Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #21
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OWH, I agree with you that a lot of movies overdue it on one thing or another and sometimes on multiple things in one movie. I don't like bad acting, when girls and even the guys are almost laughing and joking with each other then it's a big turn off. When the cast look like they are having a party rather than a fantasy rape then I usually turn it off because I just think what a waste of film and my time to watch this. Also there can be too much other stuff like slapping a girls ass or face, some is alright but lets get to the action. It's also annoying if they take too much time tying and gagging a girl or if too much time is taken with a girl struggling. All can be very annoying to me and quite a turn off. I can lose my hardon waiting for the action to begin.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:11 PM   #22
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
I can lose my hardon waiting for the action to begin.
I heard that American's were very impatient.

Seriously, I know what you mean. I like my rape videos to be about five minutes; not fifty minutes.

Setting up the scene should be fast. No need to put time into struggling exclusively. She should be struggling throughout. If he slaps her, make it look real - don't just slap your own hand.

See - the problem with most of these vids is that the quality is very low. That's why rape scenes in real movies are often much better.

MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #23
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A long scene does not bother me, it just needs to be done with good quality.
I've seen long vids that are good and ones that are bad. I've seen the same with shorter vids. Just depends on who is making the vid and the ability of the actors to make it seem real even though it's fantasy.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:06 PM   #24
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Prey4me, you are turning me on! I haven't seen very many teacher/student vids and the very few I have seen weren't that good? Well I'm sure there are some good ones out there. I like a bit of violence in the vids I watch but there can be overkill, take for instance the Brutal Violence videos, if you have a 3 part scene from BV the first 2 will be all bondage and no fucking, I hate that. Oh and BoredMom I know you have posted BV vids, I'm not criticizing your choice of vids, in fact, I do enjoy some of the BV vids, especially a lot of the ones you've posted. I've just seen a lot of them that weren't that good to me.

Not everyone likes the same thing. That's why there is so much variety, right? I'm not a fan of all BV vids. But they have such a difference in their scenes that everyone should find something they enjoy. I have several BV vids myself that I don't really care for, but I downloaded them, and saved them to pass on in case another person would enjoy them. That vid 'punk bitch' that I uploaded wasn't one of my favorites either. I much perfer ones like 'service center from hell'. Now that was a good one.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #25
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Force Fantasy Man
I like the variety in the movies my thing I would like english speaking movies as I can understand all that is being said etc.

But all in all they are good :-)

FFM

How true. I get so frustrated wanting to know what is being said in foreign rape vids. I've seen many that have text at the bottom, but who wants to have to read what is being said while trying to watch the action? Yes, not nearly enough English vids out there.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:24 PM   #26
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Yes, not nearly enough English vids out there.

BoredMom shoud be careful what she asks for.

I used to have and don't no more a russian video where after tying the girl up the rapist order her to "sick my dock" and slapped her. Might not be so easy I think to get foreign movies to makes since in English.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:27 PM   #27
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Hi BoredMom, I wasn't criticizing you for the vids just saying that I personally would rather see more rape action than bondage but you are right, for those who like a lot of bondage they will like these vids, I like some of them just not all of them and there are some I don't like at all. I'm sure there is someone (and probably more than one) who likes any and every vid posted.. I was only using BV as an example, there are many other vids I've seen that do the same or similar thing as BV but since there quite well known it made a good example. I as well as many other members appreciate your contributions. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:40 PM   #28
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
I like my rape videos to be about five minutes; not fifty minutes
Same here. Not only the acting and quality, but another thing about mainstream I like is there is a build up and a climax, in the amateur vids you're never sure when he's going to finish doing one particular thing. As I think we've talked about before, the music and dramatic touch makes such a difference. I think what I'm looking for is a scene that rotates between the raping and the effect it is having on the victim. In I Spit on Your Grave she gets up and walks away from the first 2 rapes. Watching her walk home naked was almost as much a turn on for me as the rape itself. Those sort of combinations work well.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #29
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Definitely Rogue - you and Sodo make good points.

In the end - quality makes a huge difference. Also, if the girl is really hot, then I could probably watch for a lot longer.

For mainstream, the scenes tend to be too short. And rape theme video, the scene tend to be too long.

Just an observation.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:48 AM   #30
slimeball1234
Privileged Member

slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I too find the acting to be very important. As well as the lengh of the scene. Saw a couple I really liked, like raped and abused, from the 70s that i thought were good....bad quality copies, but what i like. A story, kidnapping, gangrape. all good stuff. Always like the gangrape. And victim fully clothed is a bonus!
slimeball1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:26 AM   #31
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Well slimeball you'd really like a movie called "It Happened In The Desert" about a girl who is picked up hitch hiking by three guys driving an SUV in the desert because she is stranded. It's not long before they pull off the main road and well you can guess what happens next, everything. The vid was on here some time back but the links have been deleted, I have the movie but I can't upload it, my pc is screwing me over with the uploads. If I can ever get this problem worked out I'd be happy to upload it, maybe one of the other members has it and would take the time to upload? It is a big file so it would take some time, not to mention you have to mask each upload by .rar and HJsplit so it didnt' get deleted from RS, it's already on their blacklist. So you can't upload it normally.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:29 AM   #32
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like movies that show the capture, the struggle, the ripping of clothing and of course wild rape. I don't care for the brutal ones where the woman is beaten. I Like gang rapes, anal rape and oral rape.

It ruins it for me if she climaxes.

Bad acting can kill a great scene. I saw one where the victim smiled and reached for her attacker's cock, then looked like she remembered it was supposed to be rape!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:57 AM   #33
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
maybe one of the other members has it and would take the time to upload?
I already uploaded it. It's in the movie section.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:09 AM   #34
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Same here. Not only the acting and quality, but another thing about mainstream I like is there is a build up and a climax, in the amateur vids you're never sure when he's going to finish doing one particular thing. As I think we've talked about before, the music and dramatic touch makes such a difference. I think what I'm looking for is a scene that rotates between the raping and the effect it is having on the victim. In I Spit on Your Grave she gets up and walks away from the first 2 rapes. Watching her walk home naked was almost as much a turn on for me as the rape itself. Those sort of combinations work well.
I agree completely. Also, the prelude can be very inticing, the how and why the victim and the perp got there and how it got started. In the rape movies there a shot of the victim and then all of the sudden there a guy grabbing her and tearing her clothes off. That barely does anything for me...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #35
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

When I Spit On Your Grave was being released on the video it was one of four that were being promoted as "women fighting back" videos I remember. Another of them had a victims squad that after tracking down rapist would brand them with a R when the law did nothing. I keep thinking that Frank Stallone might have been in it as a cop? The rape scenes in that one were good too and I'd like to have them if anybody does.

One scene had a geeky guy who called a rapist he knew to help him attack a girl. They catch her as she gets home and after using chloro on her by surprise they strip her except for knee socks and then while rapist is mauling her tits the geek is biting her legs.

Anybody got this?
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:10 AM   #36
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stiletos, I love the way you have completely described your fantasies.
impressed
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:04 PM   #37
moonie

moonie has initial reputation

Like many, I like the uncooperative victim. There needs to be some struggling part or all way through with the realization that the victim can't escape and is finally subdued, accepting the attack. Some variety is good as well, but it really starts to lose it's appeal in certain situations like bj's when the victim gets too involved.

I don't really mind other languages as long as there's not too much talking that drowns out the action.
moonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #38
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default for me...

i love one masked rapists with gun or knife. The victim wear a dress or skirt and get raped in her house. I don´t like group rapes or scat.

He is my hearo

Last edited by Luke rape stalker; 01-19-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #39
katiesweet

katiesweet has initial reputation

I want to see more movies where it is one man and one woman forcing another woman. (without a second man beeing forced to watch) Or Lesbian grope.. =)
katiesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #40
kane66

kane66 Level 1 (100+)kane66 Level 1 (100+)

I like Lesbian Rape where another Woman doesnt take no for a answer and Takes pussy from another Woman.Sadly their is not much of that here,Drugging a Woman and getting some is a Turn on from a Movie is nice.Not in real life of Coarse some Incest stuff I like but where someone beats the Hell out of a Woman is a Turn off.I dont mind some Agressive sex but not bruatilty a total Turn off.
kane66 is offline   Reply With Quote