Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Happy Halloween (open to one victim)

I love Halloween, always have, always will. When I was younger it was because of the candy and other fun that went with it. As I grew older it was because I started to notice how the girls used the day as an excuse to dress like sluts. I enjoyed watching them, and now I feel like doing more than that.

I pull on a costume, really just an excuse to cover my face. All black, with a skull head. THe eyes are one way glass. As darkness falls, I start to wander the streets, prowling for a lone target. To get my ultimate treat.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

Christina, 23 years old, 5' 6", 120 pounds, slightly below the shoulder blonde hair

It's Halloween night and I'm at a costume party dressed as a hooker...low cut halter top showing a lot more cleavage than I'm accustomed to showing, a short tight black miniskirt that barely covers the white frilly lace panties underneath, and knee high sheer stockings. I'm an executive secretary in an advertisng firm and so I have to dress conservatively at my job. This party is an excuse to dress in a style that I don't get to do often, to let my hair down so to speak. My boyfriend and I had both been invited to the party and he had gone to a costume shop and picked out a pimp's outfit to go along with what I had put together.

The morning of the party though he had come down with a flu bug and couldn't go out...even though he couldn't make it he told me to go ahead and go on my own, so after thinking about for awhile and making sure it was okay with him, I decided to go even though it wouldn't be as much fun without him there.

Even though the party was fun and I enjoyed the attention that my outfit had attracted I was worried about how my boyfriend was doing so I figured I had better head for home. As I walked out to the sidewalk in front of the house I remembered that there had been so many cars around when I had arrived that I had parked several blocks away on a side street. Now that it was after 9 o'clock though most of the cars had gone...it was getting late for trick or treaters to still be out anyway...

I glanced up and down the street but saw no one...I double checked my purse to make sure I had my car keys and cell phone...the shoes I had worn as part of my outfit had heels and were not the best for walking and for a moment I wished I had brought another pair to change into but it wasn't that big a deal...it would only take a few minutes to get to my car anyway...I also thought briefly about carrying my car keys in my hand but was concerned that if i were to accidentally drop them I would have a hard time finding them in the dark...so I dropped the keys back into my purse, zipped it and began walking down the street in the direction of my car...

Last edited by la hotchick; 10-24-2009 at 11:36 PM.
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had been wandering around for what felt like forever. About a half hour ago, I was closing in on a target, a sexy blonde teen in a snow white outfit, but right before I got to her, few of her friends rounded a corner. SHe'll never know how close she came. But in the end, the searching, the watching is only going to make things better.

At first I had avoided the parties, thinking that there would be too many people around. But as time passed, I decided it would be worth a shot. As I walked past a loud house, you came out. All I could think of was that I had hit the jackpot. Alone, and dressed like a whore. I knew that women used Halloween as an excuse to dress like sluts, but this was amazing.

My head swivels, making sure the street is empty. You don't notice as I close. Reaching out, clamping a hand down over your mouth as another encircles your waist and yanks backwards.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

I never saw him, never heard him...just as I was about to reach the street where my car was parked, I am grabbed from behind. I feel a hand clamp over my mouth and an arm grab me by the waist and yank me backwards...I try to cry out but the hand over my mouth is too strong and my cry comes out as only a muffled sound.

I have never been so shocked or scared in my life...I always thought I could take care of myself but I had been caught completely off guard...I remember that I have a container of mace in my purse but in the struggle I had dropped it on the ground and it was now out of reach.

I struggle as hard as I can to free myself from his grip...I try shifting my weight to try to find a way to to jab him with my elbows...but it's no use...he has me in too tight a grip and having taken me totally by surprise he already has me under control...I can't even beg and plead with his hand over my mouth, but I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

You struggle in my arms, but have really no hope of escape. My eyes flick slightly as your purse drops to the ground. Deciding to leave it there, risking that someone would see it, rather than risking a scream to pick it up.

Just across the street from your car is a small park, bushes trees, everything like that. Perfect to do what I need to away from prying eyes. As I drag you there, I slide a hand up slightly, roughly grabbing at your tit through the skimpy top.

"Dressed like a whore, get treated like one."
Old 10-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
la hotchick

"Dress like a whore, get treated like one", he tells me as he drags me off the street. He still has his hand clamped over my mouth or else I would have screamed at him that I'm not a whore...I just dressed in a whore's outfit for a costume party! I keep trying to struggle but it's no use...he's too strong. I feel him reach up and fondle my breast through my tank top and I feel a surge of revulsion at what's about to happen. I see the park just across the street and know what will happen if he gets me over there but I can't stop him no matter what I try to do.

I keep looking around hoping and praying that someone will see me...that someone else will be out on Halloween night but everyone is gone and the street is deserted except for me and the monster who has me...I keep thinking if I had just stayed home with my boyfriend everything would be all right...why had I come out alone?

I catch a glimpse of my attacker and see he is wearing a skull head...I can't even see his face to identify him...

I had read of women being raped but never thought it could be me...now we are off the street into the park...unable to fight or escape, I had the sinking feeling that I had no choice but to submit to whatever my attacker wanted....
Old 10-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

A surprising lack of struggle, even when my hand locks over your body. Squeezing and massaging. Feeling it's heat through the lacy bra and flimsy top. Soon we are in the darkness of he park. Away from any possible prying eyes. My hand twists, gathering as much of the fabric of your top as possible. Yanking at it, it tears and comes away in my hand. I can feel your muffled scream against my hand, the hot breath escaping past my fingers.

I press against your knees with mine. Slowly moving both of us down to the ground. I can feel your ass rubbing against my crotch as we move. "It's going to be bad, it's going to hurt, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."
Old 10-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #8
la hotchick

As he rips my top off he tells me that it's going to hurt and I can't do anything about it...I try to speak through his hand and manage to get out a tearful "please don't." I can feel him rubbing his crotch against my ass and and my knees being forced apart by his...I can't believe this is happening to me...up until this night I had a great life...my job was good and I had just gotten a raise and my boyfriend was a great guy who I planned to marry soon...now because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time I was about to be violated...I began sobbing as he forced me down to the ground...
Old 10-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I can't quite make out the words forced between my fingers, but can guess at it. Some stupid plea not to do what I am about to. The sobs wracking your body as I finish shoving us both to the ground seem to confirm that for me.

I make my voice a harsh whisper. It sounds nothing like my real voice, so that when this is done you will be completely unable to identify me. "Do everything that I say, and you'll get out of here after only being raped. Now take off your panties and hike up your skirt."
Old 10-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
la hotchick

I try to keep him from shoving me to the ground but he is too strong and he soon has me pinned...my pleading is not doing any good...and to hear him actually say the word rape sickens me..I try shifting my weight to throw him off but he sees what I am trying to do...and he yanks me back over and pins me down more securely...he orders me to finish undressing...I don't want to give in but I'm afraid of getting hurt if I don't...oh God why hadn't I just stayed home...slowly with sobs wracking my body I lift up my skirt revealing the panties underneath...I keep hoping that he will decide to stop and let me go but I know he isn't going to...as my hands tremble I reach for my panties and slowly pull them down my legs...
Old 10-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

My search, which took several hours to find the right victim has made me ready. As soon as your panties are past your thighs, I am ramming forward. Entering you violently from behind. Clamping down even tighter on your mouth to prevent the scream from escaping. My head is right nest to yours, and I start to grunt in time with my thrusts.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #12
la hotchick

He rammed himself into me while keeping his hand clamped onto my mouth...I was terrified and distraught about being violated and I wanted to scream or cry out but there was no way I could...I tried to think about my boyfriend and my family, anything I could to try to take my mind off of being treated like a piece of meat by this monster...also knowing I couldn't even identify him...I couldn't believe I was being raped and that this bastard was going to get away with it...I sobbed and tried my best to put what was happening to me out of mind...
Old 10-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I listen to her sob, while I start to use her body. Thrusting forward with increasing vigor. My hand playing over her newly exposed tits, after ripping down the lacy bra. Thinking for a moment that if anyone where to see us, we would just look like a couple that couldn't wait to get home. That thought makes me smile as I use her.

"Tell me how good it feels, how much you needed a good fucking." My voice is harsh and right into her ear.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
la hotchick

After he strips me I lay on the ground helplessly as he begins ramming himself into me over and over again...I can't believe this is happening to me...then he tells me that I came out here wanting a good fucking...and telling me to say how good it feels...the thought of him using me and violating me so is sickening and disgusting...but I have no choice to let him do what he wants...so I lay there with him thrusting inside of me hoping it will end soon...
Old 11-01-2009, 01:13 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

SHe isn't talking, isn't struggling, just laying there taking my thrusts. My hand continues to explore her body as I do, squeezing her breasts roughly. Twisting her nipples around. Feeling her moans of pain against my hand. Sweat pooling in my mask as I do. Grunting like an animal with each forward thrust.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #16
la hotchick

I lay helplessly as he continues to thrust himself inside me, violating me like no one else has ever done...he still has his hand clamped over my mouth so I am unable to cry out or scream..I am reduced to moaning in pain with each ramming thrust...

This monster is using me like a piece of meat and I am helpless to stop him from taking his pleasure at my pain...I lay next to him and just pray that I will be able to live with myself after he is finally done with me...
Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

Each thrust is accompanied by a moan of pain. The sound of which only fills me with more lust, more desire. Spurring me to thrust into your harder and faster. My free hand grabs a your hips, lifting and twisting them so that I can penetrate at a new and deeper angle. I desperately want to track my lips down your back but the mask prevents it. I settle for instead mumbling in your ear. "You wanted something like this to happen. Showing off and then walking alone, you were trying to provoke some regret free sex." A few more thrusts, "Admit it and I won't hurt you any more."