Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well than thats ok.

But the thing is, you are physically slapping a lover, it does not matter that she enjoys it or not. You enjoy inflicted physical harm on her. If you have fantasies about slapping or spanking a lover and it arouses you, it makes sense that it would arouse you when you do it for real. Her enjoying it doesnt matter, you like the act, therefore fantasy breeds reality. Do you not understand that?

There are members here who have intense fantasies about wearing a hood and tieing up a victim and listening to her cry. They "roleplay" that exact scenario and they love it. Now, I'm no psychic, but I'm willing to wager that they would be multi-orgasmic if this were not a roleplay but a real situation. However, ethics/the law prohibit them from doing so. Thats the main difference.

Look, I've spoken to members of this board who have actually told me that they have actually planned to assault a women FOR REAL. The wanted the real deal. These are real active members of the board, really popular members, and they will never say on this board that they like the real deal, but they admitted it to me. (no, I am not giving names)
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #22
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In Menace's defence, if he says he said "Damaged Goods" just for the title, I believe him.

I have started threads with catchy titles that exaggerate my question. And, I have used that phrase on this board for someone that has been raped, but only for an actress that has suffered the fate in more than one movie.

That got a few laughs, but obviously some sensitivity is required when you're talking about real people and lives. This is not a newby we have to teach a lesson. It's an insensitive phrase by someone who knows this board and how people here will react.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #23
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just so you know...

Menace and I have had a PM conversation on this subject. He chose the title to get attention, not to start a war. In fact, Menace does not consider a victim "damaged goods." He just wanted to know how the guys react to such news. I've known Menace a long time, in internet terms, and he's a good guy.

Last edited by Sierra; 02-23-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:29 AM   #24
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well than thats ok. But the thing is, you are physically slapping a lover, it does not matter that she enjoys it or not.
Um no, actually it does matter to me. Didn't you ever play 'make-believe' as a girl?

Quote:
Now, I'm no psychic, but I'm willing to wager that they would be multi-orgasmic if this were not a roleplay but a real situation. However, ethics/the law prohibit them from doing so. Thats the main difference.
I pity them.

Quote:
Look, I've spoken to members of this board who have actually told me that they have actually planned to assault a women FOR REAL. The wanted the real deal. These are real active members of the board, really popular members, and they will never say on this board that they like the real deal, but they admitted it to me. (no, I am not giving names)
Then I hope I never learn who they are. And maybe this means I'm on the wrong board.

Sorry girl, but I'm here to play and enjoy myself and see to it that the woman I'm enjoying is left a sweating, breathless, gasping mess. What excites me is a girl yearning for the gift of being taken. If she isn't yearning inside, why in the hell would I want to take her and force her? There's a huge gigantic difference between a rough fantasy that makes a girl feel wildly sexy and violence that makes a girl feel like she is 'damaged goods.'

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #25
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Just so you know...

Menace and I have had a PM conversation on this subject. He chose the title to get attention, not to start a war. In fact, Menace does not consider a victim "damaged goods." He just wanted to know how the guys react to such news. I've known Menace a long time, in internet terms, and he's a good guy.

It's all right, Rogue & Sierra, I'm cooled off and not that angered any more. Given the RL topic of the thread, I think the title was in poor taste but I believe what Menace has said about his intent and I trust both of you.

I am trying to explain things to Chi, but I'm expecting too much.

This is the rowdy room and I'm feeling a bit rowdy.

//Ravish
Old 02-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did make believe alot, I played house, pretended to be the mom and I had babies. I made believe that I was a movie star/model/astronaut. Except for the mom part, all the others are things I cant be, but sure wouldnt mind it if I were.

Maybe you are not really into the rape fantasy. Nothing wrong with that. You like ravishment, I got you, thats ok. But this is rape board and I can assure you many members here DO NOT THINK LIKE YOU. So, I dont know what to tell you.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-23-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:35 AM   #27
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
I am trying to explain things to Chi, but I'm expecting too much.
You are a very lucky man tonight. I am in a good mood and just chillin'. Count your blessing Mr. Ravish. You may not be so lucky tomorrow.

I know what I am talking about and I know what you are talking about. You just happen to be wrong.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:37 AM   #28
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
You are a very lucky man tonight. I am in a good mood and just chillin'. Count your blessing Mr. Ravish. You may not be so lucky tomorrow.

Counting my blessings, then.

//Ravish
Old 02-23-2009, 01:05 AM   #29
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Did hell freeze over?
I'm just in a good mood. I'm enjoying life and enjoying sitting here munching on brownies and listening to Usher. I just feel chill tonight
Old 02-23-2009, 01:11 AM   #30
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

haha...love that old school Usher. Now if you can do something like that to Pharoahe Monch "Simon Says" I will be very impressed.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:15 AM   #31
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I've said it in the original thread twice, and I'm not repeating it for the third time.

If you think it was bad taste and I shouldn't of done it, the rep button is

<--- here

Feel free to neg me on it.

That is all.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #32
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, you have to suffer.

..High Court came to decision; -crusify him!

hooray!!!

..the crowd rises voice in excitment for the impending bloodshed..

-Disemboweled !!

hooray!!!

..they've missed those marvellous spectacles... to bad it ends so soon.. the guards will keep watch and ward; the crowd needs more ..

Old 02-23-2009, 01:44 PM   #33
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ego you forgot to have him quartered and all parts sent to all four countrys of the kingdom! lol

Too damn many sensitive people here of late. Get a sense of Humor or FUCK OFF!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #34
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Ego you forgot to have him quartered and all parts sent to all four countrys of the kingdom! lol
Grrrrrr!

A thousand times i told you; dont reveal the next episode! We are loosing money !!!

*wonders if he should add some spanking in the show*

Sindy, *puts his cutest smile on* i have a deal to offer you!
*rubs his hands*
Old 02-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #35
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Menace is an asshole.Just look at the poll.That should answer all questions.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #36
Arbitrium

Location: United States...sorta proud of it i guess, the current economy is making me have doubts...
Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)Arbitrium Level 2 (200+)

I think this is ridiculous. I side with menace. When you get down to it we're all "damaged goods". I can look at a lot of women and say "she's a snotty bitch" and to me she'd have less value rather than another human being. Damaged goods is merely an opinion and a loose one at that. If menace thinks being with a raped woman has a negative appeal then from his perspective she would be "damaged goods" so when ya get right down to it we're all damaged goods. I think this is also kinda pathetic, the fact that, all the guys are pissed and all the girls are ok with a comment that was made primarily toward girls? Honestly we all enjoy rape. To the majority of the society we're ALL severely damaged goods. Respect opinions and respect people, my girlfriend was abused and honestly it hurts me in a lot of ways. While i wouldn't necessarily label her as "damaged goods" there's of course something we both have to deal with. So while I would be more apt to label it as "baggage" menace's term is basically the same and just more offensive. Basically the difference between fat and big boned. Can't believe we're down to social acceptances on a rape board, kinda disappointing.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #37
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

It seems we are very opinionated about members on this board, and it is only our first day here!
i second that!
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm is Andy back with us again?
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #39
Arbitrium

Location: United States...sorta proud of it i guess, the current economy is making me have doubts...

Been watching for awhile before I finally joined. I'm still not sure if it's a good idea to join a rape board of all things but I've never been one to pass up an oppurtunity. Sorry if it seems like I'm pushing my opinions onto people. I just like to voice my opinion and listen to others. I myself am not condoning nor praising menace's behavior on any other subject other than this. Sorry for anything I've said that may offend anyone or making comments about things I shouldn't.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #40
Arbitrium

Oh, of course, I know, I don't expect to be looked upon as a source of great intelligence nor to be popular, that is not my wish or goal. I simply want to talk, be heard, listen, and learn. If I step out of line I'll apologize. Assumptions are what help us deal with new things that happen every day. I won't hold anything against anyone for assuming/saying bad things about someone(me) that seems to thoughtlessly throw an opinion around when they seem to have no experience.