Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-18-2009, 12:34 AM   #41
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

Oh this is good! I always wanted a kid I didn't need to care for a much, I thought. "heh! I doubt you could ever get me somthing better. I want to cum in you! besides, you could use some kids. You have no little devil running around, now you will!" I laugh, and slide my self deeper in you. "hope you like little Hector!"
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 AM   #42
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

"Noooo, please, you want me to be your cumwhore? I'll do it. Give me a wine glass full of cum and I'll drink it. No creampie, please", I desperately begged. I began to realze that it was probably useless, but I still had to try!

I had an idea: "...and besides, you haven't tried my other positions, like the cowgirl! I'll ride you". By going the cowgirl, his cum would rush back down through gravity and it would be harder for him to cum there. Also, I could control his rush by hopping up and down on him. If he was gonna cum, I'd know it and I'd get up before it happens. That was the plan anyway.

I think I needed to act like a complete whore to try to at least delay the vaginal creamshot. If all else failed, there was still the morning after pill...

I was just divided. I was quite wet, but I was still thinking properly.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #43
Rats
Banned

He thought about it for a second. "I'll cum in you first, then you can ride me like the whore you so wish to be." he said. "I can cum alot, so You won't be able to keep up, no matter what you try, I'll end up eventually cumming straight into you. Now beg for mercy bitch!" I yell and slap your ass.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #44
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

His cock was pulsating and was ROCK HARD in my tight cunt. I couldn't believe he could last this long. I was dripping wet uncontrollably from the vagina and though he had threatened to shoot in my cunt, I realized that he was not gonna stop. He was going to cum in me with a huge creampie after this long fuck. And still continue.

A part of me said "You've gone this far, you might as well let him cum inside. He's satisfied you much more than you'd like to admit". But the other half of me said "No, don't do it, how will you explain the baby when he looks different than Paul?"

I wanted to live for the moment and I was indeed cumming, though I consciously tried to hold it in. I showed it on my face and I'm sure he took notice. It would only encourage him to go for the rush.

I thought... there was going to be more to come after this. What energy, I thought in amazement of him.

Finally, I decided to beg for mercy. I declared I wanted to be his cockwhore, and those words slipped out before I could put my hand over it.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 AM   #45
Rats
Banned

He saw her expresion and knw she enjoyed it more than she let me know. This only got me closer to cum- Oh, there Im about to cum! "Im gona cum! Get ready bitch!" I say, pumping slower, and then quickly humping faster.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:05 AM   #46
Sara-Nicole

I had absolutely no choice and nowhere to go. My pussy was wetter than a marsh and his pole teased the walls of my vagina. He was going to cum, and I could feel it coming.

Finally, he did. The look of his eyes in COMPLETE SATISFACTION with a BIG GRIN. Wave after wave came and came while he dumped his load inside my battered cunt. Each wave gave a different sensation to me and I naturally hooked my two legs onto his back to bring him closer. He went DEEP before shifting spots to ensure that I got the whole load.

While my body was approving this creamload and most of my mind was so high with the sex, part of that mind felt shame that I let this guy in. I was no doubt satisfied but I gave a sort of blank look as I collapsed on the floor.

He took his time to withdraw out and when he did, I could feel it streaming out. I got up to see how much was there. There was A LOT and my mouth opened both as a result of sheer amazement and realization that there's NO WAY that I'm not gonna be pregnant.

The asshole that he was, he made sure none escaped out as I tried pushing it out. The entrance of my pussy was completely stained with semen.

I wonder where his next position would be.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:11 AM   #47
Rats
Banned

"so...so.. aw..some.." I muttered. This was indeed one of his best fuckings. so much cum spilling into her. little, if any escaped, and his cock could barley hold the cum back, as it pumped more cum in to her pussy.Finally it stopped. He layed down, "Now you little cunt, ride me like the whore you are.. like you asked." I said,as my cock became hard again, covered in a number of body fluids, from your saliva to my cum, even yours.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #48
Sara-Nicole

I once again was amazed at his stamina.

I got up really slowly as my pussy was getting really sore, but it hadn't dried up. The prospect of fucking more pushed my pussy into cumming more. I couldn't help it!

He positioned his cock vertically while I was directly above him. Slowly, I crouched down. I used my left hand to guide it in while I used my right hand's fingers to open up the tight cunt. Some of the cum began to appear, but he penetrated me just before any drip actually came out and the cum remained intact.

"OHHHHHHH", I moaned loudly.

"FUCK, why is this happening to me?"

I began to bounce up and down as his cock became coated with some of his semen and my wetness never stopped.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #49
Rats
Banned

He laughed, "I didn't even have to force you! If I didn't know better, I'd say your wanting this, so stop acting like it's horrible," I tease, and pump her hips up and down on my cock faster than she can keep up!
My sheer stamina was to much for her, yet excited her, agienst her will. In all aspects, this was rape, no matter how much she enjoyed it physicaly.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:31 AM   #50
Sara-Nicole

Overwhelmingly, it seemed to me to be consensual. My body had betrayed me, and my mind had just about accepted the fact that I was going to be a cockwhore after this.

The slapping sounds of his skin and my skin hitting just added to the atmosphere.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS FUCKING FEELS SO GOOD", I declared.

I was no longer thinking. This just FELT right.

I slowly pushed his thighs down prompting him to stop. I got on all fours and wanted to lick my cum and his semen off his cock. I wanted it back in again, later on. I didn't want anything to go to waste.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:37 AM   #51
Rats
Banned

I hear you said that it feels good, and I know I broke your mind. no punishment better that breaking some ones mind. so in responce I say, "dirty dirty whore."
When you get off, I feel a bit disappointed, till I see your ready to suck me off,
"oh, you wana give me a blow, go ahead!" I say, and grab my cock, pointing it in your direction. "suck it good!" I command the mindless sex craving girl.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #52
Sara-Nicole

He satisfied me beyond my imagination so I must repay him, I thought. Hearing his encouraging words, I grabbed hold of his cock and began tasting his cock. The smell was unique, the taste even more so. It wasn't "tasty" delicious but the uniqueness of the mix of fluids forced me into appreciating it.

My mouth salivated feeling his cock in my mouth again and I could taste how I tasted down there. I blew him while he played with my pussy.

It was like watching a movie and I couldn't stop myself from lusting. I thought about Paul and how he was such a nice man, but in contrast, Paul was fading quickly from my head. I still felt shameful but it felt so powerful that it just didn't put me off.

The cum in my pussy had dried off, and I desired another load in me, doggystyle.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #53
Rats
Banned

It felt great. I was playing with her body, and wanted more. I saw even though she was ready to fuck, her energy was quickly drainning. So, lets skip the second blowjob. I pulled her head of, and saw my cock was clean with her saliva. "ok, lets try some thing else. I'll show you SOME mercy, and let you pick." I say, "What would my slutty whore love to have, and how." I say squeezing a tit hard
Old 09-18-2009, 01:57 AM   #54
Sara-Nicole

A new idea came up: I wanted to swallow a huge load from a glass cup

But at the same time, I REALLY wanted a vaginal creampie again because THAT FELT GOOD.

The first one would give him approval but the second one satisfies both. But both were good examples of how willing I was going to be as a cockwhore.

I told him of my two ideas and asked him to make me guess.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #55
Rats
Banned

"I said for you to choose my little whore. now pick one you little slut. " These both approved to him. but I'd rather fuck her hard,maybe doggy? or me on top of her.
"either way, let continue on your bed, " I say grabbing you by your breast, and walking over to your room as you willingly followed.
In your room, I asked you to pick again.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:04 AM   #56
Sara-Nicole

I got up and led him to the master bedroom where my husband and I shared the same bed. I nodded to confirm this was the place.

Afterward, I jumped onto the bed and got on all fours and looked behind.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:06 AM   #57
Rats
Banned

"This position 'ey." I say, getting behind the whore, and jabbing a finger in her ass hole before anything, merely to inflict some pain. After doing so, I pulled the finger out and guided my cock into her pussy, and began pumping slowly, as her tired body breathed hard.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #58
Sara-Nicole

I shut my eyes for a brief moment to acknowledge that his cock was back where I wanted it. I began moaning.

"OH OH OH OH", I mumbled.

Tap tap tap tap - as he banged my pussy.

MMMMMMMMM - as he slowed down in pace

I asked in advance with a slutty voice: "baby, when you cum, what are you gonna do?"
Old 09-18-2009, 02:14 AM   #59
Rats
Banned

I looked at you, "im gonna fill you up like the bitch you are. Im gonna make sure it all goes in, and for a brief second let cum spill over your bed, and all over you, and your ass." I had to think of this on a spot to keep the sex flowing.
I began to pump faster and faster till I got to the point your pussy couldn't keep up!
"oooh." I moaned.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:20 AM   #60
Sara-Nicole

My pussy was soaking and soaking. Though it was super wet, it was VERY sore.

?Do whatever you want to me, I'm yours. Spray at me, make me drink your load, make me take your load in the cunt - do whatever to me! Make me pregnant!" I moaned.

I just knew that after this round, I was gonna collapse into exhaustion.

"Just let me keep the 800 dollars..."

Last edited by Sara-Nicole; 09-18-2009 at 02:23 AM.