Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default college campus rape (one male rapist needed)

Me: Christina Kelley, 23 years old, college senior.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6", 125 pounds, athletic build.

Scenario: Sitting in a parked car early in the morning on a college campus studying for my final exam, you spot me, force your way inside my vehicle, drive to a secluded spot on the campus and sexually assault and rape me. (I'm into any combination of vaginal, oral, or anal penetration; verbal threats, slaps to the face for forced compliance)

My name is Christina and I'm about to take one of the most important exams of my life. This is my final exam for the completion of my curriculum in media relations, and I have to get a good grade in order to have a good chance at a decent job once I graduate...

My exam is scheduled for eight in the morning, but I want to make sure I have adequate time to prepare, so I am the only one on campus at 6 o'clock, giving myself two hours of prep time...

Besides, my husband had to go to work at six o'clock at the hospital anyway, and since we're on a budget, I dropped him off and then drove straight to campus. The sky is just beginning to get daylight as I pull into the parking lot of the exam building. I know I'll be able to get in some good quality studying time being here this early. That is if I can stop thinking about my husband and the wonderful time we had last night...we just got married about six months ago and couldn't keep our hands off each other. He was definitely hot, and I couldn't get enough of him. Of course, he had no complaints about my firm breasts and tight pussy either. Oh well, there would be time for that later, I thought. I turned off the car engine, opened my notes, and began to study...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
applecore

applecore has initial reputation

I grumbled to myself as walk down the sidewalk on campus, my hands stuffed into my brown jacket to escape the chilly air. Normally I wouldn't be up at this time, but my fucking roommate...

Final Project, film class. I go out for breakfast, while the my dumb ass of a roommate comes back from a night of partying with a couple of guys he met. We're freaking seniors and he's still pulling this shit? Long story short, he ends up passed out on the floor while his buddies make off with my film equipment, reels included. Best part? He can't remember who they were and now I'm stuck with a huge bill to replace the school's camera as well as buying more film. To top that off I have to redo my final protect, which took up a large portion of my time over the past three weeks, in FORTY-EIGHT HOURS. Oh, I am beyond pissed. I just spent the night editing a piece of crap that I dropped off my teachers office a few minutes ago. A large part of my grade is riding on that piece of shit I through together at the last minute, I'm as good as finished.

I look up and see a girl sitting in her car, looking over notes I've seen her around school, laughing with friends between classes. God she's hot, I could feel myself getting hard just looking at her.

I feel my anger growing as she studies. Bitch, probobly fucking the teacher for her grades. Where the hell does she get off while I have to work all night trying to make the grade? Fuck her.

Actually, that isn't a bad idea. I'm a big guy, it wouldn't be hard to...

An evil grin grows on my face. I was tired before, but know I'm wide awake. With nothing left to lose I walk up to the drivers side window and tap on the glass...
applecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

Normally I'm pretty aware of my surroundings, having taken a couple of self-defense courses, but I had been so absorbed in my studying that I didn't notice anyone approaching my car. Besides, it was so early that I didn't even expect anyone else to be around, so I was totally taken by surprise when I heard someone tapping on my car window. I looked up and saw a man I didn't recognize standing next to my car.

I wasn't sure what to think of him, but I thought it was kind of strange what he was doing so I was a little leery. My husband didn't really think my going to campus by myself this early was a good idea, but I always felt safe. So I rolled down the window just enough to see what he wanted...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:21 AM   #4
applecore

"Pardon me miss," I say, trying to sound sincere. Let's hope theater class paid off. "I hate to bother you but I'm in a lot of trouble. I have a final protect due for film class later on and I was hoping to get a shot of the sun rising. Unfortunately, the best place to get a shot of it is on that hill on the other side of campus.."

I pull out my digital camera from by backpack and show it to her as I speak. "Sorry to just spring this on you, but could you give me a lift there? I only have a couple more minutes to catch it, and I don't think I'll make it by just walking.." I just need to get inside the car, then she's all mine. "Please? I really don't want to fail this course."
Old 09-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
la hotchick

As I rolled the window down just far enough to see what he wanted, he told me that he was a film student trying to pass file course. He asked me if I would mind giving him a ride to the top of a hill to get a rising sun shot. I hesitated...I had a lot of studying to do, and I didn't want to lose much time from it...but I could certainly ubderstand someone needing to pass a course...I was trying to do the same thing.

I said, "Well, I guess it's okay...but I really need to do some studying...if I bring you over there, will you promise to take your pictures quickly so I can come back here and study?"

He seemed sincere, and after thinking about it for a moment, I said, "okay, get in", and I unlocked the passenger's side door...
Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #6
applecore

I smile. "I promise. It won't take more thank a few minutes."

My heart rate accelerates as she unlocks the passenger side door. I can't believe I'm actually going to do it.

I walk to the other side of the car and open the passenger side door. Getting inside I get a better look at her body and almost loose myself then and there. "The best place to park would be by the old gym. I'll be able to climb up the hill from that side and it should be quite enough for you to study."

It's also perfect for another reason. The old gym is closed down ever since they opened up the newer one on the other side of campus. The school says they plan to renovate it but so far no action had been taken so the place is deserted. And in between the gym and the hill a lot of sound gets dampened....

I buckle my seat belt as I try to control my desire. "I'm going to get a lot of good shots because of this, thank you so much."
Old 09-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #7
la hotchick

He climbs inside the car and asks me to drive to the area of the old gym...he says he can get a lot of good shots from there...the old gym is kind of in a secluded spot, but it was a good spot to take pictures from...I drive to the old gym and park, expecting him to get out with his camera equipment..."is this a good location?", I ask as I stop the car...
Old 09-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
applecore

"Perfect." I can't control it anymore. I have to go for it.

Waiting for her to apply the brake I lift my camera up point it at her. "Say cheese!" I shout as I push the trigger, setting off the flash right in her eyes. As soon as the flash goes off I reach over and twist the car keys out of the ignition, taking her only chance of escape from her.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #9
la hotchick

Just as I stop the car, he points the camera at me and blinds with a flash...while I'm still disoriented, I can feel him grab my hand and rip the car keys out of my hand...I can't believe this is happening...I remember that I have my cell phone and mace in my purse on the floor, and as I start to recover some vision, I desperately reach down to grab for it...but he yanks me by the back of my hair with one hand and begins to choke me with his other arm before I can reach it...I struggle against his grip, but he's too strong...I can't escape and I can't fight, and I can't reach either my cell phone or my mace...he tells me to shut up and do what he says or I'll be sorry...
Old 09-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
applecore

I watch as she struggles in my grip, helpless to stop me. "You and me are going to have some fun, bitch."

As I hold her down I reach into my pocket I take out my swiss army knife and flip it open, revealing the sharp blade to her. Pressing it teasingly against her throat I whisper "You try anything funny, you're dead you here me?"

Keeping the blade at her throat I push my other hand up her shirt and grab her breast roughly. "Oh yeah, nice and firm. I'm going to enjoy fucking you."
Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 PM   #11
la hotchick

I felt him press the blade of a knife to my throat and threaten to kill me if I didn't cooperate...I tried to talk him out of what he was doing, but to no avail...then when he started fondling my breasts and talking about fucking me, my heart sank...I had never been with any other man sexually besides my husband...but I had no options left...he was too strong and had a knife...I could either submit to the rape or be killed...as I choked back tears, I said, "okay, I submit...I won't try anything...I'll do whatever you say."
Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #12
applecore

I smiled, flicking her nipple as she submitted. "That's my girl."

I pulled my hand out from under her shirt and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her towards my side of the car as I leaned back in my seat. "You know what? I'm feeling generous. You do a good job right here and I'll let you go, no harm done. We both walk away from this."

Tightening my grip on her locks I shove her face down over the zipper of my jeans. "Take it out," I order, my intent clear.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
la hotchick

He tells me that he'll let me go if I satisfy him...then he shoves my face down toward his crotch and tells me to take it out. Trembling, I reach inside of his pants and pull his penis out...
Old 09-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #14
applecore

My large cock is fully hard by this point, standing firm and erect in front of her face. I push her into it, enjoying the feeling of it slapping against her face. "Start sucking," I tell her, my breathing growing heaver as I watch those cute lips of hers. "And if I feel any teeth you're going to live to regret it." I hold the knife up to her face, feeling my power over her she tries to hold back tears.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:34 PM   #15
la hotchick

He ordered me to suck his cock, which I meekly began to do...I could feel his breathing growing harder by the minute as he moved the shaft up and down inside of my mouth...what he was making me do repulsed me, but it was either that or be cut with the knife...so I sucked and hoped it would be good enough...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #16
applecore

The warmth of her mouth felt amazing. It's been so long, and with the stress of work and bills I've had so much pent up I could have shot my load then and there. I tried to control myself as she moved up and down.

"I bet you do this for all the professors, huh slut." I push her head down farther, pushing my cock towards the back of her throat. "You have a boyfriend or do you just take any man who pulls it out for you?"
Old 09-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
la hotchick

As he pushes my head farther down onto his cock, I feel myself starting to choke and gag as his cock is now all the way to the back of my throat...he calls me a slut and tells me that he thinks I do any man that comes along...when he finally pulls his cock out of my mouth long enough for me to catch my breath and speak, I say, "I'm married. I've never done anything sexually with any other man until now. Why are you doing this to me?", I ask as I continue to sob softly. I can't believe I'm being violated like this.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #18
applecore

As soon as she says she has a husband I feel my lust growing even more powerful. "A husband? How do you think he'd feel seeing you see you now, eager for another mans cock?"

She sobs as I force her back down, but I ignore it. My eye travel over her face and down her back, watching her shapely ass wiggle I she sucks me off. Imagining what it would be like to fuck that ass I start to feel myself coming and tighten my grip on her hair with my left hand while keeping a firm grip on the knife with the other. With a loud groan I release my self in her mouth, gushing into the back of her throat.

"Swallow it," I order
Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
la hotchick

He forces his cock back into the back of my mouth and then ejaculates...then forces me to swallow the cum...he taunts me and asks me how my husband would feel knowing I was doing this with another man...I feel sick, dirty and nauseated as I force the cum down my throat...
Old 09-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #20
applecore

I let out a sigh of contentment as I pull my cock out of her mouth, enjoying the feeling of her lips sliding across it one last time. I let go of her hair and let her get back up, smirking at the sight of some of my cum leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

"You were excellent." I tell her as my eyes travel to her breasts, watching them move up and down with her sobs. "Your husband is a lucky man."

I reach down an pick up my camera off the floor and raise to to my eye, getting a couple shot of her in her sexy state. I was going to hold onto these for my "private" collection. "So what's a hot girl like you studying for? Can't you offer your professor that hot little mouth of yours?"