Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #41
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't know. Don't care. Why do you?

Damn, this is a long intermission .
Old 03-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #42
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=Phantom][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]**
body exposed, tied and subdued. She begins to struggle in venom and rage. What a fanscinating sight to watch. He just stares at her with lust and contempt.

thanks for the welcome back phantom. and such a nice weclome at that!
however you really dont know me if you thin k you can get me to the above point and yet still have your balls attached to your nether regions. you left it far to late to remove my pistol. given the slightest chance you'd be bent over the nearest bar stool sinking your teeth into the whisky sodden bar with legs spread and your arms tied with your floaty cape. oh yeah and
my gun barrel will be saying howdy to your last meal without the benefit of lube!. for me the fun is in the fight...and if i dont get to fight...well wheres the fun???
i can lay back and take it like any other gal but i wont get what i want that way and i'll make you pay for that later!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:24 PM   #43
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No worries Phantom. Although this PPM with her bullwhip and sledgehammer would be a formidible challenge for us mere mortal men to overwhelm and conquer, she does not realize that a Phantom, by definition, has no substance. Consequently, you have no real teeth to sink into anything, no real legs to spread, no real arms to tie....and, of course, you have no real balls
Old 03-21-2007, 05:26 PM   #44
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ohh well done hun!
you got rep for that one
roflmao!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #45
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Phantom, dear boy, your failure to see the humour intended in my post is very disappointing. Innocent readily recognized it, but not you. Pity. As far as running away with my tail between my legs in the other thread, get fucking real. Your weak, lame retort to my post in the other thread was simply unworthy of a response. Besides, I do believe that you pleaded for an end to it....even holding-up a Stop Sign as I recall. While I appreciate the Phantom Gold Star Award, I really must decline with thanks. My den is riddled with many awards already. BTW, I write and edit dictionaries
Old 03-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #46
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
....Anyways, enough time wasted on you.
My turn to LMFAO. Thank you very much. I do appreciate your showing me such mercy
Old 05-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #47
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
who turned this place into the fucking tea room?!?!!
ok guys enough emotional crap. no more politics, no more custard creams with that cup o tea....for now at least lets get back on track...
lets talk rape!
And what if I don't want to talk rape?
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote