Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #21
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

[QUOTE=Genophan;326018]
Personally I am not sure why you started this thread, I think if two people have a beef then it should be something that is worked out privately, or just left to agree to disagree, because when you bring dirty laundry out into the open you risk the neighbours seeing the dubious stains that remain on your underwear.

Phantom is a member first and a Mod second, that has always been apparent in the way he does so much for this place and tries out so many new things. I am not sure why there is so much made of the distinction as though its ‘them and us’, it isn’t. Being a Mod on any board is a tough and often thankless undertaking, frankly, anyone that steps up to the task on a board like this, which has far more than its fair share of crap really deserves more than constant bashing which is getting tiresome.

We have a saying here, “Build a bridge and get over yourself” What often sparks an argument off (Seriously no pun intended there) is so much smaller than the conflagration that ensues from it and there‘s no rhyme or reason to dragging this on. I don’t want to see either of you leave over something like this, so if you can’t ree, then just agree to disagree and move on

I think I have made my point

[/QUOTE

Fair enough. I made this public because after this exchange I do not feel Phantom should not be a mod. I tried to appeal to him in a rational, mature way but all his responses were reactive and antogonistic. Where in the transcripts can you say I was?
I thought his ban of Fucking Rotter was out of line and as it were it was soon lifted. Others have called him a bully which I thought was nonsensense and bs.
We were friends in the sense of this board, I thought if I pm'd him my thoughts I'de at least get a rational response. I did not. No matter how i tried to keep things cool it just got worse. Telling me how to address him etc..
So I made it public because he IS a mod and ought to be answerable for his mouth.

Yeah, I'm pissed and not just going to sit by. If you would then you're a lame...
ah fuck it.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #22
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
So I made it public because he IS a mod and ought to be answerable for his mouth.
Dude. What he said was in a private conversation, one member to another. So why should this be the public concern of everyone on rapeboard?

Just saying. I still don't have the clearest idea what the issue is about, but what pisses me off is someone broadcasting a private argument.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #23
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

[QUOTE=snarkopo;326031]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genophan View Post
Personally I am not sure why you started this thread, I think if two people have a beef then it should be something that is worked out privately, or just left to agree to disagree, because when you bring dirty laundry out into the open you risk the neighbours seeing the dubious stains that remain on your underwear.

Phantom is a member first and a Mod second, that has always been apparent in the way he does so much for this place and tries out so many new things. I am not sure why there is so much made of the distinction as though its ‘them and us’, it isn’t. Being a Mod on any board is a tough and often thankless undertaking, frankly, anyone that steps up to the task on a board like this, which has far more than its fair share of crap really deserves more than constant bashing which is getting tiresome.

We have a saying here, “Build a bridge and get over yourself” What often sparks an argument off (Seriously no pun intended there) is so much smaller than the conflagration that ensues from it and there‘s no rhyme or reason to dragging this on. I don’t want to see either of you leave over something like this, so if you can’t ree, then just agree to disagree and move on

I think I have made my point

[/QUOTE

Fair enough. I made this public because after this exchange I do not feel Phantom should not be a mod. I tried to appeal to him in a rational, mature way but all his responses were reactive and antogonistic. Where in the transcripts can you say I was?
I thought his ban of Fucking Rotter was out of line and as it were it was soon lifted. Others have called him a bully which I thought was nonsensense and bs.
We were friends in the sense of this board, I thought if I pm'd him my thoughts I'de at least get a rational response. I did not. No matter how i tried to keep things cool it just got worse. Telling me how to address him etc..

Yeah, I'm pissed and not just going to sit by. If you would then you're a lame...
ah fuck it.
I have been nice but you need too tread lightly when you are talking too Geno.She is a good friend of mine and i will not stand for you or anyone to talk like i think you were going to talk to her.END THIS NOW!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:39 AM   #24
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Could we eventually drop the "Hey, you can't talk to [whomever] that way!" ... ?

Everybody here's an adult and if they really can't take an argument after getting involved by their own free will ... well, Disney Land is that way.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:40 AM   #25
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=sexfiend;326036]
Quote:

I have been nice but you need too tread lightly when you are talking too Geno.She is a good friend of mine and i will not stand for you or anyone to talk like i think you were going to talk to her.END THIS NOW!
I like Geno a lot!!!
My response was not aimed at her. She's great in my book. I have no idea why you took
offense.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:42 AM   #26
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Could we eventually drop the "Hey, you can't talk to [whomever] that way!" ... ?

Everybody here's an adult and if they really can't take an argument after getting involved by their own free will ... well, Disney Land is that way.
Ok by me. Never said otherwise.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
This isn't Disney Land?
Old 03-28-2009, 01:46 AM   #28
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lets all make a pact.No more posting PMs ever.

Snark i consider you a friend as i do Phantom so im not trying to take sides but that was wrong to post the PMs.I understand you have a problem with Phantom but there is a better way to go about it.I know that sounds like crap coming from me,board asshole,but it's true.We all make mistakes in judgment though.I have had many myself.(im a man,whats new)There is really nothing to be gained by this.

Mods are different on every board i go to.Some stay out of sight and stay behind the curtain and others are just like any other member.Full of their own opinions and not afraid to state them.I had a problem with Somedude and the way he handled something and i stated this publicly.You know what it got me?Nothing.I was not banned.Nothing changed except for maybe the fact that we are not in contact.

I guess what im trying to say is chill.I respect the fact that you were looking out for a friend but there is a better way to go about it.I know we all are weary of disagreement with a mod but as they have said they are members here.So if you have a problem with one of them just go about it in a better way.

Were you wrong for posting the PMs and freaking out?...yes,but who hasn't from time to time.(god knows i have been)
Just move on from it.

Is Phantom my friend,Hell yes,and so are you.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:48 AM   #29
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD, not Disneyland

Dinseyworld is bigger, & last time I was there was about 20 years ago - haven't they added more by then?
Old 03-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #30
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, you wouldn't want to go there ... they don't allow you to smoke pot ...
Old 03-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #31
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

yeah, but you can visit Epcot & go to diffrent countries while still being in the U.S.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #32
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Quote:
I'm sick of this crap. More than once Phantom has been accused of being a bully, banning people who don't deserve it. Me I'm done. with this shit. Personally I don't think Phantom is mature enough to be a mod here. If I get banned, well. Life will go on. I'll miss a lot of you. But I'm an American and I believe in freedom of speech.

Here is a transcript between me and Phantom. My purpose from the beginning was to try in a non-confrontational way to get Phantom to think about my point. That is it.

ThIs was about a post by Sparks on the Mcdonalds

http://rapeboard.com/showpost.php?p=325826&postcount=93

Me:

I think you're a good mod but I really have a hard time seeing the problem you have with Sparks' comment, I like the guy I admit and if you want to know, he often agrees with me - so not all his last 50 posts are about disagreeing with people. And so what if he does?
I have read his post, and your reply several times, and can't see any reason for your response unless it's based on some previous conception of him.
Why are you so concerned about it?

Phantom:

Not everything I say is going to "please the crowd".I have my own opinions, and stand by what I say.

If you look at what he said, he says its a "case of REAL vs. FANTASY" in that video. This shows that since it is a real video that he did not take the time to even read about the topic before he felt compelled to post in it.

And yes, feel free to read his previous posts and you may derive the same conclusion as I. If you don't I am not going to hold it against you.

I am a member too and people will not always agree with me, I can live with that. I can;t help it if some people can't.

I hope that helps you.

Me:

I think he was saying the "debate" was about real vs fantasy, not the video itself.
Yes you have your own opinions etc.. but what you do in public on the board affects all of us. If I see a member I like getting the raw end of the stick (in my opinion) is it so odd I may want to say something?

Phantom:

And how do you define raw end of the stick? When you use verbage of tat nature, it makes me think you are being antagonistic with me. And I don't see the point in that.

What I do in public on the board? Perhaps you should enlighten me on how you think I should conduct myself on the board.

I didn't realize that being a mod robbed me of my right to speak my mind.

Me:

You did not address my point about Sparks meaning the debate was about real rape vs fantasy, as opposed, to what you seemed to imply the actual nature of the video in question.
You did not say it was odd but you immediately are on the defensive when someone wants to make a point with you. So I was hoping you would get my drift that I was NOT attacking you or trying to be antagonistic. But I hope I, as a member here, can make a point.

"Raw end of the stick" In this case, getting shit from a mod in public. Not trying to be antoganistic to you.

For God's sake Phantom, I have valued you as a mod and do still. I was honored to be invited to kinkyones. I have great respect for Sierra (and if she likes you...) so quit with the assumption I'm trying to give you shit or start an argument. I happen to like Sparks and as I said read his post a number of times and could not find fault with it. So yes, I felt the need to stick up for him.
That a problem?

Phantom:

It's a big problem if you don't get the chip off your shoulder when you address me.

I do not owe you an explanation and am certainly not your child son.

And he did not get shit from a mod, he got an opinion from Phantom, a two year member of this board who is more than entitled to speak his mind without having someone else but their nose in it.

Do not message me again if you are going to come at me like this.

I will see you in a day or two

believe me, the shit I have been through on here - it's like a drug - ADDICTING , besides, your friends will miss you too
Old 03-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #33
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Fair enough. I made this public because after this exchange I do not feel Phantom should not be a mod.
Yes, but this is not up to you. Or me. Discussion is pointless.

Quote:
I tried to appeal to him in a rational, mature way but all his responses were reactive and antogonistic. Where in the transcripts can you say I was?
Everyone has read the transcript now and made up their own mind. To be honest, I started to go through it and point out specific instances, but in the end decided that I did not have the head to argue each point with you. As I told you before, sometimes you simply do not know how dry and challenging you come across.

Quote:
Also out of your control and mine. FR and Phantom have worked it out, and it's none of our business how or why that happened. YOU don't know the whole story. Nor do I. So I refuse to have an opinion and suggest you follow suit.

Quote:
Perhaps. But I saw no namecalling in anything Phantom wrote. And by your own admission your posted copy of the PMs wasn't quite whole truth. If you're going to fight - at least fight fair.

Quote:
You think? Why? Nobody else is. Mods should be held to a code of conduct when they are performing moderator functions. Any other time they are members, just like you and me.

Quote:
ah fuck it

Oh, yes, I would. I have let many, many insults pass by over the time I've been here that in person I would be in the person's face. Nobody wins a war like this.

In the end, all that has happened is that we've all spent the last few hours riled up at each other rather than indulging in our fantasies - which is, after all, the original purpose of the board.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:57 AM   #34
snarkopo
It's been fun

For anyone who does not understand.
Because it seems like we cannot disagree with him in any way. Or he gets mad, petulant etc..

Yes I'm taking on a popular mod, he was a favorite of mine, I'll probably loose because that's the way people are.Fact is I like Sparks and saw nothing wrong with his post that got hammered by Phantom.
I tried to express that to Phantom and got notihing but shit for it. Thus my posting.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #35
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
For anyone who does not understand.
Because it seems like we cannot disagree with him in any way. Or he gets mad, petulant etc..
Who's this "we"?

Really, why do we care? This is an argument you and Phantom were having in PM, just outside the bar, and you decided for some reason that I can't fathom to barge into the bar, interrupt our playing and laughter, and start yelling at the top of your lungs about how much Phantom's pissed you off.

I'm with TheDarkOne on this. PM is private conversation, and you are both adults. You can settle it without an audience.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #36
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Unhappy

I thought this was about going to see Disneyland/Disneyworld
Old 03-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #37
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Fact is I like Sparks and saw nothing wrong with his post that got hammered by Phantom.
I tried to express that to Phantom and got notihing but shit for it.
Did you ever consider the possibility those two incidents might be related?

Honestly if I had an argument with someone and some other random member started debating about it via PM, I'd simply think "How is this your business?" ...
One Maradona is enough.

If sparks himself has/had a problem ... hmmm ... let us think ... why didn't HE take it up with Phantom or (and now fasten your seat belt) another mod if Phantom is such a bully?

If you have a problem with Phantom or another mod - fine, that's bound to happen occasionally and you feel compelled to take it up with him on PM, just leave it there.
Your posting of those PMs wasn't intended to show everyone how bad Phantom is, you simply didn't get anywhere with him and wanted to kick him in the balls, that's it.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:07 AM   #38
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post

I thought this was about going to see Disneyland/Disneyworld
Do they have orcas there?
Old 03-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #39
snarkopo
It's been fun

I gotta say I'm really mad now. HOW? can you read the the transcripts between us and not think Phantom is an... If I omited some part originally, DO tell me what part makes a significant difference. Really? Is there something that changes everything or are you just harping on that little bIit??

Someone tell where I became an asshole ( go on point it out)and deserver the response I got. Can you?
Old 03-28-2009, 02:11 AM   #40
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
Do they have orcas there?
its been so long since I have been there, but no - but you can have a whale of a time there
Closed Thread

Tags
phantom?