Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ex-Wife rape

Here is some info and pics of my ex-wife. Tell me what you would want to do to her and how. Please be detailed and tell me the type of attacker you are, stalker, burglar, randon, etc.
We divorced over a year ago, a little messy at first then we were able to at least talk to each other for our child’s sake. She was 24 when we met and besides her looking hot the first time we met, I was even more turned on because she was wearing a long skirt with a big slit, boots and nude pantyhose. Another date I met her after work, she was wearing short black dress and black pantyhose. I took her back to my place and pushed her dress up and she wasn’t wearing any panties under her pantyhose. I asked her about this and she told me she never wears panties under pantyhose because it is redundant.
After a few more dates, she was wearing pantyhose again. This time I got a little more rough pinning her arm back together with one hand, her legs spread with her heels still on, I used a pair of nail clippers to make a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and used my fingers to tear them open more. I then fucked the shit out of her. She told me how turned on she was and never had sex with pantyhose on before and I could ripped her pantyhose anytime I wanted.
She always worked in an office environment so, she would wear pantyhose often even in the summer for work.
The last couple of years of our marriage she didn’t work and would only wear pantyhose on special occasions, like weddings and to church the handful of times a year she would go.
I would sometimes fantasies that I was a burglar waiting for her to come home from church, watching those legs get out of the car with high heels, hearing her walk to the door, grabbing her when she comes in and forcing her to the bed at gunpoint, rip her dress open and tear her pantyhose open.

An emergency came up a few weeks ago and I had to go over to her apartment to feed her cat. So she gave me the key. Being the perv I am, I went to look for her pantyhose drawer. She had 4 pairs of semi-opaque black tights, 3 pairs of black, two pairs of nude, a pair of suntan and two pairs of white. They had the scent of her perfume and yes I did jerk off in one pair.

Here is a perfect setup for any of you pantyhose pervs. She has an interview in a couple of days and wants me to come by to take our son to daycare that day. Her interview is at 8:30 and needs me to get him at 7:30. I can guarantee you that she will be in skirt and pantyhose and remember she doesn’t wear panties with them.
You can knock on the door after I leave and force your way in or wait for her to get back from the interview, she should be back by 11. You will have plenty of pantyhose to tie her up and use as a gag if you wish.
You could be a stalker or maybe I hired you to take care of her to end the alimony. Think of what ever scenario you like and will not be offended by anything.

[Pictures removed by moderator]

Last edited by Sternenlied; 07-16-2007 at 08:45 AM. Reason: No pictures are to be posted without agreement of that person
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

send me an email to get pics, ptyh1@yahoo.com
Old 07-19-2007, 07:21 AM   #3
pantyh1

Thanks for some of the responses, please keep them coming.
Pantyh