Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Everybody Loves Raymond … Ray & Debra’s Lesson!

Everybody Loves Raymond … Ray & Debra’s Lesson!

Raymond Albert Barone is a sportswriter for Newsday. He lives in Lynbrook, Long Island with his wife, Debra Louise Whalen Barone, and their children Geoffrey, Michael and Alexandra "Ally “ Other members of his family, who live across the street, include his brother Robert, and his parents Frank and Marie.

Robert Charles Barone, Ray's brother, is a Lieutenant in the New York City Police Department where he has been an Officer for 27 years, He is often jealous of the attention that his brother Ray receives from their mother. Robert’s height, appearance and demeanor are the source of much humor by Ray, so Robert and Ray are frequently seen fighting like children and picking on each other, Robert, is also very insecure and resentful about Ray being the favorite son of both of their parents, everyone knows Robert resents Ray but have no idea just how deep seeded his hatred is of his little brother.

Robert hates the fact that everything Ray touches seems to turn to gold; Ray is the favorite son, who has the fancy high paying job, the big nice house and has a beautiful wife, while Robert has nothing, that’s the way Robert sees it anyways, well one day Robert says to himself enough is enough and decides that he is going to teach his little brother Ray and his pretty little wife Debra a lesson that life isn’t always so peachy and sweet, that very bad things can happen to people like them that seem to have it all.

Robert knew from his years with the NYPD that the most dramatic trauma a couple could suffer was a home invasion, not only did it rob them of their monetary assets, it robbed them of something worth a whole lot more, their feeling of security, the home was a person’s refuge from the outside world, their safe haven, when you robbed them of that feeling of their home being their sanctuary they never felt safe again. But Robert wanted to rob his little brother and his sweet little wife of more than just their feeling of security, he wanted to rob them of their pride and dignity, for that is what Robert felt Raymond had robbed him of, the pride and dignity owed him for being the first born in their Italian-American family, and there was nothing more demoralizing and degrading for a man than to have to helplessly watch his wife being sadistically raped in front of him and nothing more humiliating and degrading for the wife.

Every big city police department has officers that are on the take, officers who were as big of a criminal or more so then the ones they put behind bars, Robert knew of such a man but the code of silence is real in a police department and no one ever crossed the thin blue line. The man’s name was Troy, a big black man that joined the department the same time Robert had, Robert knew that Troy worked with a gang of street thugs who committed after-hours breaking and entering of business in his sector under the protection of Troy who took a cut of the earnings.

Robert contacted Troy asking him to meet him for a beer, the two of them sat at a corner table where they could talk without being overheard. Robert explained to Troy about the situation with his brother Raymond, and telling him what he wanted done to Raymond and Debra, Robert told Troy the house was loaded with expensive electronics and other valuables such as Debra’s jewelry and that Ray had a fat bank account and that he was welcome to take it all.

“Let me make sure I understand you right Robert, the only cut you want out of this job is video tape of me and my boys raping your brother’s wife? And then before we finish the job and leave you will come over and be taken hostage and forced to bust open your sister-in-law’s ass?” … “That’s right bro, I will give you a call when the time is right for me to guarantee that we will not be interrupted … here is a picture of my brother and Debra” and Robert handed Troy a picture he had taken of Ray and Debra together, one where Debra was wearing a sexy black sleeveless dress, black nylons and heels, Troy takes a look at the picture and smiles, “She sure is a pretty little piece partner, it’s going to be a pleasure doing business with you” and he shakes Robert’s hand and gets up to leave, “I’ll give you a call Troy”.

For the first time that Robert could remember lady luck smiled perfectly on him when Frank and Marie Barone, his parents were called away out of town to be with Marie’s sister who was confined to bed rest after an automobile accident and needed them to care for her till she was back on her feet, and the up coming weekend was Raymond and Debra’s wedding anniversary, what could be more perfect than to have his parents out of town and out of the way so there would be no chance of them going across the street and stumbling upon a rape robbery in progress, and to have Debra raped in front of Raymond on their wedding anniversary, the time is now Robert said to himself, he would offer to take their 3 kids for the weekend so that Raymond and Debra could have some alone time for their anniversary.

Friday Morning …

“Come on kids that’s get in the care, the zoo well be opening by the time we get there” Robert said to Ray and Debra’s 3 children as he ushered them out the door for the weekend, “Thanks a lot Robert this is really sweet of you to take the kids for the weekend like this for Ray and I, we appreciate what you’re doing for us” Debra told her brother-in-law “No need to thank me Deb, you and Raymond deserve it, and I’m more than happy to help” he says as he walks away with a big shit eating grin, he had already called Troy before getting the kids and all systems were a go.

Friday Evening …

Troy and his team of 3 other black men were parked a few houses down in their van, they waited till they seen the downstairs lights go out and the upstairs bedroom light come on, Robert had provided Troy with a layout of the house so the 4 men grabbed their equipment and headed for the backdoor of the home where it was easy for the professional thieves to jimmy the lock and enter the home, and they all put nylon stockings with eye holes and a mouth hole cut in them over their heads, and with the camcorder recording the 4 men crept up the stairs as quietly as they could, heading for Raymond and Debra’s bedroom.

Raymond and Debra didn’t even see the 4 black men as they entered their bedroom; Debra was laying in the middle of the bed, eyes closed, with her sexy legs curled back and her sexy black nighty pulled up around her waist, with Raymond on his knees bent over with his face in Debra’s crotch greedily lapping away at her sweet little honey hole as Debra moans, “Oh Ray! Oh Ray!” Then Troy says, “Oh Ray can I have some too” both Raymond and Debra are so startled they nearly jump out of their skins, Debra screaming as Ray turns saying, “What the Fu…” but Troy shoves a gun in Ray’s face asking him, “You want to be a hero whit boy?” … “Please, no reason to hurt us, I have money, you can take anything you want and go” … “Get your cracker ass up boy!” Troy says waving his gun at Ray.

Ray’s hands are bound behind his back and his ankles bound together with zip lock plastic ties, a wingback-dressing chair that was in the corner was moved beside the bed and Ray was sat down in it, Debra had curled up into the fetal position up against the headboard drawing the covers up to her shoulders shaking and crying.

One thing Robert had stressed to Troy that he wanted was for the couple to be humiliated, Robert & Troy both being lawmen knew that the more humiliation involved in a rape the least likely it was to be reported, and the humiliation started with Debra, as Troy yanked the covers off of her and ordered her to stand up in her bed.

Debra pleads, “Please why don’t you just take our money and go … Pleaseee!” … “Let me make one thing clear to you white folks” Troy said, “When I give either of you a directive you are to obey it without hesitation or someone is going to get hurt, do you understand?” and Troy looks down at Ray, as he stands by the chair he is in “Yes” Ray says begrudgingly, “That’s yes Boss” Troy corrects Ray, but Ray just looks at him, so Troy backhands him cracking his lip, “Now Ray” … “Yes … Boss” then he looks at Debra, “How about you white meat, you understand?” and Debra softly sobs, “Yes Boss” … “Then stand like I told you”

Debra stood in the center of her bed in her black nighty trembling and crying, “Lose the nighty Whity” Troy commands, “Pleaseee Boss” she pleads, Troy still standing by Ray backhands him again, and when he raise his hand to whack Ray yet again Debra slides the straps off of her shoulders and lets the nighty slide down her sexy body around her ankles on the bed.

“Oh look at how she trimmed up her bush Ha! Ha! Ha! Isn’t that sweet” Troy says, then tells his teammate with the camcorder to zoom in on it. Debra as an anniversary surprise for her husband had neatly trimmed her pubic hair into a little heart shaped patch, and the man with the camcorder zooming in on Debra’s snatch slowly moved the camcorder up her body to her face to capture this moment of humiliation for Robert.

“Now I want you to start jumping up and down on the bed like it was a trampoline as high as you can go so we can all see your stuff jiggle and wiggle” and Debra knew she had to do it without hesitation or these thugs were going to beat her husband to a pulp, so she started jumping “Higher Bitch! Higher!” one of the men yelled out followed by another, and pressed by them Debra was gaining momentum with every bounce, her hair was a flying, her tears were falling, her boobs a bouncing and her buns a jiggling as she jumped up and down on her bed to the catcalls and the taunting of the black invaders.

When Troy seen that Debra was exhausted he told her, “Okay enough, get down here and set in your husbands lap” and Debra got down and curled up in the fetal position in Ray’s lap sobbing in humiliation, “It’s going to be Okay baby, everything’s going to be ok, I love you” Ray said to his wife trying to comfort her as she trembled in his lap, crying.

But Debra seen things weren’t going to be Okay as Troy started taking off his clothes, and soon was standing there beside the chair naked, “Pleaseee don’t rape me Boss Boohoo-Boohoo, this is our anniversary night Oh Pleaseee Boss don’t rape me” but ignoring her tearful pleas Troy ask Debra, “Is Ray’s cock that big anniversary girl?” and Debra started crying uncontrollably, looking at Ray and then at Troy’s big black fat cock that had to be 12 inches long, “Answer me you honky hoe!” Troy demands raising his balled up fist to strike Ray, “No Boss Noo! It’s not Boohoo, it’s not as big as yours” and although it was true you can bet it cut deep into Ray’s Italian pride to hear his wife say it.

“Ray” Troy says, “I want you to give me permission to fuck your wife” But Ray could not swallow his pride enough to give this big black man the green light to fuck the woman he loved, “Please Boss pleaseee! I can give you a lot of money to keep this from happing, from my office in the basement I can make a money transfer to any account you want from my computer, pleaseee!” but Troy was not the kind of man to say something twice, and he pulled Debra up out of Ray’s lap by the hair of her head, bent her over and stuffed her little head between his thighs, grabbing a hold of her arms just above the elbows drawing them up toward him until Debra was up on her tip toes, and the two team members that weren’t operating the camcorder drew their belts from their pants and each standing to one side of Debra began to whip her ass, and as they beat her butt a bright red little Debra was screaming “Raaaay! Raaaaay! I can’t take it Raaaay AAAA!! I can’t take no more!” and with tears streaming down his face Ray relented saying, “Okay Boss Okay you may have your way with my wife” but Troy did not call off Debra’s beating, instead he told Ray, “That ain’t no longer going to be good enough white boy, now I want you to beg me to fuck her, I want you to say, please blackball this Bitch of mine Boss!”

Ray could no longer stand to hear his wife’s screams of agony so with tears streaming down his face he begs, “Pleaseee blackball this Bitch of mine Boss Boohoo!” Troy calls off his boys and sets Debra down on the arm of Ray’s chair, then has her lay down across Ray’s lap so that the back of her neck is resting on the other arm of the chair, Troy curls Debra’s legs back, placing one leg on Ray’s shoulder and around his neck, and one of his men holds her other one back spreading her wide, Troy takes his big black foot long cock in his hand and smacks the belly of his bone against Debra’s heart shaped bush, before snuggling it between her pussy lips telling Ray, “At least you got her good and wet for me white boy Ha! Ha! Ha!” just before slamming himself all the was inside of her making her scream in pain as she was stretched wider than she’d ever been stretched before, and a grin of black pride crossed Troy’s lips knowing he was the first black man to ever feel the tight wrapping of this high breed white woman’s pussy around his rod.

Troy started slamming himself in and out of Debra, rocking Ray’s chair like it was in an earthquake, and Ray closed his eyes trying to shut off from his mind what was happing but he couldn’t shut out the sounds of his wife’s moaning and squealing like a bunny rabbit caught in the clutches of a hungry wolf as her pussy was being stretched to it it’s limits, but Debra’s moaning was soon muffled by a teammate who shoved a dick in her mouth as she lay there eyes close and crying, and Ray hearing the sudden muffled sound of his wife opened his eyes to the horror of her getting drilled at both ends by two big black cocks, and those big black grins grinning down at him gloatingly, and Troy was twisting one of Debra’s nipples like it was washcloth he was trying to wring out while the man face fucking Debra twisted the other, and one can only imagine Debra’s horror when both of her black Boss’s busted balls in her at the same time, filling her up at both ends, and then she exploded involuntarily around Troy’s cock in a big orgasm of her own as her throat and vaginal muscles squeezed every drop out of their balls before they deflated and were pulled from her.

As Debra lay in Ray’s lap sobbing and feeling dirty Troy told Ray, “Now I want you to spit in her face and tell her what a little slut she is Ray” … “What!” Ray asks wide eyed looking at Troy, and Troy looking at his men said “Belts Gentlemen” then Ray quickly spit in Debra’s face saying “Little Slut!” … “You can berate her better than that Ray, after all the little whore loved it, coming all over my big black dick on your special night” and Ray looks down at his wife in his lap, “You should be ashamed of yourself you sleazy cut! Have you no shame slut? You dirty piece of trash!” And again ray spits in his wife’s face, and Ray sounded so convincing poor little Debra couldn’t help but feel he felt just what he was saying, and his words cut her like a knife and she covered her face with her trembling little hands in shame sobbing, “I’m sorry Raaaay Boohoo-Boohoo I’m sorry, I love you Boohoo!”

Troy just snickered at Debra’s obvious shame as he reached down and grabbed her by both breasts yanking her up out of Ray’s lap by them, and that big strong black man was holding that poor little white woman up in the air by her tits, face to face with himself, her feet off the floor, shaking her like a rag doll by her tender tits, causing poor little Debra more pain than she had ever felt, as he scolded her as if she were a misbehaving child, “You are a shameless slut! Now all my boys are going to fuck you like the Po’ whit trash that you are you fucking little tramp!” and he threw Debra down in her bed, telling his team of thugs to, “Have at her boys!”

The camcorder was setup on a tripod at an angle too not only capture the black thugs sexually devouring Debra like she was fresh meat and they a hungry pack of wolves, but to also capture Ray’s expressions as he sat tied in the chair at the bedside watching it unfold before his every eyes. One by one they took turns at making the little lady of the house squeal, begging them not to cum inside of her as they filled her up with their seed, and then two at a time in various positions with her on top or doing it doggy style, biting her breast and smacking her ass. After awhile of this Troy told his band of thugs, “Take the Bitch downstairs and fuck her, Ray and I need to have a chat”

So after Debra was drug downstairs Troy sat on the edge of the bed in front of Ray, saying to him, “Now Ray I want you to give me the information I need to access your account so I can transfer your cash to another account from that computer you have in your basement office” … “Why should I after everything you have done to my wife Boss?” … “Because if you don’t my boys and I will systematically rape her in the ass, something we haven’t subjected her to so far, I’m sure that little high breed Bitch of yours has never had it in the ass before” and Troy could tell by Ray’s expression he was right, “and you have my word Ray that me and my boys wont plug her mud hole if the information you give me is correct, but if you refuse we will all rip her a new asshole and when we’re done I’ll pop a cap in her brain pan” Ray knew with the money he earned that the monetary lose would not destroy him although it would set him back for awhile, and his insurance would cover anything stolen from the house so he took Troy at his word and gave him the information needed.

Troy walked downstairs leaving Ray tied and setting in the chair, when he got downstairs he seen that two of his men had made a sandwich out of Mrs. Barone, on the sofa double fucking her as she sucked the dick of the third man as he stood behind the sofa, as he came up from their rear he seen that both men had their cocks in her pussy, and he laughed, “You boys are going to stretch that white cunt permanently, her poor ole hubby will never have a tight night again, Ha! Ha! Ha!” at about that time the man standing behind the sofa with his cock in Debra’s mouth crammed it all the way down her throat as he started to cum, “Ohhhh!!! Eat it Bitch! Swallow it Alllll!!!!” and Debra was near a state of shock, her pussy had been ripped slightly from the abuse it was taking and she was looking at Troy with pure desperation in her big brown eyes squealing, “Help me Boss! Help me!” but Troy just laughed as her saying, “Now you know what the center of an Oreo Cookie feels like don’t ya Bitch! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

After the two men both fired off their big black canons inside of Mrs. Barone the one on top got up and the one on the bottom shoved her off of himself into the floor like discarded trash, “Time to get some work done gentlemen” Troy said, “You two get the van and back it into the garage and start loading up all the valuables, and you follow me with the camcorder” then he looked down in the floor at Debra saying, “Get up Bitch, we have business to attend to in the basement” Debra slowly got up to her feet and started walking to the basement, her little pussy hurting her so bad all she could do was take baby steps, as blood and semen ran down the insides of her thighs .

Once they were in the basement, Troy mixing business with pleasure made Debra get up on the computer deck laying on her back with her head hanging down off the front of the desktop, then he stood over top of her with her head between his legs, “Now take your hands and pull my cheeks apart and tong fuck my asshole slut!” Troy demanded of Debra, “Pleaseee Boss! Pleaseee! Pleaseee Nooo! Don’t make me do it Boss pleaseeee!” … “Do it Bitch! Do it now! Or I’ll break the promise I made to your husband upstairs and rape you in the ass and have my boys do the same!”

Well Troy just grinned when without future protest from Debra he felt the wetness of her tear soaked cheeks against his butt cheeks as she stuck her pretty face in the crack of his sweaty ass, then felt her warm wet soft tong sliding up inside of his shit hole, and her warm breath from her flaring nostrils blowing up the crack of his ass, “That’s it slut get it as far up there as you can and clean me out” and Troy was clamping the hairy pucker ring of his ass around her tong in pleasure as Debra tong fucked his stinking black butt hole, while at the same time emptying her and Ray’s bank account in to one he had made out in the name of a deceased person that would be closed once he drawn the money out.

After the transfer was complete, Troy stood there towering over his helpless white victim, the feeling of such power to stand so dominate over this high breed white lady in such a humiliating manner filled him with a feeling of pride and superiority, but for poor little Debra just the opposite was true, she had never felt so cheap, used and insignificant in her life as she did laying there bawling like a baby with her face in the crack of this black man’s butt and her tong up his asshole, and Troy striving to let Debra know just how much power he held over her was slapping her breast and pinching her nipples as he twisted her tit round and round till they were bright red, yelling, Get that tong deeper Bitch! Deeper!” but Debra was giving him all the tong she had, finally ready to pop his cork Troy stepped back off of Debra’s face only to ram his cock down her throat and force feed her his slimy semen.

Troy had Debra in the bathroom off of Ray and Debra’s bedroom making her shower awaiting the grand entrance of Robert on the crime scene, the other 3 men were around Ray as Robert came through the door of the bedroom with his serves revolver pointed at the 3 thugs around his brother saying, “Police freeze right where you are!” as Robert held the 3 at gunpoint Troy came out of the bathroom with Debra in front of him, his arm hooked around her neck and his gun to Debra’s head saying, “Drop the gun pig or I will blow this Bitches brains all over the bedroom wall”

Robert turns and tries to looked surprised to see his sister-in-law naked, “Deb are you ok, did they hurt you?” he asks as he tosses his pistol to the floor and one of Troy’s men picks it up, “I’m ok Robert, pleaseee don’t do anything to anger them Boohoo” … “Walk over and take the cops clothes off of him Bitch” Troy orders Debra releasing his hold on her, “Please Boss he’s my brother-in-law Boohoo please don’t make me do this” … “Did I ask you who he was Bitch?” … “No Boss I’m sorry” … “Now get your ass over there and do as I told you”

It was all Robert could to keep from smirking as he watched his sexy sister-in-law slowly walking naked over to him with tears streaming down her pretty face, shivering in shame, her luscious little body still wet from her shower. Robert’s cock couldn’t help but to stiffen and grow in his pants as Debra’s trembling fingers unbuttoned his shirt and slide it off of his hairy body. At 6 foot 9 inches tall and well over 300 pounds Robert was a giant of a man and Debra suddenly felt very, very small in her brother-in-law’s presents.

“Now the pants Bitch! Hurry up we ain’t got all night!” Troy snapped, “You animal don’t you understand she is my brother’s wife, this is wrong!” Robert said trying to play as if he was disgusted with what was taking place as Debra tugged his pants down to his knees then ankles, “Who do you think you’re fooling pig? You either have a gun in your boxers or your damn happy to see your sister-in-law” and all of Troy’s men started laughing. “Get them boxers off Bitch! I’m getting tired of you stalling! Maybe you need the belt put to you again!”

As Debra pulled Robert’s boxers down she nearly fainted at the sight of his monstrous cock, it was humongous, 13 inches long maybe more, even Troy was impressed “Damn that white boy is hung!” he says, “Get Ray up out of that chair so his brother can have a seat” Troy tells his men, they grab Ray under his armpits and toss him on his bed, then Troy orders Debra, “Take long dong silver’s cock in your hand and lead him over to the chair Slut” and Robert nearly exploded right there feeling his sister-in-laws warm trembling hand gently take hold of his throbbing cock and lead him over to the chair.

Once seated in the chair Robert’s arms were drawn back behind the chair as far as they could reach and tied together at the wrist, and his ankles tied to the front legs of the chair, then Troy looked into Debra’s eyes with a look of pure evil and said, “Take a good look at your brother-in-law’s cock cunt because it’s going up your fucking ass!” Debra’s jaw dropped in disbelief of what she had just heard, and out of desperation to keep it from happing dropped to the floor on her knees in front of Troy bending over and began kissing his feet begging him, “Pleaseee Boss Pleaseee I can’t take that it would split me pleaseee Boss I’m begging you, you have taken all we have pleaseee I’ll do anything just not that, pleaseee Boss pleaseee!”

“Gentlemen” Troy said looking at his men, and two of them stepped forward grabbing Debra under her arms and stood her up in front of Troy, and Debra was desperately struggling and kicking trying to get away, so Troy balled up his fist and punched her in the stomach knocking the breath from her ending her struggle, now she hung limp as they held her up, “You Bastard!” Ray yelled, “You promised me! You promised!” and Troy with a callous grin said to Ray, “I promised that me or my boys wouldn’t rape your little wife in the ass! Not that someone like your brother here wouldn’t Ha! Ha! Ha!” and Robert trying to do is best acting performance chimed in, “You can’t do this to her man! You can’t! You just can’t!” he said as the men position her overtop of his lap lowering her down till the virgin rubbery ring of her anus was pressed to the helmet shaped head of his cock.

Poor little Debra could do nothing as they started jamming her down on Robert’s cock, her face contorting in agony as she felt his monstrous tool ripping the silken walls of her rectum, popping her rubbery ring as they drove her down until she was fully impaled on his pole, then as one man tied Debra’s ankles to the front legs of the chair another man started wrapping a rope around the chair and it’s occupants, right under Debra’s breast, making it so neither Robert or Debra could hardly move, and Robert was throwing a temper tantrum pulling at his restraints like he was trying to get loose, saying, “If I could get my hands on you monsters!” but all he was really doing was working his cock around in Debra’s ravaged rear end so that his sister-in-law could feel the power of his pole, “AAAAAA” Debra finally screamed out in agony as she regained her breath, “Roberttttt! Stoooop! You’re killingggg meeeee! AAAAA!!!”

Unable to hold back any longer Robert’s cock swelled and started pumping it’s heavy load up Debra’s rectum, his powerful pole felt like a power washer blasting her bowels causing her great pain, and she was trying to lift herself off of his cock to no avail, they had nailed her tightly to him and there was no getting it out of her ass, even after his cock deflated it was so long it stayed stuck in her anus, and poor little Debra hung her head in agony and despair.

Ray unable to watch anymore rolled over turning his back to Robert and Debra, and so Robert mouthed a silent thank you to Troy and a wink, “Well it’s been fun folks but time for me and my boys to get going and let you all do some family bonding Ha! Ha! Ha!” and as Troy and his men exited the bedroom and walked down the stairs Troy could her Debra’s desperate plea; “Please don’t leave us like this Boss! Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee!” then Debra’s eyes got wide as she felt Robert’s cock starting to stiffen once more and working it’s way back up her anal canal as it grew and grew, “Robert pleaseee don’t let it AAA pleaseee Robert!” and with a snicker on his face he says. “I’m trying to control it Deb but your muscles keep squeezing it AAHHH!!”

After unloading another wade up his sister-in-law’s ripped burning asshole Robert explained that the kids were asleep across the street, and that when he seen the lights still on he had come over to let Ray know their Father and Mother would be home by 8am, so it would be after 8am before any chance of help arrived, and Debra looked at the clock on the nightstand, 4:15 am, and she just shook her head in total despair as she felt Robert’s cock once again growing inside of her.

Debra and Ray were both to demoralized and humiliated to report the assault, what happened to them that night Raymond and Debra would never be able to forget, and every time Debra would see Robert a chill would run through her remembering how his big cock blasted her bowels that horrible night.

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1228128088
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EBLR. 1.jpg (50.8 KB, 734 views)
File Type: jpg EBLR 3.jpg (74.6 KB, 726 views)
File Type: jpg EBLR 4.jpg (51.8 KB, 723 views)

Last edited by jwham; 12-01-2008 at 05:45 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Ok, so the same fucking Idiot is posting al these stories. Thanks but first off this section is for videos, not text stories. So show some respect for ths board and it's rules and post your content in an appropriate place.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snarkopo, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt & assume you are just having a very bad start to your new year, or maybe a just little to much New Years cheer, but this is not the “Video” section, this is the “Rape Stories” section of the board … Happy New Years to you!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote