Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 11:19 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Home Sweet....Home???? (Cleo + Anyone Else that wants to join!)

After losing my parents in an automobile accident, I was placed in foster care but after aging out of the system, was immediately turned out onto the streets to fend for myself. Luckily because of who my parents were and where they worked, I was left with a sizable 'nest egg' that had me remaining somewhat comfortable for the next few years.

After enrolling in the local college, I hunted around for several apartments until I found an ad in the paper about an apartment building on the nice end of town...it was actually on the very edge of town...almost out in the country with woods around it. Thinking about checking it out, I contacted the rental office and scheduled an appointment to check out one of the apartments. Immediately I fell in love with it. It was almost completely furnished, the building was newer and the best thing? It seemed that it was so quiet...hardly hear any of the other neighbors...perfect for a new college student!

What I didn't know about the building was that it was actually a 'brothel-type' with the apartments set up to fit any of the customer's desires. There were only a couple apartments that appeared normal that was used to lure different new girls who believed it was like any other apartment building. Then on their first night there, they were then 'broken in' by the owner and then moved into an apartment that was designed for what the girl's character was supposed to be like.

When the manager had approved of my application, I had noticed him checking me out, but I decided to try to put it out of my mind. I didn't know that he had already planned out the character that would be centered on me. I had one of those younger faces...almost a 'baby' face as others would put it...I looked young and innocent..and there were men who came to the complex looking for that. I was also very flexible which could be fun to put to use...making me do splits and being photographed in erotic different positions to get the men ready to use me. Also put that flexibility to use when we were having...fun.

I was young, 18, had long brunette, almost black hair that fell down to the middle of my back, had a gymnast's/cheerleader's body that was lean and muscular, the baby face, D size breasts and a virgin.

That day I was in the apartment, unpacking my cartons, putting my art supplies in a corner of the living room, setting up my easel, setting up my keyboard in another corner, putting my DVDs and CDs on the bookshelf. Everything took almost 8 hours to unpack...I had very little due to being transferred from foster home to foster home.

Now I was starting to settle in, reading in bed, until I finally passed out, exhausted.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:19 AM   #2
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this part of the job. It can be risky, and it can lead to some bruises... But it's absolutely worth it. And, after running this business for a couple of years, I have come to get some experience on how to get past the hard part.

But this little Cleo girl... She just made it too easy. I had to plan well my moves, as she looks quite agile and could escape early on the game if I am not careful enough...

So, of course, monitoring the sounds of her coming and going in the apartment for hours, I knew she would be tired. Besides, even though I told her the neighbors like it quiet in the building, her sound system is playing at a good level...

Hard for me to think of anything besides her. She has an ass to die for, boobs to kill for... And her plump lips look just perfect to get me dry. Long legs, she's almost my height. A delicious tan. And the cherry on the cake: A long, slender neck I will have so much pleasure torturing her with.

It's been a good 45 minutes I last heard her move. Having installed a wooden floor was a great idea, but I still cannot forgive me for not setting up a nicely hidden video cam. This is not the first girl that comes to the nest. This will not be the last one either.

Oh, but this one's a keeper. Several of my "friends"will be delighted to know her. But first things first: Quality assurance. I cannot expect having rotten goods, so I must sample everything first.

Time to go up. Not too much gear with me: My trusty knife, a couple of plastic security belts, apartment keys.

I quietly, slowly open the door, to find her just as I expected: Deep asleep on the bed, wearing a set of shorts and a T-shirt. The girl basically just passed out. She even left her light on.

No time to just look at the art. Time to get moving!

Some misdirection, some confusion will surely help — Don't let her know what's going on until she is bound and helpless. I cover Cleo's beautiful face with a pillow, and quickly secure it with both of my knees. She wakes up almost instantly and tries to get the pillow off – Her big mistake, of course. Meanwhile, I grab her legs and pull them close to her chest. Tricky part comes now: As she is struggling to get me off her face, take her arms.

She is fast, and somewhat strong! Missed at first, but got the first wrist controlled. My two first plastic belts are already started, so I slide it in her hand and pull. She now has a nice lever for me to hold. Second one, she knows my trick, so it's a bit harder. Don't want to cooperate, bitch? Hit her belly strong enough to make her understand I'm not playing. Good bitch. She keeps struggling, although less... Motivated? Now, tie up both wrists below her knees with a third belt. That's easy. And just to be sure, a fourth belt securing together both hands.

She is mine. Helpless.

I'm ready to start playing with my trophy.

She is still in the dark, and has no idea who is on top of her, or what does he want. I love this moment, when they see my face and understand they are in tougher shit than they expected.

Put my hand on her neck... and take the pillow out. Push my fingers in the beautiful, frail neck.

"Good night, bitch. Want to breathe? Behave and don't scream. Do as you are told. Agree?"

Her eyes are full with fear, with confusion. I just love it.

She nods, and tries to swallow. Fails, and gags a bit.

"OK, Cleo. So you now understand why you got such a good deal at my apartment. But as I told you, the price was plus expenses. And... Well, your pussy is a good pay for expenses, to begin with"

Didn't she see this so far? "No! Please don't", the cunt cries.I don't want to upset my business in other rooms — So I start strangling her again, only harder, and at the base of her neck where it hurts more. Five seconds. Ten seconds. She starts fighting for air. Her body starts fighting for air.

I let go a little, she gasps for some precious air. My hands move down from her neck into her precious tighs. where I start making my way to feel her slit.

"We agreed. You _will_ be a good girl.

She is crying now. Poor girl. She has no idea how it will be in a couple of hours. She does not even imagine how can this become over a couple of days. She is my new pussy, and I'm going to enjoy her.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Gasping out and awakening to someone on top of me, I struggle and try to buck him off, but feel a pillow pressed into my face. What the hell? Whimpering out as I flail about trying to knock him off me, I get a punch in my stomach then stop fighting as I sob into the pillow as he finishes tying me up.

Feeling the pillow ripped away, I widen my eyes to see the landlord (or so I thought he was the landlord...turns out he's the owner of this...brothel...of sorts) on top of me. Widening my eyes I start to ask what he's doing but feel him gripping my throat.

Gasping for air as he asks if i want to breathe, I nod, trying to swallow but gag a bit.

Listening to his words about why I got a good deal at his apartment, I furrow my eyebrows. M...my p..pussy? My God! What does he want from me...is he going to use me like...like a whore?

"N...no...please don't!" But my cries are cut short as he starts strangling me again only to let go after ten seconds and allow his hands to move down from my neck to my thighs where he starts making his way to feel my slit under my panties and negligee.

Listening to his words, I start to cry as i allow him to feel my body, testing it as I look away "P...please...why are you doing this? W...what is this place really?"
Old 05-30-2016, 12:59 AM   #4
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, it's time to make my little game get more real. I take my trusty knife out of the belt — No, it's not a Rambo-style knife, just a regular kitchen knife. But it has had very interesting jobs so far. The bitch's clothes are nice and comfy, they will be no obstacle.

She stares at the blade. So, lets play. Put the knife against the base of her neck, push it so it hurts a bit. My left hand goes under her clothes, searching for her pubic hair, searching for the place the skin underneath it starts to part. I start playing with her clit; she is completely dry.

"You are mine to play with. You know damn well where we are starting our game. And if you are imaginative enough, you might have an idea of where we are going. I have no time to lose. Are you ready?"

Maybe she is just a natural-born whore. Maybe she cares so little about me fucking her. Or maybe she is just terrified. Immediately, she nods. Lets see. I smile.

The knife didn't hurt her neck much. Just a little beautiful pinkness in her fair skin. I also take my finger out of her, and seem to hear her sigh. Is the cunt crying?

Grab her shirt, and cut it open in half. What a beautiful pair of boobs!

My beautiful, bound slut is about to break crying. Lets help her. Pull her shirt, bring my head close to her nipples. Start smelling her. She surely sweated a bit unpacking, but her scent is beautiful nonetheless.

I slowly start licking her left nipple. *sob*. Good, this always works...play the good rapist. Make it seem like I'm only forcing my will, but it will be a nice love-fuck. Start biting softly, and massage her right breast with my hand. Some seconds... I feel her relax a little, and I also enjoy this... Bite a little, little bit more...

So, suddenly, pinch and twist her right nipple, and chew harder on the left one. "AAaaaaaahh!"

Slap her face.

"This is no pain. This is just me saying hi. Maybe you should thank me for being gentle."

She just stares, stupid bitch. No answer.

Slap her again. "Do as you are told"

"Th... Thank you." And, there it is, "Sob-sob-sob"... Tears start flowing. Time to move on.

I take my pants off. No surprise, I'm hard as a rock. No surprise, the bitch cannot stop looking at my dick, still under my boxers, ready to have some raw action.

Last edited by viking_mxbae; 05-30-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:23 AM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching you take your knife out of your belt, I bite my lip and tense afraid of what you have planned. Staring at the knife, gives away my fear as you put the knife against the base of my neck, pushing it so it hurts a bit as your left hand goes under my clothes making my thighs tighten around your hand, as if to try to block you out. "N...no...please..." Feeling you touching my clit, I shake my head as you say that I am yours to play with and I know where we are starting our game. "N...no..please don't do this!!!"

Seeing your eyes, I rethink about how not to fight against you. Nodding, I feel you take your knife away from my neck and take your finger out of me, causing me to sigh in relief.

That is...until you grab my shirt and cut it open in half to stare at my breasts. Fighting my tears, I cry out as you pull my shirt, bringing your head close to my nipples and start smelling me.

Feeling you licking my left nipple pushes me over the edge and I start to sob out as you bite and massage my right breast with your hand, causing me to relax "N...no...this...isn't right!!"

Crying out as you pinch and twist my right nipple and chew harder on the left one, I cry out in pain as you say that this is no pain...it's just you saying hi and I should thank you for being gentle.

Looking at you uncertainly, I bite my lip. Thank you for raping me? As if!

Crying out as you slap me again, I hear you tell me to do as I'm told and sob out "Th...thank you...sir..."

Watching you take your pants off, I widen my eyes and can't seem to tear my eyes away from your cock as it's under your boxer, ready to have some fun with me.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:15 PM   #6
viking_mxbae

"OK, so we have had a nice chat. Time to work. This is what work feels like for you."

The bitch is lying on her back. Two more rips of my knife, and the panties are just a piece of cloth. I get full sight of both fuckholes. The legs don't let me see well enough the patch of pubic hair — But I'm not losing time on that right now. There's work to be done. She is unshaven, but has very little pubic hair. Clearly, she does fit the "little girl" place I'm holding for her.

"I want you clean-shaven every day, no excuses. I will come and verify with no notice. If you don't shave, I'll make you very sorry."

"mm-hmm"

I hate whiny bitches. I punch her stomach.

"If you are going to talk to me, do so. Don't just cry and mumble. I'm not here to clean your tears."

"Shave? Yes, sir"

I part her labia with two fingers of my left hand, and reach inside with two fingers of my right hand. She is still completely dry... No surprise. Well, time to start the fun. I start licking her pussy. She breathes a bit spasmodically. I lick thoroughly, one side, the other, and start pushing my way deeper inside her. I do not see her face, but feel her crying. Maybe she is even enjoying it. Anyway, I had enough, it's not like I need her to cum.

I take off my boxers without her noticing. Lift my head off her slit, and lean against her legs. Look deeply into her beautiful, teary face, and bring the tip of my dick in contact with her pussy. As I'm already in position, as she is clearly expecting my first thurst, I give her beautiful face a kiss that could even be mistaken as a love kiss. Why not?

She looks confused. And it seems she does not expect me to...

PUSH ALL MY WAY IN.

Having lubricated her, I'm immediately fucking her fully. And I'm no longer spending time on subtleties. One! Two! Three! She starts screaming like the animal she has become. I grab firmly her breasts, adding a bit to her cries.

The whore is incredibly tight. Her pussy is exquisite. I was expecting this moment for the whole evening. The bitch is mine to play with, so I'll just let my body do as it wants... In, out, in, out, always the best minutes, the best part of the rape. Take care not to miss her expression, not to miss a single tear.

Push. Push. Push. Ahh! AHH!!! AAAHHHHH! I cum inside her. As she notices, she breaks into full crying. Time to remind her where she is — and what she is. Back to my first tricks.

Hold her neck, and let all of my body rest on my hand, on her neck. I'm still inside her pussy, feeling my last thursts of cum. Her eyes widen.

"Now, you are not going to put up a circus each time one of my friends fucks you. If any of them reports me of you behaving like a baby, you will be severely punished. How? I will beat you unconscious. Every time I get a report. Want me to show you how that feels?"

"No", her head says, still incapable of breathing. I'm strangling her a bit longer this time. Her face is swollen, red-purplish. Her eyes, reddened. She fights to move, but in this position... It's just impossible. I'm giving her some time to think, to react, to understand. To ache. To feel the longing for air. To feel my power over her. To despair.

Let go.

"I'll have to train you a bit. That's OK, you were not born a whore, and there's a lot for you to learn. But I'm very bad at tolerating frustration. Every time you frustrate me, you will wish you were the best, most submissive whore in the world. I am now going to fuck your ass."

Oh, for god's sake... She looks terrified again!

"No! No, please!"... Looks I will be spending quite a bit of time educating her.

Last edited by viking_mxbae; 05-31-2016 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:36 AM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at you as you say it's time to work and this is what work will feel like to me, I whimper as you cut my clothes away, taking in my body "W...work? Y...you didn't tell me w...what th...this place is..."

Hearing you tell me that you want me clean-shaven every day and you will come and verify with no notice and if I don't shave, you would make me sorry. Only saying "Mm-hmm gets me a punch in my stomach as you tell me to not just cry and mumble and you're not here to clean my tears. "Y...yes sir..."

Feeling him parting my labia, I tense as you reach inside with two fingers of you right hand but I'm still dry. Feeling him bend down I widen my eyes feeling his tongue on my pussy. Shaking my head, I tense as I sob out as he pushes his way deeper into me before he pulls away.

Looking up into his face as he leans against my legs and brings the tip of his cock in contact with my pussy, I shudder under him then gasp out as he kisses me deeply "Nnnn...."

Crying out, I tense as I feel him push all the way into me "Nuuuuuhhhh!!!!"

Feeling him fucking me I feel my pussy gripping him tightly as he grabbed my breasts, making me cry more and more as my pussy remains tight around him as he fucks me.

Sobbing as he uses me over and over, I cry out feeling him cum inside of me before he grabbed my throat again and letting your body rest on that hand. Gasping for air as you tell me that I am not going to put up a circus each time one of your friends fucks me or I will be punished, I furrow my eyebrows as my head shakes from side to side as he continues to strangle me.

Closing my eyes slowly, I start to lose air before he lets go and says he has to train me a bit but that was all right because I was not born a whore and there's a lot for me to learn but he was very bad at tolerating frustration. Oh God...why was this happening???

Hearing his words bout wanting to fuck my ass, I start to struggle more "N...no...please....not that!!"
Old 06-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #8
viking_mxbae

"Listen, Cleo. It's talking time. I will continue to use your body. And then I'm going to call for others to keep playing with it. Today will be a long day for you - Your first day at work. You will end up quite sore. Tomorrow we will put you in a place better equiped for who I want you to be. How it fares from then on depends on how my friends rate your fucks.'

Her eyes widen. I have her attention. She seems to be in some sort of shock, unable to utter a word.

"This is not a one-time rape. You have come to my premises to stay. If you leave this building without it being my precise instructions, it will probably be in a body bag. Got it?"

"mh-hmm"

Fuck it. Again so soon, stupid whore? Bam! Bam! This time I'm not slapping her. Two strong punches, with all I have, to her beautiful baby face.

"Say what, cunt? It seems you are a slow learner. I hate slow learners. You know, you would not be the first bitch I take out with the garbage. Your body can bring me good business, but I've got no time to spell it out for you if you are retarded."

"YES SIR. I UNDERSTAND".

Much better.

"How often have you had your ass fucked?"

"Never before. I am... was... a virgin."

Right. She was so incredibly tight, she might even not be bluffing on this.

"Right, cunt. You WERE a virgin. Now you are a sex toy. It can take a bit getting used to it, but you will get it. I will be a nice master and explain you. Your pussy is very easy to lubricate. And tight as it is, it is mainly meant for fucking. Until very recently, humans were just animals - And our species thrived because bitches are easy to rape. Your rape comes from billions of years of natural selection. Get it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Very good, Cleo, you are making a good student. Now, as for fucking your ass... That is very different. Fucking your ass means domination, submission. It is painful. Once you are used to your new life, you might even find pleasure in it... But it is meant to say 'you are my slave'. I will fuck your ass. It will be rough. It will be painful."

"Please..."

Grab her throat. "The fact that we are talking does not make me your friend, nor am I interested in what you want. You are my bitch, and you have no say in how I use your body."

"Yes sir".

Hands back at play. Start feeling Cleo's beautiful, round ass. Get to her crack, get to her fully exposed hole. Start drawing circles around it... Closer, closer... Start pushing my finger inside her anus. Get her expression. I have the tip of a finger inside her. I'm moving slowly - Again, almost lovingly.

"Men like raping their prey. That's why we like a tight pussy. But your anus is meant to hold the shit in you. Relax it fully, or I will rip it apart. I am not warning because I don't want to hurt you, you already know I care shit about you. I am warning you because you will have to give it often, and I don't want you crying on my friends. Now, feel this."

I ram two fingers in her anus. "AAAAAaahhhhhh!" A true cry of pain.

"Does this hurt? Well, just imagine: You have two fingers up your ass. Now," and I put two fingers next to my dick, hard again, willing to break her... "how do you think the rest of this will fit inside you?"

"It hurts... It hurts!"

"It is meant to hurt, I told you". I retract my fingers as she sighs in relief. "Now, this is your last chance to relax and accept it. Accept everything. Accept your fate as a slave. Accept my dick inside your bowels. Accept that everything you have lived up to now is worth nothing."

I get in position, with Cleo tied and completely at my mercy. My dick is already touching her anus as she says, regretfully, but clearly, "yes, sir". And I start pushing into her raw, unlubricated, unwilling and tight ass. Each thurst advances me not more than half a centimeter. Her eyes look as if they are going to pop out. She is crying and screaming. But I keep pushing, pushing, pushing, until I am fully inside her.

This is what I most enjoy of my... Work interviews. The exact moment where a woman is broken, where all resistence disappears. Even animal, instinctive resistence disappears. She is not only my bitch, she is my object.

Having just ejaculated inside her pussy, I know she is to have me inside her for quite a long time. Crying uncontrollably, aching, feeling she is no longer a person by herself.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:27 AM   #9
Cleo
Privileged Member

Listening to your words, I try to relax as you talk and tell me that today was going to be my first day of work. Biting my lip and looking beyond frightened as you tell me that basically I would be a whore for your friends I frowned and shook my head but feel unable to say anything.

As you ask me if I understand, I narrow my eyes at you. I couldn't believe it. You were asking if I understood you wanting me to rape me. But feeling the need to agree with you just so I could survive, I look away from you and say the one thing that pisses you off: "Mmhm..."

That's it. That earns me two punches to my face causing me to cry out in pain and you to tell me that you hate slow learners. It was finally all too much as I speak up and say that I understood as I hear your next question.

Oh God...my ass? NO! You couldn't..

"P...please...no...I was a virgin!" Begging you, I try to distract you from my ass but it reaches deaf ears as you continue asking if I understood once again "Y...yes....sir..."

Once again I feel you running your hands over my ass as you tell me that it will mean submission for you to rape my ass...it will prove your dominance over me. Before I could get another word out, I gasp out terrified as you grab my throat and tell me that you are not my friend, I am your bitch and I have no say in how you use your body. Just to get you to release my throat I nod then say "Y...yes...sir..."

Feeling your hands again at my ass, I whimper as you draw circles around it, causing my body to tense and I shake my head whimpering as I try to control myself. Feeling you pushing your finger into my anus, I finally sob out as the reality of the situation settles in. I am getting so many twisted emotions as you take it slow with me as you continue talking, telling me why you like a tight pussy. Hearing you tell me to relax I narrow my eyes angrily. Relax? What the fuck??? You want me...Crying out, I scream in pain as you ram two fingers into my anus.

"It hurts...please...please...."

Feeling you retracting your fingers, I listen to your words to accept everything, accept you in my ass, I shake my head as you climb up behind me and touch my anus with your dick as tears roll down my cheeks as I say "Yes...sir..." Screaming out in pain as you push into me unlubricated, raping me over and over, pushing inch by inch into me. Sobbing uncontrollably, I whimper and close my eyes as my ass tightens around you.

Slowly, I feel my ass start to relax around your cock, slowly accepting you and allowing you deeper into me as I bury my eyes into my pillow as I feel your hands running along my body.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:05 AM   #10
viking_mxbae

She is broken. Yes, I already said that. But she keeps reaching new lows. The proud girl who walked into my building with high hopes for her future, thinking she had something beside a juicy pussy to give her a future, is crying loud and uncontrollably as I bang her ass. I have been banging her for several minutes already, having ejaculated in her pussy already, and her whole world is now... pain.

She is past humilliation. She is past despair. She only feels her anus widened, her rectum being stretched. It hurts. She is screaming. Every now and then, I hear her, "stop, please stop, please stop, you will break me!". Of course, that just prompts me into pumping harder, into reaching deeper into her.

There is still a bit more I can do to subdue her. I suddenly get out of her body, and hear her change her breathing, trying to put herself together. My proud dick has fine threads of blood over it.

I order her, "Suck it clean. I don't want to bring your dirt to my other sluts." She just stares at me... This time, I will be a bit more understanding — I won't beat the shit out of her, she had it rough. I will give her a chance to understand. I will speak again. But before that, I stand a couple of seconds looking at her ass. After all I have seen, one of my favorite sights is a stretched ass staying open after a good fuck; a black hole to nowhere not yet able to clasp into its regular shape.

"Slut. I will repeat this one more time." I move off her and put my dick close to her mouth. "Suck it clean. Your sisters don't need to sample your shit."

She knows better than to reject me. I see her preemptively having a gag reflex. But she is a good slut, and opens her beautiful mouth, touching my dick's tip. She sucks gently into it, maybe out of strength to get it deeper. She almost makes me feel pity for her.

Almost.

"Open wide. If I feel your teeth, you will feel my knuckles". She opens her jaw immediately. I pull her hair and, after two or three pushes, get her to gulp my whole piece of meat. She gurgles — I'd wager the bitch also had never done a blow job before. I continue grabbing her hair with one hand, while I grab her jaw with the other, and guide her movements. She does not know how to suck a man, but she will very soon learn to be a pro.

I am ready. She completely feels and understands that; I see her trying to pull away. I guess that my bitch had at least watched some porn videos. How can a sweet ass like this one get so far in life without being taken to bed, lovingly or otherwise?

Of course, I won't allow her to move from my grip. I hold her head steady and ram her with my pelvis, some last thursts. I start coming inside her throat, and promptly retract so she gets some good shots in her tongue. "Better get used to this taste, my friends like when you eat it all". I promptly take my dick out, and contrary to what she expected, continue spraying over her face. "Then again... I must mark my property.

This was a good first visit. I grab again for my knife. I see her eyes open in panic.

"What, do you want me to leave you like this?" I say as I start cutting the plastic belts holding her wrists. Her hands are purplish and cold, after all this time bound.

"Now, Cleo, get yourself cleaned and refreshed. I will later explain your situation and rules. I will be watching while you shower. You better put up a good show for me."