Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Do you like this movie review sticky?
yes 37 90.24%
no 4 9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #21
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a fantastic idea sodoman.. as you know being on dial up is a bit*h.. so it's good to know the ones to go for.

thanks for all your hard work
Old 04-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #22
so many secrets

Default Review of "Raped and Abused"

deleted

Last edited by so many secrets; 02-05-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 04-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #23
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you sms, this is what me and MPK4 was hoping for when we (actually he) came up with the idea. We wanted to do descriptions of the movies and also have other members provide descriptions as well. Unfortunately, with work, I'm a bit too busy for this but I hope to get back to it soon.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #24
so many secrets

Default Review of Darby

deleted

Last edited by so many secrets; 02-05-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 04-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #25
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you SMS for the fine reviews!

Good work!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:55 PM   #26
DREAMASTER666

DREAMASTER666 has initial reputation

Why not. It's a good idea although some caps are needed
DREAMASTER666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:42 AM   #27
Aron

Aron has initial reputation
Default Otages

Great idea for that thread,

I would like to ask for special type of review, which i beleive will be found valuable by many of the board members...

It is about the "Otages" movie.

I consider that as one of the most arousing movies with nice rape scenes. The only problem for me is that the movie is in French, so i would like to ask if someone can drop a short translation of the daughter rape scene - the one where the girl is dragged in front of het father... i am really impatient to know what is the rapist talking to the father and young daughter... suppose it is something very humiliating ?

I suppose most of the memebers here are English speaking, so suppose if a guy with French decides to help with that request of mine, many people will also be satisfied...

Thanks in advance to anyone who decide to help !!!

P.S. Just to help anyone who may be interested to check the movie, if he has not seen it yet, i am posting link to Sanitarium post... check it out the movie is really great !!!

Aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #28
so many secrets

Default Rape of Blondie

Hello all:

deleted

Last edited by so many secrets; 02-05-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 05-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #29
Aron

Aron has initial reputation

Come on... There is noone with French, who is interested to help with that short tranlation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron
Great idea for that thread,

I would like to ask for special type of review, which i beleive will be found valuable by many of the board members...

It is about the "Otages" movie.

I consider that as one of the most arousing movies with nice rape scenes. The only problem for me is that the movie is in French, so i would like to ask if someone can drop a short translation of the daughter rape scene - the one where the girl is dragged in front of het father... i am really impatient to know what is the rapist talking to the father and young daughter... suppose it is something very humiliating ?

I suppose most of the memebers here are English speaking, so suppose if a guy with French decides to help with that request of mine, many people will also be satisfied...

Thanks in advance to anyone who decide to help !!!

P.S. Just to help anyone who may be interested to check the movie, if he has not seen it yet, i am posting link to Sanitarium post... check it out the movie is really great !!!
Aron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #30
fusco

fusco has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron
Come on... There is noone with French, who is interested to help with that short tranlation ?
I tried to download it but it's been deleted. Sorry.
fusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:32 AM   #31
adilia

adilia has initial reputation

it is avery usefull thread but it lack of images for preview
adilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #32
J.R.

J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by so many secrets
Hello all:

This is my first review, so be gentle with me.

Film:Raped and Abused

Provided by: Sodoman

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/4707889/ra.rar.html

This looks like it is from the 80s. It is in German, with subtitles. I think it's about 14 minutes long.

Plot: It begins with some short scenes of a divorcing couple, establishing that the husband thinks the wife is screwing him in the divorce and that she is a bit of a bitch.

He finds 4 construction workers on break and tells them he'll pay them to rape his wife. They smile and say "Sure!" (Yeah, that's realistic. . .)

They grab her off the street in broad daylight, with plenty of people around (suspend your disbelief, folks), shove her in a car and drive her to some kind of industrial site and then commence their rapin'

Pretty straightforward from there. A little slapping (I think), some threats, not a lot of violence. They fill all three holes, although I think the anal is simulated--not close up enough to be certain. The vaginal penetration shots are very nice and they do a variety of positions.

She moans a lot and struggles quite a bit, but no screaming. (that's a plus for me, I hate screaming.) She is very pretty in a normal sort of way, her tits are real, and her cunt is moderately hairy.

Pluses: well-lit, not too violent, nice vaginal penetration. I also like that the guys seem relatively normal. I hate superscary criminal rapists--I like normal guys out for a bit of rough fun!

Minuses: anal seems simulated, and I'd like more close-ups on the guys faces when they're getting off.

It's a basic, straightforward gang rape scene. But if you like the revenge theme, don't mind subtitles, like outdoor rapes (I do) and don't mind that the anal might be simulated, this is well worth the download.

Thanks Sodoman!

--sms
Thank so much! For one, I have been looking for this scene for many a year, ever since I saw the preview on a Blue Vanities tape. And thanks for the review too. You hit it right on the nose my friend.
J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:46 AM   #33
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by so many secrets View Post
Hello all:

From Sanitarium.

Thread no. 41. Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/8170629/01-27.rar

It will be hard to do this fabulous 50-minute clip justice in a review!

This is a cut above most of the clips.

It features a man and a girl in a waiting room -- apparently waiting to audition for some kind of commercial.

She is blond, young, sweet and quite cute. He is middle-aged, good-looking in a very masculine way, and well-built.

He attempts to flirt with her casually for about 2 to 3 minutes and then starts molesting her, finally getting more violent, pushing her down, kissing her and removing her clothes.

She resists but (and this is a weakness) makes only the feeblest attempts to get away. (Once into the meat of the action, she does start fighting back a lot more.)

What follows is a fantastic rape. He takes both her cunt and her mouth from multiple different positions and angles. all of them nicely filmed. The mouth-fucking is great--very forceful deep-throating. when she doesn't do it right, he slaps her and is constantly instructing her on what he wants. He wears her down to the point that she says "sorry" when she doesn't please him!

But this one has got some extra nice touches: He kisses her full on the mouth deeply and passionately several times. He fingers her pussy and also eats her out. (She seems to hate it all. . . is it even possible for a woman not to enjoy having her clit licked? guess that's just slutty me. . .)

He also plays with and tortures her tits and nipples! Hallelujah--I feel like the nipples are so neglected in most of these movies.

And--there's more--she's a virgin!

The dialogue is great--he goes from harsh to mildly humiliating to almost tender -- what a mindfuck. He constantly queries her about her experiences. ("Does your boyfriend fuck your ass? Why doesn't your boyfriend fuck your ass?") And throughout it all, he just seems like an ordinary guy who happens to have decided to rape a hot virgin. He slaps her and hits her just enough to make her behave.

She cries, she moans, she struggles, but never screams. (I Hate hate hate screaming, but you all know that by now.)

There is no ass-fucking, although he threatens her with it.

The movie's greatest strength is also it's greatest weakness--it's a full 50 minutes long. I enjoyed that -- quick rapes are so disappointing. but for some folks that will just be too long to wait for the, ahem, climax

This a high-quality, intensely erotic rape scene with attractive actors. Well worth the download. And if you enjoy the idea of the middle-aged man taking the young virgin, you cannot miss this.

--sms