Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #41
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forget of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I know well what is the depression...during my life i suffered a lot...and i even arrived to think to kill myself...
also i have to tell you that you are not the only one who use to "get" energies from the music...i always followed this "therapy" as well...
to me the problem is another one...you can do a lot here...but recently i see you always complain...beh that's not you.
Just look to sd...he made a funny post...and you took it bad...it's clear to me he was joiking...but you take it as an offense...
my friend...i hope you will understand what i'm saying...we should get fun on this site...ok we can have some discussions as well...
but you can't continue in this way...we all have problems of different kind...i'm not telling you be happy if you are not....ok????
I'm just telling you to remember who you are....you are not a crybaby Doggy...i know that for sure....
so i hope you will decide to show me the real you...
So glad to see you back Doggy!!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #42
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Dog, it's obvious that you are not happy with the way things are going, you don't like the online you.

Now can I ask you a couple of questions?

Away from here, out in the real world, do you act the same way, do you fly of the handle.

Do you have anyone out in there in the real world? Family, work colleagues?

Now posting.

Years and years ago, when computers run on steam and bandwith was slow, when I first got online, I used to be the same, have difficulty explaining myself, so I would go off on one. The walls in my flat still have the dents from the dummies I spat out. So I know where you're coming from.

When your posting, type, then take a step back and read your post, did you get your point across, is there a point, have you overreacted.

If the answer is yes to the first two, and no to the last, then hit submit, conversely and it is two nos and a yes, either edit it or delete it and start again. If you still can't figure out what to say, walk away for a little while, its wonderful how this can give you a lttle clarity on the subject.

Don't post in haste, or anger, think about what the other person is saying, is it fair comment. And if it is something that really, really upsets you, then walk away completely for a day or so.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, then I'll add it.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #43
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do not know you well but you always seemed ok, although very quick to suddenly change. I have 2 pieces of advice for you.

1.) You could leave and take some time off. Not just here but online in general and anywhere that upsets you or causes you problems. Look as it as a temporary exit where you probably will come back but take a good amount of time (i.e not two days). I did this once with an old job. I took a month's leave unpaid because I was very unhappy. I decided at the end of the month I would go back and do things differently, and it went great from then on because I'd taken myself out of the problems to give my mind time to get over things. You may decide that you don't want to or its better not to come back. Thats ok too you know? You have to put yourself and your happiness before anything else.

2.) If your not happy with yourself in general, find someone who you do admire and try to take the best qualities of them and apply them to yourself. There is a woman I know, she is so much stronger than me, presents herself so much better than me and what she is to me is what I aspire to be to others. She will always be "Claire" and I will always be "Lucy" but there are some things I borrowed (stole) from her, mannerisms and things. Its self improvement. You don't forget yourself or who you are, but if for instance you don't like snapping at people, see how this person's responses are better and try to be more like that. You'll end up somewhere in the middle.

Good luck with whatever you do, and try not to beat yourself up too much xx
Old 04-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #44
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the sheer volume of replies here shows how valued Doggystyle is around here and franky in the short time I have been posting (in addition to the time I spent as a lurker) I haven't seen anything from him that I would say was offensive.

the self admission of not understanding and not being good at making himself understood? Well that just puts me in mind of a good friend of mine back in real life. I always have that guys back weather we are watching a crap film, getting drunk in a lapdance bar or just shooting the breeze. So I can more or less get my head around what doggys feelings are here (although to claim I have complete understanding of whats in his head is an conceit)

Just take your time doggy, we're all patient people who like you so don't feel uncomfortable here ok?

In shorts don't worry about the monsters under the bed. Worry about the armed burglar about to kick your back window in
Old 04-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #45
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

guess

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #46
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

guess again

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #47
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Talking

one more guess

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #48
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Doggy, you once said something that was possibly the smartest thing I have ever seen from you.

You said "by me spending more time on this board (or internet) the more I realize how lonely I am"

You are absolutely right, Doggy. You cant live your life or try to make friends through the internet. Look at me. I really dont a give fuck at all. If I say something dumb, I log off, and move on and spend my time and energy on the people around me who I have actual contact with. I dont care what people, who never met me, think of me. Its the fucking internet! If there was a place where you can talk mad shit and be stupid and look like a complete idiot, its here! Bask in it, appreciate it.

Better yet, log off the internet and go outside your house. Thats the best advice I can give you.

This board entertains me in my downtime for an hour or so, then I log off and then get back to my life. Go out and get a life Doggy, and I say that as advice, not an insult.

Thanks
Old 04-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #49
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Talking

nope,

guess again

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 04-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:53 AM   #50
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
And the award for missing the point of a post for 2009 goes to doggystylethatgirl
so what was the point? besides him pointing his finger?
Old 04-06-2009, 03:14 AM   #51
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Exclamation

Could This Thread Be Closed ?

I don't want anymore posts in this thread & want it to end now.

Thanks
Old 04-06-2009, 04:11 AM   #52
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Closed.
Closed Thread