Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #41
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

pretty much it's option one.
i'd love option three but considering my lack of a social life off the net, well that's highly unlikely.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:41 AM   #42
nagoya

nagoya has initial reputation

as a victim
unsure what number to pick
nagoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #43
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I'm a 2 , used to be a 3 , and that worked out so now I am a solid 2.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:52 PM   #44
ForceU2love

ForceU2love has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ForceU2love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravished View Post
I'd fall into the third category ---"I'm into online explorations currently...would consider real time/ in person stuff under the right circumstances". I would love to find someone who shares this fantasy for a long-term relationship, but how do you broach THAT subject on a date? "Oh, by the way, it would be great if you could rape me every night." ?
I would suggest merely bringing up the subject of fantasies, asking your partner what some of their favorite fantasies are, then you can volunteer that you like rough sex, which isn't really considered terribly taboo, and see what kind of response you get. If the response is not good, consider a trade it.

ForceU2love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #45
ForceU2love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilix View Post
Number 3, but it takes some level of trust. I don't want any law suits or anything, if the victim decides to change her mind afterwards.
That's why I've always emphasized being friends first. It gets to the point where you know each other well, Feel a trust between you and know that you both want the same thing!
Old 04-03-2015, 02:57 PM   #46
ForceU2love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyduchess View Post
#3 for me...I like the online play but if the right circumstances were to present itself with someone I trust then I would totally do real time rp
I love your sexy open minded ways lady!
Old 04-03-2015, 03:01 PM   #47
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote