Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doggy, you and I have never had a problem. I have read many of your comments and have watched quite a few of your exchanges.

I just consider you to be another one of the unique personalities here. Doggy, you are not going to delete yourself and become someone else. Life doesn’t work like that.

However, you asked for a serious answer. I suggest you to speak to a professional regarding bipolar disorder. I have seen your mood swing from being very up and positive to being depressed within a matter of minutes. Your behavior in the past and during this episode seems to mirror the classic systems of this disorder.

Again, we have never had a problem, but I can see how others have.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #22
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
pick your shit up and do different things. i did, and look how that went!

...wait, how HAS that gone guys? @_@
Actually, Dash, you would definitely be at or near the top of the "most improved member" list. Since you came back you're still Dash, but I've been really impressed. Doggy could do worse than to emulate you.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #23
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Maybe if I get this out in the clear, it can help bring the mess out of what I have made.

First off - my true feelings for anybody in the internet is - "I wanna be friends & happy, even if you don't agree".

I don't understand alot of things, so that makes me feel like I should try to say something whether it makes since or not.
I end up making something out of nothing at all.
I admit I misunderstand people & I am sorry for that.
I DO NOT want to hurt anybody's feelings, though I know it's too late, but want to saay I am sorry for hurting ANYBODY'S feelings.

I am not good at explaining things is another reason for the way I go about things.
I don't word things correct & it comes out if I am agaainst everybody when I am mostly down on myself, which I need to keep that feeling out of here.

I am sorry for everybody I have hurt - whether you hate me or not.
Doggy you still have alot of friends here,just look at all the people that are here for you.I have made a living out of messing my life up,just ask my 2 ex wives.Don't get too down on yourself doggy,i still think you are a cool guy.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #24
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #25
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well then come up to toronto and we can see NIN on june 2

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 04-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #26
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, I've always liked you doggy and appreciated your efforts.
I agree with Chi's FIRST post and what theDarkOne said. Plus others.

I wish I could add but I think the best has already been said.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #27
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DoggyS hey dont be what people here want you to be! FUCK THEM!

Be what you want to be. Be yourself and like yourself, quit being sorry and be happy with how you are okay?

We are all different kind of freaks here each with our own unique probs and how we deal with them as well!

Cast off all your woes and angst and just...."Freaking get back to having Fun again Okay!?"

FUCK what others think of you! Enjoy yourself dear thats what is important!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #28
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

listen doggy ill say this and just this, nomatter what probs you have since i joined here you and a few others have been the main ones whos post i enjoy mainly since ive been here you plain and simply FUCKIN ROCK dude it sux to see you down on yourself but realy man just live your life for YOURSELF if you get all fuckin fed up on the board go down to the pub and have a brew or two.....or three.....or ten =]] just relax man =].
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #29
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I taken part of this from a pm to a member & posted here so that more of what my problem is can be seen.

I just want a simple explaining to me so I can understand it.
Bout the only thing I know anything about is music.
I have to look words up to know what the meaning is & try to figure out what is going on.
That is why I am down on myself cause I don't feel like I should belong cause I have never been able to "fit" in with anyone in real life.I have always been the "loser" or the dd ball" that noone wants to be around.
I enjoy reading about musicians/artists & music, but since I don't work anywhere cause of my problems, I end up depressed & since it seems like I cannot even get along in the cybor world, I feel really down n out.
You can't see my explression on my face, or a person's eyes & any kind of expression with words cause to me words cannot express a person's true feelings without looking at them (to me, that is).
Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #30
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I taken part of this from a pm to a member & posted here so that more of what my problem is can be seen.

I have to look words up to know what the meaning is & try to figure out what is going on.
That is why I am down on myself cause I don't feel like I should belong cause I have never been able to "fit" in with anyone in real life.I have always been the "loser" or the dd ball" that noone wants to be around.
I enjoy reading about musicians/artists & music, but since I don't work anywhere cause of my problems, I end up depressed & since it seems like I cannot even get along in the cybor world, I feel really down n out.
You can't see my explression on my face, or a person's eyes & any kind of expression with words cause to me words cannot express a person's true feelings without looking at them (to me, that is).
i understand you love music so why dont you make a thread dovoted to it?,

not like what are you listening to but somthin where anyone who is a musician or knows about music or whatever can have a goodtime and you could simply have that as a place to escape where you know the shit in there cause its your specialty

well?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #31
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

What are you expecting to get as a response from that? I'm interested.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #32
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
What are you expecting to get as a response from that? I'm interested.
nothing, just wanted to get out in the open my problems so any of you won't think I am trying to pretend or act this way.Thats the way I am.

I just want you all to understand that I always don't understand things that are brought to my attention or are direct to me unless it's simply explained.

thats all.

as the Beatles said 'Let It Be"

thats all.I will try my best to not post anything in other sections of board unless it's postive.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 AM   #33
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
I will try my best to not post anything in other sections of board unless it's postive.
Well said indeed. I shall attempt to do the same.

Rock on my friend, and good luck
Old 04-03-2009, 02:25 AM   #34
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I wanna ask - SERIOUSLY

What Can I do to correct myself in this forum?

I don't want a funny asnwer - I want the goddamn truth
Don't dwell on yesterday,today,2 seconds ago.....Just go from here.Be yourself.If that pisses people off then so be it.Fuck them,whoever they may be.No apologies!
Doggy,your a good guy.You just try too hard.Don't try,just be....

Old 04-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #35
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2330614048_2776f4901b_o.jpg (46.3 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-03-2009, 02:35 AM   #36
fival
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
thats brutal im still laughing hahahahahaha
Old 04-03-2009, 03:06 AM   #37
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
that man ain't even a REAL dr.

I ain't married either so that post was fucking wasted

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:07 AM   #38
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And the award for missing the point of a post for 2009 goes to doggystylethatgirl
Old 04-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #39
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I think fivals Idea about a music thread is a good one.I though Dark One would have started one here by now as he too has a lot of music knowledge.

I also think that the friends you have here would totally be your friends in real life.

You can't make everyone happy anywhere.Not the real world and not here so try to but if you fail to make someone happy with you then so what,you tried.

As for looking stuff up....I spend lots of time having to look stuff up AND I use spell check on EVERY SINGLE POST I make because I can't spell anything!
Sometimes it's STILL wrong.

Just be glad you know awesome people like me.
(I say I'm awesome so much not because I really think I am but because I know that no one else is going to say it. )

Old 04-03-2009, 05:48 AM   #40
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My friend...

I know well what is the depression...during my life i suffered a lot...and i even arrived to think to kill myself...
also i have to tell you that you are not the only one who use to "get" energies from the music...i always followed this "therapy" as well...
to me the problem is another one...you can do a lot here...but recently i see you always complain...beh that's not you.
Just look to sd...he made a funny post...and you took it bad...it's clear to me he was joking...but you take it as an offense...
my friend...i hope you will understand what i'm saying...we should get fun on this site...ok we can have some discussions as well...
but you can't continue in this way...we all have problems of different kind...i'm not telling you be happy if you are not....ok????
I'm just telling you to remember who you are....you are not a crybaby Doggy...i know that for sure....
so i hope you will decide to show me the real you...

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-03-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Closed Thread