Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #21
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*cough cough* thatcher! *cough cough*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44
*cough cough* thatcher! *cough cough*
Destroyed British society, made the rich richer, the poor poorer, placed more people in poverty in the UK than before the first world war, used a war as an election tool, misspent billions of pounds raised by the North sea oil and the selling of the nationalised industries, she decimated the concept of traditional british community and compassion. She is a vile, putrid, nasty specimen of humankind whom I wait to die so that I can have a lavish party...

...yeah, she did some things that were necessary...but she betrayed far too many and too much.

Vile.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #23
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Don't hold back Louise, tell us how you really feel.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:09 PM   #24
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I wasn’t going to get into this…but, you know me. Miss gets her arse in everywhere…I am not prepared to comment on INTERNAL US politics, but in terms of global security…

I really think the debate needs to shift, we know we’re there and we can all agree its going fairly poorly. What has always driven much depression in me about this entire affair was the obvious lack of foresight into the “what comes next” part of the conflict.

It’s almost as though we haven’t learnt anything from recent conflicts or more historical ones. Iraq, just as Yugoslavia, has no natural ‘right’ to exist (neither does any nation-state in my opinion) and as such we needed to have intelligence (no, not talking about James Bond) in how we looked at the post conflict. Why no sensible suggestions of confederation? Why no suggestions of division? Why are we still not talking about these things? Iraq was a construct of the British and French partially in order to prevent Russian domination of the Middle East. That threat no longer exists and like Yugoslavia, the external pressure for an “Iraq” has passed. Is there internal pressure for Iraq to continue as a unitary authority either? Has that question actually been asked?

Sometimes a state has to fight an internal fight. Both the American and British Civil Wars were necessary struggles that quite possibly could not have avoided blood being shed. Self determination has been a keystone of US foreign policy since it stepped back onto the international scene. Why remain to try to force a settlement when self determination demands that Iraqis need to find their own destiny?
What I’m suggesting will mean a lot of bloodshed. Its means a terrible civil war. It means many months, possibly years of horrendous suffering no doubt to be played in glorious colour and high definition into our living rooms by the media. It requires a suspension of our humanitarian desires. And it means bringing troops home immediately. Yugoslavia went through this spasm of genocidal reformation and resettlement and now the EU is already helping them take the steps into the Union. The international community can help…we can secure safe cities for refugees, we can provide humanitarian aid where needed. What we cannot do is force three distinct peoples to live with one another when they patently do not wish to do so without a continuance of force. Democracy will not work here. It will merely mean the tyranny of the majority at the expense of the two minorities in an ongoing conflict.

Wow…ramble. I’m a humanist, I believe in the power of humanity…but sometimes eggs need to be broken. I know its easy for me to sit in my ivory tower and play chess with the rest of the world, but tell me of one situation where a forced settlement of divergent peoples has worked…
Old 05-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #25
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HEY STELLA!!! Come on now.......Maggie Thatcher was great, and she took good care of the UK. Plus she had more Balls than any other PM before her except for Winny!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #26
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
HEY STELLA!!! Come on now.......Maggie Thatcher was great, and she took good care of the UK. Plus she had more Balls than any other PM before her except for Winny!!
Ahhhhh are you delibrately trying to annoy me tonight sindy!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #27
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Thatcher was a bitch, kill her now
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:38 PM   #28
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo

Sweetie... Thatcher's entire political career was based on keeping a third of society sweet to the great detriment of the rest of us, and as for taking good care of the UK, well her legacy is one of bring public infrastructure and services to its absolute knees, and her greatest achievement is one of making a lot of gormless idiots even richer... you want my opinion, all i shall say is i think she wasted her life... she would have made an excellent greengrocer, and if she had stayed there we wouldn't be cursed by the self-obsessed, intolerant, petty-minded society we have today

I shall be at that party and i shall be raising a glass as the sonorous tone of the reapers bell chimes out for her
Old 05-03-2007, 10:01 PM   #29
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

THE problem is that the US and UK and other mainly european countries have spent their pasts dictating the futures of foreign people, the problem is that in their arrogance they have not realised that what goes around comes around....every fucked up thing today ( terrorism etc)....all stems back to the US's quest for gobal dominance.

think about this.......once the uk had a vast global empire...and controlled most of the world.........today it is the uk which is being invaded by people from all around the world while its citizens relocate to places like spain etc. Do you think the britain of old ever foresaw this !!!......they would be rollin in their graves !! - what goes around comes around !!!

Today the US and the UK still do not see the world as an equal place, we still believe that we are superior.....and it is this chain of thought that is going to lead to the destruction of our people. all these *foreign* people will one day be more powerfull than us and will also one day come knocking to remind us of our democratic endeavours. look at china and india they are storming ahead......everyone will backstab us....and you know what we will probably deserve it because WE taught them how to do that.......they will simply follow our example.

how can it be right that one country has citizens so fat that they need cranes to move them about whereas another country has people starving on an industrial scale. we believe in our hearts that it is not our problem...BUT IT IS !!! because those hungry mutherfuckers ARE noticing us and they have nothing but hatred.

i do not believe their is a solution anymore , we have done too much and the hatred is too deep. in the future we will suffer and our children will have to pay for our sins with their blood.

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN UPLIFTING SPEECH LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #30
Slut_Of_Herb

Slut_Of_Herb has initial reputation

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.
I come to bury USA, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interrèd with their bones.
So let it be with USA. The noble Damn Foreigners
Hath told you USA was ambitious.
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath USA answered it.
Here, under leave of Damn Foreigners and the rest --
For Damn Foreigners is an honorable man,
So are they all, all honorable men --
Come I to speak in USA's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me.
But Damn Foreigners says he was ambitious,
And Damn Foreigners is an honorable man.
He hath brought many captives home to Rome,
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill.
Did this in USA seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, USA hath wept.
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.
Yet Damn Foreigners says he was ambitious,
And Damn Foreigners is an honorable man.
You all did see that on the Lupercal
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse. Was this ambition?
Yet Damn Foreigners says he was ambitious,
And sure he is an honorable man.
I speak not to disprove what Damn Foreigners spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause.
What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
O Judgment, thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason!
Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with USA,
And I must pause till it come back to me

...from William Shakespeare.
Slut_Of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:04 AM   #31
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Yeah...we're guilty. We go around the world, put guns to people's heads and make them buy Coca Cola, jeans, etc., and listen to our music. We're such bad, bad people.

And all those problems out there...our fault. I mean it wasn't like europeans and japanese conquered and colonized and screwed the pooch so bad it'll take thousands of years to straighten eveything out.

We're just the garbage the rest of the world couldn't wait to get rid of, and when we ended up on top, well, I can fully understand how pissed off that made everyone. It's really all our fault...we apologize.

Iraq, well we could have just sat around while a madman with a gazillion dollars in oil money finally bought himself a few nukes and started world war three...not like it ever happened before. Seems like that's how the world dealt with Hitler, while we minded our own business. Only cost 50+ million lives. Yeah, ignoring the problem really works. We should have thought of that.

Sorry folks, we're just human, we make mistakes like everyone else. But, since the rest of the world did an even lousier job, we don't feel all that bad about it. We'll correct the mistakes we made, you correct the mistakes you made and everything will be hunky-dorey. Deal ?

American Empire ? What?, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Marshals and the Marianas ? Kinda small don't ya think ?

When you guys do come up with a solution, let us know. We're all ears.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #32
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Others already played
It is your turn.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Others already played
It is your turn.
Oh my...
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #34
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Others already played
It is your turn.
OK...so we rolled the dice and the card said..."Press the pretty red button".
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #35
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg peterbutton.jpg (34.9 KB, 43 views)

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 03:58 PM   #36
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflights
What the hell is wrong with our country when our president is more worried about the people of Iraq then he is about his own troops there. He is not going to pull out of Iraq because he is so hard headed and narrowminded about this whole war. We were only to go in and get rid of Sadam, now he has made it all about him and not about the troops there. We are losing our brothers, sisters, moms, dads and friends! We cannot hold their hand for everything, it is time to let them fly on their own wings and handle our own issues here in our country.

We have a high number of homeless that need homes, we have rich who benefit though they should be helping and we have people killing eachother and a massive drug problem, yet we are being forced to spend a majority of our money on this war that was not ours to fight in the first place. Sadam was not Osama and it was Osama who attacked us so what the hell are we doing there? Simple because this man we call president is nothing more then a little baby who is angry because someone named Sadam attacked his daddy.

Now don't get me wrong, I agree Sadam should have been taken out of the game but once we did that we should have pulled out. The problems they are now having have alot to do with the fact that we are still there.And now he vetos a bill that would have made a timeline for withdraw because he can't give up on it! What the hell is wrong with this man!
That allways happens when politicians mean they know the job better then their Generals.
Even the greatest morons knew that it would not be an simply in and out mission.Just the man you call president didn´t spent attention when his Generals told him.
btw cutting down helth care for veterans,shows how this man thinks of his soldiers.
When the rich make war it's the poor that die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —G.W.Bush Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001

nothing more to say.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote