Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Something I didn't expect.

Hey,
So, I have a story to tell you guys, would love to hear your opinions as well.
So, most of you probably know that I'm as perverted as it gets, even though I don't hang out here a lot. But here's the thing, I have a girl friend (I know, fucked up, trolls usualy don't have one) and a few days ago I was staying at her place, we were laying in the bed and I started to get all frisky and shit, so I made my move, then suddenly she pushed my hands away and told me, if I want her, I'll have to strip her forcefully, I was like what? Mainly because she doesn't know anything about my dark side. Of course I didn't waist time and in 5 min most of her clothes were torn apart and I got my sexy time.
(The sex wasn't anything near a rape fantasy though)
So, the thing I want to know is, what do you guys think, might she have the same fantasies as we do? Well, I mean not exactly like mine (she probably wouldn't like me pissing all over her lol) but regardless, might she have something close to it?
Old 03-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hard to say, but I think that she have thoughts that was going into the dominating way this time. Of course domination is part of rape fantasies, so maybe there were one or two thoughts meanwhile that goes lightly in the direction of rape.
But you say that the sex wasn't anything near a rape fantasy, so I guess that this maybe are only little first steps to explore a fantasy like that by her.
On the over hand she can have thoughts like this for a long time, but never have a partner before that she trust enough to take actions in this direction, so you could be proud that she want to explore it with you.
Whether she liked it or not and maybe wants to explore more in this way depends now only on her.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:53 AM   #3
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do hope that she is going to start getting used to it, I mean, it's a compleatly differente feeling that way.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 AM   #4
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe since she's opened the door a little you can start making a few 'mild to start with' suggestions of your own.. start with suggesting you blindfold or tie her down..get her reaction from the small stuff and that might help you decide how far you dare go.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sod that! Just grab her and do her and if she doesn't call the police it's no holds barred time!

Alternatively you could try sitting down and having a conversation with her. (That's my reputation fucked now.)

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #6
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Sod that! Just grab her and do her and if she doesn't call the police it's no holds barred time!

Alternatively you could try sitting down and having a conversation with her. (That's my reputation fucked now.)
Ha!

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
I cant believe you fucking said that you old softie... LOL!!

On topic I think all these guys bring up good points. Sounds like she at least wants to explore things a little. Take so slow and see what develops. Some people are just into a little light play (clothes tugging, forced stripping and such) so you dont want to push her over the line.

Hey keep us posted on how this develops and good luck!!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Emmy never called the police because she knows that since the student riots and such like they're nervous about being criticised for using their truncheons on middle class softies!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It could be a touchy subject. I know some girls are funny about getting what they want rather than giving the man what he wants. Perhaps she is nervous about appearing a freak for having desires. Lucifer, fun and frolicked aside, you most definitely need to have an honest and sensible conversation with this girl if things are going to progress.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:

Hey, fucking up your rep beats fucking up your ass after you meet your roommate for the next 5 years
Old 03-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

A new room mate couldn't do more damage than 42 years of Special Brew and lamb vindalooo.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
Lucifer_L

I would prefer Rotters first plan, than again, not up for 25 to life, then again, you win some you lose some.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #13
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Dawg, it's simple. First off, not having peed on her yet, BIG MISTAKE. Secondly youre going about it the wrong way. First you gotta get her really comfortable, then, just before the tropical incense burns to the hilt you surprise her holding her down, taking her pants off, slide your wee wee in, take it out, pee on her, and repeat until you've achieved an orgasm.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:28 AM   #14
temira

temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my somewhat younger days, when I was hanging around on dating/hook-up sites, I heard so often from married men who wanted to cheat because they wanted to do something they were sure their wives would never do. I would always ask them if they had ever asked their wives if they wanted to try it, and the answer almost always was no. Don't be that guy. Take a risk and (gently, cautiously) talk to your woman about what you would like to do.

I can't forget what I don't even remember.
temira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #15
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Did it develop any further Lucifer?
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Most if not all females have fantasies and its been my experience that for many females they tend to run deep as males if not deeper. Your girlfriend is telling you that she has a dark side that she's been aware of for a long time and wants to explore it.

So you my friend have the ability to take this sweet bitch and let her indulge her fantasy and there fore ensuring for you a better understanding of her and dark desires and a definite bonus for you in the dark sexual pleasure that you get from this. Take her and enjoy her and let her run free with her hot wants & desires.
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
i_own_you
Banned

i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)

I GOT THE ANSWER!!!! *phew panic over* Oh no, hang on I forgot it... Oh yeah: do yo' CRAZY THANG all over the funky biatch then if she hates you for it... Errrm... STRANGLE AND BURY HER! Oh shit, no, that's not the answer... Dumb idea; oh hang on: do yo' CRAZY THANG all over the funky biatch then if she hates you for it... Errrm... PRETEND YOU HAVE AN EVIL TWIN WHO WAS TO BLAME ALL ALONG! Oh shit, no, that's not the answer either... Dumb idea as well; oh hang on: do yo' CRAZY THANG all over the funky biatch then if she hates you for it... Errrm... SAY 'HEY SWEETY, HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?' (girls are mad crazy self conscious about their figures so this compliment IS the one-stop snake oil cure-all you've been so desperately searching for). All I can do now is bow and await applause, the world is saved once again.
i_own_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #18
ShyMissy

ShyMissy Level 1 (100+)ShyMissy Level 1 (100+)

I would start slow with this one, if it turns out to be her fantasy too then you hit the jackpot. Maybe just hold her arms down a bit forcefully next time you have sex and see where it goes. My boyfriend doesn't know about my fantasy but sometimes I get that and it's a massive turn on.
ShyMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
docthebiker

docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)

Talk with her about it.
If you're going to go down the road where "NO" doesn't mean NO, then you need another word to replace it. It's what in the world of S&M BDSM is known as a "Safe Word".

Once you start talking about these things (by the simple expedient of discussing a safe word) it's amazing where the conversation can take you, and how much that can expand your sex life.
docthebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

This cracked me up.

Yes, that's my only contribution. It looks as though most everyone has some variation of a proper answer.

Obviously some broads are into it, otherwise why would some of us be here.