Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default International Rape (err, Rep) the Mods Day

OK here's the deal. Some of you may have noticed that the Rowdy Room is a fucking circus lately. This thread here isn't meant to take sides and it isn't even meant as another "chill out!"; instead, I'm challenging everyone who can to celebrate International Rape (err, Rep) the Mods Day.

The mods... let's face it, most of them are fucking nuts. But they are also wonderful people and they do an incredible job at moderating this board. And they take a lot of shit. Here's some of what they do for us:

- Keep the board free of spam
- Keep the board free of bigots, pedophiles, and creepies
- Keep the board legal
- Encourage free thinking while also keeping peace (when they can)
- Celebrate the rest of us with Phantom Awards, witty jokes, and sharing in our fantasies
- Put up (for the most part, gracefully) with being targets for everyone who has a grievance, axe to grind, grouchy mood, or complaint
- Put up with being called bullies and hemorrhoid whores, or with having their private conversations plastered across the board

So let's spend today +repping the shit out of our mods. And if you already have, just post a "thank you, Sierra!" or a "Damn Phantom, you give me the shivers" or a "Sternenlied, I want to peel off your clothes, if you don't knife me first" here, below...

Because even if a few of you are pissed off, the mods take so much shit for us every day that they deserve a day to celebrate them.

There. I've said my piece.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-28-2009 at 01:07 AM.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:12 AM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ravish, you know that I adore you and I think this is a WONDERFUL idea.

However, I do have one correction to make. I am not a moderator here.

You people really don't want me to be, either.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Ravish, you know that I adore you and I think this is a WONDERFUL idea.

However, I do have one correction to make. I am not a moderator here.

You people really don't want me to be, either.

*blush*

Oops!!!

Your pardon, wildcat. I guess I had KO and RB mixed up for a second.

You would be a ruthless, relentless mod. And I'd vote for you.

To the other mods: sorry for the mistake.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nah, a moderator has had my rep-a-mod-for-the-hell-of-it quota for the month....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:19 AM   #5
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Ahem, you forgot about me. I am the Board Bully and if you don't give me your rep, I will ban you!
Phantom, don't be such a hemorrhoid whore.

Sorry, man...couldn't resist that.

//Ravish
Old 03-28-2009, 02:19 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bollocks to you! Anyway, it was you who got my rep you ungrateful piece of shit. Go ahead punk, ban me, see if I fucking care!!!!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

*runs to the mods and gives them all a lolly and runs back to Mr Rotter and hides behind him*

Edited to correct what had been written.

Last edited by Hailo; 03-28-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote