Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Kidnapped in Mexico (M+~F/M|M~F|Humil|Betrayal)

Well, I wrote this back in January, and no one can exactly see it in my pron folder, so I decided to post it.

Synopsis: A group of well to do high school students go on a senior trip to Cancun, Mexico. Two of the students, one a girl named Jennifer, the other, a boy, are kidnapped from their hotel one night by a gang of Mexicans. They're both raped by all of the men, and then they are taken captive indefinitely.

Oh, before the story, I want to state that there is gay rape, but it's not focused on male-male attraction; it's focused on humiliation and making one's victim suffer (and dominance later in the story).

Story:

I woke up and instantly knew why as water washed over me. Grr I just wanted to sleep. Why wouldn't my friends leave me alone? I made a grunting noise and started to roll over, but half way through the roll I hit something solid. I pictured my hotel room bed in my mind. Unless I had fallen asleep on the bed the wrong way, I had a good 5 feet on either side before I would hit anything. Surely I hadn't been that drunk. Confused, I opened my eyes, laying back flat on my stomach. What the hell? I instantly woke out of my stupor when I realized I was laying on dirt. I looked up at the person standing above me and almost screamed.

A heavy set man was leaning over me, and he had a black, glinting pistol pointed straight at my head. "Levántate," he said in his native language. I stared at him for a second, not even trying to translate it even though I had 4 years of Spanish. I started to curl up as I saw his leg reel back, but I was too slow, and a second later his heavy boot slammed into my bare stomach. I realized another thing as he kicked me. I was naked.

"What do they want with a naked guy?" I thought, not pegging them for the gay type. I glanced around, lifting my head as I layed on the ground, and my stomach sank. I was in the middle of a circle of benches, loosely occupied by what I estimated to be 5 or 6 men. There was were two lights on poles around the circle, opposite each other, and on the ground about 10 feet from me was a girl who had been on the trip with me.

It had been Spring Break, and someone had the idea of going on a trip for our senior year. "Come on, it'll be fun!" They had said. Cancun was quickly decided on, and with great excitement, we left our parents behind for the week, flying to Mexico. Without adult supervision, the trip simply turned into a week long, boundless party. Everyone was drunk the entire week, and all 8 of us passed out every night, getting ready to drink the next day.

Based on the ring of darker, moist, earth around her, she had been woken before I was. She was curled in a ball holding her knees to her chest. I looked at her bare back for a second and her long black hair. It had to be Jennifer.

I put my head back down onto the dirt and laid there a second thinking maybe it would go away. Maybe I wasn't really laying naked in some remote locationed surrounded by people who were going to do God knows what to me and a class mate. Then the boot slammed into my rib cage, high about 6 inches under my arm pit. I held my side as the kicking continued. The boot slammed into my stomach, stepped on my back, and once kicked me in the side of the face.

"Levántate," he repeated venomously. I crouched half way up on my knees, holding my side with one hand, trying to cover my groin with the other. He grabbed my short hair and pulled me up on my feet. At first when he yanked me up, my hands shot up to my aching hair, but upon standing, they shot to my groin, cupping around my flacid penis and testicles as they hung awkwardly.

Standing naked in that circle, I was so nervous I was shaking uncontrolably. My arms and hands were spasming, and even my legs were shaking. My head was shaking back and forth, and my jaw was chattering like I was extremely cold.

I watched nervously as the man walked over to Jennifer and yanked her up by her hair. She was crying, and her nose was bloodly like he had trouble waking her up too. She stood awkwardly, holding one arm over her chest, while her other extended down her stomach to try to cover her crotch with her hand.

The man mummbled in Spanish I couldn't understand as he walked back over to me and pulled me by the arm over beside Jennifer. I wanted to hug her or give her some kind of comfort, but I knew it would have been awkward with us both naked, and the man probably wouldn't have approved.

I was reminded of the men on the benches as they started clapping. The man grabbed Jennifer's shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me sideways with her face level with my cock. "Chupa su pito," he said pointing from Jennifer to my penis. Even had I not know the translation, it would have been obvious what he wanted to happen.

Tears flooded down Jennifer's puffy eyes and cheeks, and she looked at the ground ashamed as her body shook worse than mine. She stared at the ground for a long, loaded moment until the man slapped her in the side of the head, causing her to fall on the ground. His boots thudded into her exposed back twice before he grabbed a handful of her hair and hauled her to her knees again. Still holding a handful of her hair, he pushed her face into my crotch, causing her to have to shift her legs sideways. I wanted to step back as my soft cock rested against her cheek as her face pushed sideways into me, but I knew better after just seeing her beating.

The man stepped back a few feet to one of the benches, and my eyes followed him as he sat down. The buldge in that sick bastard's pants was obvious as he watched Jennifer, her head straight, looking at me like a deer in headlights. I glanced down at her, and she glanced up at me. I saw feer in her eyes. Pure, scared, unsure, humiliated fear. I hoped she saw fear and appology in my eyes, but I broke the eye contact after half a second.

My entire body continued to shake. She glanced sideways at the man on the bench. He made to stand up, but Jennifer quickly faced me again. She settled down on her knees more comfortably, still shaking, and leaned slightly forward. Her cold hands made my shriveled cock shrink even more as she cupped it. She leaned forward, knowing what the men wanted to see, and I stared straight ahead trying to stop shaking. I crossed my arms and held them tight to my chest, quelling their shaking, and the rest of me seemed to calm a knotch with them.

Jennifer was still crying, her jaw quivering as she leaned her head forward, her mouth open slightly. A moment later, her hands were hovering by her face, and she was weakly bobbing back and forth on my permanently flacid penis.

I didn't quite know where to look. There was a man behind her so I didn't want to look over her. I definitely didn't want to look down at her, and if I closed my eyes, I would feel even more vulnerable, and it might give the impression I was enjoying it. I ended up looking up into the air at the light pole as she rubbed and licked on my penis.

One of the guys on the benches laughed after saying something about me not being able to get hard as Jennifer continued her futile sucking.

I glanced down at Jennifer, and she was on the ground with her legs clenched tightly closed, sitting back on her knees. One arm was across her chest, trying to hide her exposed tits, and her other hand was working on my cock. The sucking didn't feel sexual. She could've been a fish sucking on my big toe, and it would have felt identical. There was no mental connotation with it or any extra pleasure from my head, it simply felt like the skin was being sucked.

After a little while, she started focusing on my head. I'm not sure if she was trying to get it over with and get them to let us go or what. She was sucking on just the head, rolling it around in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, tickling me. I tried not to get hard, running random things through my mind. I flexed my toes into the dirt. I tried thinking of my grandma, I tried thinking of dead bodies, but my penis continued to slowly grow. I urged my self to not get hard. I wanted anything but for her to think I was enjoying it.

As my cock grew, she began sucking the entire thing, sliding her mouth all the way down to the base into my pubic hair while I was still half soft. I glanced down at her again, and her eyes were closed as she slowly bobbed forward and back, forward and back, her hand now floating there, no longer needed. Her countenence was stricken with half a grimace, her face twitching sideways.

I glanced at the guy behind her, and in the dim light I could see his pants unbutted and zipped, down a little as he rubbed his raging boner.

"¡Mira a ella chupa!" One said, teasing her, saying, "Look at her suck!"

The other laughed a little, and one added "¡Que una cusca sucio!" calling her a dirty slut.

Her shaking reintensified as they lobbed insults at her.

"¡Aposto ella le gusta!" I bet she likes it!
"Creo que ella quiere su verga en su coche!" I bet she wants his dick in her pussy!
"O en su culo," Another of the tyrants teased, pointing towards her bottom, causing her to straighten up self consciously.

I was angry at my self as she licked around my head, trying to end it quickly. Her tongue wrapped around my head, and her warm mouth felt like velvet. It was strange because any other situation I would've been in heaven, but then, I would've given anything to be anywhere else in the world.

When I was getting close to cumming, the guy who had woken us stood and walked towards us. As he walked towards us, Jennifer turned to look at him, my cock still in the side of her mouth.

"A tus manos y rodillas," The man commanded Jennifer, adding "Como un perro."

She stared at him like she didn't understand, letting my shrinking penis fall from her mouth, but we had both understood perfectly. On your hands and knees, like a dog.

Her dried up tear ducts renewed, and she began sobbing, spitting out, "Why us? ¿Por que nosotros?"

The man slapped her across the back of the head and angrily shouted, "¡Porque udstedes son de los Estados Unidos!"

"¡En nuestra idioma llegaron y todo hacen es fiesta!" [i]Into our country you come and all you do is party,[i] I translated in my head.

He slapped her a few more times and continued his rant.

"¡En nuestros cuidades fiestan y nuestros personas intentan vivir vidas correctas, pero lo es posible con todo tu basura americano!"

We party and ruin peoples correct lives? Anger boiled up inside of me. Sure, we had few limits and boundries, but was he crazy? He going to do this over that?

"¡¿AsÃÂ* robas nosotros y haces este?!" -- So you steal us and do this? I screamed.

I don't think it translated correctly, but he must have gotten the meaning, because seconds later, his fist crashed into my nose, sending a searing pain through it, crimson blood spurting out of both nostrils.

"Americano estupido," he spat, hitting me again in the back of the head. I covered my face and crouched, but he hit me in the back, knocking me to the ground.

Anger must have boiled through him as he kicked me in the sides and face, blood gushing every where. I could hear Jennifer yell, "Alto! Stop! Por favor!" But it was to no avail as he kicked me 2 more times.

My side was killing me when he stopped. I stood up as he grabbed my hair, and he repeated him self to Jennifer, screaming at her.

"¡En tus manos y rodillas ya, puta!" He started to grab her by the hair, but she finally submissed.

I could hear her sobbing as she faced away from me, her knees and eblows firmly on the ground, her hair hanging down around her face. The man put his hands flat in between her thighs and pried them apart, spreading her knees, partly exposing her private parts.

"Vas a lo disfrutar," he said looking at me. I tried to remember what disfrutar meant. You're going to... I remembered what it meant and almost yelled again. I'm going to enjoy it? Was he crazy?!

"Chingate ella," He said, commanding me to "fuck her."

My nose bleeding and my side screaming, I got down on my knees, positioning my self behind her. The rough ground hurt my knees as I sat on it. I wiped my finger under my nose, covering it in blood, and then I wiped it above my knee on my thigh. Jennifer was the girl everyone wanted, the one every secretly masturbated to, but this, this I didn't enjoy. Any other setting I would have loved to fuck her, but I shook uncontrollably behind her as she stared at the ground shamefully, waiting for me.

As the man stood beside me watching, I now urged my cock to get hard, but it was stuck flacid again. I rubbed it, running my foreskin over the head, trying to get some senation out of it, but it was like it was dead.

"¿Pues?" The man said impatiently, dragging the word out just like an English person waiting for something would drag out "well?" His staring down at me didn't help the problem at all.

He began to grow impatient, and I could tell all that was keeping him from hitting me was knowing that would only hinder the process.

"¡El no es un hombre!" He teased projecting his voice to his amigos, saying I wasn't a man.

"¿Necesetamos esperar por verdad en este idiota?" One of the men asked, getting a "¡Si, es importante!" screamed back at him. I felt sorry for Jennifer as I translated in my head. "Do we really need to wait on this idiot?" The man had asked.

He simply wanted to humiliate us, and he was succeding as my stomach whirled, making me feel almost sick.

After a long moment of him standing behind me, I put my mind to it. I closed my eyes, blocking out the rough dirt and other surroundings. I rubbed my cock like I would if I were alone, and I pictured Jennifer spread in front of me on a bed. In my mind she was in my hotel room, on all fours on my bed, her hand running under her to her pussy to spread it. My cock started slowly responding. "Fuck me," She said, giving me permission in my induced day dream.

I continued rubbing, picturing her waiting with her legs spread, pussy gleaming wet in my mind until finally I was hard enough to penetrate her.

I leaned forward slightly, and I could see her head shrink lower as she was humiliated even further.

The man standing beside me walked back to his spot on the bench to sit down.

Sitting up on my knees, I positioned my penis at her entrance, still stroking it, trying to keep it hard.

"Sorry," I whispered as I slowly slid forward. Her lips split around my head, and I could feel it break into her hole slowly. She was dry, making it tough, but I went very slow, easing the pain for both of us.

An inch past the head after 10 seconds, one of the men yelled, "¡Mas rapido!"

I ignored him, but the man who kept getting up started to get up. "Sorry," I whispered again, hoping she believed me. I wondered briefly if it would hurt me, but I didn't let my self think about it long. I thrusted forward quickly, resting fully inside of her in 2 seconds. Her dry inside pulled at my skin the entire time like a windshield wiper on a dry windshield. I wondered if my 7 inch cock hurt her as I slowly slid back out, this time the skin catching the opposite direction. She grunted forward, thrown off balance when I pushed into her. I was circumsized, but had loose skin on my shaft, and I could feel it get pulled over my cock head as it caught on her skin, creating a weird tunnel for me to slide through. I slid back in at about the same pace, the skin catching less this time. As I pumped, her vagina started protecting its self, creating natural fluid. She was probably feeling the way I had felt when she got me hard as I pumped in and out, in and out, her warm, soft pussy massaging my cock.

Sobbing, she put her head down on the ground with her arms folded around it, giving up and letting her tits hang exposed. I tried to avoid contact with her, putting my hands on my hips to keep my balance as I thrusted back and forth.

"¡Estoy aburrido!" One of the men said, "¡Va muy mas rapido!"

I sped up a little, trying to keep my balance with my hands off approach. "¡Mas!" Another man yelled. I glanced up from staring at Jennifer's back, and the man behind her had his pants around his ankles, hand on his cock, body hunched over, slowly sliding his hand up and down. I glanced around the circle, and the rest of the men matched him, including the leader.

After about 30 seconds longer, the man on the bench stood up and rattled off some Spanish at us that neither of us understood. He sighed, cursing the language barrier, and grabbed my shoulders. I glanced up at him and caught sight of his rock hard cock before looking away as he pushed me down onto the ground on my back.

"Encima," He said to Jennifer. She crawled ontop of me facing away from my feet, towards my head, but he motioned for her to turn around. She did as told, facing away from me, and he pushed her down so that her back was touching my chest.

We restarted as he walked back to the bench, happy with his new view of the action. I rubbed my cock for a minute, getting it back hard, and Jennifer layed on top of me awkwardly, covering her tits with her hands. The man said something in rapid Spanish that I didn't catch, but Jennifer must have understood it for she removed her hands from her tits.

I bent my knees with my feet on the ground, allowing my self to thrust with my thighs and pelvis as I set my cock head against her pussy.

"Sorry," I whispered again, this time my lips almost touching her ear as I slowly slid into her hole. I slid in and out, in and out. I slowed for a second and said, "It's alright; it'll all be OK." I knew it was a stupid thing to say, and so did she. She hissed at me full of malice, "You're not the one with the dick in you." I immedietely felt guilty, because I knew she was right. I wasn't the one with my legs spread, no I was the one on bottom, the one whose legs her's were spread around. I wasn't the one with my tits bouncing, 6 men's eyes following them, only leaving them to watch my vagina, my private body part, something that I had been told was private, something related to love, not to be shown all of my life, get awkwardly violated by someone I knew and trusted.

Once I got into a pace again, recovering from her retort and my thoughts, the man said something in Spanish about "emptying my milk". I figured he was probably telling me to cum, so I began pumping faster. As my legs pumped like pistons, Jennifer bounced and slid around. I grabbed her stomach, needing to grab her somewhere, but wanting it to be somewhere not sexual. The first and easiest place I had thought to grab was her tits, but I knew that was too sexual. I pumped furiously, sliding smoothly in and out of her for a little while until finally I could feel my cock growing more sensative.

I wasn't really sure where to cum, since I didn't want to do it in her, but I was pretty sure that was exacty where all of the men wanted it. I kept pumping and pumping, and finally, the first convulsion came. My grip on her stomach tightened, and I fought a renewed urge to grab her tits. The first two pulses didn't carry anything, but soon after that, I could feel semen flowing through my urethra, shooting into her pussy as my PC muscle flexed uncontrollably. I pumped furiously, squeezing her tightly. The extasy of orgasming flowing through me like the blood in my veins. I tried to stifle it, but a low "Oohhh" came out of my mouth as the pleasure reached a new level.

Right as the moan crossed my lips, the hormones out of me, guilt washed over me. Not only had I came, I had moaned. I had squeezed her tighter. I had wanted to grab her tits, hold her and fuck the shit out of her. I felt even worse when I realized she had definitely heard my groan right in her ear. I knew that like her vagina getting wet, my response was only natural. If you rub a penis long enough, it ejaculates. It was as simple as that, but even as I thought that, I continued to feel guilty.

I didn't quite know what to do as we laid there. I simply laid under her. She closed her legs promptly, and her hands returned to her chest as we both awaited further instruction. I hoped in that back of my mind that they would let us go now that I was spent, but I knew they were far from done.

The man on the bench told us to both stand up, and we both complied quickly, wanting to escape the awkward cloud hanging over us. As we stood, I could see a tiny line of cum on the very top of Jennifer's thigh, a testament to my crime.

The man stepped into the shadows behind the bench for a long while, and we both stood, being watched closely, the men who hadn't shot their load when I did still rubbing them selves, just looking at Jennifer. We stood there awkwardly like beef on display as the men watched us, both of us wondering where the leader went. The men all laughed a little when the leader returned, but I shrank inside, a feeling of sickness consuming me.

He stepped over the bench into the arena carrying something I could only hope wasn't to be used on me. He came bearing a strap on, complete with a huge, probably 8 inch dildo modeled after a human dick, including veins and everything. I secretly hoped that now I couldn't get hard they would make me use the stap-on on Jennifer, but I knew that wasn't the case when I saw it. It had two straps, one to go around her waist, and one to run from the front of her to the back, similar to a thong. On the strap that would run between her legs were two prongs, or what would probably be called 'plugs'. They were both about 3 inches long, the vaginal one probably a little bit longer. They weren't very thick, but they still looked uncomfortable.

He walked up to Jennifer and leaned over, holding it about an inch off of the ground. He rattled more Spanish, but Jennifer knew what he wanted. She glanced at me, and I could tell she was just as shocked as I was. Still holding her hands across her breasts, she put one foot through the strap-on as the man held the leg holes open. Her first foot on firm ground, she stepped forward slightly, putting her other leg into it. She stood quietly, perfectly still waiting for the next part. The man's exposed cock was throbbing as he slid the harness upward towards Jennifer's crotch.

He pulled her left ankle with his hand once he got the harness close to her waist, and she spread her legs slightly. He stroked him self with one hand as he grabbed the pussy plug with his right and slowly pushed it into Jennifer's cunt, past the dripping cum, all the way inside. Jennifer moved awkwardly as he began pushing the anal one in. She shifted her butt slightly, feeling the awkwardness of it inside of her, but atleast she wasn't about to have the 8 inch rubber cock in her ass.

He laughed a little and flicked the penis awkwardly jutting from Jennifer. It was definitely a strange site. She looked very feminie with her long hair, ample breasts and nicely complected skin, and then there was a crude fake penis, much too big porportional to her body, with a sickly looking skin tone sticking out from her exacty where a penis would be if she were a man.

He walked behind her and tightened the strap, making sure it wouldn't flop around or be extra difficult to maneuver. I felt sick to my stomach, and my shakes returned more violently than ever when he pointed at me and then pointed at the ground.

I knew it was inevitable, so I surrendered. I got onto my knees and then leaned my upper body over, just like Jennifer had earlier. I wondered if she felt the same shame as I spread my knees, putting my head down onto my crossed arms, feeling exposed and anxious. I could feel my abdominal and chest muscles pulled as I leaned over, pushing my head into the dirt, my ass in the air.

He said something to Jennifer, and after a moment she was behind me, just like I had been behind her. I could feel a cold hand push my right cheek out of the way, letting her stick the fake cock head inbetween my ass cheeks. My balls I shaved on occasion, but my butt cheeks and in my crack, hair had free reign.

"Sorry," She whispered, sounding very sincere. I stared at the ground as I felt the hard rubber slowly sliding, pushing my hole apart. I could feel my hole growing wider as the head of the penis grew larger. She very slowly inched forward. After 15 seconds, the entire head was in my ass, and I could feel my hole stretched much wider than it had ever been around it. Even the worst shits in my entire life didn't hurt that badly, and there was no satisfaction of the crap finally exiting, my asshole closing back around it. The penis simply kept going in.

"Mueva tus manos de tu pechos y pones en tu amigo," the leader commanded.

Jennifer followed orders and exposed her tits, moving her hands to me. I don't think she knew where to put her hands, because she put them in the middle of my back, resting there, not leaning on me. We both knew what he had meant, but she didn't do his command correctly until he said something else. Then, her cold hands moved from the middle of my back to just under where love handles would be had I had them.

Much to my pain, she continued sliding in. I felt sick to my stomach, like I was going to throw up, a few times even false heaving. She slowly inched her pelvis forward, causing my asshole to rip more. I could literally feel the circle growing larger as the huge rubber object was forced through it. Once it got farther in, I could feel it inside me. It felt like I needed to use that bathroom, but it was simply the dildo.

The leader told her to put all of it inside of me quickly, and I sank lower to the ground. She quickened her pace, but still mercifully went kind of slow. She pushed and pushed forward, probably having to exert a lot of force to rip me. In and in I could feel it sliding, wondering if it would ever end. Finally the pain climaxed as i felt the rubber balls resting against me. It felt weird to have it inside of me, my balls hanging down freely into the air, my face in the dirt. I wondered if the men were enjoying it, but I was too ashamed to look up and see.

Pain from movement spiked as Jennifer started sliding back out, but the pain of my insides stretching luckily subsided. She pulled back until the head was just in me, and then she slowly started inching forward again. When she went in it was definitely worse, because not only did I have the pain of the rubber chaffing and tearing my dry skin, but my rectum was stretched. Finally I could feel it resting inside of me again, and I felt the relief of it sliding out. I opened my eyes, chancing a look back under my legs, and it was a strange sight. I could just barely see part of the dildo, strapped over Jennifer slowly sliding out of me. My dick hung down, my balls hanging behind it in the air, flacid as ever. Her feminine thighs looked out of place behind me, pumping.

I was pitying my self, wallowing in my own humiliation. I thought to my self that there was no way Jennifer felt this humiliated and demeaned when we were in the opposite places. She had a vagina made to do this, but in me just wasn't right, I thought. I felt kind of guilty for thinking it, and wondered to my self if she had felt that way. It probably wasn't as painful for her, but they enjoyed her sexually. With me I think they just liked the humiliation I was enduring, but with her, they couldn't wait to get their own turn, carefully watching her, doing things to her in their minds. With me, I was only partly visibly exposed, but with her, both her tits and pussy had been clearly exposed, shown to the world. Even as she was sliding in and out of me, she had 6 men staring at her tits, and the men behind her were probably watching her ass, dreaming of how it would feel and how much they would enjoy bending her over. It must've been weird being her, because even when I, the fellow victim, was forced to have sex with her, the phyiscal part had felt good. I had felt horrible doing it, like a captive, and latter I had felt guilty, but there was no denying that my body had liked it.

As she continued to pump slowly in and out, an obvious problem occured to me. With me, when I came it was over, but dildos don't cum. When would the pain end? When would they get tired of this? When would they stop feeding on my humiliation like emotional vampires?

I thought I felt warm blood around my asshole, but I wasn't sure. It had to have been weird if she looked down. I pictured it in my head and thought it kind of humorous, a sickly colored rubber penis resting in my hairy asshole, my dick and balls sagging down below.

As the pain continued, not subsiding a bit, I began counting. I counted slowly, waiting for her to go entirely out and then back in. 1. My ass was stinging and tender when I got to 30. She stopped, halfway in me, listening to the leader for a moment. I'm not sure exactly what he told her because I wasn't listening, but I soon found out.

Jennifer's grip on me tightened and she began pulling me back towards her as she humped forward. She was a small girl, about 5'7" maybe 130 pounds, but her thrusts hurt! The motions reminded me of all of the porn I had seen where the guy was behind the girl doggie style, drilling her, slamming in and out, his thighs slapping her buttocks. I could even feel her thighs slapping my jiggling butt cheeks as she excruciatingly plunged in and out, in and out.

I could feel her slow after about 30 seconds, physically exhausted from the exertion. She returned to her pace from earlier, but my ass was searing, and it was definitenly bleeding at that point. I could feel hot, nasty blood dripping down my legs to the ground.

Finally, they told her to stop, and I promptly felt the massive penis leave my ass. Even devoid of the toy, my ass still felt stretched and torn. I stayed on my knees, waiting for commands, wondering what I would have to do next, hoping it didn't involve the strap-on, and secretly hoping that if it did, it wouldn't be used on me.

"Chupa la pene," The leader said jovially to me. I sat up on my knees, preparing my self for the nastiness.

I glanced up at Jennifer, and she glanced down at me, appologizing with her eyes. The dildo had a nasty layer of blood and brown streaks in places, and I could smell a faint repulsive smell on it from a foot away. I glanced over at the leader, and he had his dick in his hand, movements paused, waiting for the show to go on. I leaned slowly forward, eyes closed, trying not to breathe. It may have been my ass, but it was still the nastiest thing ever.

I could smell the foul odor as I cracked my mouth, very slowly leaning forward. I opened my mouth wider around it, trying to not touch it. "Cierra tu boca," I was commanded, and I cringed as I closed my mouth.

In my mouth, I could feel every ridge and vein of the penis, and I wondered if a real penis really felt like that. It filled my mouth with just the head and maybe an inch in. I felt like throwing up again as I slowly bobbed back and forth, mentally picturing the nasty residue from my ass festering on the dildo.

I slowly slid back and forth, pleasing the dildo for about 3 minutes. I don't think Jennifer knew exactly what to do while I sucked on the dildo. She stood there awkwardly, staring straight, over the heads of the people behind me. She was simply a tool to humiliate me. Her standing there, not only have to do it, but doing it infront of, involving someone I knew, added a new level of humiliation to the act.

Finally, I was able to stop when the leader stood from his seat. I sat back on my knees and spit onto the ground 4 or 5 times, repulsed, trying to get my self out of my mouth.

He walked toward us, and I stood up fully as he approached. He pulled his shirt off and threw it on one of the benches, revealing a slightly pudgy stomach. The other men mimiced him, and soon, there were 6 completly naked men surrounding us. As with Mexicans, a few of them were chubby, but two of them were tall and lean. Their cocks all varied in size. One of the men was the runt with around a 5 inch cock, but the rest of the men had 6 to 7 inch cocks. All of the men were circumsized but one.

There was an awkward little squabbled as the men scuttled between them selves. The men stepped back, letting the leader on Jennifer. I watched as he pushed her to the ground, holding her shoulders and putting his weight on them. She shrank down onto her knees, and I expected him to make her suck him off, but he pushed her shoulders again, this time forward, so that she was on the ground.

I stood awkwardly, watching the man get down on his knees behind Jennifer, thinking they were done with me. I wrung my head around backwards shocked when two hands clamped on my shoulders from behind. The man pushed me down and forward, and in a fluid movement, I was in the same doggy position as Jennifer. He pushed againt my leg, motioning for me to move sideways, and I complied so that I was parallel to Jennifer, both of our faces close.

I looked away from her as I knelt vulernerable. I had my legs spread slightly, my arms on the ground supporting my upper body, horrifically reminiscent of Jennifer with the strap-on.

I could hear Jennifer grunt slightly as the man pushed slowly into her, and soon it was my turn. The man behind me slapped my balls from behind, his hand ending the slap firmly on my pelvis, sending pain streaming through my testicles. I hunched over on the ground, leaning my face on my arms, fighting the pain.

Quickly I felt a blunt object pushing against my asshole, and I prepared my self, knowing what the pain would be like. He started pushing his mushroom head into me. His skin caught on mine much worse than the rubber dick had, and he disappeared for a moment. When he returned, I glanced behind me to see him holding a bottle similar to a small lotion bottle. I heard the lid click open and then a nasty splurting noise as he squeezed some of the clear oil-ish lube into his hand. He rubbed it over his cock, probably enjoying the sensation for a moment, and then I felt his cock head against me again.

As my torturer slowly started pushing forward, going much faster than Jennifer mercifly had, pity struck me for a moment as I heard the leader click open the bottle of lube.

I glanced sideways at Jennifer, and she had been staring at the back of my head. Our eyes locked for a moment, and I suddenly felt closer to her for some reason. She looked away, staring down at the ground after a moment, and I did the same.

As the man pushed forward, I leaned down more, putting my face sideways in the dirt. I was facing Jennifer with my eyes closed.

The pain was excruciating once the man's cock head was inside of me, stretching my recently abused asshole. At first I naively thought it was kind of gay, but then I realized that's not how the other men saw it. To them, I was just another hole, another lukewarm, tight place to stick their dicks. I don't think it was a matter of them wanting me. I think it was a matter of them wanting something, anything, to humiliate and fuck. I'm sure they all would have prefered Jennifer's softer, feminine, sexy body -- hell, her body was even fitted for taking dick -- but when she was occupied I was all that was available. I was the consolation prize, I realized.

The man slid forward roughly, without the decency Jennifer had exercized. At least she had tried to minimize my pain.

When I opened my eyes, they followed along her stomach, her tits hanging down, and I saw the leader was inside of her. She must have been feeling the same pain I was because she grunted a little and shifted her body.

The man behind me grabbed my hips and began pulling me into him. I let him move my lower body as he enjoyed me, my asshole screaming. It felt strange for him to grab me like that, to make me serve him, to control and use me. A strange realization crossed my mind, and at that moment I thought I understood something. It suddely made sense that men had been dominant through out history. With dogs, when they're competing for something, maybe attention of an owner or something, sometimes the dog will exhibit an odd behavor. The more dominant dog may mount the other dog, basically saying, "Hey, look at my bitch! Yeah, I'm better than this dog!" I thought that in a way, that trend had always carried through out history. For some reason, the person taking the dick was always the submissive to the giver's dominance. The man behind me wasn't just seeking the physical feeling of my asshole wrapped around his cock, he was after the dominance of bending me over, pushing my face into the ground and using me for his own selfish pleasures.

Forward and back he pumped, pulling me backtowards him, our bodies briefly meeting, and then pushing me forward as he slid back to repeat the process. I could feel a mixture of lube and blood in my hairy crack. He began pumping at a steady pace, ignoring the pain it was causing me. My ass screamed as he slid in and out, in and out. I opened my eyes and glanced sideways, towards the dark sky, and I sank as I saw the other men, standing around Jennifer and I, patiently stroking their raging cocks, waiting for their turns.

I could feel the man behind me lean over, his stomach close to my back. He began pumping more quickly. He paused for a moment, resting fully inside of me, and his hand reached around my leg, going back under me towards my groin. I pushed my head further into the ground and tried to fight a scream as he slapped my balls as hard as he could. The pain from the first hit was still searing through me as he slapped me more and more, finally causing me to scream in antagonizing pain.

Satisfied with my scream, he made me wail out even louder as he clenched his hand on my balls like someone would squeeze a walnut cracker. His weight leaned down on me as he continued to hold my balls, and my knees slid apart in the dirt, forcing me into painful splits on the ground. I could hear skin slapping on skin as Jennifer was pounded into. I glanced out of my eye, and she was still in a doggy style, except the man was leaning forward over her, grabbing her tit with one hand and balancing with the other.

I could feel my stomach pushing the man's arm into the ground as his weight rested on me. The muscles that hurt when I spread my legs wide seared, stretched further than they were made to stretch as my knees were awkardly bent under me. I could feel the man's warm chest push into my back as he took his left hand off the ground. My head yanked back, trying uselessly to avoid the pain of him pulling my hair. He pinned me under him, holding me by the balls and hair, causing me pain all over.

The man pumped furiously, slamming down into me, causing my entire body to shift forward a little, sliding my face very mildly in the dirt. He was no longer humping forward and back, but it was more of a down and up motion. His grip tightened on my nuts as he sped up. My entire body ached. His breathing became eratic and fast, and he accelerated. After 10 long painful seconds, I could very lightly feel his cock pulsing. The pulses were light, but I could feel the sticky goo deep inside me. I wanted to force it out, to shit it, but I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He rested in me for a moment once the convulsions stopped, but soon he stood, moving out of the way, joining those watching us.

The next man to step forward pulled me by the arm up off of the ground. As he was pulling me up, the leader was groaning and moaning, shooting his load in Jennifer's ass. I was lead over to one of the benches, and I was pushed down onto it. The bench ran under my stomach chest and head, but my legs and testicles hung off awkwardly. I held my head straight on the bench, trying to see what the commotion at the next bench over was. My chin jutting painfully into the wood, stretching my throat. Jennifer was standing by two men. Another man was laying down on the bench, and I could see his hard cock, his legs danging casually over the edge of the bench. He motioned for Jennifer to come closer, and she complied, straddling him, hovering over him awkwardly, facing away from me.

I watched the man on the bench hold his cock up in the air, and guide Jennifer down on it. Just as he penetrated her, I turned my head sideways, startled by the cold hand on my butt cheek. I guess the guy who had dragged me over to the bench had been watching too. I didn't hear a click this time, and I viewed that as a bad thing. Luckily, there was some lube left over, and the warm blood was still sitting on my raw skin. He slowly slid into me, and I could feel my self pushed forward a half inch on the bench. I glanced behind me, and looked at the man's awkward position. He was crouched down with his legs wide, knees bent. His hands were holding the sides of the bench tightly, holding his upper body in the air. He had a pretty good position for thrusting I found out as he began pushing into me. With this guy, there was no messing around, no teasing or hitting me. He simply went straight down to business.

His lower body had sat like a coiled spring, an animal ready to strike, and once the animal's fury was released there was no going back. He slammed in and out of me inhumanely, causing the bench to slide at some points. He grunted as he pumped, and I could feel the bench pushing against my tender skin as I was pushed further onto it.

My neck was beginning to hurt from the awkward way my back and neck were compressed, and I started to turn my head the other direction, but stopped halfway through, looking at the bench in front of me. Jennifer was laying face down on the man, her chest touching his, and behind her was another man. He was setting up, sliding into her ass, the two men stuffing her full. The third man who had been over looked over at me. I looked away as he began walking towards me, praying he would leave me alone.

He knew exactly what he wanted as he walked over. He sat down on the bench infront of me, and I continued looking away, knowing his dick was right infront of my head. He grabbed my hair and lifted my head up, scooting closer to me. When he set my head down, he was holding his hard cock up. He guided my face towards it and pushed it against my tightly pursed lips. He tightened his grip on my hair, causing the roots to ignite with pain. I opened my mouth defeated, and he began guiding me, still holding me by the hair.

The guy behind me was still reaming me, but he didn't last much longer. He humped and humped, and finally, his frantic humps became even more aggressive and powerful. I could just barely feel him cumming as he slid in and out three more times, enjoying the ultra sensitivity of his cock.

The man in front of me was guiding my mouth up and down his dick, basically face fucking me. I had my hands on either side of the bench, trying to hold my self in the air so my back and neck wasn't bent at such a strange angle. It helped a little, but I still felt like I was being choked, and I fought the urge to cough.

His cock tasted kind of strange. It felt like warm skin, warmer than my mouth, but the taste was weird. It tasted like skin, like an arm, hand face or leg would taste, except it had an extra taste, kind of dirty tasting. It tasted like maybe it was kept away, locked in jeans all day, all kinds of sweat and things piling up.

After a few long, disgusting minutes, he pulled out of my mouth, leaning back on the bench and began pumping furiously with his hand. I closed my eyes, and scooted back as far as I could, anticipating what he was doing. His wet, warm, sticky cum hit me in the face, mainly hitting my right eye and cheek. It dripped down very slowly, displaying it's putrid viscosity.

After he came, he ran his hand down his cock a few more times, getting the cum in his urethra out. He stood up and walked off, leaving me laying face down on the bench, my body bruised, face jizzed on, my ass full of cum and torn, and my balls still aching from the first man's death-hold. I wiped the nasty cum off my face, smearing it on the underside of the bench, and I sat up on the bench.

The two men who had filled Jennifer were done, both sitting on the bench. She was now leaned over the bench, her legs standing up straight. The man who had first been with me was behind her, and he showed her no mercy. I watched him pound in and out of her until finally he came with a slight grunt, his face washing red.

When he finished, the atmosphere seemed like the end of a party when everything is wrapping up, the music is off and everyone is headed out the door. I sat on the bench strangly hunched over, wondering what would happen now. Would they kill us? Would they return us to our motel like nothing had ever happened? Would they leave us here? Was I imagining the end, and they were about to rape us 25 more times?

The men all found their clothes where they had left them, but the only clothes given to Jennifer and I were bags. A crinkly paper bag like one from a grocery store or gas station was slid over my head, and a rope was tied loosely around my neck to hold it in place. I could head another bag crinkle over Jennifer's head in the background as I felt cold handcuffs hold my arms behind my back by my wrist. Sitting on my knees naked in the dirt, head covered and my arms bound I felt extremely exposed. Two of the men grabbed me, one on each arm, and they led me somewhere. I tried to walk cautiously, but they pulled me along, impatient, not caring if I bumped into anything.

I heard metal sliding smoothely on metal, like something opening. Moments later I recognized it as a van as I was pushed into the back area. There were no seats back there, allowing me to lay entirely stretched out, and I rolled around. I felt another warm body next to me, and I could feel Jennifer's hair brush against my chest, tickling my nipple and skin.

Two doors slammed closed, and the van sputtered to life. Every turn the two of us crashed into each other. I quickly became light headed from the bag and the rope. We slid around, crashing into the sides of the van and each other's bodies for a while, but it wasn't a very long drive.

CONTINUED
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:56 AM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fell out of the van awkwardly, and was hauled to my feet quickly. I was pushed along a path, briefly through grass, then I heard a door open. I was pushed through the door, and I could feel cold tile under my feet. I was led through the house, the flooring changing from tile to carpet, back to tile, then a smooth, cold, solid surface. I could sense I was in a small room. I was pushed down onto a soft surface. I assumed it was a bed. I could hear Jennifer being pushed into the room, and moments later I felt the mattress sink down as she sat beside me.

The rope around my neck was untied, and the bag was lifted from my head. I sucked in a deep breath of air before taking in my surroundings. The room was small. There was a bed, and that was about it. There was another door that I could see leading to a bathroom, and there were two pillows on the bare bed. I looked down: only a plain white sheet covered the bed. The floor was bare concrete, although it was smooth and even slightly shiny in the dim light. There were no windows, and the walls were painted concrete. The white paint chipped away, visibly peeling even from 5 or 10 feet away. The bed was in the corner of the room opposite the door, and it was wedged tightly in a corner, touching walls on three sides. The bed ran from one wall to the other, and on the side of it, there was a five or six foot wide empty space. At the left of the wall we were facing was the bathroom door, or well, door way as there was no door on the bare hinges. Beside it, on the wall beside it was the door we came in. I could see it was fairly thick, with peeling paint coming off of it.

Two of the men from the benches were standing clothed in front of us. They reached behind our backs and undid the handcuffs. On the way out the door, the trailing men turned and said, "Bienvenidos a tu casa nueva." Jennifer stood up, rubbing her wrists and yelled in English, "Wait!"

The man stopped with the door half closed and paused. "¿Que van ustedes a hacer con nosotros?" she asked, voicing the exact thing I had been turning over in my head. "Pues," he began, "Vamos a mantener ustedes aqui, en este dormitorio, y entonces, cuando estamos aburrido con ustedes, vamos a matar ustedes."

"What?" We both said in unison. They were going to keep us here and then kill us once they grew bored of us?!

He shut the door leaving us both in stunned silence. Once the door closed, we heard a deadbolt slide shut and a chain slide into a holder, making sure we stayed in there.

We sat in the loaded silence for a long time, both of us staring down at the floor. Finally Jennifer broke the silence. "Do you think they'll really kill us?"

I thought for a minute. I considered lying, considered putting Jennifer's mind at ease, but something deep in my gut told me they really did plan to kill us. "Yes," I said bluntly.

I got up from the silence and walked towards the bathroom. It was a fairly basic, compact bathroom. It had a normal sized rectangular shower that filled one of the walls. There was a clear shower curtain on it, and through it I could see soap and shampoo sitting in an indention in the far wall. It was kind of encouraging that they supplied us with hygenic supplies since it meant they atleast planned on letting us live long enough to smell bad, but at the same time, it meant we would be cooped up a long, long time. On the wall opposite the shower was a tacky sink with a fake marble counter top barely around it. I looked under the cabinet in the sink, and it was empty. On the back of the toilet there were 4 rolls of toilet paper, another thing they had supplied.

It struck me as odd that they would supply things for us. We were captives, subhumans. But still, I guess they wouldn't want to rub and grind against body-odor reaking filthy things. On the counter by the sink was a pack of plastic razors -- the kind only usable a few times -- and next to that was a bottle of shaving cream. Some how I doubted it would be used by the sink. I pictured Jennifer in my head with arm pit hair as long as thick as mine and cringed a little. I hadn't noticed whether or not she shaved her pussy, but I guessed she did. Whether or not she would keep doing so or if she would be expected to do so, I didn't know.

I lifted the two lids on the toilet absentmindedly remembering the reason I had gone to the bathroom. I held my tender penis firmly as a stream of piss splattered into the murky water. Sharp pain lasted for a second as pink liquid shot into the bowl, but after a second it turned a pale yellow color. The pee felt good as it flowed through, but it didn't last long. It felt odd to not buckle my pants or atleast pull up boxers like I was peeing in the middle of the night. I grabbed a roll of toilet paper and wrapped my hand in it a few times. I crumpled it into a ball, pulling it off my hand and wiped my ass. I glanced down at it without thinking and nearly heaved. It was covered in red and white liquid, with a few small brown streaks. I tossed it in the toilet looking away and flushed. I walked back out of the bathroom, and before I was even back to the bed, Jennifer got up to go.

I laid down on the bed on the far side right up against the cold concrete wall. I layed face down with my head turned towards the wall in the pillow. The sound of Jennifer peeing lasted briefly. I heard the water run for a long moment. I think she was cleaning the blood and semen off of and out her pussy and asshole. I looked to my left, turning slightly when I felt weight put on the bed. She was on her knees, leaned slightly over getting on the bed. Yup, she had a small patch of hair over her vagina, but besides that she was bald. She layed down beside me, a foot inbetween us, and we both fell asleep instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke pleasantly in the morning not quite sure what had woken me. I felt well rested like after I sleep late until the afternoon, heavy almost. It could have been 9 or it could have been 4 in the afternoon. I reflected on my very vivid dream from the night before. My already bulging cock grew even harder as I remembered the strange dream. I flashed through it quickly, living shortly the scene where Jennifer had reamed me, and letting the scene were I fucked her linger in my mind. It had all felt so real, so scary, but no, alas I was safe in my condo, and damn, I thought, her pussy had felt good.

I laid half asleep, Jennifer's body under mine in my mind. The realness of the dream was astounding. It seemed so utterly real; I thought I was there for sure.

My sleepy mind finally noticed small movements the bed was making, to and away from the wall. I opened my bleary eyes and stared at a white, paint chipping concrete wall. My insides imploded as I realized it hadn't been a dream.

I suddenly felt exposed, realizing I was laying naked on the bed, my bottom showing. Speaking of my butt, I could feel a dull pain around my anus where it had been stretched. Smalls amounts of dried blood were caked around my thighs when I slightly moved my legs.

As the shifting of the bed continued, I had figured out what it was quickly. I looked to my right to confirm my suspicions. Our eyes briefly met when I rolled my head to the right, my left since I was face down, but she turned away. She was on her back, facing the ceiling. Her legs were dangling off the edge of the bed spread widely. Her head was about a foot from my arm, and I could see her breasts jiggling back and forth as the man inbetween her legs pushed forward and backward. He had his feet planted widely, trying to lower himself to the height of the bed. His hands were around her waist, and he was staring down, watching her tits shift like rolling hills.

I turned my head back towards the wall, not wanting to intrude. I could hear his heavy breathing and the bed squeeking. I could even feel Jennifer's shame and pain, but it all the noises eventually stopped as the man grunted animalistically. I turned my head back towards Jennifer when I heard the door close and the locks slide and click back in place.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I crawled up onto my butt, pulling my knees close to me and crossing them Indian-style. My back had a wall on either side, and I leaned over my knees.

"Are you OK?" I asked, noticing the red streaks running down her face. She was still crying, and through tears she managed to say, "That was the third th-th-this morning!" Her sobs strengthed on the last part of the sentence, most probably reflecting inside, perhaps even subconscously that her victimization could happen quite often.

I must have had a weird look on my face because after a pause she continued through her tears. "You were out of it earlier, and the second one was on the fl-fla-floor."

She crawled toward the other side of the bed, keeping her body closed. She turned her face into the middle of the wall and continued sobbing.

I sat there for a few minutes listening to her soft sobs. I felt my head grow heavy, and I laid face down sideways on the bed, my feet hanging off the side, giving her space.

I'm not sure how much later I woke up. When I woke up, she was still crying. I half way sat up and looked over at her. Her sobs were weak, her body perfectly still except for her shaking head. Her voice sounded dried and cracked like she had almost cried her self out.

I crawled over behind her and made sure to keep my body distanced from hers as I leaned over her.

"It'll be all right," I said trying to soothe her, my hand running softly over the side of her face. She jerked her head away from me, and curled further into the corner. "Come on," I said stroking her shoulder where it ran into her arm.

She turned toward me, confronting me. "It won't be OK! It's not going to be all right!" She screamed loud enough to make me scoot back from her. She had a point, but I was just trying to be positive, a trait I didn't normally possess. Then again, I hadn't been reassaulted three times since I woke up. I corrected my self, at least three. For all I knew, she could've been gotten again while I pleasantly slept.

I crawled back to the other side of the bed and sat in the corner, my back against the cold wall, my knees pulled close to my chest. I thought for a while trying to think of a way to get out of it. I glanced around the room even though there wasn't much to look at. No windows, one door. There was no way we could get through the wall or anything, so we would have to overpower one of the kidnappers when he came through the door. Another problem. Even if I did get past him, which the two of us probably could, especially since he wouldn't be expecting anything, how would we get through the rest of the house. I played it out in my head. If we did get out of the house, where the hell were we even at? We could be 3,000 miles from another person, or we could be in the middle of a neighborhood.

I thought about screaming, but I didn't see a purpose. Obviously they weren't worried about us screaming, so I figured it must've been pointless. As that logic hit me, I remembered the heavy door with lots of locks and thought maybe the same logic applied. Maybe they kept us so secure because they didn't want us to get out. Then I realized that if I were them I wouldn't want us trying to sneak through the house every 30 minutes.

The room was kind of hot. I don't think it was airconditioned, and it was late March, meaning it was dry and hot in parts of Mexico. Whereever we were wasn't exceptionally dry, in fact it was kind of humid. The sticky air seemed to be in the low eighties, not hot enough to be just horrendous, but hot enough to cause an unpleasant sweat over time.

Tired of sitting in the corner just spinning thoughts, I got up and walked toward the bathroom.

Having heard things about Mexican water, I expected the shower water to be solid brown. I put my hand under the stream, trying to get the temperature right. Finally I got the water fairly warm, warm enough for 80 degree air anyway. I looked at my hand still wondering about the water. Chances are the water was fine to shower in, but even if it weren't, eventually I would've had to shower anyway.

The warm water felt good on my chest as I just stood there for a moment. I opened the soap and rubbed some over my chest stomach and genitals, letting the soap rinse back off not even moving out from under the water. I half way soaped my back and turned around, letting the water cascade down it. I stepped out of the water and lathered up one of my hands, setting the soap down on a sidedish in the shower. I slid my hand through my butt, the hair in my crack sticking together from the soap.

I turned my butt towards the water and spread the cheeks. I closed them quickly when the hot water stung my tender skin. I tried again, that time bracing for the pain, and I suffered through it, making sure to get all of the soap. I washed my balls again, stretching the skin out as the water hit them, and then I half way washed my legs.

I picked up the shampoo and clicked the cap open. It reminded me of the lube from the night before when I squirted the clear liquid into my hand. I put my head under the water for a second, letting it get extra wet. I ran my hands through my hair, scratching the shampoo into my head. I felt extremely vulnerable as I closed my eyes to let the shampoo run out of my hair, the water stream hitting my head squarely.

I turned the water off and shook my head, slinging water all over the curtain. I flung my legs and arms too, mimicing a dog, trying to get as much water as possible off of me, something I had done since I was young.

I looked to the towel rack on the wall, but as I had feared nothing was there. I looked under the sink, and once again nothing. "Fine," I thoought, standing on the cold concrete. I flung my body more, trying to get more water off. A thought occured to me with the towel. They could've not given us towels because they were either lazy, or they thought we would use them for clothing. I looked under the sink again, thinking maybe I had missed something, but no, nothing was there but dust.

When I glanced out the door way I noticed Jennifer had moved from her corner. "That's weird," I thought.

I walked into the room and stopped short, unsure of how to precede. She was on the edge of the bed, the side near where I had been laying. She was face down with her legs hanging off of the bed, her stomach sitting on it. There was a man behind her holding her head back by her long hair and sliding in and out of her smoothly. "4," I thought to my self.

I walked back into the bathroom, neither of them noticing me. I sat the toilet lid down and sat for a minute. I could hear the bed creaking in the room over, and it kind of bothered me, especially since I knew what was happening to Jennifer.

When I was sitting on the toilet, an extremely cynical yet accurate though occured to me. How many times would we be abused? How many times would Jennifer have unwelcome men using her body? How many times would her mouth have a bad tasting dick in it? How many times would her asshole be forced to bleed? How often would she be slapped, hit, punched, kicked just so someone could feel a thrill? How long would we be limited on food? How long would our living conditions basically suck? How long would I have to stay in one room, wondering what was going on in the outside world, wondering if my parents had given up on me? The questions, they all pointed to one thing.

If we never escaped, what was the point? I could kill her, I could make the men kill me, and we could die happily ever after. The idea was logical: no reason to go through hell if there's no profit, but something in me didn't like it. I guess it was the human nature part of me that wanted to live. The part in all organisms that make them want to live, to thrive atleast a little bit.

I heard a low grunt as the man finished his business, and I heard a door open and close quickly after hearing a belt buckle clink.

"Hey," I said softly walking into the room. The only move she had made was to close her legs and sink to the ground. She crumpled beside the bed, her crying renewed.

"Why me? Why?!" She sobbed.

I sat down beside her, self conscious of my body, making sure to discretely cover my self where needed. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. "It'll be OK," I said trying to convince my self too. "We'll escape and everything will be OK."

"That was the fourth man in 5 or 6 hours!" She said. "I don't know how much more I can take, I'm already sore!" Her speech was punctuated by hiccups and heaves, her entire body shaking.

"Atleast we're not dead," I said, trying out the positive thing again. "We might as well be." Her tears stopped for a moment, the anger in her surging. "We're going to suffer hell for who knows how god-damn long just so they can fucking kill us!" Her voice raised temporarily, but when she finished the sentence, the crying percolated through again.

I held her to my shoulder as she leaned on me and cried for a minute.

"How about you take a shower, clean your self up and clear your mind?" I was trying to distract her or calm her down. She stopped sobbing for a second and stood up.

I stood up and crawled onto the bed as she went to the shower. I crawled back into the corner and began thinking as she ran the water, trying to adjust it like I had. My legs were pulled close to me, and I pushed my head down, trying to make a ball. I wonder what my parents were thinking. If they even knew. It would take a while for my friends to notice our absense. I wondered if they would make sexual jokes when they noticed both Jennifer and I were gone, not realizing it was serious. Would I be on the news? Would I be the next highschool kid who dissappeared on spring break? Would my name fade over time just as my life would? How would my parents sister and halfbrother handle it? Would they cry for days hoping I would return? My step-dad, he was realistic, he would tell my mom that I was dead. My mom on the other hand would want to keep looking for 25 years, always hoping I was alive.

I wondered if my younger sister, 10th grade, would have a shadow around her. Would she be the girl whose brother mysteriously vanished? The girl who people were afraid to say certain things around and always made a special effort to be nice to.

I wasn't sure how my 8th grade half brother would handle it. He lived at his mom's a lot, and I had only really met or talked to him twice.

The door to the room slid open, and I glanced up, keeping my body curled. The man was about 5'7'' and appeared to be in decent shape. He looked confused for a second, looking around the room for Jennifer, or as he probably thought of her, "the girl" or "the pussy" or maybe "the stupid bitch." He glanced towards the bathroom, and the confusion vanished as he heard the water. He glanced through the doorway, void of a door, and watched Jennifer through the clear curtain for a moment. He glanced over at me, smiling a little as he took his shirt and pants off, tossing them on the floor. He pulled black briefs off exposing his already obvious excitement as he stepped through the bathroom door.

--------------------------------------------------

I went back to my thoughts, picturing my family members crying. I wondered if Jennifer's family would be the same. I was sure they would. I wondered if they would ever know of what really happened. If they were lucky, they would assume we were just killed. Her father would never know his daughter was raped over and over. He would never know how many men touched her, fucked her, used her for their shallow pleasure. Her mom would never see her daughter crying on the corner of the bed, just wishing she were home. I wasn't sure if she had a sister or not, but if she did, I thought if her sister knew, she would probably be secretly glad that it had been her, and she hadn't been the one subjected to so much abuse.

I hated to admit it, but I was secretly glad I wasn't her. To be honest, I'm not sure why they kept me alive. In a way, I think that's one of the things that gave me hope. If they were planning on killing us, why not just kill me? Jennifer had 3 perfectly good holes, but none of the men were interested in me. She was their fuck doll; I just took up space. I thought it was possible that they had plans for me or something, but I doubted that.

My thoughts were pierced by a high grunt. Worried, I shifted over on the bed, trying to look into the bathroom. I watched for a few seconds as they came into view. Jennifer was pinned to the wall, away from the water. It looked like it would be cold on her chest and stomach, but that was probably the least of her discomforts. The man was behind her, pushing her into the wall. His hand was in her hair, yanking her head back, probably what made her scream. Trying to keep as much contact as possible, he made a weird hooking motion with his lower body, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. I kept watching for a moment, mesmerized. His face was tilted up and sharp right, pressing his cheek into the back of Jennifer's head.

I could see half of his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was cracked open. I could see his chin moving as he softly groaned. I thought to look away, but I was hooked. His right hand was wrapped in Jennifer's hair, and his left was wrapped around her neck. He was pushing his entire body against her's, pushing her into the shower wall. His butt moved back a little bit as he slid his cock out of her, and then he rammed forward, pushing her against the wall.

I realized my cock was hard as I watched him moved his left hand from her neck to her left tit. His right hand quickly followed and he humped her like that awkwardly. Her pussy was at a weird angle so that he had to hump up and forward and then slide back and down. He mauled her tits and pumped for a while, and then he abruptly stopped. He held his dick as it slid out of Jennifer smoothly, and then it flopped freely, bouncing up and down slightly as he turned around to turn off the water.

I quickly jumped across the bed, back to my corner, not wanting either of them to catch me watching. My cock was rock hard from the spectacle. It had almost looked like porn to me. I knew it was wrong in my head to be horny from watching her get raped, but I couldn't help my natural response. At least that's what I told my self.

Jennifer walked out of the room, her hair visually wet, softly curling with its moisture. The man walked behind her, his cock still rock hard. He was holding her by the shoulders, steering her and leading her. She glanced awkwardly at me as she walked, her right arm wrapped across her tits and her left arm covering her pubic area.

I was sitting in the corner of the bed, two cold concrete walls on either side of me. My knees were pulled close to me, my arms wrapped around them. My throbbing cock was mashed between my thighs, and when I shifted slightly I could feel my cock head slide across a wet precum spot.

The man was walking directly behind her, almost touching her. She reached the side of the bed, and he stood behind her for a moment.

He told her to lay down on her stomach in Spanish, motioning for the center of the bed. I watched her climb on, keeping her legs closed, trying to hold her self with her arms. She layed flat on her stomach facing away from me, but the man told her to face me. After Jennifer did as she was told, the man climbed onto the bed after her, causing it to creak and bend under his weight. Jennifer laid on the bed, her face mashed into the matress, waiting.

He stood on his knees just straddling Jennifer just below her butt, sitting up straight. He stroked his raging cock, and said, glaring at me, "¿Te gusta mirar tu novia chigando?" Do you like to watch your girlfriend getting fucked?

He made a mistake thinking we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but I didn't feel it the place to correct him. He glared at me as he leaned forward, his long torso resting on Jennifer's back. He held his pelvis in the air with his legs and back, and he grabbed his hard cock with his hand, balancing with his other. He held his cock steady at her pussy, trying to get into it at the weird angle. Finally he pushed through her closed legs, causing her to spread them a little, and he let his weight down, pushing his dick into her.

He humped slightly and looked up at me, his throat straightening as his head rolled up. "Creo que ella le gusta mi en su concha!" I looked down not quite sure how to respond to, "I think she likes me in her cunt."

I wasn't sure what gave him the idea that we were dating, but he seemed to enjoy that notion as he glared at me, violating my girlfriend.

After a moment, he sat up and rolled to the side, entirely off of Jennifer. He told her to sit up in Spanish, and she did. He laid on his back, his feet about 2 feet from me. He guided Jennifer over her, directing her verbally too. She was sitting up with her back towards me, his cock resting perpendicularly in her pussy. She hovered in the air for a second, and he held his cock straight up. He moaned loudly as she empaled her self on it.

He leaned up slightly, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her down with him. She laid flat on him, her arms on either side, trying to hold her self off of his chest. He slapped her ass and grabbed it, pulling at her cheeks violently. He held her cheeks wide, showing me her pussy and asshole. "She feel so good!" He said in rapid Spanish. I watched almost casually as he wrapped his hands around her back.

Her hair flowed down around his face, but I could barely see the sides of their faces. His eyes were closed, his face flushed with pleasure. Jennifer's eyes were closed too, but she looked shameful and embarrassed.

Finally he started pumping frantically, almost crushing Jennifer in his frantic squeezing and pumping. He groaned loudly as he shot into her, and she remained soundless.

He pumped a few more times, enjoying his tenderness, then he laid there. He laid for about 30 seconds, his eyes closed, a smile from ear to ear. Finally he let go of Jennifer, and she rolled off of him, sensing the act was over.

She crawled into the corner opposite of mine and curled into a ball. The man climbed off the bed and quickly put his clothes on before leaving.

That's it for now!

Spoiler for the future: The boy will turn on the Jennifer and start using her when ever he wishes. Also, another couple, this time a Mexican couple who are boyfriend and girlfriend will be captured as well. They will be forced to live in the same room as Jennifer and the narrator, and the story-teller will establish dominance over them both (maybe ;p) through sexual methods and humiliation, like his captors have done to him.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

Fantastic story. Can't wait for future chapters!
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

Thanks to both of you ;p.

Anyway, I plan on continuing it sometime soon. Haven't had time lately, and even if I had, I've been lacking in the motivation category.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
bobbyxslade

bobbyxslade has initial reputation

Thanks a lot
bobbyxslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #6
ptar

ptar has initial reputation

Kewl! Mexico, yeepah!
ptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
john Lasto

john Lasto has initial reputation

funny story
john Lasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
freepronman

freepronman has initial reputation

nice
freepronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:54 AM   #9
theman
Privileged Member

Funny? What kind of funny?

Errr thanks for the feedback everybody. (Maybe everyone... What kind of funny? Hrmmmmmm....)
Old 09-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #10
addon

addon has initial reputation

a bit weird for taste thou that guy should give up on hope and screw that girl
Old 09-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
theanonimo

theanonimo Level 2 (200+)theanonimo Level 2 (200+)theanonimo Level 2 (200+)

now, this is a good story, keep up the good work.
theanonimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 AM   #12
Lawdad

Lawdad has initial reputation
Smile Reply to Kidnapped in Mexico

Story was superb. However, I hope the next couple is not Mexican, but Caucasian. Keep it, and me, up
Lawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:46 AM   #13
fobo2008

fobo2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

great story, thank you
fobo2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #14
theman
Privileged Member

Thanks for the feedback, everybody.

"a bit weird for taste thou that guy should give up on hope and screw that girl" That'll happen in the next part I write. (Started on it, but don't have enough to justify posting.)

"I hope the next couple is not Mexican, but Caucasian."

I never said their race. In fact, I would assume they're white. They're from the US on spring break.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #15
pussylover

pussylover has initial reputation

nice story
pussylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #16
dulganhawak

dulganhawak has initial reputation

Mexico is a great background
dulganhawak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #17
fukinspam

fukinspam has initial reputation
Default more please

please say you are still working on this
fukinspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:24 AM   #18
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

yea! its a great story! please post new part soon!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #19
theman
Privileged Member

Thanks! Always wonderful to hear a compliment!

I haven't written much lately, but ironically enough, I continued a story tonight. It wasn't this one though; it was my Russia Mafia story.

I do plan to finish this one eventually though as I find it an interesting question as to whether her 'friend' would turn on her and rape her too once realizing that they were going to die there.

Last edited by theman; 04-05-2009 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #20
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Great story. I like your way of thinking of the guy turning on the girl and using her whenever he wants.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote