Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default In these, the final hours....

In these, the final hours of the year. I cant help but look back at the roller-coaster is has been. In some ways the world is better.. and in others not...

For me personelly it has been a year of huge change. The year started with me just struggling simply to survive til the next day. Betrayed by my own body, with a heart that was dead set on killing me.

And yet here I am.. still fighting tho not yet whole... for I never will be. But I am better, stronger.. more..... able.

This board has had more than a bit to do with that. Who would have thought such a thing? Not I certainly... but there it is. Many times during the past year I have logged on..... and felt... at home.

We have had debates that stir the heart, and we have had fun while doing it. This year saw some great new members... and the special return of a prior member.. she knows who she is

Before I dip too far into my cup... Yes I am drinking some of Tennesse's finest... Let me just say thankyou. Thankyou for the support, the kind words, and the occasional kick in the ass when things were at their worst.

With Great Affection....

Happy New Year RB.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ha - thanx Lil-Mac for reminding me of why I used to be here all the time. (Some might say too much. )

It's the great personalities you can find here if you but stop and listen...

Dusting off the old mask even now and seeing if it fits right still.

Might have to adjust it a bit and make allowances to spend time on other things, but for good or ill... here we go again...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote