Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-26-2007, 04:59 AM   #41
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I notice that the car has started turning and I'm assuming that we are heading off of the freeway. However, I am wondering where we are going? I have it in my mind that as soon as we get somewhere and she lets me out of the car I'm going to wait for the perfect time and make my move....she will pay for taking me hostage.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:09 AM   #42
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A couple of miles after i turned off the freeway i take another main street that leads out of town. Still watching him in the review mirror to make sure his head is down as i swirve in and out of some streets to make sure he isn't trying to remember the moves i make with the car.

Coming close to to the location of the warehouse i think quick and pull the car off to the side. With the engine still running i hop out of the drivers seat and open up the rear door, removing the gun from behind my back i aim it at him again. "Slide out carefully and turn around. Its time for you to be set free". Waiting for Him to comply, i look around for a good path i can follow to get to the warehouse so that i would be followed at all.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 PM   #43
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With a look of somewhat amazement, I slowly slide over and make my way out of the back seat of the car, wondering if she is really going to release me or if she is going to shoot me?
Old 04-28-2007, 01:11 AM   #44
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i watch him exit the car, i grab his shoulder and drive his body into the side of the car. His stomack impacting with the side of it. Reaching down to the cuffs i notice they are unlocked now, Stepping back from the cop the handle of my gun connectig with the back of his head briefly before being aimed at him again, " you want to play it that way. I was going to just let you go freely. Now i know i cant trust you not to follow me." Taking a step towards the drivers door i motion for him to follow me. " Get behind the wheel and cuff your hands around the steering wheel, NOW" I watch with anticipation to see if he complies with me.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:04 AM   #45
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

my side is hurting from being shoved into the car but it's not that bad. so I place myself in the front seat of the car and cuff my hands to the steering wheel as I've been told to do.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:17 AM   #46
my dark side
Banned

I watch as he cuffs himself to the steering wheel of the car. Holding my gun close to him still, i check to make sure the cuffs are locked this time before i appy the seatbelt "Cant have you breaking the law now can we". Smiling at him as i move front the drivers door to the back seat to see if i can find the key, " I know you had it, howelse could you have unlocked them" My words harsher then moments earlier as i search for the key. Finding the key i grab it and close the rear door.

Moving back to the drivers door i look at the cop. " I've left the car on for you so all you need to tdo is drive it as far away from here as you can with those cuffs on. I wont hurt you unless i ever see you again" Backing away from the door i close it and step back away from the car and watch to see if he drives off before i make my move into hiding.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:27 AM   #47
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As the suspect speaks her words to me and then backs away from the car, I step on the gas, gently, so I don't wreck the car, as it's difficult to drive while cuffed to the steering wheel and seat belted in place. I drive a little ways until she is out of sight. Then I stop the car and turn the wheel so my hands are as far down as I can get them. I push my body up against the steering wheel and I can just barely reach my top pocket. In there I have a spare handcuff key. I finally manage to get it out and undo the cuffs. Then I release myself from the seatbelt.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:39 AM   #48
my dark side
Banned

Watching as the cop drives away and out of my sight. I start to make my way throught the back of some houses and old sheds as i head towards the abandoned warehouse, looking over my shoulder with each step i take.

After about 20 minutes of jogging through the shadows i reach the back enterance to the warehouse. I open the door with some difficulty as its been years since its been used and the hinges on the door have now become rusted. Looking around the inside of it as i make my way tot he little office on the second floor, thinking to myself that it will be a good advantage point to see if anyone comes as it overlooks most of the old working area.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:53 AM   #49
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

After I free myself I start to think of what she might do. I know there are a few houses around the area but it's a very isolated area. However, I do know, from living around this area all of my life, that there is an abandoned warehouse not too far away. I wondered if she would break into someones house and hold up there, taking another hostage, but, I knew who she was as I remember her daddy owning the abandoned warehouse. So I decide to check out the small neighborhood of houses, quickly, and I don't find any sign of her. So my guess is that she made her way to the old warehouse. So I head in that direction to check it out.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:01 AM   #50
my dark side
Banned

Knowing that the cops will be out looking for me later on, i decide to fix an area up in the old office so i can sleep. Walking back down the stairs to the work area i seach around for some things that would be comfortable enough to sleep on. Trying not to disturb too much as i go incase they look inside for some reason.

Collecting some of the things i found together, i make my way back up to the office again. Spreading out the old rags and stuff i form a bed on the floor and lay down on it, as i plan to get some sleep before the cops would make their way anywhere near here.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:27 AM   #51
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I finally make my way to the abandoned warehouse. I'm pretty sure she is here. So I make my way up to a broken window and peek inside. It's dark but I see a bit of light coming from the 2nd floor office area. I decide to wait until darkness falls before making my move. Once darkness has come, I go back to the broken window and peek inside, I can still see the light but I'm still not sure if it's a flashlight, candle, or small fire? It really does not matter, my concern is seeking justice.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:29 AM   #52
my dark side
Banned

As night falls i start to get anxious about hiding out in the small office, not able to see anything outside from up here. Turning the torch off that i found in a drawer for old desk left in the office. I slowly step towards the door, looking out around the ground floor before i start to make my way down the stairs. I start to make my way around the boarder of the building look outside throught the windows to see if i can see anyone out there.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:36 AM   #53
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I stand outside, looking in through the window but then I see the light go out and hear footsteps. So I duck down out of sight. I know she still has a gun, my gun, and I don't want her to see me, I want to catch her by surprise.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:09 AM   #54
my dark side
Banned

Scanning the perimeter of the warehouse, looking through each window as i get making sure there is no one outside looking for me. Finishing my search i turn towards the steps and slowly make my way back up the stairs towards the office, feeling safer now that i have searched outside and found not one cop in sight.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #55
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I continue to stay ducked down by the broken window and listen as I hear footsteps start to fade away from my location. So I slowly look inside the window and I can hear what sounds like footsteps going up stairs. So I decide to wait awhile and allow her to fall asleep before I make my move.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 PM   #56
my dark side
Banned

Reaching the top step before the office door, i turn around and do a final scan of the floor below. Turning back around i feel along the walls and desk till i reach the floor section with the bed i had created earlier. With no ability for any street or moon light, the top floor is almost pitch black, the only light coming throught the windows overlooking the bottom floor. The bottom floor catching some of the light from the moon and streets lamps outside.

Being too dark inside to see anything, and having calmed my anxious mind with the search i'de done. I lay apon the ragged covered floor, closing my eyes as i listen to the the emptiness of the warehouse. The odd tree branch scratching on the outside of the roof the only sounds heard before i fall asleep.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:33 AM   #57
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I sit crouched outside of a broken window, waiting and giving her time to fall asleep. All I have is my flashlight on me and I don't want to turn it on just yet and wake her suddenly as she does have a gun. MY GUN.

As I sit waiting, I see a cat, this gives me an idea! I quickly remove my shoe and then take off my sock, I lure the cat to me, which does take some time, by waving the sock. As soon as the cat gets close enough I grab the cat. Now at first the cat is very restless but I give it the sock and it takes an interest in that, hoping that it keeps the cat happy just for a little while.

So I place my shoe back on my bare foot and I slowly proceed to climb through the broken window, cat in hand, which is a bit difficult as the cat is not real happy. So I carefully maneuver through the broken window
trying to keep the cat and myself from making noise and trying not to hurt either one of us.

It's very hard to see in this place, very little light. However, there is just enough light to allow me to see the bottom portion of a stairway and I heard this bitch going up, what sounded like, a stairway. So I quietly and slowly make my way to the bottom of the stairway, then, as I approach, I purposely step on something to make some noise!
Old 07-16-2007, 01:24 AM   #58
my dark side
Banned

I wake up with a startle, hearing a noice from the bottom of the stairs. I jump up off the floor instantly, still in my half asleep state and wander over to the door. Standing at the door i peer round the corner, looking down the stairs to the floor below.

With my heart pounding away in my chest i stare into the darkness, scanning the area below with my eyes as i try and search for where the sound came from. Suddenly i see a cat appear out of no where." Get out of here you stupid animal".

Turning around i make my way back to my bed, laying down i place the gun at my side as i feel my heart rate return to normal as i try to try to drift back off to sleep. I ignore the little noices that i keep hearing, i know that the cat is still roaming around down there in the darkness.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:40 AM   #59
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

After the cat has wandered out into the open and got the attention of this criminal bitch, I decide to make my way up the stairs, I pick up a fair sized piece of concrete that has obviously come from part of the wall. Slowly and quietly I make my way to the top of the stairs and then I step off to the side of the door, though it's very hard to see.

As I make my way towards the door, I step a bit to the side...I pause for a moment...then I throw the stone inside the room and towards the floor. Though I can't see where she is exactly, I hear a groan and realize that I must have struck her. So I quickly move in towards the sound and I jump on her.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:53 AM   #60
my dark side
Banned

I let out a loud scream as i feel him land ontop of me. Using my arms and legs i fight as hard as i can to get him off of me, every so often one hand sweeps across the floor as i try to search for where the gun. Failing to locate the gun with my hand i return all my focus to getting him off of me.

With a final desperate push i manage to wiggle free slightly, just enough to crawl out from under him. It takes me a few moments to scramble to my feet before i start to make my way to the door, i can hear him moving around behind me but fear prevents me from looking back. I stumble towards the door, tripping over the rubbish that is on the floor.