Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #1
roper527

roper527 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to roper527 Send a message via Yahoo to roper527
Default Mind Control

I have heard about some hypnosis tapes done by someone named Ragnarok. I have partial copies of a couple of them, but I would like to get the whole thing. Has any one else heard about them and know where I can get them? I got the partial ones off a web site, but don't remember where.
roper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know those tapes are utter crap right? They have all the power of sacrificing chickens in Voodoo rituals...that's none
Old 08-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont believe hypnosis is real - its all a bunch of baloney me reckons !!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
roper527

roper527 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to roper527 Send a message via Yahoo to roper527

I tend to think so too, but my wife was hypnotised to relieve her of back pain and it did help.
roper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:52 AM   #5
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hypnosis is real, I once hypnotized someone to throw their hat off, then pick it up and go about their day. It was a very specific action, and they followed it to the letter. I did not specifically tell them to do exactly that, but that was the goal I had in mind when I implanted the message. There is no way they were faking it simply to make me think I succeeded.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am certified as a clinical hypnotist. I am licensed to practice in 48 states and 17 countries.

For the record, all hypnosis is self hypnosis. You can't make anyone do or say anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't normally do or say. However, if you think about silly things you said or did when you were young, pledging to sorority or fraternity or even playing with your children. Then you will do those things.

During hypnosis, the subject is completely aware of everything going on around them, they just choose not to acknowledge it.

That's all that hypnosis is, concentration and relaxation. Have you ever read a book and blocked out outside noise and distractions? Have you ever driven from point A to point B and not remembered landmarks or if you stopped at a traffic light? If so, then you have been hypnotized.

Post hypnotic suggestions do work for up to 2 days if you have a very suggestible subject.

Hypnosis does work. I have hypnotized women to have pain free births, people who have chronic pain, migraines, professional athletes for sports skill improvement, children for ADD.

I had 39 referring psychiatrists and psychologists and worked chair side with them. I have worked with people with multiple personalities and other problems stemming from abuse.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #7
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've recently had the pleasure of watching the series "mind control". The hypnotist quickly and effectively uses blank paper instead of money, and gets people to hand him their wallet.

How?

Step 1; displace the subject in their own mind. If they're thinking about someplace other than where they are, they are more suggestive.

step 2; gain their willingness to obey/assist. It's well proven that once a person is used to helping or obeying, they comply far more readily. When substitute teaching, nothing helps the day go smoother than a quick game of simon says!

step 3; distract them and implant a message. The hypnotist in "mind control" uses "oh, just take it, it's okay to take it" during his distracting conversation when he's trying to get a vendor to accept blank paper. (but not in the context of taking money, of course)

and step 5, distract again and reinforce.

It's a lovely program, although it willingly admits that the technique is far from 100% successful. I'd wager 10-20%.

Car salesmen often use a similar technique. In the lovely book "coercion" the author tells how, when test-driving, the phrase "imagine yourself behind the wheel of this car" is used to make a buyer more succeptible to purchase. The idea of imagining yourself driving the car not only makes it seem more like what is going to happen, but also removes your conscious mind to another place and time, letting your conscious "guard" down.

As I've stated here many times, we are great and wonderful and fascinating animals.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroastro
Wow, hypnosis looked like a big lie until now...
Can you tell us a little more like how do you hypnotize patients, what do you expect from that therapy, what does they expect from that therapy or how/why people decide to see a clinical hypnotist.
There are many ways to hypnotize a person, but I typically use progressive relaxation.

When working with adult survivors of abuse (ASOA), it is imperative to gain their trust and establish rapport with them. Hypnosis can help support clients emotionally during a troubling time and provide a safe place emotionally for them.

Using hypnosis, we can reduce the time in therapy, help victims to recover memories, improve their self esteem and promote a sense of well being.

My clients were referred to me by their mental health professional. But, you can see a clinical hypnotist for weight loss, smoking cessation, improve all kinds of skills, improve self-esteem, promote healing, control pain, reduce stress and headaches.

If you have a specific question, please feel free to pm me.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Jasmines got super powers! cool, can people use hyponosis for evil dastadly deeds!? u know what im getting at
Old 08-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

LOL DarkMan. I only use my superpowers for good.

and no, you really can't use hypnosis for bad stuff unless the subject is willing to go along with it when they are in a normal waking state.

That, being said, if I am close enough with my client that I can convince the client that they are in their own bedroom getting ready for bed. I can get them to remove their clothing.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

actually - i would like to backtrack ......there are three things that would definitely hypnotise me...TITS, PUSSY AND ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:38 AM   #12
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee

www.warpmymind.com

Man, there's some crazy freaks out there... I'd be one of them, too, if I thought it'd work :P
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
jarlaxle

jarlaxle has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper527 View Post
I have heard about some hypnosis tapes done by someone named Ragnarok. I have partial copies of a couple of them, but I would like to get the whole thing. Has any one else heard about them and know where I can get them? I got the partial ones off a web site, but don't remember where.
If you post a few screens ill prolly know. Im into that fetish.
jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #14
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

What about that guy in Moldova who was using hypnosis to rob banks?
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #15
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
What about that guy in Moldova who was using hypnosis to rob banks?
I read the news articles about the bank robberies. Could it possibly be done? Yes, but only with about 10% of the population.

Since you will not behave contrary to your morals when under hypnosis, the hypnotist would have to convince the teller that he/she was doing something that they were supposed to do. This could be achieved by convincing the teller that the check for $5 really said $5,000. For this to really work, the tell would have to be highly suggestible. One of those people that you could say, "You don't look like you feel well today," and the person would become ill within an hour based solely on what they were told.

The article said that police were afraid the robber would destroy himself with hypnosis. It is possible but not probable.

There have been cases where tribal witch doctors simply pronounce someone as guilty of a crime and sentence them to death and the person dies. This could be considered hypnosis, but again, it's very rare to have this kind of rapport someone. You have to believe that the witch doctor can kill you by a pronouncement. Then, the brain makes it happen.

Everyone is hypnotized every day of their life. If you have been involved in something and not paid attention to your surroundings such as blocking out outside noise or driving from point A to point B and not remember landmarks or if you stopped at a light, then you have been hypnotized.

Hypnosis is simply concentration and relaxation. Most people hypnotised by a professional leave never feeling that they were hypnotized.

As far as hypnosis being real, I have seen many things using hypnosis that would amaze you.

I worked with cancer patients to control their nausea. I did hypnosis for women during childbirth.

Keep in mind that not all people who can hypnotize are trained or are ethical. Knowing how to do it doesn't mean you know the right way to give suggestions and a person can be harmed by improper suggestions.

Sorry, more than you wanted to know!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:20 AM   #16
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if you don't believe in hypnosis...it don't work
have to have predisposition to it for it to manifest
itself
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #17
powerrapist

powerrapist has initial reputation

There have been cases were women have complained of having sex with a stranger and the stranger has just touched them and said something. I would have to dig it out of one of my hypnosis books. Cos essentially your trying to distract the conscious (touching someone) so your hypnotic suggestions can go to subconscious. You would have to be skilled with it and you would run the risk of some women thinking you were assaulting her. I wouldnt recommend it. Though as Jasmine says you can alter her reality with it, so if you can take her into a deep enough trance (you'd need skill and it wouldnt be deep on her first trance) you could make her believe she is in her bedroom and that your her boyfriend, so she would do what she would normally do with her boyfriend. That wouldnt be easy to do and if she trusted you that much why arent you doing her anyway?
powerrapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
jarlaxle

jarlaxle has initial reputation

that would be an interesting video to see.
jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #19
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hypnosis can be used for a lot of good things. I used it to quit smoking and I know someone that used it to drop quite a bit of weight.

As for the others, like Jasmine said....
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #20
mondaymonday

mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)

I was Hypnotised in college, we had a psychology professor who specialized in actual hypnosis, not stage hypnosis where you make out with a dummy but real stuff where he lulls you to sleep, tells you to relax and study for your finals, then wakes you up. It was very interesting, he got us to relax and then he got us to all fall asleep and we just woke up 30 minutes later like it was nothing. It really was quite amazing.
mondaymonday is offline   Reply With Quote