Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Her Night On The Town (part 1)

I am new to posting stories here. I hope this works. I have part 2 written and will be working on Part 3 soon.

Laura said goodbye to her husband and left for a night on the town with her girlfriends. She was still a beautiful young woman and looked gorgeous in her cute, little, red blouse and tight, black jeans. It went well with her soft, flowing, dark hair. It always made him nervous when she dressed sexy like that, but she had always been faithful. Knowing she would return horny and wanting a good fuck, he let her go.

She met up with her girlfriends at a new, local club. The 5 of them took a table in the far corner. The drinks began to flow and they were having a good time. A few cute guys would stop by, from time to time, and ask her to dance, but she always refused. She was only there to have fun with the girls and do a few line-dances.

After a few hours, she began to notice a large, handsome, blond haired, man and his beautiful, black, haired partner, a few tables over. Seems like every time she glanced over, they were staring at her, looking her up and down and whispering to each other. The woman reminded her of Elvira. She wore a tight fitting , very low cut dress that made the white skin of her large breasts even more pronounced. She had those piercing dark eyes that screamed lust. She had never experienced any lesbian thoughts but she thought, 'I could do this girl.'

It got late and most of the girls had gone for the night, leaving her and Tina to close down the bar. Tina was a cute, little blond, with short hair and a nice apple shaped, ass. The two of them decided to dance. When they returned to the table, there were two fresh drinks waiting for them.

I don't remember ordering these," Laura said.

I don't know, maybe I did." Tina replied, "Oh well, bottoms up."

They were both thirsty from the last dance, so they took a big swallow.

Glancing over, there was that couple again. They were holding their glasses up in a toast and smiling at the girls.

"Those two creep me out," Tina said.

"Me too,' replied Laura, 'but they are kind of seductive."

They began to feel a little funny, not quite drunk but lost in space. Laura looked up at Tina, and she had this blank stare on her face. She started to ask Tina what was wrong, when the strange couple appeared at their table.

"Hello, My name is Martha and this is Todd. Mind if we sit down?"

Laura tried to think of a reason to say no, but nothing came out.

"Good. You girls look lonely," the woman said.

The woman pressed up close to Laura while the man scooted his chair up next to Tina.

As they talked the woman's hand snaked around Laura's shoulder, and her fingers were rolling the material of her blouse back and forth over her nipple. She knew that she did not want that, but she was in a drugged daze, powerless to stop her. Her nipple did not care, it enjoyed the attention and began to swell and pulse.

Tina also had no power to keep the man's hand from caressing up the inside of her unconsciously, spreading thighs. She began to wish she had never worn that short skirt. His fingers had discovered her soft panties and they teased the crease beneath them.

They giggled when they discovered that the two girls were married, and had them call each others significant others, to explain that they had to much to drink and would be staying at the others house for the night.

"Now that that is taken care of,' Todd explained, ' we can all go."

He held out his hand and the obedient girls handed him their phones. Like lost puppies, they followed them out and into the night.

In no time, they were buckled down in the backseat of a black SUV. Martha drove while Todd sat in the front passenger seat, keeping watch on the girls. He snapped his fingers before Tina's eyes.

"They're completely out of it, Martha. Maybe we used too much of the drug."

"Oh don't you fret, Honey,' Martha replied, 'It will wear off soon and we will have them squirming, just like you like it."

He smiled and felt his cock harden.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Can't wait for the next part.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drugged, girlfriend, wife