Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Raping Tits - Satisfying a Craving For Tits

I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."