Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2007, 03:49 AM   #61
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I spring to my feet as she wiggles herself free, I lunge for her as she trips heading towards the door. I grab her arm and pull her to me. I say to her, you're in big trouble now, as I push her against the wall and cuff her hands behind her back.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:31 AM   #62
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Feeling the cold metal of the cuffs as they start to touch my wrists, i put on a sweet act at first. With my voice not much higher then a whisper, "Noo.. stop please" I try to plead with him to stop cuffing me. "I dont want to go to jail". I try to struggle and break free from his grip as he finishes cuffing me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #63
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh no, I say, as you try to wiggle free from my grip. You're not going anywhere. Have a seat, as I push you to the ground. Now, I bet you think you're a badass, I say to you as I calmly pull out a cigarette and light it. You have pulled some shit today and you could have gotten me killed. I think you owe me bitch.

I'm gonna have to get some payback for your actions towards me today. As I slowly finish my cig and toss it to the ground. I think my cock will fit nicely in all of your holes, you might be a bitch but you're not too bad looking. I grab you by the throat and tell you to open your mouth, as I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I put it in your mouth and tell you to suck it bitch, suck my cock.

Last edited by Sodoman; 07-18-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:41 AM   #64
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holding my lips closed tight, i turn my head from your waiting cock. When i know its not near my mouth anymore i speak quickly. " You cant be serious, im not going to suck your cock." Closing my lips tightly again i look up at you, struggling to see your silhouette in the dark. Pulling my body back a bit, i try to free my throat from your grip.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:11 AM   #65
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

feeling you trying to pull away from me, I grab you hair and pound you head against the wall a few times, not hard enough to do damage but enough to make you open your mouth as you gasp in pain.

Then I shove my cock in your mouth and start forcing you to suck. I can feel my cock slide across your wet, warm tongue and it makes very hard.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:08 AM   #66
my dark side
Banned

Looking up at you, my head still throbbing with pain as i realise whats happening. I try to cry in protect though the only sounds heard are my muffled cries as your cock thrusts in and out of my mouth and throat.

I try to struggle to get your cock out of my mouth and away from me. Failing in my attempts i start to get anrgy at you, as my anger builds i start to close my mouth around your cock, my teeth start to slowly bite into you as i try one last attempt to stop you for forcing me to suck you.