Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #21
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Eden in Tex-Ass?? Must be the DFW area huh? Well everyone does have opinions and we know what they smell like?....Hell even my own!

By the way there is a reason friends dont talk religion!
I rest my case. You even know the general area in Texas.

My inability to articulate through the written word is why I'm an engineer. Essentially, I wasn't talking about religion, I was talking about prejudice.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry to say we will always have prejudice with us long as there are people. But hey maybe one day?!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:40 AM   #23
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that it always starts with bad jokes and escalates to injury.
Since you quoted me as the source opf your rant, I presume this is directed towards me; The jokes and etc have NOTHING whatsoever to do with my comment. I hate Mormons and have for 35 years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Tell you what, I'll stop being prejudiced against mormons, and their belief that the lost tribe of israel settled in america, the garden of eden was located in missouri, their magic underwear, an their belief in magical golden plates found in upstate new york that can only be read by one man, when they stop being prejudiced against gays blacks and women.
I’m glad for you; you are far more flexible than I will ever be.
Quote:
Ignored prejudice doesn't go away. It festers like a rancid sore on the flesh of humanity. It must be confronted and every effort must be made to make the flesh whole and healthy. To ignore it makes you culpable in the inevitable results.
Unless, of course, it is an appropriate prejudice. Then the source of the prejudice must be wiped away like the Klingons on the ass of Humanity.
Quote:
Now, there will those that will forever claim irrefutable proof that the Mormons are killing cats. And, it’s just a short leap to rumors that they are promoting rat infestation in an effort to revive the black plague in order to promote their church.
And they also wear tin-foil hats. I don’t listen to them; ¿Why would you? (Me, I laugh at “those people”, but that’s just me.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
I would hope that an intelligent reader would see that it was the Madam’s own blind hatred of a stereotyped religion that lead to HER killing her own cat, for it is hate that kills, not religious beliefs.
The 13Ø-ish FANCHER-BAKER Party might argue the point…
Oh, no, wait, they can’t; The Mormons massacred them all at Mountain Meadows, Utah, 11 September, 1857. Damn…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:04 AM   #24
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Ain't it funny for Andering, for someone who is against facism you sound exactly like one.

Blind hatred of a whole group/ race/ religious group/ creed* is wrong, no matter what you believe your justtification to be.

Its funny, I read HRH's post and I read yours and I tell you what, the rant is not coming from the texan.

Appropriate prejudice, how many times through the centuries has that been used as an excuse for crimes against humanity
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:08 AM   #25
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Ain't it funny for Andering, for someone who is against facism you sound exactly like one.

Blind hatred of a whole group/ race/ religious group/ creed* is wrong, no matter what you believe your justtification to be.

Its funny, I read HRH's post and I read yours and I tell you what, the rant is not coming from the texan.

Appropriate prejudice, how many times through the centuries has that been used as an excuse for crimes against humanity
Very well said Pervipete, and just a quick History lession for Andering Reddson, about the persucution of the Mormons prior the the Mountain Meadows massacre of 1857, not to excuse it for the Mountain Meadows massacre was a terrible action by by a local Mormon militia and members of the Paiute Native American tribe

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, settled in what is now Utah in the summer of 1847. Utah was then legally part of Alta California, Mexico, and the Mormons had purposely left the United States as a result of severe persecution and mob violence that they had endured in several eastern states.

Included in these but not limited to were the 1838 Mormon War in Missouri, which resulted in the Extermination order being issued by Missouri governor Lilburn Boggs, it decreed that - The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State if necessary for the public peace. It was not formally rescinded until 1976.

Than there was the “Mormon War in Illinois” in October 1844. By the end of 1845 it became clear that no peace was possible between LDS church members and antagonized locals. Mormon leaders negotiated a truce so that the Latter Day Saints could prepare to abandon the city. The winter of 1845-46 saw the enormous preparations for the Mormon Exodus via the Mormon Trail.159 years later, on April 1, 2004, the Illinois House of Representatives unanimously passed a resolution of regret for the forced expulsion of the Mormons from Nauvoo in 1846.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 AM   #26
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
That’s just what was needed. Now, there will those that will forever claim irrefutable proof that the Mormons are killing cats. And, it’s just a short leap to rumors that they are promoting rat infestation in an effort to revive the black plague in order to promote their church.

Seriously, thank you for adding a bit of humor to the mix.

Now, that we have hammered this topic, does anyone want to have a go at those secretive Masons? They’re the former Knights Templar that are hiding their plans for world domination by cleverly raising funds for children’s hospitals.

How about the Jews? Well, we all "know" about them.

I’m afraid that subtly has never been one of my virtues.

With respect to absolutely all…

Freemasonry is not a religion but Freemasons believe in religion.

Freemasonry is not a secret society but a Society that has secrets.

I think you're all getting a bit fucking uptight here. Do I get pissed off if you have a go at me for shagging a couple of sheep now and again. Of course I don't and I believe that that Mormons and ANY other adherents of way out religious beliefs are quite capable of defending themselves. They've had a lot of fucking practice over the years.

Maggie sends her love, she hates cats.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #27
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dear Batffink,

I assumed that your original post was an effort to spark debate on a recent incident in Salt Lake City. I never imagined that you were actually slamming Mormons. I considered you to be above that.

One of the following posts raised my hackles.

You’ve had this prejudice for 35 years. I can’t help but wonder what occurred in your life that brought this about. I seriously doubt that it has anything to do with the Mountain Meadows Massacre in 1857.

When, due to religious prejudice and subsequent persecution, people that have been under constant attack, have had their loved ones raped and slaughtered, and their leaders killed by an ever present enemy, they sometimes over react with extreme and horrid brutality. Hell, if you want to talk about massacres, lets mention My Lai (1968). This was much more recent and brought about for very similar reasons. Why not hate the United States as well?

You are a very close and dear friend, but your religious intolerance is unacceptable and it is my duty as your friend and peer to point that out in the strongest of terms. Nothing good or even remotely acceptable can come of it. You have disappointed me to the very marrow of my existence.

I read your posts this morning and have given them thought all day long. On this Easter Sunday, this has been in the background of my mind. In the foremost, was the fact the my wife learned that one of her best friend’s mother was killed in the Moscow “Metro” by a religious zealot suicide bomber.

Religious prejudice continues to absolutely baffle me. I base this on the remote possibility that when I eventually get to the gates of heaven, I will be rejected because I’ve sent so many beef cattle to market and finally learn that the Hindus were on the right path after all. How can anyone be so sure of the correctness of their faith?

Please, I beseech you, reconsider your prejudice and let there be peace in your mind and soul.

With my respect old friend, with my respect,

HRH

I read that you shouldn't bath Maggie more than once a month and in any event, give her my love. Ever since I got emotionally attached to that female hybrid Bob-cat, I haven't been too fond of domestic cats either.

Last edited by HRH1948; 04-05-2010 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Correcting grammar errors...
Old 04-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #28
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Think what you like about Mormons but I figure you can only go so bad with a religion that teaches that a good way for a girl to keep her virginity until marriages is to take it up the ass. I thought it was a rumor until I started spending more time with my in-laws in Utah. I got told by some of my female Mormon friends there that mothers taught their daughters that anal was a good way for them to keep their virginity.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #29
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To HRH and anyone else who feels that they were insulted by my post.

I posted that photo simply because I thought it was funny and would get a few laughs. After all, who ever heard of gay Mormons before? I hadn't.

I don't hate Mormons, I've never had anything to do with them. They don't bother me and I don't bother them.

I don't hate anyone.

Now you can all go back to bickering among yourselves about how tolerant you all are and what a cunt batffink was for posting a bad taste joke.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #30
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Well, I thought the pic was funny Batfink....

What is they say, friends should never discuss religion and politics....but where's the fun in keeping to that.

Happy Easter one and all
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #31
HRH1948

Default Contagious Senility...

I too thought the original pic posted by Batffink was funny and took no offense.

It would seem that my senility is contagious. Both my wife and I read Redding’s post and somehow understood that it was Batffink’s. At the time, we were both in disbelief and stunned.

I am relieved but very embarrassed by my aggressive stupidity and honestly have become concerned regarding the possibility of early onset Alzheimer’s.

I extend my most sincere and relieved heart felt apologies to Batffink.

Again, with my respect,

HRH

Old 04-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #32
batffink
Privileged Member

Shit happens old mate. Forget it was ever discussed.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #33
batffink
Privileged Member

Thanks to you all, I now know more than I ever wanted to know about Mormons. Next time they come knocking on my front door I'll be looking at them through new eyes.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #34
HRH1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Shit happens old mate. Forget it was ever discussed.
My old friend, at the rate of my apparent mental deterioration, I will most likely forget. That would be most unfortunate. I would most regret forgetting my history of failure and making such a mistake again.

Last night, I heard Bob-White quail calling for covey in the late evening. I was grilling some steaks and thanking God for not being a Hindu, when I heard that old and almost forgotten sound. Somehow and most remarkably, some of these little genetic wonders managed to survive the fire ant invasion.

It seems that life will go on, regardless of what man does to stop it.

Russians have a problem with English "O"s and "A"s. They are somehow magically interchangeable. Arapaho is pronounced "Arapaha". I have corrected my lovely wife for years to no avail. When you eventually make it to Eden (Texas) try to keep a straight face when my wife calls you Boobie. It sounds so cute that I don't have the brass to correct her another time.

Thank you for accepting my apology in such a classic and gracious manner. I have grown to expect nothing less from the Scottish Sheep Shagger from Tasmania.

Thank you kind sir for your understanding!

At some point tomorrow, my wife will find this post and there will be hell to pay. Making up is such great fun! Life is good!

With my utmost respect,

HRH

Old 04-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #35
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
Very well said Pervipete, and just a quick History lession for Andering Reddson, about the persucution of the Mormons prior the the Mountain Meadows massacre of 1857…
And stop right there. Other things said here may or may not be true (and I am referring to the allegation that I’m be hypocritical to hate Mormons), but keep the fact factual. The so-called persecution was they would come to a town, invade it, piss off everyone in sight, then claim they were “persecuted” out of town. They also called it the “best planned wagon train ever” for a hundred years.

And to get some other facts straight; One of my own ancestors was on that wagon train. Take your truth shading and shove it up your ass. I may be hypocritical. But I do not believe so.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:11 AM   #36
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I think the idea of a Gay Mormon is funny! Anyways, to help out I wrote a letter to The Mormons apologizing.
Actually, it is… I doubt it could actually HAPPEN, but it does bring an amused smile to my face…
Old 09-12-2010, 04:22 AM   #37
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Think what you like about Mormons but I figure you can only go so bad with a religion that teaches that a good way for a girl to keep her virginity until marriages is to take it up the ass. I thought it was a rumor until I started spending more time with my in-laws in Utah. I got told by some of my female Mormon friends there that mothers taught their daughters that anal was a good way for them to keep their virginity.
Damn, my mom never taught me that. Are you sure those are Mormon teachings?

I have lots of Mormon family members and they are ok. My biggest problem with the Mormon religion is the teaching that women are not spiritually equal to men. But that goes for many Baptists and Muslims also.

Actually, most religions teach a lot of malarkey. I had a lesbian Lutheran friend once who was putting down Mormons to me telling me how bad they were. I could not beleive my ears because she had just been censured by her own church for being a homosexual, and her own mother called her an "abomination". How fucked up is that?

So far as I'm concerned, anyone of another religiosity taking down about any other religion needs to look in the mirror first.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:36 AM   #38
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Religion is bullshit. Period.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #39
HRH1948

Snark,

I raise my tired old head up from what seems to be the dungeon of hell.

Religion is the opiate of the masses. Nothing will ever change that. We all have a god with one peculiar name or another. The key problem seems to arise when that god is accused by his devout and stupid ass tragically demitted followers that claim to have a window into the future and claim to have divine knowledge of god’s wishes and propose a desire to kill everyone that doesn’t believe as they do.

Just how many times has that happened? I will venture to guess that more people have been stupidly slaughtered in the name of god than for any other reason.

Just how fucking totally illogical is that? For reference, see “9-11”. Oh yes, I want to follow that god into hell!

Snark, I nailed a number of white wings on my last dove hunt. I tried a new recipe and it kicked ass. I actually recorded the recipe and it genuinely kicks ass. That’s a first for me. I think that it has something to do with preserving a legacy.

My old friend, keep the faith,

HRH1948

Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #40
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote