Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A wounded criminal (Green Hunter and gaggirl)

Another day over. Ten minutes late and no lunch. My head aches. Pulling the scrubs off I stand in the dressing room with some of the other nurses in nothing but my knickers and a bra, slip off my backless shoes nad place them neatly in the locker.

While I pull on my street clothes, a tight white t shirt and red and white adidas trackies and thongs (shoes for you americans) I think back over the day on my new performance. The cases ran back to back all day with an emergency thrown in halfway for good measure. No staff members fainted, no surgeons pulled a tanty, and I didnt miscount any instruments or sponges. The dragon lady bitch facilitator seemed happy enough with my work. it made me blush with pride. Maybe I CAN get the hang of this.

Slamming the door shut to the locker I cut a quick track out the theatre exit with my bag still flapping undone. Friday night. Cant wait to get down to the bar for a drink before I head home to my family.

I node politely and smile at a few familiar faces as I pass them through the rabbit warren hallways towards the car park. I hope they have fixed those damn security cameras. Someone got robbed just last week. Going down the lift I fix up my bag and pull it together around me tight, keys in my palm ready to strike if I need to. I watch the numbers doing down... 3... 2..... 1.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have never felt so much paranoia in my life. I am driving around trying to figure out what the hell to do. I feel like every single person is looking at me. My upper left arm, just short of my shoulder is bleeding, and I am feeling dizzy. I fear I am losing too much blood and I have no idea how to stop the bleeding much less patch myself up. That’s when I see a sign. It’s not a sign from God, though who knows? It’s a sign for a hospital nearby. My breathing getting more rapid and the pain in my arm throbbing with each movement, I instinctively make a sharp turn following the big blue signs to the hospital. I am about to pull up to the emergency entrance, but I pull a quick turn left into the adjacent parking garage after I spot a cop car. I can’t tell if anyone is inside, but it doesn’t matter, I can’t risk it. I realize I can’t just waltz into a hospital as much as I need to.

Dizzy and exhausted I keep driving, following the yellow signs assuring me there is additional parking down below. I seem to be driving into the depths of the earth until I finally start seeing open spots, but I don’t want too much activity around me when I park. I decide that I need to pull in somewhere dark, rest and think about my next move. Finally all the way in the basement, I see that there are only a few random cars scattered throughout. I pull into the darkest corner of the underground parking garage, turn off the engine and lean my head back. My mind racing I think about what just happened in the last few hours.

Having just spent 5 years in a state penitentiary, I was on my way to being transferred to another prison with 3 other inmates. I am not sure why they were being transferred, but I had caused too much trouble and the warden was afraid that I had the potential to create a major situation at his prison and therefore thought it would be safer to have me sent somewhere else. It didn’t matter, at 6’4, 240 lbs and a “Don’t fuck with me” attitude I felt like I could handle myself in any environment. I didn’t care which prison they locked me up in. However, while riding in the transport van I would soon learn that my fate did not have me spending the rest of my 15 year sentence behind bars. One of the other inmates began to clutch his stomach and complain to the two guards up front banging on the barrier dividing us from them. They ignored him at first, but when he threatened to throw up inside the van, they pulled over. When they opened the back door, light invaded the dark that we were sitting in. I saw that we were on a desolate road in what seemed like the middle of nowhere.

All of a sudden it happened. The guards got lazy and the sick prisoner wasn’t sick at all. Quickly pouncing on one guard he began to beat him senseless with his bound hands. The other guard pointed his shotgun at the inmate and fired, killing him instantly. The guy sitting next to me jumped out and attacked the guard that just fired only to be shot by the guard on the ground with the bloody face. Next thing I knew the remaining prisoner and I joined the fight, and by the time the dust settled everyone was dead but me. We hade beaten them with our bare hands and all of us had been shot. Feeling a burning sensation in my arm I realized I was lucky to have been shot there and not in the stomach or face like the others. In shock I stared at the bloody scene and realized I had only one option here and that was to run like hell. I grabbed a handgun from one of the dead guards, found the keys to my handcuffs and to the van. Getting behind the wheel I drove like a bat out of hell. Coming to a remote gas station, I pulled up, robbed the owner, tied him up, and changed into a pair of jeans and a blue button up shirt. I also stole his car, knowing driving a police van was a bad idea.

Bleeding and driving for what seemed like forever I finally made it to this point. Sitting in a hospital parking garage hoping I didn’t pass out or die. That’s when I see a couple of men exiting the elevator and walk towards their cars. I figure they might be doctors. If I can’t go inside of the hospital, maybe I can bring the services to me. As weak and tired as I am, I don’t feel like I can take on two men. I have to wait for a better opportunity. My heart races when I hear the familiar ding of the elevator and I see a woman walk out but am soon disappointed when she is followed by two other women. I am not sure if they are doctors or nurses, but either at this point would be fine. The problem is too many witnesses with this group. I sit back and wait more, clutching my gun. Another ding and I lean my head forward narrowing my eyes, my vision getting blurry. That is when I place my eyes upon you for the first time. I have no idea if you are a doctor or a nurse, but it seems apparent whoever parks on this level, works here. I decide this is it. I have to make my move now. I slip as quietly as I can out of my car and follow you from a distance, trying to make as little noise as possible.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glancing out towards the direction of my car I slowly begin to head that way as I’m looking down back in my bag for my phone. I look up again picking up a little speed. The thought comes into my head that I’m alone, so I look around, yeah sure alone. I walk past a camera hanging off a pilon, and sure enough, its not on.

Beep. Beepeep Beeep. I shrug off the unease and am instantly sucked into my phone. Three messages.

Right away I go past the first one, the least critical. The last one is crucial. Where are they sitting in the bar?

I click the car keys pad subconsciously, and read that they are sitting in the beer garden. The orange blinkers light up in the corner of my eye i nthe dark garage and glad to hear the click of the door as it unlocks when I approach. I stop, opening the door and throw in my bag.

I lean for a moment against the roof my car, laughing at the second most important text which is from a playmate and hit reply.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thankfully you are distracted with what seems like your phone as I hurry to gain ground on you. My only thought is the desperation to get fixed up and be on my way somewhere…..anywhere, besides back to prison. The beeping of your phone and your car unlocking masks the sounds of my hurried footsteps. I try sticking as close as I can to the shadows in case you decide to turn around. I glance over my shoulder and look beyond you, praying that we are alone. I fight back the urge to wince and hold my arm, knowing a sound of pain will escape my lips.

I am within 15 feet of you when you open your car door and throw in your bag. I see you lean against the roof and I check around one more time. It seems like the perfect time. I make my move. Gripping my gun and holding my left arm close to my side I sprint forward and crash into you from behind pinning you to the car. As painful as it is I reach up with my bad arm and clasp my hand over your mouth, with my right hand I hold the gun to your head pulling you into me. Whispering harshly I say, “Shut the fuck up, I am telling you right now, don’t make a fucking sound!” I press the nozzle of the gun into you and my grip on your mouth tightens. I feel you struggle and scream into my hand so I repeat, but louder and with even more authority, “You need to shut the fuck up or I am going to fucking hurt you! Do you understand me? Shut the fuck up! I don’t want to hurt you, but I will!” Pushing you as hard as I can into the car with my hips, even with my limited energy I make it very clear that your struggling is no use.

Feeling like I have your attention I continue, needing to move fast. “Listen! You are going to get into the car very slowly. I want you to keep very quiet and keep your hands clasped in front of you. Place your keys on top of the hood and get in right now! I am not fucking around! Do it now!”
Old 10-03-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Its like everything goes white, and this smell of blood fills my nose, the taste of it as well. Somewhere I hear my phone clatter to the ground. A weight pressing against me, squashing me against the car. I don’t breath at first, but when I can take in a breath the first thing I do is scream. HARD. The only thing is a hard hand over my mouth so it comes out incredibly quiet, almost non existent, as I keep screaming into your hand and pushing against the car back into you.

I scream so hard I run out of breath and the rest is sucked out of my lungs, as I simply try to breath to fill them again. It’s a man with a gun holding me! Oh my god! You must have been saying something, because of the agitation on your voice when you growl at me to listen.

Im still breathing hard, big gasp fulls of air around your tight hand, blood from my nose making noise. I feel like my legs are giving way but your bodily force pins me up against the car with what can only be a gun pressed into my side. I struggle to listen, my heart pounding so hard. It all happens so fast, next thing I know you knock keys out of my lifeless hand into the ground. So much for stabbing you with them! Then your down getting the keys and shoving me hard into the seat, I look straight to the other side and want to escape out that end but my legs are like lead. I turn and notice now whats wrong…

Shit! your whole arm is soaked with blood! I wipe my nose so I know its not mine- its stopped; and yet your wound can be only from one thing…… You see my teary eyes reflect a shocked concern.

“you need help” I say breathlessly, as I try to come out of the car towards you

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-03-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #6
Green Hunter

You are not moving nearly quick enough. I reach down and knock the keys out of your hand. Grabbing them, I push you into the car and feel unsteady as I try to get in myself. When you say I need help and attempt to get out, I focus again. I shove you back into the seat. “Scoot the fuck over!” I command, wanting you to slide from the drivers seat to the passenger side of the car. Pointing the gun at you, I sit down, making you move over. With my bad left arm I hold the gun and keep it pointed at you. With my right I insert the keys, turn the ignition, put the car in drive and peel away.

I focus as best as I can as I navigate the twists and turns within the parking garage. I keep looking around to see if anyone saw us or if we are being followed. After what seems like forever, I see daylight and we emerge from the underground structure and out onto the street. Pulling into traffic, I still feel anxious, but am glad to leave that stolen car behind and feel like I was able to take you without causing any unwanted attention.

I look over and notice that you are staring at me and the gun pointing your way. Terror is written all over your face. I break the silence, “Look, keep calm, don’t try anything stupid or I will hurt you. Like I said before I don’t want to hurt you and I mean it. As you can see, I’m injured and I need to get patched up. Just tell me where to go to find supplies alright?” Met with a brief silence I snap, “Hey, focus! Tell me where a pharmacy or some other place where we can get what you need to fix my arm up. You are a doctor or a nurse aren’t you?” I find another reason to be paranoid. What if I was wrong and you are just random employee and not a medical professional? Then what? My eyes widen as I navigate the streets, weaving in and out of traffic, turning to look at you, waiting for you to respond and hopefully tell me that you know what to do.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

My eyes don’t leave the barrel of the gun you are pointing at me. I cant breath. You puntuate your threat with a little shove and settle in the, a shove that I can still feel in my side as I clumsily scramble over the handbrake. Fucksake! Suck in my breath. Another bruise on my thigh from the handbrake as I cower into the passenger seat an instinctively hold onto the handle.

You look to be in a lot of pain, but you still seem with it, aiming the gun at me. Suddenly the car lurches back and squeels the tyres. Moving so fast. Driving one handed. I tear my eyes away from the gun and with new terror grip the door and the dashboard as you lunge around the tight corners of the garage at speed. SLOW DOWN! My breath quickens in panick.

I wished there was someone around to see me, see my car, some way to jump OUT but your moving much too fast, only just missing stationery cars and pilons by inches. Im terrified! Obviously someone who knows how to handle a car, a thief perhaps.. or a getaway man, I don’t know. But it tells me the bleeding must have stopped for you to be able to manage.

Relief only comes out in the traffic when you drive like everyone else, and I turn open mouthed and wide eyed to look at you and sum up my situation. A gigantic angry possibly violent blood drenched desperate armed man is CARJACKING me. Even so… why on earth would he want to go AWAY from a hospital? I think to myself.

You speak...

“Look, keep calm, don’t try anything stupid or I will hurt you. Like I said before I don’t want to hurt you and I mean it. As you can see, I’m injured and I need to get patched up. Just tell me where to go to find supplies alright?”

You keep looking at me, your voice raised in panick. I could just plead ignorance and you might let me go. I weight up my choices. Help this person. I’ve seen your face now. Or lie. If I knew WHERE the bullet hole was I could hurt you exactly right to cause you to drop the gun and get out.

“no… I… I work in the cafeteria. “ I lie, gripping the door tighter hoping for a lull in the traffic. My tongue feels thick and my neck feels constricted as I lie.

“why wont you go back and get hold you dont have to tell them who you are... please” I say, either every fiber trying to stay calm, even though my tongue feels thick and dry in my mouth.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-08-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #8
Green Hunter

I can’t believe this, you are a cafeteria worker? I grabbed the wrong person? I look at you in shock and my mind races. There is something off though. You paused for too long before you responded. I notice the way you are gripping the door as if you are about to escape. Another lesson I learned while being locked up is the study of human emotions. You had to read what someone was thinking otherwise it could be your life. My intuitions are leading me to believe that you are lying. I speed up and lock the door.

“Cafeteria worker? You’re a cafeteria worker? We’ll see about that.” Pulling off onto a side street I come to a screeching halt. Still pointing the gun at you I reach back and grab your bag that you threw in earlier. “Don’t you dare move or I will shoot.” Unzipping your bag I reach in and the first thing I find is a pair of scrubs. Anger rises within me. Just for confirmation I keep searching and find your wallet and an ID badge. Looking at the badge I read what I need to……Mercy Hospital Employee: Nurse. I look at you and am furious. Without a thought I reach up and slap you as hard as I can. WHAP! I do it again. WHAP! I grab your hair, hard and scream at you. “Do not fuck with me! I told you I would hurt you! If you lie to me again, I am going to do some serious damage and it will be you who needs medical attention!”

Letting go of your hair I grab your wallet and look inside. I find your drivers license and other forms of identification. I don’t concentrate on your name, but find your address. “38 Grayson Street? Now I know where you live. You have family, a boyfriend, a cat? It doesn’t matter. If you lie or try to escape I will go there and kill every living thing I find. Do you understand me? I am not someone you want to mess with.” I slip your wallet into my pocket and begin to drive again. “Now fucking tell me where to go. I don’t know this city and we need supplies.” Angry and impatient I scream, “Fucking tell me bitch!!”
Old 10-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

I nod numbly, feeling the colour draim from my face as you pull off to the side with a screech and grab my bag. Oh shit. The moment I pull on the handle I notice you still have the gun pointed at me so I cant move anymore an d let the handle fall closed with a clunk. Fuck now what do I do?! Suddenly I feel tears welling in my eyes, prickling them, then burst into tears as you find my ID.

“Im sorry Im SORRY please don’t hu-“ WHAP!

That was the first hit that knocked the words from my mouth. But you don’t hit me once but twice. My arms are up protecting my face as I scream.

“PLEASE DON’T HURT ME IM SORRY Im SORRYYY” and then sobbing, listening as you threaten my family and my cat. Oh god you probably would do it too! I don’t know who you are or what Im dealing with. But I do realize that I’m in a hopeless situation now, as situation I want to live through!

“I’m sorry please forgive me“ I plead trying to sniff my runny nose” I wont lie again! Just don’t hurt me again please” I keep crying as you drive again, satisfied, and I tell you to turn right at the next intersection and then a few moments later gesture left.

I’m still crying and hugging myself as we drive up the street and see a big neon sign advertising the 24hr ChemMart . My face already feels hot with blood rushing to the sites where you hit me so hard. Fuck… more bruises. The least of my problems. I really really want to believe that you wont hurt me and that Ill live through this and start thinking of ways to appease you.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
Green Hunter

We pull up to the ChemMart and I park in such a way that we can leave quickly for a quick get away. I look around the parking lot and see that there are some cars but not too many. Turning to you, I tell you the plan. “Ok, we are going to go in there, you are going to get what we need and then we are out of there. If you try anything I will start killing people. Do you understand me?”

I walk over to your side of the car and pull you out. Holding you firmly by the arm I pull you towards the front door. Walking in I shove you forward and yell out, “This is a robbery! Everyone get down on the floor, stay still and we will be out of here as soon as possible!” I see you scamper off down one of the aisles and I turn my attention to the handful of people staring at me with fear in their eyes. That’s when I see out of the corner of my eye, a large figure lurking towards me. Swinging violently, the gun in my good hand, I connect with the face of a large guy trying to rush me. He goes crashing to the floor. I point the gun at him and fire a shot into his leg.

The store is filled with chaos and high pitched screaming. “Shut the fuck up! If anyone else moves, I will kill him and each and every single one of you!” I see you holding a basket full of supplies staring at me and I scream at you, “What are you doing? Are you done? Hurry the fuck up!” You run down another aisle, then behind the counter, scooping up various things. I keep looking around, my nerves frazzled, but my attention focused. All the other patrons are face down, some trembling, some crying, others praying. The guy I shot is bleeding and moaning.

Finally you come up to me wide eyed. “Are we good? You done?” Getting your response, I grab you by the arm and push you out of the door. Giving one last instruction to the people, I yell out. “Stay down and count to 100! If I see anyone step out this door before then, I will shoot you!” Turning around I catch up with you and push you toward the car. Getting in behind you on the drivers side again, I start up the car and we are speeding out of the parking lot. I am sweating, exhausted and dizzy. My senses heightened, I know the cops will be on their way soon, so I keep looking around and over my shoulder.

Now I need to find somewhere to go. Driving the speed limit, I pull into traffic once again. Coming into town earlier I noticed a lot of neighborhoods where the houses were spread out. We can’t go to a motel and I don’t want to just pull over somewhere, so I figure the best bet is to find a house that looks empty and use it for as long as we can. Feeling a bit calmer I try to calm you. “Hey, I just need you to fix me up and I promise I will let you go, just stay cool and we won’t have any problems.” I press the gas pedal down a bit harder, feeling my vision getting progressively worse, knowing I need to rest and stop this bleeding quick.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

I sit in the car immobile and shell shocked. I stare ahead wide eyed, with the occasional glance at you out the corner of my eye. I lick my lips.. dam they are dry. My whole mouth is dry and furry. I need a drink. I hope I can get somewhere and have some water or something.

Oh my god. It was like a warzone and he SHOT SOMEONE. He really might KILL ME. He really might kill me. I repeat it over and over like a broken record, stuck on that one groove. My heart stays in my throat as I play through all the horrific things that just happened. Just like those crazy movies. The crazy guy going beserk in a chemist with a hostage. This Is really happening.

I grabbed tubes of saline, betadine, lignocaine, tweezers, clamps, gauze bandages, disinfectant, a scalpel, a needle and stitches, body tape, and a self refridgerating ice pack. GLOVES, oh I got more gloves than anything, shuddering when I think of your blood and what kind of diseases you might have. I have no idea what I need for an emergency situation like this being a theater nurse, and no surgeon, but it was all I could think of, and I dont want to catch myself Hep C. My own face must look atrocious. The dried blood feels tight under my nose.

When you break the silence I jump in fright.

“Hey, I just need you to fix me up and I promise I will let you go, just stay cool and we won’t have any problems.” you say.

I nod dumbly, looking at you with my blank wide eyed stare. You look sick, eyes narrowing, trying to focus probably, your lip curled up in pain. On a pain scale Id say you’re down to an 8 with some of those endorphins kicking in from the robbery. You still have fast reflexes, and the bleedings stopped, so my guess is that your not going to pass out in the middle of driving any time soon. Still I start silently praying! And look back to the road.

The ice pack. I rummage through the bag of goodies and find it... Break it so that it starts feeling extremely cold, and silently offer it to you.

It occurs to me I have no idea where your taking us, or even if you know where you are. You’d just driven around in a big circle and hadnt realized it before just now finding the entrance to the freeway. Thinking to myself, wondering if I could persuade you to accidentally drive to a police station.

I better do it soon because the only police station I know of on this corner of town is off the next exit.

It takes me what feels like a half hour to gather the guts to speak.

“Where are we going? I ask quietly, trying to sound calm and detached.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-06-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #12
Green Hunter

I accept the ice pack and press it against my throbbing arm. Your question stays unanswered for a few minutes while I contemplate what to tell you and I try to sift through the thoughts entering my mind. Finally I mumble, “Don’t worry about that. Like I said, once you fix me up you will be free to leave.” I keep driving, searching for the area I just saw a few hours ago. I turn off onto another freeway and attempt to backtrack my route from earlier. After what seems like forever, I can finally see the beautiful houses spread out from the freeway. I pull off the next exit and find the entrance to the neighborhood.

“Ash Grove Estates” I say out loud reading the sign that stands guard next to the large entrance. I turn down various streets, finding my way deeper into the upscale housing development. Relying on my prison education further I look for signs of vacancy, preferably an obvious sign that someone is on vacation. It’s a quiet area, it doesn’t seem like too many people are around. That’s when I finally see it. It’s a large 2 level brick house with a well manicured lawn. The house sits back from the street a good 50-60 yards at least. I notice that there are a number of newspapers sitting around the mailbox, unable to fit into the allotted newspaper slot and the mailbox looks overstuffed with the latch open. I deduce that either they forgot to stop the mail and newspaper delivery while on vacation or they are dead and inside the house. Either way, I figure we can use the house for a short while.

I pull up the large driveway, trying to focus on any activity in or around the property just in case. Parking off the side, attempting to conceal the car as much as possible, I get out and instruct you to do so as well. I walk cautiously up to the front door and ring the doorbell. No one answers. I ring again. Same thing, no one is home. I look around the front garden and sure enough, just like I learned in prison, there it is. A rock that looks out of place, a different color than the rest. Picking it up, I look underneath and retrieve the extra key that is tucked away inside a specially designed slot. I open the door and call out, “Anyone home?” There is no answer and I am somewhat satisfied that the house is in fact empty.

I grab your arm and push you inside the door. Off to the left is the dining room with a large wood table that could seat 14. Motioning towards it I say, “Get set up and I will be right back”, about to turn and search the rest of the house. I lock the door with the key and put it in my pocket. “If you do anything besides set up, I am going to beat you. Just keep that in mind.” Knowing that you understood what I just said I quickly look in each room, just to make 100% that there aren’t going to be any unpleasant surprises or that someone didn’t die. While looking around upstairs and downstairs I see that there are men’s and woman’s clothing in the closets. A couple of some sort must live here. Judging by the pictures on the wall it looks like an older gentleman and his younger trophy wife. Probably basking on a beach somewhere. I smile, resentful of the wealthy people in this world. People who never had to endure hardships in their life.

I return downstairs and you have laid everything out on their dining room table. I sit on one of the chairs and peel off my bloody shirt, revealing my wound and my various tattoos. Having grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet, I take a big drink, trying to numb the pain. “Ok lets get started.”
Old 10-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default *disclaimer- im not a grad nurse sorry if its inaccuate LOL*

Plonking the bag on the table I don’t do anything but look longingly outside the nearest bay window. The house is silent and eerie, nothing but a clock ticking and the sound of you searching the huge house: footsteps, doors banging and sliding somewhere far away.

In here is dark. Outside is cheerful. The house opposite seems like a marathon away. Even if I could unlock the deadlocks in time I would have to run across that big lawn and probably get shot down. That’s if I didn’t get caught fiddling with the latch first. Do I do it? I look up towards the huge staircase to gauge where you are in the house. My heart speeds up as I really contemplate the idea. Then a door bangs closer, right above me, and I jump.

You promised me freedom.

I look down at the stuff, resigned, and force away the desire to cry. Instead I get to work and rip open an alcowipe to wipe down the table. The kitchens off to the left and open plan. I steal myself a drink of water and wash my hands. I don’t even bother finding a glass Im so thirsty and feel like Im on borrowed time. Leaning right over the beautiful black marble bench into the sink I drink greedily straight from the tap. My mouth now feels normal again. Relief. I wash my hands with the soap pump sensing Im really running out of time and rapidly rummage through the most likely drawers until I find something like a freshly laundered tea towel or tablecloth. Bingo. A nice long runner.

Gorgeous fabric, I sigh to myself, feeling the fabric between my fingers finding some comfort in tangible things. Takes my mind of all this. Wont they be happy to know that their house is being used as a crims hideout and their napery being used to mop up blood.

I set up the runner on the table and put on gloves, two pair for good measure hoping you wont notice. Set out the little tray of gauze and tweezers, open the lids off the little bottles and the packets of stitches. Pain relief. Do I not even bother? You come bounding down the stairs with a bottle of liquor. I fantasise how fun it could be telling you I have to use the liquor to wash the wound. Watching you writhe in agony not realising the lack of necessity for the pain.

Just a little revenge to appease myself. Entertainment. A funny war story to share with my theatre buddies. The thought makes me smile. Yeah, you wouldn’t even know.

You peel off your shirt revealing a really nice manly kind of chest, I note with embarrassed dismay, and a lot of blood covered tattooes that scare me. I look away quickly to the goodies on the table. You appear more like a man than a criminal now. Once Im composed I inspect your arm. The bullet entry site is obvious and as I suspected no longer bleeding. I lean around you to find an exit point.

“Thank god” I exclaim to myself out loud with obvious relief. "The bullet must have passed straight through. I was really worried it was still lodged in there or rebounded somewhere else" I explain. That would have caused all kinds of problems for me. I knew right from graduation I was no emergency nurse! I prefer my clients unconscious and love watching medical mechanics perform in a more controlled, social and flirty kind of environment. I go to wipe the entry wound first with betadine but you grimace and take another big swig. I stop and wait.

“Keep drinking. It’s going to hurt.” I say quietly. “How did this happen anyway?” I fold my arms defensively across my body and lean against the table waiting for your reply.

After a few more big swigs you plonk down the bottle, panting out. I cant resist the temptation. Licikng my lips, pick up the bottle and throw back my head and take a big swig myself. God that burns! Coughing in a different direction with my eyes watering, I finally place it back on the table, one arm still defensively across my body.

"Ready?" I reattempt to prep.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-08-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #14
Green Hunter

Right when you start to reach for my arm, I decide I need a few swigs of liquid courage first. When you ask how it happened, I think for a couple of minutes. Drinking and contemplating whether to tell you the truth or a lie. I decide to be vague, at least for now. “Let’s just say, I don’t like to be told no.” I put the bottle down feeling a different kind of dizzy and numb. Seeing you pick the bottle up and take a huge drink yourself, I can’t help but smile. “Hey easy there, it’s strong stuff.”

You begin to prep and work on my arm. You seem slightly nervous yet determined. The look in your eye tells me that you love doing this sort of thing. Patching people up, not being forced to do it under these circumstances of course. The house is quiet. All I can hear is your movements and a distant clock ticking. Despite the pain in my arm, I am more relaxed than I’ve been in a long time, staring out the large bay window. Your movements are swift and confident. I am lucky to have picked someone skilled enough to fix me up right.

I study your face as you work on my arm. This is the first time I really notice you. I noticed that you were an attractive woman beforehand, but I was so out of my mind and a mix of various emotions I didn’t pay full attention. I am noticing the details of your beauty now. Your blonde hair falls slightly over your face as if it were meant to do so teasingly. Your lips are soft and delicate, your makeup is subtle yet accentuates each of your features appropriately, especially your eyes. I can also tell that you are either an athlete or keep yourself in shape in some other way. Despite your unrevealing clothing, I can see that you are fit. In fact, I decide that you must have strong legs by the way your thin pants stretch tightly across them as you sit down. Having not been around a woman other than the old maids that work at the prison for the last several years, I can’t help but stare at you. You catch my gaze and I realize I am making you uncomfortable so I attempt to put you at ease while you are working to fix my wound. “So I know you’re a nurse, but tell me more about yourself. What’s your name? Are you married? Just talk to me.”
Old 10-19-2009, 12:43 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

After the drink its easy. Its bolsters my courage. I love this kind of thing. I enjoy it so much I forget for the moment where I am as I go to cleaning the edges of the wound and assess how much damage there seems to be to the tissue. I pick up the saline and squirt it into the wound, and keep working away until its completely washed out. Inexpertly I pull apart the edges of the skin on both sides to see if there is foreign material still lodged within the tunnel. Some of the tissue looks badly damaged. I start cracking a sweat as I lift the scalpel. Im going to have to excise that dead tissue. Fuck what if I cut something I shouldnt?

I catch you staring me as I freeze, thinking your questioning my lack of expertise. I just hold your gaze and think to myself what I COULD do with this scalpel to escape. I glance at the carotid pulsing under the flesh on your neck as you study my face.. Or even worse, what you will do to me if I fuck this up. You break the silence.

“So I know you’re a nurse, but tell me more about yourself. What’s your name? Are you married? Just talk to me.”

What if I cut your artery? And I don’t have any antibiotics… I put the scalpel down with my shaky hands and get the lignocaine ready to squirt in. at least you wont feel it. At the same time I contemplate pretending I’m your mate. Once the lignocaine takes effect I grab the bottle from you and knock back another mouthful. I laugh as it makes me cough and choke again.
I pick up the scalpel and pull apart the wound and begin cutting away the damage flesh as I talk.

"I’m Annika, and yes I’m married. I have two kids… " I say the last part with emphasis so that you will them them into account in deciding whether to do away with me or not. I almost want to cry thinking of them.. at home right now wondering where I am. I glance at the bay window seeing how the blanket of darkness had fallen when I was engrossed in your wound.

Fuck. I nick something, and it starts bleeding, my gloved thumb already there pushing hard on the bleeder hoping that it was just a vein. I wait and keep talking.

“I umm… I love them they are only little” I don’t know what else you want to know? “I umm I play roller derby“ You look confused and Im relieved to find something to babble on with. “you know.. short shorts, long socks… girls knocking the hell out of eachother on wheels” I grin. Finally it stops bleeding I remove my thumb and Im relieved. I think fuck it…

“Well matey”, I say, “I’m not a surgeon. I’m quitting while I’m ahead. Its clean but we don’t have antibiotics.. so anything on the bullet or on your skin or clothes could set up and infection. I really do recommend seeing a real doctor.” I look you in the eye with my serious stare.

I decide against stitching it closed, paranoid about you bleeding again. I cover it up with the sterile gauze nice and tight and bandage it on firmly. I take another mouthful and cross my fingers that you don’t bleed again and that you will let me go as promised. When I’ve down it I slide the bottle of alcohol towards you as I gather up the things and set about disposing of them in the kitchen. I scrub my hands furiously, head starting to throb a little at the temples with the concentration and stress and the excitement of maybe going HOME.

Leaning with my arms folded against archway wall between the two rooms I watch you sitting there so casual, tattooed, bandaged and bloody, drinking straight from the bottle. Some violent crim. Staring back at me.
“So… I’ve done my best. Can I go now”

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-19-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
Green Hunter

Your working away is uncomfortable, but I’ve endured worse pain before. “Annika? That’s a beautiful name.” I respond allowing you to continue. Hearing about your family I am not surprised. Someone as talented and attractive as you wouldn’t be single. The roller derby thing throws me off, but I was right, that you are indeed an athlete. Not only an athlete, but a tough competitor. It sounds like you’d have to be to play a sport like that. I imagine you in those short shorts, long socks and knocking the piss out of some random girl. “Sounds sexy, I might have to catch a game.” I reply coyly.

When you admit defeat, suggesting I see a doctor and needing antibiotics I am surprised and a bit annoyed. Little do you know, seeing a doctor is not an option for me. You clean up and while you are gone I continue to drink, getting drowsy. That’s when I see you standing in the archway and ask if you can go now. I glare at you and think long about my answer. Another lesson I learned while in prison was to think very carefully before you speak.
“Go? Hmmm sure you can go……but not just yet.” I see the look on your face change. “Don’t freak out on me, here is the deal. I obviously need some rest. In fact I need to sleep for a few solid hours. Now I can’t just let you go and hope that you won’t contact the cops. Sooo, I am going to need you to stick around while I catch a few hours of shut eye. This is not a request. So why don’t we both be civil and go upstairs?”

Before you can respond, I stand up and making sure you see the gun again as a reminder, I grab you by the arm and gently push you ahead of me, making sure not to be too rough. Making you walk ahead of me, I follow behind you on the stairs. I find it impossible to not stare at your firm rear end. Every time you take a step, your pants tighten around your ass, letting me know that under those baggy clothes, your body is quite fit. Getting to the top of the stairs, I guide you down the hall and into the master bedroom, ignoring whatever you are saying. “Listen Annika, all I need is a bit of rest and that is it.” I go to the closet and grab a couple of expensive neckties. “Since I can’t let you leave while I am asleep, I am going to need you to get on the bed. I promise I won’t hurt you, just lay down.”
Old 10-21-2009, 03:08 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

I see the master room laid out in front of me and spy the ties in your hand. My stomache turns.

None of my protests worked, babbling away up the stairs reminding you that you wouldn’t hurt me and that youd let me go and what about my family they’ll be wondering where I am! Suddenly tears come as I think of them worrying. You go to push me towards the bed when I don’t move and panick rises in me, wild eyed I look at you and shake my head and mummer “no.. please”

The tears sting my eyes and I try shielding my face from you so that you don’t know. Ive always thought showing any kind of weakness makes for even worse violation no matter the situation.

I force them away once again and in a small voice ask,
“Cant I just go in another room, you could.. lock me in? I wont go anywhere I promise!” I think seriously about pushing you over and just running for it. How am I supposed to trust you?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
Green Hunter

I push you towards the bed but you don’t budge. You look visibly shaken asking if you can go in another room. “Annika, I like you. I can tell you a strong and determined person. Now is the not the time to take a stand. You are staying here with me.” Bringing the gun up, so you can see it even more clearly, I shove you onto the bed. “Now get the fuck on there!” My voice rising, my tone warning you that I am serious with the words I say.

You are on the bed, but look panicked. I am not sure if you are going to make this easy or hard. All I want is sleep and your hesitation is keeping me from it. I am in no mood to talk this out with you. I set the gun down on the dresser and with the neckties in one hand I pull you towards one side of the bed. I climb on top of you, my entire weight straddling your chest. You are not making it easy for me to get your hands under control, but finally I pin them above you. Hurrying, I wrap the ties around your wrists and tie them to the headboard. The adrenaline surging through me, giving me the strength and energy to pin you down and tie you up.

Satisfied that you are secure enough, I sit up and ask “Now that wasn’t so hard, now was it?” Getting ready to roll off, I can’t help but stare for a moment. It’s a strange life. Just a while ago I was in a prisoner transport vehicle, now I have a beautiful female tied up in bed with no one else around. Impure thoughts cross my mind involuntarily.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:58 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

Oh my god am I ever going to get out of this? I crawl on the bed after you yell at me, waiting for you to truss me up, on my side away from you. The smell of perfume wafts up from the covers. Nice house nice room nice probably expensive sheets and everything... and this is just such a contrast. You pull me to the side of the bed and force me onto my back to straddle me, but I hate feeling so vulnerable!

I let you get one hand, but when I see your about to tie BOTH of them I fight back, trying to sit up and move you off me. The guns away... I can do this! this just isnt fair!

'No! please you only need one hand please dont tie both of them!!" I fight, "please! not both of them!!" I know its causing you painbut Idont care, the panick of being completely vulnerable overtakes me. Please god not both of my hands! The more I fight the more pissed off you get, using your anger to get my hands under control. Angry frustrated scared tears start down my face, messing up my makeup, until you get me under cotnroland pin them down above my head.

your body so heavy on me, the smell of your manliness and sweat so close makes me realise just what kind of trouble I could have been ion hady ou bee nany other kind of criminal. I start trembling.. No! You dont seem that way, having treated me reasonably so far. Biting my lip I let you finish tying me up. You stare at me for a while, and I ignore the last retort, too busy crying.

"I hope your a man of your word.I just want to go home. I wont tell anyone anything I promose.... "

You slide off me in exhaustion leaving us in silence.

My hands are well an truly trussed together above my head to the head board as I try them... I roll over away from you, biting my lip, hoping that we both fall sleep so that this nightmare can end.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-22-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #20
Green Hunter

I am truly surprised by your crying. Up to this point you’ve been strong willed, only showing fear at the beginning and when I slapped you. Since being in this house, you seemed to have gotten your emotions in check. I can’t help it, but your vulnerability has a strange effect on me. I get a strange rush out of seeing tears run down your face, streaking your make up.

I choose to not even respond to your comments, sensing that you want me to keep reassuring you that I am a man of my word. I have no patience for such desperation. In fact, if it weren’t for my heavy eyes, I may even get angry. I roll off of you and hearing you pull at your restraints I am satisfied that you won’t be going anywhere. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I can feel sleep overtake me, your sniffling the only sound I hear as I fade out.

I wake up startled. I feel a throbbing in my arm and realize I must have rolled over on my wound. Looking outside it is light out and I can’t figure out what time it is. I feel disoriented and my thoughts are foggy. I look over at the clock on the bedside table and it reads 10:14 am. I slept through the entire night. I can’t remember the last time I slept that long. I guess my body really needed the rest after what I’ve put it through the last couple of days. I look over at you and see that you are still sound asleep. I wonder if you’ve been asleep this whole time or not. I can’t imagine you are comfortable with your hands tied above your head like that, but I don’t really care about that at the moment.

Getting out of bed I head downstairs and turn on the TV. The local news is talking about my escape and my mug shot is being shown to all. I need to be careful, I am not sure if it’s safe for me to be out in public, even if I was wearing a disguise. I also need to think about what I am going to do with you. I remind myself that I have you in bed, tied up. Climbing the stairs I feel the constant throbbing in my arm increase. You said I need to go to a doctor, but that is obviously not going to happen.

I stand next to the bed, hovering over you. You look so peaceful and angelic as you sleep. Your face is covered with smeared makeup, but I don’t care. In fact, it kind of excites me. I stare at your every feature while you sleep. Your lips, your breasts, your stomach, your thighs, and your ass. You are a gorgeous woman. I grimace at the pain in my arm again and decide it is time to wake you up. I place my hand on your shoulder and gently shake you. “Annika, wake up. We need to talk.”

You are startled yourself when you open your eyes. I notice you pulling on the ropes but I don’t intend to untie you just yet. “Hey it’s morning. Look, I know I said I would let you go, but I’m afraid I can’t do that just yet. You see I can’t go to a doctor, so I am going to need you to agree to figure out a way to fix up my arm like they would at a hospital. We can get you the antibiotics or whatever else you need. I need you to agree to this before I untie you.” Your face says it all. You look angry, scared, frustrated and probably a few other emotions. Before you can say anything, giving me another lame excuse I continue, “Hey our original deal was that you’d fix me up and then I’d let you go. You didn’t do that, so live up to your end of the bargain, ok? If you refuse to do that, well……” I pause and gaze lustfully up and down at your body much like I did while you were sleeping. My eyes are narrowed, my mood darkened and my words more focused “……I may have to think of another way you can be useful to me.”