Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rant rant rant

Ok, so just when I thought my life was really perking up. And it really was, I am happy as I am, I dont need a boyfriend in my life, and everything has just been peachy.

At work today, this bubbly, overweight woman client comes in with a big tray of fried apple fritters. Ok, whatever, I am doing great on my diet and I wont be tempted. My boss calls me over. "Here, take one" I told him that I cant, but instead of just accepting it, he says "oh, sorry, dont want you to get over 100lbs, haha" So, after much shoving of pastries in my face, I take one. Mmmm..it was so good. I had another one. Then after about an hour, I couldnt take it. I snuck another one. I kept thinking...its ok, I'll run a mile tonight.

I got home today and binge ate. I had a cup of noodles, 2 toaster strudles, an eggroll, two giant pretzels, 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I know I ate more but I cant remember what I ate!! I feel so sick right now. And even though I feel sick I still want to eat. Oh, and I had a couple of candy canes too. Dont ask me why there are candy canes in the house, but i ate those shits. And its really bad for my teeth!! And I've been eating all night that I didnt run. I feel like a fat nasty slob. People dont understand that they cant shove food in my face, or else I wont be able to stop eating. No means no, God damnit! God, I have a problem.

Is it possible to be a diagnosed binge eater and not be overweight?? I think I have something kinda like alcoholism, only with food. I have such a problem with food. I dont know what it is. When I'm upset, its like "ok, give me food.." and I cant STOP! I eat untill I'm sick!!

I've had binges before, but it was when I was upset. This is just weird. I was so happy today, what happened?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-19-2009 at 10:07 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You should move to Wigan Chi, all they have to eat is meat and potatoe pies. That'd give you something to complain about.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
At work today, this bubbly, overweight woman client comes in with a big tray of fried apple fritters. Ok, whatever, I am doing great on my diet and I wont be tempted. My boss calls me over. "Here, take one" I told him that I cant, but instead of just accepting it, he says "oh, sorry, dont want you to get over 100lbs, haha" So, after much shoving of pastries in my face, I take one. Mmmm..it was so good. I had another one. Then after about an hour, I couldnt take it. I snuck another one. I kept thinking...its ok, I'll run a mile tonight.

I got home today and binge ate. I had a cup of noodles, 2 toaster strudles, an eggroll, two giant pretzels, 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I know I ate more but I cant remember what I ate!! I feel so sick right now. And even though I feel sick I still want to eat. Oh, and I had a couple of candy canes too. Dont ask me why there are candy canes in the house, but i ate those shits. And its really bad for my teeth!! And I've been eating all night that I didnt run. I feel like a fat nasty slob. People dont understand that they cant shove food in my face, or else I wont be able to stop eating. No means no, God damnit! God, I have a problem.

Is it possible to be a diagnosed binge eater and not be overweight?? I think I have something kinda like alcoholism, only with food. I have such a problem with food. I dont know what it is. When I'm upset, its like "ok, give me food.." and I cant STOP! I eat untill I'm sick!!

I've had binges before, but it was when I was upset. This is just weird. I was so happy today, what happened?
That sucks. Would your boss have done that if you had a medical condition like diabetes? I doubt it. Eating disorders are medical conditions, too. He should be ashamed of himself. If he wasn't a total pig I would suggest to say something to him in private, but it sounds like he has no tact at all so I wouldn't trust him not to blab your business.

Binge eating is just like any addiction. I used to be a fairly heavy smoker. I quit three or four times - sometimes for up to a year - but then after a while I would be in a social situation and say "What the heck" and take one. OMG....it tasted soooooo good. Within a month I was back smoking over a pack a day again. What was different the final time? (1) I realized that I can't have "just one"; and (2) when I did fall off the wagon, I got right back on it. I didn't beat myself up, and never promised myself that I would commit suicide if I ever had another cigarette.

Don't beat yourself up. Just get right back on that wagon, and good job so far keeping yourself under control!!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

are you just binging or binging and purging? either way, i think theyre both forms of bulimia (when you purge, i know is bulimia nervosa-yay for watching intervention!) and this is something you can talk to your physician about. its a serious issue that millions deal with, and there are resources out there for getting help.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

Quote:

Yes, it's possible, and even probable, that you have an eating disorder. The obsession with food is a classic symptom. Therapy would really help. There is also a group called "Overeaters Anonymous" which is an eating problem 12-step problem. You might try looking for a meeting.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

fuck 12 step shit, they just replace one harmful addiction with another. relying on prayer and religion as a crutch to get out of your problems is just as bad, because you just end up dependant on that too. the only way out of a problem like that is through force of will to get yourself clean, then avoiding anything that could trigger any relapses. goes for booze, goes for drugs, goes for food. just stay strong, get back on the dieting wagon and kick your boss in the nuts next time he forces you to eat (which you could file under employee harrassment >.>)

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
fuck 12 step shit, they just replace one harmful addiction with another. relying on prayer and religion as a crutch to get out of your problems is just as bad, because you just end up dependant on that too.
Don't knock 12-step programs, Dash. They have helped millions of people without turning them in to religious zombies.

I know many people who have been gotten help for their compulsions through AA, NA and OA. Although admittedly Christian in origin, when stripped of prayer and references to God, the process can be summarized as: admitting that one has a problem and can't do it alone; taking one's own internal inventory; attempting to make amends to those harmed; and reaching out to those with a similar addiction to offer support. What's wrong with that?

We all need a crutch at times in our lives. Whether that crutch is another person, belief in God and prayer, a group of people or a formal program, what gives you the right to criticize the means by which people try to make their lives better? If religion and prayer is the answer for a particular person, they aren't hurting you or themselves. Your opinion is always valid - for you - but to judge others in their attempts at recovery is just wrong.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Got no advice for you, just my support Chi
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #9
dashrendar44
Kamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Don't knock 12-step programs, Dash. They have helped millions of people without turning them in to religious zombies.

I know many people who have been gotten help for their compulsions through AA, NA and OA. Although admittedly Christian in origin, when stripped of prayer and references to God, the process can be summarized as: admitting that one has a problem and can't do it alone; taking one's own internal inventory; attempting to make amends to those harmed; and reaching out to those with a similar addiction to offer support. What's wrong with that?

We all need a crutch at times in our lives. Whether that crutch is another person, belief in God and prayer, a group of people or a formal program, what gives you the right to criticize the means by which people try to make their lives better? If religion and prayer is the answer for a particular person, they aren't hurting you or themselves. Your opinion is always valid - for you - but to judge others in their attempts at recovery is just wrong.
the bit i bolded is the key there sierra. sure, when stripped its fine, but most AA organizations do keep that in there, which i find really ethically wrong. its like going up to some random person and saying "hey, got a life threatening problem? wanna fix it so you can stop hurting yourself and your loved ones? i know how! but first, make sure you pledge eternal loyalty to this magical floating man in the sky that no one can see or hear and give him a ton of your money!" thats taking advantage of people, which is highly morally abhorrent. keep in mind, these very same religious institutions are trying to pass themselves off as the ONLY true moral compass, and those not part of their group are simply amoral sinners. oh irony...

its like those commercials where alex trebek says for the price of a coffee i can feed a child, but what he doesnt tell me is that those kids wont see a penny of it until they abandon their families and enter residential schools and convert to christianity.

so i guess, in my previous post, i didnt phrase it right. if you are already religious and find strength in religion, more power to you, and if you actively seek out religion knowingly in order to get help, again, more power to you. peoples beliefs are their beliefs and i can respect that. but when groups dangle lifes answers in front of confused and hurting individuals and essentially force or brainwash them into their group, well, thats pretty wrong. does it work? for some, yes. but frankly, anyone with a working moral compass should see that that kind of treatment of those with addiction problems is completely despicable.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I dont purge because I am so vain, I dont want to ruin my teeth.

Yeah, my boss says shit like that all the time. Just because he's a cow he thinks other people need to eat like him too. He takes alot of liberties.

I probably consumed 3 times as much calories yesterday than I had worked off all 3 days at the gym. I am going to the gym tonight, so maybe I can work at least half of those damn apple fritters off. Thanks for the advice. I know its not bulimia, but I do have an overeaters problem. I would like to go to a meeting, but I am concerned if people there will be overweight and look at me like "and your problem is?" I hate how people dont think I have a care in the world. Everybody says that they wish they could be me, but they dont know how difficult I make life for myself. I have so much wrong with me. This food problem, then I have hypochondriasis. Both problems are not a big deal to anyone. They actually think its funny! Just because I appear to have a perfect life doesnt mean that I do.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

go back to cock its calorie free unless you swallow

lol
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's hard to get people to understand when it's, for want of a better term, in you head. People tend to think that you are, at best exaggerating, at worse lying. It's easier to deal with a physical problem, you can see that, but something that is hidden, well, how can they believe it.

So they come up with crass, and bordelrine insensitive suggestions, or go out of their way to tempt you. Thinking that's only a matter of will power.

That don't or at least can't understand that these are demons that you are stuck with, and have to battle all the time. That you daren't drop your guard for a moment. That you can keep them at bay, but never defeat.

Can I ask a couple of question Chi? Daft thing to write actually as I'm going to ask them anyway...

Does anybody at work know about your disorder, and if not, is there anybody that you could have a quiet word with?

Also, do you have any body morphedic thoughts once you start to overeat? And does it risk becoming a undending circle, do overeat, then get depressed, and then eat somemore, and then overeat and so on until you realise whats happening?

I'm asking so I get a better understanding, but if you don't want to share, that's cool.

Good luck anyway and if I can ever help PM me.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Ok, so just when I thought my life was really perking up. And it really was, I am happy as I am, I dont need a boyfriend in my life, and everything has just been peachy.

You're a pig Just stop it. Or run a lot. If you really only weigh 100 lbs then you obviously don't have a weight problem and I would probably like to fuck you even though you suck ass. So what if you do binge eat. What's the problem??
Old 03-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #14
dashrendar44
Kamina

it fucks with her body image and feeling of self worth. dont be so insensitive man >.>

Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #15
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
it fucks with her body image and feeling of self worth. dont be so insensitive man >.>
In this case I was actually joking, although maybe it didn't seem so.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snarkopo, your sense of humour is difficult to read. At first I thought you were a total wanker, took me a while to realise you're not. Don't worry though I still have my doubts sometimes.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #17
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Snarkopo, your sense of humour is difficult to read. At first I thought you were a total wanker, took me a while to realise you're not. Don't worry though I still have my doubts sometimes.
actually its pretty spot on as you yank wanna bees say

chi has a mo of pretty much playing us all for what its worth

next i'm sure she will have a large pimple on her nose and a date with a hot guy that we all will give varying degrees of advice and concern and all feel better

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Thanks everyone for your support. I binged all weekend and was finally able to stop today. Yeah, I do have body morphic problems, or at least I think I do. Like today, I swear that I gained 5 pounds just from over the weekend. I felt my legs were twice as big as they usually are, no joke. Also, after a binge, I feel fatter in like a day. I think I'm chubby as hell, but nobody else sees it. No, I am not 100lbs, I am 125 lbs! I want to lose at least 15 pounds, but its so hard and I cant do that if I keep stuffing my fat ass. Oh, my boss makes body weight issues to me every day!! 'Oh, dont go outside its windy', and then he shoves more pastries in my face telling me I need to gain a few ounces. I think he is trying to make me feel good so that I think 'hey, I want to look even better' and work out my fat ass even more so that I dont embarrass him in front of clients. I am sick of people lying to me, its so embarrassing. If I look bad, I wish they would tell me I look bad.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #19
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Good! Because I am a total wanker (god how I fucking hate using English colloquialisms).
Piss off FR. I mean that in the nicest way ya know. If somehow in this wide world LMR likes you...
Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Good! Because I am a total wanker (god how I fucking hate using English colloquialisms).
Piss off FR. I mean that in the nicest way ya know. If somehow in this wide world LMR likes you...
Shows a distinct lack of taste on LMR's part if you ask me