Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Raping Tits - Satisfying a Craving For Tits

I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."
Old 01-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
clan_hunter

clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So to recollect, was this a rape fantasy or just a titty obsession?
clan_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
dokturok

Little from column A, little from column B.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

soooooooooooo, what is a dull-through-prior-uuse, pearl headed pin? Lol...no seriously i have 0 idea.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I think he means nipple pins and how much agony he could cause by useing dull ones.

Myself I have never been one to mar a good set of titties... I just enjoy them too damn much to ruin them.

This sort of reminds of George Carlins "Seven words you cant say on TV"

SHit, Piss, Cunt , Fuck, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits... Why Tits, tits shouldnt even be on the list... Tits sounds like a snack food... New from Nabisco; Chesse Tits, Corn Tits, Rice Tits, Potato Tits... Bet you cant eat just one!!

For you young folks out there if you havent heard that comedy skit yall should google it. Extremely funny stuff.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-11-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh right.. my imaginations led me to some weird places with hes description at one point i was thinking of like a prostitute sprayed with cum but ..it didnt really fit anything else about the conversation so i was like mmmm...no.

Personally I have really big boobs 10g,delicate nipples and a little waist,they have been a focus for any man i have dated.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not sure what 10g is. Here in the States we use letters to size boobs. A through D

A's are lemon or apple sized
B's are Orange or grapefruit sized
C's are cantalope sized
D's are... ok, I've run out of fruits so going to say volleyball sized.

Normally I like smaller boob sizes, the A's or B's. Mainly though I just want the boobs to look good, to look like they are proportional, natrual for the girl's frame.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-11-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
bruisedporcelain

Oh yeah sorry your a guy.
Basically it is 4 sizes bigger then D-volleyball sized lol
and 10 means i am quite skinny.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Four sizes bigger than D?? Like Quadruple D's??

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-11-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #10
bruisedporcelain

Haha if i could post a picture of what 10g is here,i would.

Last edited by bruisedporcelain; 02-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
Haha if i could post a picture of what 10g is here,i would.
Whats stopping you?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #12
bruisedporcelain

it wont be my own lol . This is basically the size of 10g boobs http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...2a8ea770a1.jpg
Old 02-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Yep, yep.... those are some big boobs alright!!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #14
bruisedporcelain

but to satisy your tastes, i also found a picture of small boobs for you, to cancel it out lol http://ftop.ru/images/201108/ftop.ru_23720.jpg
Old 02-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Oh Snap!! There we go

You find the best pics
Old 02-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
pigHunter

pigHunter has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to pigHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."
Dokturok, I like your post! I'm also very much into female tits, especially into using those tits to humiliate and abuse the owner. Every girl I see, the first body part I look at are the tits. I imagine how it would be to walk into a dark room where the poor girl (still fully dressed) is waiting for me, tied up in a chair. I walk up to her and immediately grab her tits and start manhandling them. 'god, you've got lovely tits pig. I'm not gonna let go of them soon...' I keep my promise and keep massaging her titmeat while I comment her tits. This must be so humiliating for the girl, while at the end she's not physically hurt at all. Lovely.

Unlike your story, the girl would get raped, her tits abused, but that's just common sense
pigHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #17
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigHunter View Post
Every girl I see, the first body part I look at are the tits.
Same here. And it's a bad habit when you finally look up and it's a coworker, or one time, my boss.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #18
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigHunter View Post
Unlike your story, the girl would get raped, her tits abused, but that's just common sense
I guess I don't involve the rape aspect because this fantasy, as it stands, reminds me of the first time I had an orgasm with another person involved...(remember those days...when second base was sex as you knew it.) I still remember sliding my hands over her tits, our eyes locking for a second...and my stomach went tight..."Is...is that ok?" She closed her eyes and said, "Mmmhmmm." Of course my first thought was, "Really!? Seriously!?" I buried my face in her tits and began sucking before she could change her mind. Ahh, the good old days.