Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
jbs073

jbs073 Level 1 (100+)jbs073 Level 1 (100+)
Default Rape of Princess Bodica

It had been a long and bloody battle. Many of the finest Athenian citizens had been lost in the expedition to conquer the Amazon Queendom. But at last their walls were broken and my warriors forced their way into their sacred city. In the east gate among the captured Amazon warriors was Cassandra high priestess of the Goddess. We held her in the center of the city. I placed my sword to her neck.
"Surrender whores, all I shall spill her virgin blood", I cried out
Princess Bodica called on the Amazon garrison to lay down their arms. Perhaps she hoped for merciful treatment. But my men were in a rage at the heavy casualties they had taken at the hands of these unnatural bitches. We were determined to take a cruel vengeance.

In front of her loyal Amazon army, I subjected Bodica to the indignity of being dragged by her long brown hair into the Amazon Holy Temple to the Goddess Hera.
"Please not in here, not in front of the Goddess" she begged
I laughed "The Goddess is in shame at your failure".

Bodica was hung upside down, humiliatingly tied strung up; the roped hanging her from the neck of the statue of her holy goddess. She was subject to a brutal beating and whipping by my men. We then poured gallons of wine into her. The wine was strong and she was already queasy from the beating and being hung upside down. I pounded her hard in the stomach and she vomited out the wine. The wine mixed with
some of her blood, was poured into cups. We forced the Amazon warrior-royalty to drink the blood of their Princess.

Bodica was then thrown onto the sacred alter of the Amazons.
"You have no right to do this, I'm a warrior".
"You are right" I answered mockingly "you are a man, and you should be fucked like a man"
I turned her back and raped her hard up the ass. Her screams echoed across the chamber, and the entire Amazon army watched her pound her fists in helpless agony.

I then tossed her over. Her pussy was as virginal as a new born baby in Amazonia. I smacked her face hard. I laughed mockingly at her pubic hairs, which had been dyed red for some mystical reason. And then I raped her. My hard cock smashed through her love canal, deep into her virgin warrior womb. And she was conquered.

She never spoke again. I kept her captive on my ship. Her recovery from her brutal whipping, progressed slowly as I violently raped her every single night. This proud Amazon princess, who had dared to defy an empire, who had considered herself above any man, was forced to sleep submissively underneath me in my bed. And then she screamed again, just like his father, when my son forced his way out of his womb and she gave birth.
jbs073 is offline   Reply With Quote