Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2007, 11:05 AM   #21
The Rapist

The Rapist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytrx
Puerly from a medical/biological point of view it is possible for a woman to have an involuntary orgasm. The same can be true for a man that is raped - he might not like it, but that doesn't stop the biological process in his body from functioning...

This is correct. Which explains some of the guilt a women feels after being raped.
The Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #22
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation
Default the usual acts of humiliation

I am writing a story and need a little input.

There are always the usual humiliation acts that a guy does to humiliate a woman. But I really want something original. Something unique, maybe something that people haven't thought of before.

So just to set up a little, imagine a man has some overwhelmingly, compelling hold on a female victim. She is convinced that if she does not do exactly as she is told in the next five minutes that her life will end or something even more important to her will suffer.

The man and the victim are not alone. There are other people present, however, some are not willing to help her and the ones who are willing are not able to help.

The desire of the man is to humiliate her. What could the man do to her or what could he demand of her that would humiliate her?

Let your imagination run wild. Does it involve the other people? Is it something she has to do to herself? Is it something she must do for him or for another person? Is it the way she reacts to something done to her? What would humiliate her more than anything else?

If you fantasies include you being the victim, your ideas would be much more interesting to me, because they would have a better perspective on what is really humiliating.

One of the thoughts I had was to tie her down and stimulate her to an involuntary orgasm in front of the other people. But there are problems with that. It may be impossible. It may not turn out to be that scary. There may be other things that would be much more humiliating. Those are the things I would like input on.
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #23
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation

I am sorry.

I meant to post a new thread.
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote