15 and became popular. I don’t know why I developed such a desire to rape women, to see fear in their eyes and hear the pain in their screams as I violated their bodies. They did nothing to me. I actually do quite fine with the ladies so I guess I don’t fit the profile. Women will have sex with me, but I am not interested in seeing ecstasy in a woman’s eyes while she screams “oh god..yesss”. I would rather see terror and hear “oh god it hurts…please,…please oh god…help”. It’s nothing personal ladies. Some of my best friends are females and I truly care about them and would never harm them. But strangers…………….no fucking pity.

Now I know it seems cliché, but obviously I prefer virgins. Despite what some females say, a virgin is tighter so it feels good. But it’s not just that. It’s the act of tearing her hymen. Knowing that the act of shoving myself into her for my pleasure, causes tearing and pain in her most intimate spot. Knowing that she does not have the experience to relax and allow herself to loosen or lubricate. Knowing that from the instant she feels that horrible tearing pain shooting through her being, as she is stretched painfully, and during the time that I am thrusting savagely into her tightness she is in agony. She of course can’t lubricate and when the blood and spit dry, the friction really starts making her scream horrifically.

I also love taking a woman in the ass. Hearing her scream as her shitter is split is the greatest pleasure a man can have. Even an experienced woman will be tortured by that

Some day I will tell you all about my first rapes and how I got started, but for now let me tell you about this hot little Catholic Schoolgirl I took right inside a church.

The howl of the wind was irritating and it was starting to rain so I had to step things up a bit if I wanted to avoid getting soaked. Unfortunately mother nature was not cooperating with me that night and sure enough the rain started to hit before I reached my destination. Fuck! Moving out of the rain I went to the front steps of what appeared to be a cathedral adjoined to some sort of private school. Saint something or other catholic girls high school. A small corridor was built between the school and the cathedral about 10 feet long which seemed designed to allow people to pass from the school to the church without going outside. Standing in the doorway of the church I tried to stay out of the rain, but could not as the wind was driving it straight at me. It was then that I noticed that the front door was slightly ajar and I decided to slip inside just to ride out the storm. The interior was very dimply lit and it was a rather modest church. Moving to the left I walked up the left aisle to check out a statue when I heard a sudden noise further up the aisle. Ducking behind the statue I watched to see who had entered and was surprised to see it was a young lady who evidently was a student at the school. She did not see me yet I got a pretty good look at her. She had black hair with very pale skin, and was short with a small figure that was at least pretty curvy with a smallish chest yet a great ass. As luck would have it, she was wearing her school uniform and being this was a Catholic school it was a plaid skirt with knee high socks and a white blouse. I immediately started getting hard at the thought of being alone here in the dark with this little catholic schoolgirl. I mean how often does the average guy really get the opportunity to jump the ultimate cliché in sexual fantasies. Yet here I was alone in the dark with her. She moved forward to the first pew and sat down for awhile staring at the altar lost so deep in thought she did not notice me walking up very quietly from the rear of the church. A sudden noise from the front right of the church startled me and I ducked again only this time behind a confessional booth. A man stepped out near the front wearing what appeared to be a custodians uniform and said hi to the pretty young lady and addressed her as Tracy. Asking if she planned on being long he explained that he had to close the building in ten minutes but she was welcome to stay for that time. She responded by saying I only need about five minutes . He informed her that he had to go downstairs to take care of a few things and that he would be back up within ten minutes to close the place. She responded by saying No worries, I won’t even be here that long. I will probably be gine by the time you get back. At that he left and went downstairs while she moved to kneel on that padded board they always have there for praying. I began to formulate an idea in my head as she kneeled there praying and I moved a bit forward to slip into the confessional booth. To get back into the school using the corridor she would have to walk right past the confessional booth and I would be waiting like a predator, silently waiting for its prey to walk past the entrance to it’s cave.

The moments ticked by painfully slow, but eventually she stood and started walking back towards the doors leading to the corridor. I could hear her steps getting gradually closer as she walked to her doom, blindly unaware of the fact that she was about to become a victim. As her body passed by the opening of the booth I sprung out like a leopard, clamping my hand tightly over her mouth and yanking her into the booth as quick as lightning while she yelped into my hand. As soon as I had her pinned I closed the door, continuing to hold her tightly as she struggled in terror and tried desperately to scream for help. If the custodian came back into the room he would be able to hear her even if the screams were muffled and that would ruin my entire fucking night. I am a big intimidating man but evidently I would need to use a little more persuasion to silence my hot little prize as she struggled so I yanked out a very large and terrifying looking knife and held it in front of her wide eyes before pressing the tip against her neck with enough force that I had her undivided attention. A bit more and I would have been cutting into her.

“Look you fucking little cunt, if you give me a hard time, or even so much as make a noise I will fucking gut you like a brook trout right here in this booth and leave you here in a pile of your own intestines. Do I make myself clear?” as I took my hand off her mouth to hear her response. I was met with petrified breathing and silence. “Do I make myself fucking clear!” as I pressed the blade against her belly button with my hand clamped tight over her mouth while she quivered and squealed. As she calmed I took my hand off her mouth and listened while she responded with a quiet yes…please don’t hurt me. “Don’t make me hurt you!. Just do what I fucking say, let me do what I want and you will live to see your family again.”

I waited for the janitor to come back and peeping out the small crack in the booths slightly open door I kept a hand clamped over her mouth and pressed the tip of the blade against her belly button just to make sure she didn’t get any ideas and try to scream for help. I could have easily taken out the janitor, but that could have raised some noise and brought people running. He looked around, made sure there was no one sitting in the pews, and then locked the doors leading to the school. Walking to the front of the cathedral, whistling and jingling his keys as he went he opened the big doors at the front and stepped out. I heard the keys fumbling in the lock and then heard the bolt close. I was all alone in the dark with my prize.

Holding my hand over her mouth I held the knife close to her throat as she stared in terror. “OK love, we appear to have some time on our hands, so I’m just going to have to explore that tender little body of yours”. The terror in her eyes is incredible as the shine with fear and tears start forming as her lips quiver and her entire body trembles in horror. She starts begging me not to hurt her, pleading with me and all that other bullshit. She obviously does not realize she lives in an ugly world where men who grab young ladies in the first place are disinclined to show pity when they have the rare opportunity to act out their depravation on a tender piece of quivering flesh. She would be subject to my whims, regardless of her feelings on the matter. Everything I wanted to do would happen to her. If it humiliated her, caused pain or whatever that was just too bad. I was strong, she was weak and we were alone.

“Well, if you don’t want to be hurt there love then maybe you should start trying to make me happy”. She looks at me in terror, because while she is a young Catholic girl she is not completely naïve to the ways of the world and knows fully well what I mean by pleasing me. And starts shaking her head, crying begging me and telling me that she can give me money and all that other crap. Like someone her age has enough money to save her ass.

Bringing the knife to her face I speak harshly; “Look you fucking little cunt, I will take whatever I want and if you don’t get it through you fucking thick skull that you had better surrender your flesh to me then if by some miracle you leave here alive, you will spend the rest of your life with a fucking mangled face!” With that she starts crying as I hold the knife to her face. Placing the tip to her nostril in such a way that I could drive it up into her nose if I want I give her instructions. “Undo the buttons on your blouse” Trembling in horror she starts doing it as fast as her hands can work, which isn’t saying much as her hands are shaking uncontrollably. She probably never in a million years imagined that such horror could take place in here where she had always felt so safe. As her white blouse was opened I saw her pristine pale white flesh as her abdomen trembled and fluttered in terror. While she was fit and had a good body she had that youthful puppy fat that all girls have in their teen years. “OK now the bra”. She looks at me hoping for a sign of pity and see’s none. Her fumbling fingers reach up and…….undo her bra from the front! “Oh, I see our little miss innocent enjoys bra’s that give a guy easy access” as I help open the bra and allow two small, yet fleshy white tits pop out and jiggle as she stand there in shame.

“Tell me there pretty, how many guys have you allowed to open this for you?” She looks at the ground biting her lip as tears start pouring down and a small sob escapes her mouth. “Look you don’t start talking then I simply have to start cutting you up!” as I bring the knife to her belly button. Looking at me in terror she answers quietly and eventually concedes to me that she has had two different guys inside her bra. “Bullshit, there is no fucking way that by your age you have only had two guys in there.” After a bit of back and forth I realize she is probably telling the truth. What a fucking frigid little prude. This lead to a series of questions on my part about her love life. Evidently she has had a few boyfriends, but for the most part it was just kissing and cuddling. Two of them had felt her tits in the flesh butt a couple more guys had felt them through her blouse or sweater without actually touching them.

“Did you like the way it felt when they touched your breasts?” She went back to the silent crying bit on that one so I stepped things up a notch. Grabbing her tit I pressed the tip of the knife against it and spoke harshly “I want to know if you liked it when they grabbed your fucking little whore tits. Speak to me and don’t lie or I will give you a double mastectomy here and now!” that seemed to get her speaking. She admitted that she did enjoy it and started sobbing in shame.

“Has any guy been inside your panties?” She knew better than to waste my time and immediately answered, telling me that her most recent boyfriend had felt the outside of her panties, but had not gone inside. When I asked if she liked it she claimed that she did not feel comfortable and only allowed him to do it since she didn’t want to lose him.

“Well love, I guess it doesn’t really matter whether or not you like it, because I am going to explore that tender little body of yours and don’t think for even a second you can stop me”. With that she goes hysterical crying and begging, telling me she can’t and all that crap when in fact she very well can and will. Since she has admitted to being a virgin, I have leverage to have some fun with her. “Tell you what love,..” as I gently fondle her soft little titties, “ I am sure that you have at least heard of what a blowjob is. If you take my manhood out of my pants, take a seat and give me one I may just decide to be a nice guy and let you leave here with your cherry intact.”. She looks at me in disgust and starts refusing, and of course I point out the alternative to her which is much less desireable. As a last resort she begs me to just let her use her hand. “I’ve got a fucking hand sweetheart, I don’t need you for that, now make up your mind….cunt or mouth”. With that she starts crying and shaking but starts responding as I put the knife close to her tits. Slowly she reaches for my pants and fumbles with my belt buckle as she sniffs and sobs, praying for salvation. As she slowly unzips my fly I feel the coolness of the air getting inside my boxers as she fumbles around. “Come on there love, pull them right down for me”. As she lowers my pants, I can smell the fear coming from her. It seems to fill the booth, as she is overwhelmed with terror and humiliation.

“Now take your hands and grab my manhood there love”. She responds by slowly extending her hand and grasping it gently as I can see the disgust in her eyes at the feel of my flesh. “Ok, wrap your hand around it like this” as I guide her hand into position, “and start gently stroking it in an up and down manner. Take your other hand and cup my balls, fondling them gently”. She complies with my orders mechanically and whimpers in disgust. If she thinks this is horrifying she is not going to like having it in her mouth one bit. On that thought, I place my hands on her shoulders, pressing down firmly “Take a seat love”. She complies hesitantly, knowing why I am placing her in the seat. She seems to suddenly be trying to please me with her hands as though she feels that doing so will make me not want a blowjob. No such luck there sweetie.

“OK, now Tracy, Open your mouth and lean forward”. She completely freezes, and keeps stroking my cock as though she can deny what is happening to her.

“I am rapidly losing all fucking patience with you cunt! If you don’t want me to remove your fucking kidneys in this both in the next 30 fucking seconds You open that fucking hole of yours and lean forward, placing it in your mouth” as I flash the knife. My threat seems to have the desired effect as she leans forward opening her mouth and bringing her lips close to my cock, while her body shudders with her sobs. She has never seen one before in her life and now she is about to have one in her mouth. As her lips make contact she seems to freeze and the tears really start flowing. Gently I grab her hair, and start slowly but firmly pulling her head in towards me as my hardened flesh starts going into her mouth while her eyes pop open wide. My legs get rubbery at the soft feel of this innocent girls lips around my cock as the head brushes past her tongue into her mouth. I refrain from pushing in too far as I don’t want her to gag and start choking. If I induce panic she may start screaming. I want enough fear to silence her, but too much could have the opposite effect.

“OK Tracy now close your mouth on it, making a perfect seal with your mouth, and grasp my balls with your hand, and gently play with them. When I bring my cock into your mouth you loosen up a bit, and when I start to withdraw I want you to increase the suction real hard” With that she complies with my instructions as I start ever so slowly working her head back and forth on my cock. She’s not very good at it, but that is not really the point. It’s the idea of making her do something so depraved in here that turns me on. As I withdraw almost all the way out of her mouth so only the head remains I give her further instructions. “OK now Tracy, when I am almost out, I want you to run your tongue over the little hole in the end of my cock. The look on her face is priceless, yet she does it with her face all screwed up like she is trying not to vomit. In I go again as her tongue runs along the lower side of my cock, eventually going quite a ways down while she tries not to gag. Given the circumstances, I can’t really risk ramming it hard and deep into her throat as that would cause a gag reflex and panic which could attract attention of there was anyone even in other parts of the building. Instead I just keep my hands in her hair, as I run my cock in and out of her mouth slowly, yet probing deeper each time. When my cock starts bumping the back of her throat she almost panics a few times so I realize I have reached the limit. I have more cock to shove into her but I will have to settle for getting it partially in. The sensation starts tom really feel wonderful. Having her soft hair wrapped in my fingers as I glide in and out of her soft wet mouth in this confined space is incredible. I have pretty good control over my orgasm, and can hold off for some time if I want, but I can also make it come sooner, almost at will.

“OK Tracy, I’m going to come in your mouth. I will give you warning when it happens so you don’t gag, but you will swallow every drop. If so much as a tiny dribble comes out of your mouth I will cut your eyes out. She knows I mean it so she steals herself for what she knows is about to happen. A few more strokes in and out and I suddenly release my orgasm in a torrent of sperm into her mouth as she struggles not to gag or choke. She clumsily gulps, looking desperately like she is fighting the urge to regurgitate. She gets it all down however and then I slide myself out of her mouth while she breathes heavily, and tears pour down her face. I wonder if it’s actually possible for a person to cry themselves dry, because she appears to be attempting to do so.

“OK Tracy, stand up”. She complies, thinking her ordeal is over. The relief as transparent as she seems to almost shift to the post trauma phase of her reaction. We have yet to really even start.
Turning her around I pin her gentlt to the wall of the booth as I start feeling her up and mauling her tits. I lower my mouth to a tit and reach around, grabbing her ass in my hand as she squeaks in fear at this sudden new assault. Her ass feels incredible. It is soft, yet toned at the same time, and nicely sized for her body. She is almost struggling with me as her body is explored against her will. Sitting myself down I pull her in close and start lifting her skirt. She suddenly starts whimpering and asking me what I am doing. “I want to get at that little pussy of yours darling” She immediately protests with a whining girlish voice babbling some bullshit about “you promised” and “I did what you said”. I have every intention of popping her cherry, but I see no point in telling her this now. May as well keep her compliant.

“Oh would you stop your bloody crying Tracy. I just want to get a look at it and feel it up. Your cherry will survive that”. Crying and doubting me, she realizes she really has no say in the matter as she trembles and looks up at the ceiling as though either praying, or trying to mentally escape from the horrors she is enduring in the booth. Lifting her skirt I get a look at her panties, and notice they are pretty plain, which is fine by me. They won’t be on for long anyway. Using my hands as I force her legs apart so she is standing with her feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Reaching forward I touch my hand to her panties, right between her legs as her body seems to flinch at the contact. I have no idea what it is about a girls terror that I find so erotic, but I just about explode with excitement every time she whimpers, trembles or flinches. It is so exciting. The feel of her soft labia through the delicate material of her panties is tantalizing and I decide right then and there to not waste any more time getting them off. Hooking my thumbs over the waistband of her panties I start lowering them slowly while she cries in anguish. Ever so slowly I drag them down, first exposing her sparse bush with its soft dark curls, releasing that fresh clean girlish aroma that virgins tend to have. Gradually I slide the cotton panties down her legs, feeling her soft smooth flesh as my hands caress her young legs, feeling her toned yet plump youthful thighs, and then slowly caressing the backs of her calves as I slide the panties all the way off while she whimpers and cries in anguish and terror. Deep down she must suspect that I have no intention of keeping my promise, but being that she is powerless, she has to grasp the faint hope that if she does not anger me and cooperates, her suffering will be minimal. I then undo her left shoe slowly and remove it, gingerly lifting her foot off the ground as I do so. She almost falls over when forced to stand on one leg like that as her legs are trembling. She does a better job with her balance as I repeat the process with her other shoe. I decide to leave the almost knee high socks of her uniform on as they have a rather erotic effect. Then begins the gradual slide of my right hand up the inside of her left leg, as she quivers. As my hand passes beyond the socks it touches the skin of her leg just below the knee as she flinches in terror, biting into her own hand to keep from crying out as fresh tears pour down her angelic face. Her head keeps turning as though she is straining to hear of anyone has entered the cathedral, as she might be willing to risk crying out if help was near. Slowly my fingers trace the soft flesh of her inner thigh as I move up slowly towards the juncture between her legs. In a passive act of resistance she starts closing her legs together which requires an immediate rebuke lest she get it in her head that she can exercise any control in this situation. “Tracy..” I say in a paternal voice, speaking like a disappointed teacher “If you don’t open your legs wider this instant I will have to hurt you. I don’t want to but if you force me I will”. She understands I mean it and slowly moves her feet wider apart as her body shakes and she very quietly whispers the words please don’t in a very faint sobbing voice as she looks upward closing her eyes. Taking my time, feeling the soft cool flesh of her inner thigh I work my way closer to her little treasure as I start feeling the heat radiating from it as I get closer. As my fingers were mere inches away, touching the little indent between the inner thigh and vagina I start going incredibly slow, just to drag out the suspense as she whimpers and sobs quietly. Eventually however, my finger makes contact with the soft tissue of her little flower and she actually flinches and emits a whimpering squeak of terror as I touch her where no human has ever touched her. It feels incredibly soft and delicate. Taking my time I slowly trace my middle finger along the little crease as I move towards the back until I touch her perineum, and then I slowly trace my finger forwards along her little pussy, making sure not to press hard enough to separate the folds until I trace past the front of her vagina and find my finger moving into her soft curly pubic hair. She is trying desperately to control her breathing although it has nothing to do with arousal. She is terrified and disgusted at the fact that a strange scary man is touching her in her most intimate vulnerable spot where no boy has ever touched her in a confessional booth in the cathedral. I repeat the process of slowly running my finger from front to back and then back to front very slowly again and again, increasing the pressure ever so slightly with each run along her little flower. I take a moment to stick my finger in my mouth to wet it a bit and help make it glide easier and then continue molesting her in the dark confines of the booth. Her legs are trembling, causing the most erotic jiggles of her young thighs as I start separating the tender folds of her pussy, and exploring the softer inner tissues. Bringing it forward I trace my finger for the first time over her clitoris, causing her to whimper and shake from the unknown sensation that is sent through her body. Ever so gently I start running my finger over it, back and forth and then in circles causing her body to react as her pussy secretes fluids that will allow her vagina to easier accept penetration. Her sobbing starts taking on a shaky edge as her breathing increases a bit. Despite the fact that her body is getting aroused she is still terrified, which must drive her insane. Stopping for a moment I stick my thumb in my mouth to wet it and then replace my middle finger with my thumb which starts stroking her little button as my middle finger starts exploring further back along her vagina, seeking the entrance to her body that she has kept guarded her entire life. As my finger closes over the opening I start probing gently while my thumb continues to stroke her sensitive little nub. Gently pushing, I start penetrating the tight hole and very quickly run into the obstruction I hoped to find. Her intact hymen. I knew she was a virgin, but not all still have a hymen so it is an additional treat to see that she is fully intact. Her sobbing and breathing reaches a crescendo as she feels my digit penetrating her, and she is whispering Oh god, please no….please in a high pitched girlish voice as I explore her outer vagina. I trace my finger along her hymen, noticing it almost fully covers the entrance to her vagina with only a very little hole for allowing menstrual fluids to pass. I really appreciate that, because although any virgin is a real pleasure to force myself into, there is nothing like the feel of having my cockhead press against that little membrane as a girl struggles desperately to escape and then feeling it suddenly tear under my pressure allowing my cock to enter her tightness rather abruptly as she emits a high pitched girlish squeal in response to the feel of having such sensitive tissue ripping as my hardness forces her tight cavity open with merciless force. It makes the act of defloration feel so complete. I push a little harder with my finger as she whimpers ow..ow, please . I stop short of actually breaking through since I prefer to do that with my cock. I have never understood why some guys tear that with their fingers first. Makes no sense whatsoever. She has a nice small opening and I can tell it will feel wonderfully tight around my cock, but all in good time.

Reaching down with my hand I grab her left leg and lift it up so her foot rests on the very bench I am sitting on, and I gradually move her right foot over to the outer edge of the booth which inn effectively spreading her legs and then I force her to lean back so her back is against the front of the booth. Now she is spread out quite nicely even if it is putting a bit of strain on her legs. With that I lean forward and sink my nose into her pubes, taking in her clean girlish smell as she moaned in disgust. Lowering my face I then kissed her little pussy as she cried quietly saying p..pp..please don’t, ….oh god that’s perverted….it’s disgusting…please. I realized she was raised a Catholic in a girls school but holy fuck; was she living in a bubble? Reaching out with my tongue I slowly ran it along her tender little crease as she moaned in anguish at the touch. I loved her taste and continued gently licking her little twat as she begged and cried in disgust. I couldn’t figure why she kept it up actually. When would it get through her thick skull that nothing was going to stop me. Sometimes passive acceptance makes an ordeal more tolerable. Oh well it didn’t really matter either way; I was going to enjoy myself. With that I started licking her clitoris with increasing pressure as she started moaning and whimpering from the strange new sensations coursing through her body. She did not like this one bit, yet it was obvious her body was starting to like it. Her pussy lips were starting to swell as she started self lubricating and her breathing was really starting to increase rapidly as her legs quivered and shook both with the strain of the position they were in and the jolts of pleasure shooting through her body. Despite this she was still fucking crying. She should be greatful. I usually don’t make any effort to satisfy my victims and in fact usually try to make it as rough and painful as possible. I just have to be careful here because if she starts screaming uncontrollably from pain there would be too many people in the school attached to the chapel who might here her, so she will be spared the usual savage cruelty. The sex would still likely hurt as she was a virgin and I was fairly well equipped, but I would not have the luxury of deliberately trying to tear her cunt apart like I have done to so many others. As her moans started to increase I then sucked her clitoris into my mouth hard while running my tongue over it forcefully as she started letting out heated moans which she tried to stifle with her own hands. I guess the shame of acknowledging that she was getting aroused was too much for her. Eventually however the strain on her legs became too much and she had to place her hands on my shoulders to help reduce that strain and thus her heated moans filled the booth even as she continued to sob in the darkness. I knew I was going to force her over the edge however, as her body was too far gone for her to resist. My fingers joined the action, probing and caressing as my mouth went into overdrive on her clitoris as her breathing increased to a frantic crescendo and then she suddenly struggled desperately to pull away as I fought to hold her ass in place. She cried please stop…I feel like I’m going to pee. Looking at her incredulously I realized that she was mistaking her impending orgasm for a urination. I guess someone who has never had an orgasm might easily mistake the sensation for a desire to go to the bathroom. She would figure it out soon. Grabbing her ass I held her in place and worked frantically on her pussy while she squirmed and begged, until she suddenly tensed up, stiffened and started quivering as her hips started to undulate for a second and her pussy started convulsing and releasing more of her fluids as she let out a high pitched moan and then started to relax, almost collapsing in the booth as she fought to regain her breath.

Now was the time to make my move, while she was rubbery legged, wet, and out of breath. Linking my arms behind her knees I lifted her suddenly with her back against the front wall of the booth and her knees pinned up almost beside her chest. For about a brief second she seemed disorientated, but as soon as I moved into position she suddenly realized what was about to happen and started struggling frantically whining and crying that but you promised . Pinning her against the wall with her legs apart I aligned my cock with her little flower as she thrashed frantically, trying to escape the steely weapon that was now position inches below her virgin tightness. Kissing her hard on the lips to prevent any screaming I moved myself into position as she squirmed like she was possessed, and a desperate frantic attempt to defend her virginity and stop this large horrible man from raping her. It was quite erotic actually, her tiny body, squirming and thrashing between my large body and the wall, in the confined darkness of the booth. I could feel her heart pounding as her body thrashed almost electrically while I touched my cock head to the moist opening of her tender virgin flower. Her fear and desperation radiated throughout the booth as she tried to cry out into my mouth while I held her fast. Breaking the kiss I clamped a hand over her mouth as I started nudging the tip into her little opening. Her eyes were wide open, looking at me in terror, pleading for mercy as I started working to get the tip into her. She was very tight, but my oral efforts had at least moistened her considerably and I had some of my own pre-come dripping out. Moistening my hand with a bit of saliva I had rubbed it on the tip so I was well prepared to slide it past her clenching defenses. Lowering her, to allow gravity to do part of the work I started pushing upwards as she started crying and squealing into my hand while my head started to force her lips apart and back while my manhood forced its way past her gate as she continued to fight the impending penetration. I dropped her a bit and the head popped in, stopping against her hymen as she cried out loudly into my hand. This was the dangerous part because she was starting to make a bit of noise, however my hand clamped over her mouth seemed to do a fairly good job of muffling it. She really was fighting like a wildcat which was amazing given her size, but at the end of the day our difference in size was far too great for her to be able to sustain any real defense for more than a short while. Eventually I started winning and as I started to push hard against her cherry she clenched her eyes shut, crying loudly into my hand as I started working slowly to breach it, pushing my hardened member against the resisting membrane which ultimately was doomed. I allowed her to drop suddenly a few inches as I forcefully thrust my hips forward and up and then it happened; her hymen ruptured fully, allowing thr force of my thrust to drive me several inches into her tight gripping pussy as she screamed a high pitched girlish scream into my hand as her eyes popped wide open and her struggles increased even more. Holding myself in position I allowed her weight to do most of the work after this point. It was as though the breaking of her hymen defeated her somewhat and she weakened, allowing me to take my time working the rest of it in as she whimpered and squealed at the steely flesh penetrating her young body. While I was not being anywhere near as rough as I usually am with my victims, it still had to hurt as she was a virgin, and a tight one at that, while I was a fairly well equipped guy. As a matter of fact I was fairly large. I won’t hit you with any bullshit exaggeration like some stories tell, and I admit that there are many guys out there larger than me but I am big enough there to get a girls undivided attention. The feel of her wonderfully tight vagina, slipping over my cock like an insanely tight glove that could only get on of the hand was covered in Vaseline was incredible. The exquisite tightness was driving me over the edge as she cried and whimpered, squirming to escape from the merciless impalement of her tender virginal tissue. Another firm push and I managed to insert myself all the way into her with my cockhead pressing against her cervix. I stopped to allow her a second to adjust. This was not done so much out of consideration for her, but because we were somewhat within earshot of the dorms and if I started savaging her pussy like I did to most victims she would start making enough noise that there would be risk of someone coming. Taking my hand of her mouth for a second Ilooked at her as she started begging hysterically saying It hurts,….it hurts…oh please god you’re hurting me, …please take it out as she broke down in sobs. I wanted to get right into fucking her now so I figured I would clamp a hand over her mouth to stifle any screams and with that I withdrew and then firmly planted myself in balls deep again as she emitted another pained squeal. Again she was luckier than most. While this undoubtedly hurt her, the current circumstances did not allow for me to pound into her with merciless cruelty like I wanted to so as bad as it felt, she got off easy compared to many of my other victims. I started fucking her with deep forceful strokes as she cried and whimpered into my hand, and continued to try to struggle. I cannot describe the erotic sensations of this tender pale skinned young lady, pinned up in the darkness of a confessional booth as my cock plunged in and out of her tight gripping pussy, while her muffled cries, emanated from the booth, echoing unheard through the dark emptiness of the cathedral. I kept up a steady rhythm as I thrust my pelvis against her groin, driving my hardness into her tender little portal to the soundtrack of her muffled squeals and cries. Grabbing the back of her hair with my left hand while keeping my elbows linked behind her knees I reached down with my right hand and grabbed her ass with my right as I started fucking her with a vengeance, driving my cock into her like a man possessed. She seemed to have resigned herself and stopped struggling or even trying to scream, but simply sobbing pitifully, only crying out when I thrust too hard causing her pain to increase. This went on for some time in the dark as a ravaged her body and I started to feel another orgasm approaching. With that I started balling her faster, trying to fire off another orgasm, only this time into her unprotected womb. I continued to thrust frantically into the yelping, sobbing girls incredibly tight sheath and then I exploded inside her, releasing my ejaculation deep into her pussy as my sperm fired hard against her cervix while she started sobbing harder at the feel of the fluid that she knew would likely impregnate her. This would be bad news for a devout catholic who’s religion forbade abortion. If she conceived, she would have to carry the pregnancy to term and give birth to my baby. Slowly I lifted her off of my cock and allowed her to slide down until her feet touched the ground and she slumped against the wall, crying in loud heaving sobs, burying her hands in her face, trying to deny the reality of her defloration.

Looking at the tender crying beauty before me I looked down at my semi hard cock and realized I still had a good fuck left in me, and I knew exactly where I wanted to give it to her next. Turning her away from me so she was facing the wall I pulled her shirt off from behind, and then pulled her bra down her arms until it was at her wrists, and I used it to tie her wrists together tightly. With that I took the button up blouse and tore a sleeve off of it making her flinch at the sound. Reaching down I picked up her panties, and brought my hand around her front and spoke. “Open your mouth Tracy!”. She hesitated, sobbing at which point I grabbed her hair and spoke harshly as she yelped in terror I said open your fucking mouth before I hurt you! . Sobbing she reluctantly opened her mouth as I shoved the panties in while she suddenly panicked and tried to scream. Too late for that. Taking the sleeve I had torn off I used it as a gag, to hold the bunched up panties tight into her mouth, tying it behind her head. She did not know exactly what I had in mind, but she realized with absolute terror that she could no longer fight back or cry for help and the unknown possibilities that rose where undoubtedly horrifying.

Turning her around to face the back of the booth I forced her to her knees and bent her over the bench. I couldn’t get her fully face down as there was too little room, but she was in a pretty good position. Forcing her legs wider apart I spanked her on her ass as she flinched and yelped into the gag. Kneeling behind her I made sure to kneel on the backs of her ankles to prevent her from bringing her legs together and I looped my arm underneath her wrist bindings to grab her hair. She was now defenseless. Sticking my finger in my mouth, and then wetting it with the juices dribbling out of her twat I pressed the tip of my finger against her anus, holding it there as she suddenly realized where the next assault was coming. She started trying to squirm but was too effectively pinned, and then tried crying out through the gag, but I knew no-one would hear her. I rubbed it in circles around her anus as she tried screaming what sounded like please through the gag. Without warning I plunged my middle finger all the way into her ass as her body stiffened trying to pull away from the penetrating digit as she yelped hysterically. Holding it there in her tight warm depths I felt her inner muscles clamping down on my finger as she sobbed and quivered. Pulling it out, I forced it and two other fingers into her twat as she cried out, and I covered them in all the sloppy mess coming out of her recently deflowered pussy. I then spat in my hand twice, and used it all to coat my cock with a good coating of lube so I would have an easier time getting into her ass.

Without further hesitation, I aligned my phallus with her puckered opening and pressed the tip against her ass as she cried hysterically, repeatedly crying please into her gag. Whatever. Holding my cock in my hand I started to press my cock head against her anus as she tensed up in a desperate but futile bid to keep out the cruel invader. “Clenching just makes it worse for you Tracy. Try to relax and it won’t hurt as bad”. Not that I really cared, but again if I started really tearing her open her screams might be loud enough that even with the gag she could attract attention. Pushing hard as she still struggled and screamed into her gag. I clamped a hand over her gagged mouth to further muffle the sound and continued to push until her ring gave and my head popped into her tight little rectum as she screamed into the gag and my hand. With that I started slowly forcing the rest in as her body shuddered and she squealed routinely between sobs. It took some effort but I eventually manage to plant myself balls deep into her ass as she sobbed hysterically. Normally I would try as hard as possible to fuck her ass like a jackhammer to inflict as much pain and damage as possible but under the circumstances I could not afford to do that. Some of my prior anal victims had serious internal injuries, requiring stitching and even surgery sometimes. Furthermore many could not eat solid food for a month or so afterward. This would hurt her, and she might want to avoid any solid food for maybe a few days but that was it; no serious damage. With that thought I withdrew all the way and then pushed in again causing her to scream into my hand and tense up. I then started fucking her ass with nice long deep strokes as she screamed into my hand at the pain of the violation. It was an incredible feeling, the tightness of her anus and her rectum squeezing my cock insanely almost as though they were milking it. It was incredibly erotic the way she struggled in the darkness of the booth despite being hogtied and defenceless. I guess enough horror and pain can make people forget the futility of their situation and fight despite the fact that they know they will achieve nothing.

I continued my rhythmic thrusting into her ass and eventually her cries slowed down to mere whimpers and sobs as I continued to thrust my hardness into her tight gripping ass while my cockhead penetrated her bowel. She had at this point managed to adjust so that while it hurt she appeared to be able to manage it, or at least resign herself to the fact that fighting would just make it worse, so she lay there passively crying while I continued to pound myself into her in the darkness of the confessional booth. Now it’s a well know fact that all good things must end and fantastic assfucks of pretty young girls are no exception and I started feeling that sensation in my balls that told me I was going to ejaculate soon. With that I started riding her hard, really driving myself into her making sure that each thrust dug as deep as possible into her innards while she cried out in the darkness. I continued to thrust and then I felt myself starting to release and I thrust deep and hard, holding myself balls deep inside her guts as I fired off shot after shot of sperm into her bowels while she whimpered and cried beneath me. As the spurting slowed down I thrust a few more times to get any residual sperm out and then relaxed for a moment on her back, with my cock in her ass as I breathed heavily from the exertion of the past while. Eventually my manhood started to soften in her ass and it popped out as she yelped at the sensation.

Standing I pulled my pants up and did my belt buckle up. Looking down at my schoolgirl beauty, hands tied behind her back as she sobbed pitifully bent over the bench in the booth I was greatful at having been at the right place at the right time to take advantage of this situation. Openning the door of the confessional booth just a crack I took a look around to be sure and then stepped out into the quiet cathedral. Making my way to the front doors I opened them and stepped out into the cool damp windy night. I was really wiped out from the exertion of savagely violating the pretty young thing and needed replenishment. I headed towards O’Rielly’s pub to get a beer and some chicken wings.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story, with a wonderful build up of tension. Since I'm partial to pantie gags, I take that as a bonus.
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #3
Kadoz

Kadoz has initial reputation

x

Last edited by Kadoz; 06-25-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Kadoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker16 View Post
Great story, with a wonderful build up of tension. Since I'm partial to pantie gags, I take that as a bonus.
Thank you,

Much appreciated.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 05-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadoz View Post
This is a great character
Thank you, I hope to have a few more stories with this character