Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2006, 03:06 AM   #21
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

When your hands are tied behind you, and you are on your knees, and have had your ass whipped in so many ways, it feels like putty, and then it starts, and the damn pain, pain, pain, you yell, and get your head shoved down in the water bucket, and then you open your mouth and get it full of water, and it continues and continures, and a slow, slow numbing pain comes in the lower part of your abdomen, and it continues, and you feel like you need to go, but where, you can't, and the pounding continues, over and over.
But once stretched, it needs stretching, over a period of days and weeks, you need it again, and have it done, and it sooner or later this stretching gets you back in the groove.

That is all I got to say about it.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:33 AM   #22
virginfantasy

wow that really made me 234343 times more scared to have anal sex!:P
you have such an active imagination howd you come up with that?lol
Old 07-14-2006, 04:38 AM   #23
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
wow that really made me 234343 times more scared to have anal sex!:P
you have such an active imagination howd you come up with that?lol
Not imagination, that is all.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:39 PM   #24
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Are you sure the problem is not that you have a teeny weenie?.
Some men are hung, some men are not. Some women are tight, some women are gaping canyons.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 06:58 PM   #25
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
ugh *shudders* i never wanna willingly have anal sex:/
Let me find you and it doesn't have to be willing!
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:07 AM   #26
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So G4....got a CollarMe profile?
Old 07-15-2006, 08:39 PM   #27
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
When your hands are tied behind you, and you are on your knees, and have had your ass whipped in so many ways, it feels like putty, and then it starts, and the damn pain, pain, pain, you yell, and get your head shoved down in the water bucket, and then you open your mouth and get it full of water, and it continues and continures, and a slow, slow numbing pain comes in the lower part of your abdomen, and it continues, and you feel like you need to go, but where, you can't, and the pounding continues, over and over.
But once stretched, it needs stretching, over a period of days and weeks, you need it again, and have it done, and it sooner or later this stretching gets you back in the groove.

That is all I got to say about it.
Don't I just know what you mean! Get back on the hose and ride baby ride!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:02 AM   #28
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

At one time, I did have a profile on bondage.com.
....and I did get this email

Quote:
I am off from work this week and next, maybe we could do lunch, something? I am looking to meet a playmate,fuckbuddy, that likes to suck cock and swallow, likes her painted toes sucked on, likes to give footjobs, you see I have a big foot-fetish. I would love to meet you, kiss you, have you on your knees sucking me dry, then take you to a bed and fuck your mouth,pusy and ass hard, long and often. I love fucking doggie style, pull your hair, fuck you anally and have you suck my cock afterwards, piss in your mouth. I would love to whip your back hard, then have you suck my cock and then fuck you hard, then whip you again,over and over again. I would love to have you fully naked in my brass slave chains with collar,serve me, satisfy me,pleasure me, be rewarded and or punished for doing so. I would love to act out any/all fantasies of yours as long as you are able to act out some of mine, such as..you as the prize slave in a slave auction. You as my Galley slave. Picture yourself fully naked and chained to a bench rowing an oar, I whip your back to make you row faster, you beg me for food,water, rest, i continue to whip your back and use you for my pleasure,sound good to you? My coffee table in my living room will suffice as your bench, I do have a long piece of wood for your oar and I do have three whips to use on your back, two single tails and a leather flogger. I love to pleasure my slave and make her cum, that way she will always want to meet and serve my pleasures. I hope that will be you,soon/often. Look forward hearing back from you sometime soon,till then, my Whips,Chains and Cock will be waiting to meet,use/pleasure you.
It was a labor day weekend, and I went, suffered miserably for about a week.
Yeah, you know what gets me about all this? No money. I drove to see this man, and he took me, went to his cabin out in the woods, had a nice pond, very scenic, beautiful. Saw very little of this, most time was spent inside in a dark basement. And yes, I begged for food, water, even permission to sleep.

hahhhahahaha, and did He want to do anal, yes, yes, and yes.
After I left, I felt like I would never shit right again. I had it in my mind that I wanted to be a 24/7 slave at that time. Got tired of school, got tired of my folks alway yelling at me. Wanted an escape, yeah, got one.
Well, after this, my folks yelling at me was welcome.
Yeah, after this, anything was better.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:21 AM   #29
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I had it in my mind that I wanted to be a 24/7 slave at that time. Got tired of school, got tired of my folks alway yelling at me. Wanted an escape, yeah, got one."

'least you got the experience. I'm sure it has proven to be worth it.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:37 AM   #30
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
"I had it in my mind that I wanted to be a 24/7 slave at that time. Got tired of school, got tired of my folks alway yelling at me. Wanted an escape, yeah, got one."

'least you got the experience. I'm sure it has proven to be worth it.
From the sounds of it I don't think G4 cared much for the experience but I could be wrong, as often is the case. I sure would have liked to have been the guy boning g4's ass.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:07 AM   #31
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
From the sounds of it I don't think G4 cared much for the experience but I could be wrong, as often is the case. I sure would have liked to have been the guy boning g4's ass.
One thing I like about G4 is that she seems the type to see the value in "negative" experiences.

More often than not, pivotal and life-changing events are unpleasent, but the overall long-term effect can be good, if it is used properly.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:02 PM   #32
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

I love anal....

But I'm use to it. Before I got marryed, I had a boyfriend that would only make love to my ass. So if I wanted sex I had to get use to it. Or we have no sex life, it was up to me. So we worked on it & for the time we where togetter, going down & get it up the ass was it.

Now I'm marryed & I have my good nights & bad nights. Sometimes I can do it & sometimes I can't. We don't use nothing but my juises, most of the time. I'm a BIG time Sub & my hubby a super Dom. So he get's what he want when he wants it. He has raped my ass before & the best thing to do is just relax. It mind over body really.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:44 PM   #33
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Nice eos, I'd like to do your ass.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:27 PM   #34
eos69671

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Nice eos, I'd like to do your ass.

Thanks Sodoman

Now don't get me wrong I have had bad ass sex. When I was a teen, I too was raped this way by 3 ex friends. But After I met that boyfriend who would only take me that way. I had to get over my rape. If I wanted a sex life with this guy. So in away he helped me. Then I met my hubby & he just got done with a girl who wanted to save herself for her wedding night & only let me do it up the ass. So when we got togetter. I did it in all 3 holes. He got me into anal even more so. Now I'll be going down on him begging for him to stuck me up the ass.

Ok, NOW I have a question for everyone. I had this debate with people for years....

If you only take it up the ass, are you still a Virgin?
Old 08-24-2006, 09:36 PM   #35
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy

Anal sex can be fun and it can hurt. It all depends on how its done lots of lube is a big plus but if not then slow is good. But I know that if it’s a rape thing even a play rape thing its about control, and I love to give up control even if there is a bit of pain that goes with it. I do love to please the man I am with and will do most anything to do that so yeah I like anal sex.
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:44 PM   #36
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Anal Force

Anal is not fun to me without the pain from rough force. I love anal I just need to find someone who aint afraid to hurt me
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:03 PM   #37
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

My title says it "Backdoor Bandit" I'd have no problem shoving my cock up your ass with extreme force.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #38
eos69671

extreme force.....

i like bagging for freedom & getting extreme force
Old 08-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #39
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Yes, I know, from our Role Play!
Old 08-26-2006, 09:24 AM   #40
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:19 PM.