Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Tough Guy: Fucking Rotter

I'm beginning to wish there had been a catagory for "Moderator that shouldn't be".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course, I would need to break the rules rather than just upset you personally for you to be justified in doing that. But go ahead Phantom, do it if you like. You know in your heart I have tried to keep this private, and to smooth things over.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Go ahead.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Tough guy? I thought more like reasonable bloke. I'm struggling to understand just what your problem is. I try to sort things out with you and all I get is a threat, not a warning mind, but a threat.

I won't be intimidated by you just because yourea moderator, the world doesn't end when I log out of Rapeboard. I just want to ask you Phantom, do you have a problem with me because I refused to accept Trills apology and told you in private that you were wrong to lock that thread? Or do you have a problem because I didn't understand what a postwhore is?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

My messages to you weren't an apology, but an explainstion. I would need to do something I was sorry for if I was going to apologise. I never threatened to run anything, if you have misconstrued what I said that is not my fault.

The first I knew that there may be a problem with anything I have said in the Phannys is when I log on after a hard days work to find what I said about postwhores has been blown out of all proportion.

Now perhaps I should explain why I am beginning to wonder if you should be a moderator here or not. Perhaps I'm taking things as much go heart as I suggest you are? But since the Trill apology episode I have definitely got the feeling you have been trying to wind me up.

My opinion is that your decision was questioned and you didn't like it. If I am wrong then tell me so, for that I would gladly apologise. But don't come here telling me I've broken the rules and should have been banned when YOU said or did nothing about it. You should have done your job when you were required to do your job, no point telling me what a good, tolerant Phantom you are now.

I've taken no pops at you except my usual friendly banter, if you don't want to be a target of that banter then tell me so. If you have a reason to warn or ban me, do it. I've done nothing but support you since you became a moderator, and through this years Phannys, and this is the thanks I get for it. I'd tell you that you were an ungrateful bastard but you'd probably take that the wrong way and actually believe I had complimented you.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'll be done when you explain just what it was I said that got your goat in the first place. Phantom, I am genuinely confused by your sudden antipathy, and I tried everything I could think of to get to the root of this. And forget all that hippy hugging shit, save it for the girls.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.

I have no idea as to the facts here so either of you can say Fuck Off Asshole and I will not be insulted.

Take it from me...misunderstandings, disagreements and anything else is damn petty and not worth a fight over let alone how it escalates. There are things I disagree with and times I have a sour attitude but....

I found out the hard way what happens when you fight and you don't back down as it escalates. I don't like that feeling or what it did to me or the effects on the board or others.

This place is for entertainment. If it is anything else then stepping back is recommended. A lot of great people here including the two in this thread.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

RLA, thanks for your wise words. It is a misunderstanding, I hope myself and Phantom can work it out. We're both outspoken characters, but let me tell you I would be the last person to tell you to get lost just because you try to make peace.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Well, this thread sorts sucks since I like both parties. Always that way huh?

RLA as always is right and I appreciate his wisdom. This dispute is absolutely none of my business but since Phantom made it public...
Old 03-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Snarkopo, it was always public, I just put it out in the open, please don't blame Phantom for that.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ah well, it will continue. I tried, no man that tried should be ashamed to fail. Phantom, I was only questioning the way you do things, not the way things are done. I have all the answers I need now and I thank you, even though you have told me the last thing I wanted to hear.

Best of luck with your moderation, but from now on just know that whatever you do or say I will never respect you because you can't put humility before your own ego no matter what the price. I will only obey you on this board because you hold a moderators power, but Trill, for all his faults, was right about one thing. You are a fucking bully.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Once again you make a drama out of things. I only told you what she told me. You are truly pathetic Phantom.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #13
TheIncrediableCock
Banned

TheIncrediableCock is infamous around these parts

Excuse me new guy.

There is no reason to drag your ass across someone's grave after they have been banned. There is no glory in this for me or Fucking Rotter.

So your opinion is not needed or requested.

Thread locked.

-Phantom

Last edited by Phantom; 03-01-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Closed Thread