Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default disturbing youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0k2gHLKHA
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My god came across this tonight. Be warned it made me sick to my stomach. What the fuck? Seriously I can't imagine if that was my wife.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That video made you sick? Why?

Now, nobody hates the 5-0 like I do, but they were not in the wrong if they had reason to believe that she had contrabands on her.

I cant believe that they had the false headline of "cops rape woman". It was a simple strip search given that they had reason that she had concealed contra bands AND she was acting crazy as all hell.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

who would rape a drugged up bitch like that anyways? protip: dont stick your cock in dirty holes.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:29 AM   #5
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down Beh...

It's not exactly what i thought...but it was sick anyway...beh cops are in this way we know that.
As far as i know cavity searches should been done only be female cops...so it's clear to me that they abused of her.
As i stated before i don't think all the cops are evil...but yeah i have been exposed to this kind of stuff too many times
now i was searching for a video...but it didn't came out...beh it was just for show my point of view about their weakness.
The police is like a big group with particular rules...at least here...and once in a while they use to do awful things...beh...
they use to record their "actions" for watch them altogheter later...so for this reason it came out a secret police video of the G8 in Genova...
i saw it on dvd...and i remain shocked...there was 30 cops hitting one guy...not able to defense...since he was alone and without weapons
when they destroyed him...they dragged him through the street like a piece of shit...just for show their powers...
beh no one was there so he was totally lost, it's a shame i can't find it because i'm sure that no one of you has saw something so extreme.
Beh i hate them with all myself.

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-12-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: mistakes...as always...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
who would rape a drugged up bitch like that anyways? protip: dont stick your cock in dirty holes.
Who would rape her? The cops...the video is not complete but it's clear to me they abused of her.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
As far as i know cavity seaches should been done only be female cops...so it's clear to me that they abused of her.
As disturbing as her screams were I wouldn't be suprised if the female officers couldn't have taken it anymore which would have practicly forced the male officers to finish up the search.

Well it is hard to say anything for sure after seeing one single video clip but the police might have fucked up majorly there...
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

Thumbs up Good Point Noir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
As disturbing as her screams were I wouldn't be suprised if the female officers couldn't have taken it anymore which would have practicly forced the male officers to finish up the search.

Well it is hard to say anything for sure after seeing one single video clip but the police might have fucked up majorly there...
It's a possibility...but it's against the law...also the male officers are in two...that makes me bad...since one male cop was enough.
She wans't in the condition to react...it appears that she was handcuffed or tied to something...so well...
i think the video is incomplete because it was too extreme to be showed on tv...also they talked about rape...
it's clear to me someone watched the full version of it...otherwise they will be not sure of it.
Btw i'm not surprised...i saw with my own eyes how is the police.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Say it aint so?? Cops being bad?

Well you people need to come to Los Angeles, where the Cops "Will treat you like a King!"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #10
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
It's a possibility...but it's against the law...also the male officers are in two...that makes me bad...since one male cop was enough.
She wans't in the condition to react...it appears that she was handcuffed or tied to something...so well...
i think the video is incomplete because it was too extreme to be showed on tv...also they talked about rape...
it's clear to me someone watched the full version of it...otherwise they will be not sure of it.
Btw i'm not surprised...i saw with my own eyes how is the police.
The police propably has more than enough experience with dealing with people who are on drugs and messed up enough to use any weapon they might have hidden on them so assuming the officers didn't even know the background of this case when told to search her it isn't a suprise they didn't want to take any chances.

Still we can only speculate on what was really going on there so it is kind of pointless.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

Default Beh...

Quote:
The police propably has more than enough experience with dealing with people who are on drugs and messed up enough to use any weapon they might have hidden on them so assuming the officers didn't even know the background of this case when told to search her it isn't a suprise they didn't want to take any chances.

Still we can only speculate on what was really going on there so it is kind of pointless.
I have no evidences that she was under drugs...but even if she was nothing will change to me...
they were in a safe place...a police station...so well they had no reasons to act like pigs...that's all.
From the video i just saw a girl scared as hell from what it was happening to her...and to me she was right.
Beh you can be sure that finish in their hands is not the best deal ever...specially for a woman...
be touched and molested by strangers is probably one of the worst things that can appens to a person.
Do you think they found something looking in her ass??? Beh if she was your gf i don't think you will talk in that way.

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-11-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: ***
Old 03-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
Noir
Privileged Member

Quote:
I have no evidences that she was under drugs...but even if she was nothing will change to me...
they were in a safe place...a police station...so well they had no reasons to act like pigs...that's all.
From the video i just saw a girl scared as hell from what it was happening to her...and to me she was right.
Beh you can be sure that finish in their hands is not the best deal ever...specially for a woman...
be touched and molested by strangers is probably one of the worst things that can appens to a person.
Do you think they found something looking in her ass??? Beh if she was your gf i don't think you will talk in that way.
Saw a video on youtube few months ago where a suspect was in the interrogation room inside the police station and shot himself with a gun he had kept hidden inside his clothes. If I'm not mistaken that video was part of the teaching material shown to officers as a warning of what can happen if you fail to search the suspect properly. For all they knew she might have had some HIV infected needle hidden in her underwear...

I am not saying this kind of treatment would be right but there are always several aspects in each invidual situation so it can be hard to distinquish the truth especially if you are only shown few cut out scenes from one long chain of events.

If she would be my girlfriend I'm sure I would have plenty of emotions messing up my thoughts and my judgement would be clouded by them. It is close to the same for people who already have a negative image of the police and emotions usually tend to only get in the way of seeing things clearly.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Saw a video on youtube few months ago where a suspect was in the interrogation room inside the police station and shot himself with a gun he had kept hidden inside his clothes. If I'm not mistaken that video was part of the teaching material shown to officers as a warning of what can happen if you fail to search the suspect properly. For all they knew she might have had some HIV infected needle hidden in her underwear...

I am not saying this kind of treatment would be right but there are always several aspects in each invidual situation so it can be hard to distinquish the truth especially if you are only shown few cut out scenes from one long chain of events.

If she would be my girlfriend I'm sure I would have plenty of emotions messing up my thoughts and my judgement would be clouded by them. It is close to the same for people who already have a negative image of the police and emotions usually tend to only get in the way of seeing things clearly.
Probably if i was 20's and pure i will think like you Noir...but i'm not.
I know exactly what they were doing...since i have enough experiences to talk in this way...
probably she cried and complained too much...in response she got fucked in the ass...i hope you know what i mean.
For my personal point of view american officers use to watch into the ass of the people too frequently....
in this case...the girl was almost naked...also she wasn't a criminal or something...this is clear to me...
with this i'm not saying that i'm the truth ok? I just can't take this awful shit...that's all.
Btw...i'm lucky to live here...at least my ass is still virgin! lol
Old 03-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #14
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Probably if i was 20's and pure i will think like you Noir...but i'm not.
I know exactly what they were doing...since i have enough experiences to talk in this way...
probably she cried and complained too much...in response she got fucked in the ass...i hope you know what i mean.
For my personal point of view american officers use to watch into the ass of the people too frequently....
in this case...the girl was almost naked...also she wasn't a criminal or something...this is clear to me...
with this i'm not saying that i'm the truth ok? I just can't take this awful shit...that's all.
Btw...i'm lucky to live here...at least my ass is still virgin! lol
did not see it that way my friend but I certainly do respect your opinion

looked to me like two female cops conducting whatever and a male cop or two assisting with the restraint

not sure where the rape comes in as I did not see that

over agressive yes rape not in what I saw

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #15
stricken
Banned

I think the part about leaving her naked for over 6 hours in a cold cell was the icing on the cake for her terrible ordeal.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #16
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
did not see it that way my friend but I certainly do respect your opinion

looked to me like two female cops conducting whatever and a male cop or two assisting with the restraint

not sure where the rape comes in as I did not see that

over agressive yes rape not in what I saw

cheers
Well there wasn't a rape during that short clip...i just know that it wasn't ok...at all.
In general you must have kill someone for been treated in that way...believe me i know what i'm saying.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #17
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well there wasn't a rape during that short clip...i just know that it wasn't ok...at all.
In general you must have kill someone for been treated in that way...believe me i know what i'm saying.
again words to be considered and respected I thank you for all you provide for me to think about mate

good comments from you as always and from all

Its always good to see things as others do

I tend to tunnel focus others tend to hit the wide screen

I learn from that and if for no other reason I have a differing perspective to consider

thanks cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #18
MARADONA
Banned

Default ;=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
again words to be considered and respected I thank you for all you provide for me to think about mate

good comments from you as always and from all

Its always good to see things as others do

I tend to tunnel focus others tend to hit the wide screen

I learn from that and if for no other reason I have a differing perspective to consider

thanks cheers
It's all good mate! Thank you sparks for been so cool with me!!!
I know well that my prospective about the police is kinda extreme...but i think to be right...btw...
we had few cops members here...also there is a great member of this forum who has a cop in his family...
so well i know that my comments are not always welcome...believe me...i'm sorry for it.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #19
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My turn...

I have viewed as much of this story as I could find on the Internet.

Facts:

The young lady in question was under the influence at the time of her arrest (by her own admission). She had indeed been the victim of one of her relatives prior to her arrest. She "accidentally" presented her dead sister's identification when she was asked for ID. When the police officer refused to give her "memento" back, she became verbally (not physically) abusive and was subsequently arrested. When she arrived at the police station, she was asked by a nurse if she had "suicidal thoughts". Her reply was, “now or ever?" The nurse made a routine call to the department's physician and was told that there was a risk. The young lady was taken to a cell and stripped naked while seven people (including two rather large male guards that were doing most of the stripping) were present. She was left in that cell for six hours without clothes. The Sheriff's department guidelines dictate that male guards not be present during a "strip search". The Sheriff’s department has dodged this by saying that it was not a search but a suicide prevention stripping. Yes, Virginia, you can hang yourself with your underwear. The young lady has stated that there was no penetration during the "stripping". Five additional former female inmates have come forward with similar stories.

Essentially, it breaks down to whether you believe what she said or what the police said. The young lady went to court and was found guilty of resisting arrest and public disturbance (not for any alcohol related charge, because there had been no field or in house sobriety test). This was based upon the officer's testimony and without the jury having seen the tapes.

The lady in question has sued the sheriff's department in federal court and the matter will probably be settled as a nuisance claim. The Sheriff's department had sued the television station that aired the tapes and made the report, for "invasion of privacy." Why didn’t the attorneys at the Abu Ghraib trials think of that offense as a defense? What happens in the Bastille stays in the Bastille! We wouldn't want an "Invasion of Privacy".

Twenty years ago, this would have never been news worthy. And, that is the problem! There were multiple videos made of this.

I believe that the truth lies in what was not given by the Sheriff's Department to the "victim's" attorney. Not that what they released wasn’t damning! God knows what they destroyed or set aside for their own perverse personal amusement.

The tapes that were released didn't show her during the initial arrest. The dash cam had supposedly stopped working during that stage of the saga and only started working after she was arrested. Possible, I suppose; that happens all the time with my cameras and electronic equipment. Windows based systems often repair themselves. Strangely, the same miracle occurred at the police station. You've got to love Windows based systems.

It is my belief that a Barney Fife fan that became a sheriff's deputy, came to the scene and found a yard full of rowdy restless drunks and arrested the first one that he could, on the first trumped up reason that came to his weak little mind. Filled with righteous indignation, the lady in question was then ground up by a system that is blind to justice and abusive to those that protest the injustice. Further, I do not believe that she was legally intoxicated or medicated. I believe her condition was simple hysteria brought on by an unreasonable outlandish attack on her dignity and humanity!

Let me on that jury!

Just my opinion!

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote