Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Parent Night Teacher Nightmare 2 - Cindy - the story continues

It had been months since I had raped Stephanie. I always found it wise to lie low after a particularly rewarding rape. There had been no mention of the rape in the papers but my wife told me the local rumor mill was alive with problems occurring in the school. Apparently Ms Stephanie had become a little unhinged in the past two months.. It seems her husband had left her and she was on a leave of absence from the school, although the ‘good news’ was slowly recovering from her mental breakdown. I thought to myself that I do have that effect on women and smiled inwardly. Everyone else thought it was the particular breakup a “loving couple.” Of course they didn’t know what I knew.

I had visited some local hookers to keep my libido in check and of course the sex with my wife was becoming increasingly more forceful and rough. I could tell she wasn’t liking it. Well it really didn’t really matter how she felt, did it? It was what I wanted that counted. And what I wanted now was a repeat performance with another MILF teacher.

I had seen another potential target the night of Stephanie’s take down. She and Stephanie were apparently friends and had walked out together, ridden home together. What was her name? Ms Kathy? Ms Susie? Damn. I couldn’t remember. I was pretty sure she taught history or math. I would have to do my research on her before I engaged.

I do remember what she was wearing that night, that tight white pullover sweater that profiled her breasts straining to be free of the material, and so upright and firm for a woman her age.

And that black skirt that zipped up the back, so accessible. I even remembered those beige stockings and black “fuck me” anklestrap pumps with those 3 inch heels. I remember her white pearl drop earrings swinging on her ears as she walked back and forth in front of the classroom that night.

I do have an eye for detail, I paid attention to her body that night, just like I pay attention to detail in my planning. That is why I have been so successful and never been caught. The devil is truly in the detail.

I had cruised by Ms Stephanie’s house a few times in the past month in my van, and once, saw her teacher friend come out of her house and hug her.

I also remembered that Stephanie looked haggard and drawn. She had lost weight but I was not sure if this was from her experience with me or from the departure of her husband.

I had even thought about seeing her again but it looked like all the fight had gone out of her. I bet if I did make another visit, she would just lay there and let me do whatever I wanted to do to her. What fun was there in that? I liked a challenge. I liked when they foolishly thought they could fight back, and prevent me from having my way with them.

No, Stephanie would be no use to me…..but then a thought bubbled up to the top of my mind. Then again maybe she could be of some use. Maybe I could use her basement once again. It sure was outfitted nicely for my tastes.

Hmmm, a plan was beginning to formulate, something I had never tried before. The more I thought about it, the more excited I was becoming and I felt that old stirring in my loins once again, that always came right before I was about to rape again…..Yes, this could work out just fine.

Part2 – 2

Weeks later…

“That’s a good little pet, such a good little cum slut. That was the best you have done yet.” She smiled demurely. “Now lick it nice and clean and lick it off your face too. Here you missed a spot,” taking my finger and wiping some cum off her eyebrow, and then holding my finger out for her to lick it off.

“Yes Master,” as she dutifully opened her mouth and darted out her tongue to swipe my finger.

It had taken weeks and some rather rigorous disciplining, but I was a patient and thorough teacher. The welts on Stephanie had almost healed but I wasn’t sure her mind would ever truly heal. I had used her unmercifully during those weeks. I had used all the tricks in my book, not to mention some very handy tips I looked up on the Internet. You could call it the Stockholm Syndrome I guess as I had read that little psychological breakthrough in dept, but I now believed Stephanie was mine, totally mine.

I had used sleep deprivation, food deprivation and total isolation on Stephanie for the past weeks. She had lost even more weight. but was now on her road to recovery. At least the recovery I desired.

Fortunately, most of her family and friends left her alone after I made her record that voice message that she was going away alone for a vacation to rest, relax and recover. Unfortunately for her, she really didn’t get much of that as I visited her every day and many nights to let her out of her cage and renew her training.

I had raped her endlessly in every orifice. She wasn’t quite as tight as she once was but now each hole was easily accessible. In addition, she now did whatever I would tell her without a second’s hesitation. She wanted to please me because she knew the pain and anguish that resulted when I wasn’t pleased. At first that pain and anguish was very real and threatening, but now it was as easy and simple as withdrawing my attention from her.

What first had been anal rape was now seen as lovemaking to Stephanie. And now she wanted my love as many times as I could provide it.

I pulled on her collar to lead her upstairs. I was hungry and I wanted my dinner before I put her back in her cage and went home to my wife and kids.

This had been a lot of work but it was worth it. It was all in preparation for Cindy not that I hadn’t had my fun in the meantime. It was now almost time for Stephanie to call Cindy and announce she had “returned from vacation and met the man of her dreams.” She would invite Cindy over to stay the night and then Stephanie would help me do things to Cindy that Cindy could never imagine.

It would be almost 24 hours of pure heaven for me, albeit hell for Cindy. And the delicious part was that Stephanie would help me. I never totally erased her dominatrix tendencies but now could channel them and channel them I would. I would now have a partner in crime, a partner who behaved my every order, my every whim. I could just see the look on Cindy’s face and I smiled as I stroked my pet crouched on her knees next to me.

Part 3

“ Hi! Yes, I am fine now. That vacation was just what I needed. I met this great guy and I really want you to meet him. I have told him all about you and he wants to meet you too!” (Pause) – “No I don’t miss him. I am glad he left. The new man I met fulfills all my needs, and I can’t do enough to please him, that is how much he means to me. (pause) So how soon can you come over? I want to spend a whole day with you? And if you can, stay the night.” (Pause( “OK, let me know, bye!”

Stephanie handed the portable phone back to me and I pushed the off button. I pulled on her leash bringing her to me. She knelt by my side. I stroked her cheek.

“Very good, You did a very good job. Exactly like we rehearsed it. You didn’t miss anything I told you to say. So is she coming?” I asked.

“Yes Master” she purred.

“When?” I asked,

“She will get back to me. but maybe this weekend” she said with downcast eyes. “Very Good,” I replied, “I want to reward you for your good work. Would you like that?”

She perked up “Yes Master, very much!”

“OK I am going to let you suck my cock, while you finger yourself. And if you do a good job, I will let you have an orgasm. But don’t you dare cum, unless I allow it. If you do, I will know, and you will be punished….although sometimes I really think you like my punishment, don’t you?”

“I like both, Master. I like what you like,” she said as she crawled, knelt between my knees, and proceeded to unzip my pants. She pulled out my cock and looked up at me expectantly. I looked down at her and nodded. She smiled as she took my cock between her lips, her tongue darting out to tease it. She never took her eyes from mine as she stroked my cock up and down with her hand and moved her mouth to envelope the head. I nodded again and she slid down my cock with her mouth, taking it completely down to the base.

“Ahhhh I said, “Very good my pet. Your skills are really improving.“ She redoubled her efforts, as her free hand slide between her naked thighs and she started to slide her finger slowly down and up a few times before sliding down and in. I could see her gasp a little as her finger went in but she kept a steady pace on my cock, her mouth and hand moving with enthusiasm.

As she did this I mused outloud. “You do know my Pet that I will need your help with Cindy. Once you lure her to the basement, I will need your help securing her and keeping her quiet”

“Wssss Msster” as she tried to reply and suck me at the same time.

“And once she is secured, our fun will begin, I have lots of creative ideas on how we will take her. So many combinations to put together.” My hard cock growing even harder as I thought of them. Stephanie could tell and assumed it was from her efforts to please me. Her head really started bobbing now and her finger was moving in and out of her pussy, like a mini jackhammer. She was also making muffled moaning sounds and I knew she was close.

“NO, NOT YETt! Master always cums first. Slow that finger down.” She instantly stopped her finger movement. It hovered above her clit. And now she was doing everything she could think of to make me cum – with her mouth, tongue, and her hand. I could feel my cum rising.

“I want to see my cum on your face, my Pet. That would please me.“ She instantly removed her mouth and started jerkig my cock up and down with her hand, aiming the tip at her face.

She did not have to wait long. The first streams shot onto her hair and subsequent streams lower on her face, her forehead and eyes, her cheeks. She looked up at me expectantly. I waited until the last cum jet, shot out on her lips.

“Excellent , Very Good my pet,” I spoke with a panting breath. She was getting very good at this, I thought.

She still looked at me with pleading eyes. “Go ahead, you may now cum. The look of appreciation was so apparent. The hand between her legs started rubbing her pussy with a vengeance. Her finger slide up and down with stunning speed. Darting in and out. Her knees spread wide. Her mouth open in a widening “O.”

She started to gasp and make small “oh, oh, Oh, OH,“ sounds. Then her body trembled, jerked and spasmed as she came in waves - once, twice, three times. Her hand stopped it’s movement and her finger slowly pulled out of her pussy, juices dripping on the floor.

I stared down at her and almost told her to lick up the wet spot she made, but I was feeling generous today, My plan for Cindy was coming together nicely, I lay my head back in the chair and she laid her arm across my knees and lay her head down sideways, resting on her arm. And I couldn’t help but smile and think “Home Sweet Home”

Part 4

It was time, I inserted the key into Stephanie’s front door and let myself in. I walked to family room and my pet was asleep in her cage. I looked down at her sleeping so quietly on a large pillow, naked except for her collar and a light blanket. She looked so peaceful and I must admit, I was starting to have feelings for her. I squatted, opened her cage and stroked her cheek softly.
“It’s time my pet,” I said softly. I saw her eyes flutter open and a smile form on her face. “Hello Master,” She kissed my hand and crawled out of her cage on all fours. “Are you ready my pet? Are you ready to help Master have his pleasure with Cindy? She will be here soon. Have you practiced what I told you?” I asked.

“Yes, Master, I am to dress myself, and greet Cindy at the door. I will smile and hug her. I will tell her that you are down in the basement, making repairs on my bicycle. I will bring her downstairs to meet you. You will then take things from there.” she repeated exactly as I taught her.

“Master? Does this mean I will no longer be your pet?” She asked innocently.

“No my love, Cindy will just be our plaything, and you will have as much fun with her as I. And if she tries to lure me away from you, away from you my love, I will let you punish her. Would you like that?” I asked (she nodded) “But, you will always be my pet, and my love, but as Master explained, there will be times when he needs to take pleasure from other women, and needs your help.”

She kneeled before me and kissed my hand. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Her head bowed, I kissed her on the forehead. “Now go get dressed. She will be here soon.”

Stephanie walked quickly to the stairwell, and ascended, while I moved to the window to watch for Cindy’s arrival.

I was sure the Stephanie will obey, I had worked with her day after day, rewarding her with my cock and my cum each time she did well. I knew this was risky, I had never attempted to take two women at the same time, but I felt that the reality of this situation, I was really only taking one woman, and this time, I would have help.

What really kept my excitement up was to see if Stephanie would embrace her other side, her dominatrix side. I wondered what things she might do to her friend, especially if I told Stephanie that Cindy was trying to take me away form her, away from her Master. As I mused about this, I almost missed the car pulling into the driveway and Cindy getting out of her car, retrieving a bouquet of flowers.

It was time to move. I saw Stephanie come down the steps in a nice summer dress. I smiled at her and descended to the basement to prepare.

Part 5

Both women were giggling and talking excitedly as they descended the stairs. I hung back in the shadows, with my chloroform soaked rag at the ready, stashed in a plastic bag to prevent anyone smelling the fumes or having them evaporate too quickly.

Stephanie was telling Cindy all about the new man in her life, “Steve” and how I must have taken her bike out for a spin.

As instructed, Stephanie caused Cindy to sit with her back to my location and engage her in conversation so that she would not see or hear my approach.

I advanced holding the cloth in my hand. Cindy had no clue, as I reached around and held the cloth to her face. She tried to turn her face away. Her eyes opening wide, her head turning, her legs and arm flailing, trying to see who was doing this to her.

I could see Stephanie staring at Cindy’s face, and I was sure Cindy’s eyes were begging for help. She tried to claw my hand away with her face, also doing her best to stand up, her legs kicking out, her one arm reaching out to Cindy for help.

All this movement caused her to take deep breaths despite herself and with each deep breath her struggles became weaker. Her hand no longer clawed at mine, just a very weak pawing. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Finally she just collapsed. I held the cloth to her face for a while longer to make sure she wasn’t feigning, but was now obvious she was out cold.

I told Stephanie to remove Cindy’s black pumps with the 2” heels, her suntan pantyhose and then her black silk panties, while I pulled off her top and undid her matching black bra, I even removed the silver earrings dangling from her neck. This done, I put my hands under Cindy’s armpits, while Stephanie grabbed her by the ankles. We half carried, half dragged her naked body into the play room. She was not fat, but heavy, as her body was totally limp.

We draped Cindy over the padded “horse’ so that it supported her body but allowed easy access from behind and in front. I tied each of Cindy’s wrists to the front two legs and then moved to tie her ankles to the back two legs. I looked down at her, Her head resting on the padded horse, mouth open, a string of drool slowly sliding out and onto the pad.

I ordered Stephanie to get ready and don her Dominatrix leathers, while I tied a black blindfold tightly over Cindy’s eyes, Once that was secure, I also strapped on a ring gag so that my cock could easily access Cindy’s mouth.

Stephanie came back into the room and I was awestruck. She looked magnificent in her black and red corset, the red leather skirt and those black thigh high leather boots with the 3 inch heels. She had even put on a leather eye mask and her eyes gleamed through the holes with lust as she eyed Cindy from behind. She tapped her riding crop in her open palm. She was transformed from my pet into a lustful domineering woman, almost right before my eyes.

After staring at Stephanie for a good while, taking her all in. I finally shook off my stupor. Cindy was waking up, Waking up to her nightmare. We had all day to play with her.

Our. Well my plan was to let Cindy think that Stephanie was also captured and bound. I planned for Stephanie to cry out in fake pain and anguish. To describe to Cindy out loud what these “two” men had done to her.

I stood silently as Cindy came fully awake.

“Stephanie?” she croaked out, then with louder and with more panic, STEPHANIE?!!!”

Stephanie leaned back against her St Andrew’s cross and played her part.

“Yes?” she answered breathlessly.

“What is going on? Where are we? How did we get here? WHAT IS HAPPENING?” Cindy’s hysteria rising with each question.

“Two men!” Stephanie paused for effect. “Two men broke in here. One drugged you, while the other held me down. They tied us both up but then, they dragged you to where you are now and tied you down. Then, Then…..Then,” her voice quavering “they both….they both (Stephanie was able to put a crying almost hysterical sound into her voice) They both raped me repeatedly.”

“I am now tied to a wall in my own house, naked. At first they used me like the animals they were. But then Steve came in, saw what was happening and tried to save me. They attacked him. They used a stun gun on him and beat him senseless. Then they tied him up and took him somewhere….I don’t know where!” (faking another plaintive cry, and moan)

I was so proud of my little actress, my well trained pet. She was playing her part perfectly.

It was time for the “two men” to re-enter the scene. I cued Stephaniie.

“What have you done with Steve” she cried out.

“Well hello again, Let’s just say that “Steve” won’t be joining us anytime soon.” I replied.

To which Stephanie rejoined, “You fucking bastard.”

Stephanie was expecting this but I had to make it real, I advanced on her and slapped her face hard. “Shut the fuck up, bitch! If you know what’s good for you, you won’t open your mouth again, but just to make sure, let me stuff your panties in your mouth.”

I looked at Stephanie and saw the blood drip down the corner of her mouth. She wasn’t angry. She just smiled at me and used her tongue to lick the blood triumphantly. Her eyes still aglitter with almost evil malevolence. She was in her element now, I could see the taste of blood sparked a whole new personality.

She looked at me with almost a challenge in her eyes as she went to the toy wall and pulled off a large dildo, stopping to squirt lube on it. She then marched to the horse holding Cindy and started to work the plastic phallus almost violently into Cindy’s pussy. I saw Cindy stiffen with pain, but Stephanie was intent on her work and moved it expertly in and out.

Part 7

I could feel myself getting hard at the sight of this violation. “Well if you are going to fuck her pussy ‘Bob” then I am going to fuck her mouth,” I said.

Cindy was making inaudible sounds of pain and what sounded like pleas for mercy but the ring gag made her words a jumble. I didn’t want to hear them anyway, so I unzipped my pants and pushed my semi hard cock into the circle of the ring gag. Cindy did all she could to pull away, but she was tied tightly and the ring gag kept her mouth open in a perfect “O”.

Ah her mouth felt good, warm and wet. I pushed in deeper. Stephanie her pace with the dildo and started moving it in and out in a slow steady rhythm. I could see Cindy relax just a bit from this frontal and rear assault on her body. Stephanie looked up at me from her kneeling position behind Cindy and smiled. She knew this was giving her Master pleasure. I slowed pushed in a little deeper and could feel Cindy try to futilely push my cock out of her mouth with her tongue. She was also struggling against her bonds.

It was time for some tough love. I pulled out.

“Listen Bitch.” I said grabbing her by the hair and lifting her head up painfully. “You better give us pleasure if you want to get out of here alive and save your little whore friend over there tied to the wall. But maybe you need a little more convincing. Is that it? Do you need some more convincing? Because “Bob” and I can be pretty convincing.”

Stephanie had now retreated to the wall and picked up and sturdy wooden cane. But before coming back, she mockingly called to Cindy from her supposed restraints.

“Cindy, please do what they say, They will kill us both if you don’t. They only hurt me when I fought them. Once I let them have their filthy ways… It…it...it was better.”

Cindy paused but then tried to scream at the top of her lungs through the ring gag again struggling futilely to get free.

I nodded to Stephanie. She advanced and delivered a wicked “THWACK” to Cindy’s ass. Cindy’s mangled scream was cut off, replaced with a huge intake of air. Stephanie continued to punish Cindy’s ass with renewed vigor. “THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, her eyes gleaming through her mask, wide and alive, almost glowing. It was obvious that Stephanie enjoyed giving pain as much as receiving it.

“OK ‘Bob,’ I think she has been taught her lesson,” I said, but Stephanie was lost in her thrall. She continued to deliver blows to Cindy’s ass. THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, pulling her arm back and down in a swift smooth stroke.

I knew this had to stop, I advanced quickly on Stephanie as she withdrew to deliver yet another blow, I caught her wrist on the down stroke stopping, her mid swing. She glared at me and I glared back at her, my eyes hard and menacing. She certainly knew I could be a hard taskmaster and knew I also could deliver pain like she had never experienced.

Then something seemed to click in her mind, Her eyes refocused. Her arm relaxed. I looked at her again and shook my head from side to side. She bowed her head in resignation.

Cindy was a mess. Stephanie had not drawn blood, but the welts on Cindy’s as were dark, red, and raised. Cindy was crying, and I could see the wet matted blindfold on her face, and the mucus on her upper lip. She was gasping for breath and letting out quiet wails of pain with each expiration.

I leaned down to Cindy’s ear and said softly, “Now Darlin, I am sorry, but you really don’t want to make ‘Bob,’ or me angry. We are just here to have a little fun and then we will leave you be.”

This seemed to calm Cindy a bit, I looked at Stephanie and motioned for her to kneel down. “Now ‘Bob’ here is going to say he’s sorry for all that. He is going to lick your cunt real nice and make you feel all better.”

I pointed to Cindy’s pussy and Stephanie understood. She pulled off her mask and crawled to Stephanie’s pussy, She proceeded to stick out her tongue and lightly stroke Cindy’s outer vaginal lips and inner thighs.

I moved back to the front of the horse, near Cindy’s face. I leaned down again and said. “Now isn’t thus a lot better?”

Cindy did not acknowledge me. “Now let’s try this again but this time,” I paused for effect, “I want you to show me how much you love sucking cock.”

I lifted my semi rigid cock and once again pushed it into the ring and into Cindy’s mouth. This time she did not resist, so I started to move in and out slowly. I looked back to see Stephanie’s hands on Cindy’s hips, her face moving up and down, and in and out, expertly licking Cindy. The sight made me even harder and apparently easier for Cindy to take my cock deeper. Her tongue, rather than trying to stay out of the way, instead seemed to embrace my cock.

I moved in and out of her mouth with ease. I could see Stephanie was really into what she was doing, I saw her plant her face against Cindy’s pussy from behind. At first her eyes were closed but then they opened and she stared at me intently, a smile playing across them. She lifted her head, and the I could see Cindy’s creamy wetness on her lips and cheeks. She was now fingering Cindy’s pussy and then alternately licking her again. Stephanie’s eyes never left mine. She knew that by giving Cindy pleasure that Cindy would give her Master pleasure. And I was definitely feeling pleasure.

Despite herself I could see Cindy’s hips raising moving. Perhaps to pull away but more likely to get just the right position for Stephanie’s tongue and finger. Cindy took my cock easily as I stroked in and out. I could now feel my cum start to rise. I never slowed my stroke as I felt the streams of cum start to squirt into Cindy’s mouth and throat.

At first Cindy didn’t seem to notice but after the second stream of cum shot out, I could see her gag and again try to withdraw. Upon seeing this, Stephanie renewed her efforts on Cindy’s pussy vigorously licking and fingering her. Cindy relaxed again as I shot the last stream of cum into her hot wet mouth.

PART 8

Cindy was gagging but she was also close to cumming. She was trying to spit out my deposit from her mouth but Stephanie’s ministrations on her pussy had her aroused. Cindy was torn between disgust and pleasure, I could see both emotions playing her face, even thought she was still blindfolded, but ultimately she regained her senses and disgust won out. Aww too bad.

“Well Darlin, sorry my partners tongue didn’t win you over, but maybe his cock will?”

I had now given Stephanie the hint, I wanted to see if she could act on her own, improvise, do things without being scripted. I sat down in an easy chair to recoup my energy and to watch what came next. I saw Stephanie stand, undo her belt to remove her red leather skirt, unzip her black and red corset and drop it on the floor. She was naked except for her thigh high, black, stiletto boots and her body was magnificent, slim, toned and except for few bruises (courtesy of her training.) She looked perfect. She looked imperious, like a queen as strutted to the wall.

At the ‘toy’ wall and lifted off a belt with a black rubber dildo attached. She fastened it around her waist. (This must have been the same one she used on her submissive husband, I thought ) She walked back to Cindy holding the black rubber cock like a knife in her hand. She smiled at me as she positioned the dildo to align with Cindy’s vaginal lips and then with a smile of triumph, thrust inside.

Cindy grunted an “Oh, Ah” sound at this invasion and Stephanie just held it there deep inside Cindy, her hips pressed up against Cindy’s ass. She looked at me again and I nodded. And with that, Stephanie started to make long slow gliding strokes in and out of Cindy’s pussy with an experienced thrust that she must have learned while dominating and violating her husband.

The effect was almost instantaneous on Cindy. Having already been prepped by Stephanie’s tongue and finger action. Cindy tried her best to raise herself up to just the right angle.

The effect was almost instantaneous on me too. I could feel myself getting hard again at the sight. Sure I had raped many women in the past, but now I was watching a rape, and not just any rape but a rape of a best friend - the rape of a woman by a woman - a rape by someone who was not only my pet, but now also my partner.

I wasn’t sure why but Stephanie seemed to be enjoying herself too. She threw her head back closed her eyes and grabbed Cindy’s hips as she pushed herself in and out in slow rhythmic strokes. I looked down and found my own hand on my cock, stroking it.

Finally, I stood up and moved behind Stephanie. I pushed up against her from behind. My almost rigid cock lodging between the cheeks of Stephanie’s ass. I kissed her on the neck and moved down to kiss her on the shoulder, biting it gently, Meanwhile, my hands slide under her arms as I played with her breasts, running a finger underneath, cupping and squeezing them with both of my hands. My hips moving in synchronization with Stephanie’s strokes into Cindy. My cock sliding up and down betweens Cindy’s cheeks.

We moved in unison as I continued to passionately kiss Stephanie on the neck. Slide my tongue into her ear. My fingers from behind holding both nipples between the thumb and forefinger rotating and pinching. Pressed up against her back so closely that we became one in fucking Cindy.

Despite herself. Cindy was reacting to her invasion. This rubberized large cock burying itself deep into her pussy and then withdrawing, gleaming with her fluids was having an effect.

I watched from behind to see it plunge in deep, yet again and withdraw. Stephanie could sense Cindy’s arousal and began picking up her pace. She would thrust in and with each withdrawal, her ass moved up and down against my cock.

In and out, faster and faster, my cock sliding up and down against her ass. Cindy was now moaning as her orgasm built. I could feel Stephanie react with her own arousal.

I was sure this was wrong on so many levels within Stephanie’s mind but also so very good on the most important level, that pleasure zone in the brain. That piece of the brain that processes all outside stimulation, - sight, sound, feel, smell – and then delivers those pleasure endorphins to the body.

We continued this way for what seemed like hours, even though at most, it could be but five or ten minutes. All three of us were experiencing intense pleasure, not just from the physical sense but the entire wrongness of it all. We were all having true “guilty pleasure” both repelling and arousing. Well at least Stephanie and Cindy were. I had no guilt. This is what I lived for. What lifted me up from my shabby life to dominate, not just one, but now two women at once.

Finally it all ended as Cindy’s mix of moans and “OH’s” reached a crescendo. Stephanie thrust almost violently in and out of Cindy, as the sounds increased in both pitch and volume. Even Stephanie was making sounds as my hands and mouth did their work on her from behind. Not to mention my rigid cock moving just inches away from her pussy and against her ass.

Cindy let out a loud, “Ohhhhhhh!” as Stephanie made three quick and final thrusts, triggered by sounds Cindy was making. Stephanie then withdrew the dildo from Cindy and stood back, almost bowing before me to let me take Cindy myself. She had gotten Cindy to this point, prepped her just for me. I smiled at her, as I stepped forward and entered Cindy’s from behind.

“My turn” I said aloud to no one in particular, I began to move into her hot, wet pussy. I began stroking inside and withdrawing, mirroring the same strokes that Stephanie had delivered.

I saw Stephanie from the corner of my eye, take a seat, looping one leg over the arm of the easy chair. Her hand finding it’s way to her pussy. Slowly stroking her pussy, her finger sliding up and down between her exposed vaginal lips.

In her other hand, Stephanie was holding the black rubber dildo, licking it as she watched me fuck Cindy from behind. Inserting the tip, just so, into her mouth and sucking on the bulbous end.

The entire sight drove me mad with a lust I had never felt. I kept pumping Cindy faster, my fingers entering Cindy’s tight anus, as I fucked her with my cock. I could see Cindy stiffen at first, but then once again get into the rhythm of my movements.

She likes something in her ass, I thought) as my fingers did their work. Well if she likes my finger, she is going to love my cock.” I pulled out much to Cindy’s surprise and I believe dismay as she was so close to orgasm. Just as quickly I pushed down my rigid cock inserting into Cindy’s anus, pushing hard against the incredibly small hole and then in.

Again Cindy let out a large moan, the ring gag still tightly in place. I started to pump shallowly, gradually pushing in deeper with each stroke, until at last my cock was buried deep inside Cindy, my hips firmly against Cindy’s ass.

Cindy was moaning more often now, in pain? in pleasure? I couldn’t tell which, nor did I really care. It was about my pleasure and this was the most pleasurable time I experienced to date, even though I had done this 17 times before.

As I continued to thrust into Cindy’s ass. Her hips raising up with each stroke, I saw my pet. She was watching me fuck Cindy’s ass and her eyes were a glitter with a hungry lust. I also saw that Stephanie was using the dildo on herself, in complete sync with my deep strokes into Cindy. Each time I thrust inside, she would push the dildo into her pussy, her legs wide apart.

Maybe she was fantasizing being me and doing this to Cindy herself or maybe she was fantasizing that she was Cindy and I was doing this to her. Either way, I only grew harder and my pace quickened. Stephanie’s pace quickened too in unison with mine.

Now her head was thrown back as she “jack hammered” that dildo into her pussy. The sights and sounds and smells all conspired together to make this the best experience I had ever had, bar none - the wet sound of my cock plunging into Cindy, the creak of the horse Cindy was tied to, the smell of sweat and cum, the moans from Cindy but most of all the sight of Stephanie getting off while watching me rape Cindy’s ass.

I could see that she was trying to time her orgasm to coincide with mine, even Cindy’s. And then it did happen simultaneously. As I started spewing cum inside Cindy’s ass. I noticed Stephanie rise up and jam the dildo, once, twice. a third time into her pussy. Then a I saw her body quiver mounting into a full body shaking orgasm. She never made a sound, as instructed. We couldn’t let Cindy know that ‘Bob’ was actually a woman, a fellow teacher, a friend,.

Cindy was shaking too. I could feel the vibrations of her body even though she was fastened tightly to the horse. Despite herself, she moaned in pain and pleasure, once again competely repelled by the idea of what was happening but aroused by her body and the stimulation of anal intercourse.

I pulled out, exhausted both physically and emotionally. Stephanie still lay in the chair, her legs spread wide but her head back and relaxed. The dildo belt dropped to the floor. Cindy was crying once again as the cum ran out of her ass sliding down to her pussy.

Part 9

“Wow Darlin,” I said to Cindy, ”that was just dandy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, but I guess you probably didn’t, did you? Now me and Bob are going to take your friend here upstairs for some more fun times, but you just wait right here, OK?” I said mockingly as Cindy was still tied tight.

Stephanie was now alert and sitting up, I motioned for her to stand up and move back to the wall. Then I acted like I was addressing her still chained to the wall.

“So Baby, did you like the show Bob and I put on? Did it get you all wet down there? (pausing) Oh Bob, lookie here. (indicating by my voice that I was fingering Stephanie’s pussy.) I think she liked what she saw, Seems like we got a hot one here too. How about we take her upstairs for some more fun? I bet she has some toys we can use on her, but if not, I am sure we something around the house to use. It will be fun fucking her in front of her boyfriend. I bet he will get a hard on watching us do her…just like baby girl here did watching us do her friend.”

I motioned to Stephanie to give her last rehearsed speech and she was right on queue.

“You fucking bastards, Just leave us alone, Just let us go. Haven’t you done enough already? We won’t go to the police. I swear. Just let us go.”

I rejoined with my rehearsed part “Well Baby girl, not just yet. Bob here and I aren’t quite done with you. We think your boyfriend is one of those guys who likes to watch, so we, meaning you, are going to put on a little show for him. Show him how much you like to suck cock and swallow cum. I bet that will keep his interest for a while.” And then my voice hardened. Now get your ass upstairs. Bob hold her tight. I don’t want to go chasing her again.”

I motioned to Stephanie. She picked up her dominatrix costume and we retreated up stairs, out of the range of Cindy’s hearing. On my way, I picked up the large wooden paddle leaning against the wall.

When we were totally out of ear shot. I gave my final instructions to Stephanie. “I am going to go down to the basement one last time and use the chloroform once again on Cindy. I want you to change back to the clothes you were wearing when Cindy arrived and meet me back here in 5 minutes. Do you understand?” Stephanie nodded.

I once again rendered Cindy unconscious, pulled the doors shut and locked them tight, hiding the toy wall. I returned to the living room where Stephanie was waiting. I picked up the large wooden paddle and held it out to Stephanie.

She looked at me questioningly. I hadn’t told Stephanie about this part of my plan and I am sure she was totally confused

“I want you to hit me with this as hard as you can - On my face. On my arms and legs. As much of my body as you can. You must leave bruises and draw blood. I will tell you when to stop. I will then use this rope to make rope burns on both our wrists and ankles.”

“But why Master? I don’t want to hurt you. I love you.” Stephanie responded plaintively

I moved my hand to her face and caressed her cheek lightly and then I said. “You were magnificent today and gave me more pleasure that I ever thought possible. We make a good team, a very good team. But up til now I have always worked alone. I want you to be my partner, to go with me on my scouting trips. To help me lure women into my snare so that both you and I can enjoy them. It would give me great pleasure to do this with you. Would you like to be my partner moving forward? Would you like to be my partner in crime?”

Stephanie smiled and nodded. I smiled back and then I gave her a wicked backhand to her face, knocking her to the floor and I am sure causing a major bruise.

At first she looked up at me confused, holding her hand to her firery red cheek. I smiled down at her and after a few seconds, she smiled back up at me lovingly. Sheh had figured it out. Then I ordered her, “Now get up and do as you were told to do. I need to be bruised, as well, if we are going to get away with this and continue on.”

Stephanie jumped to her feet. Picked up the paddle, gauging it’s weight. She pulled it back and with a mighty swing connected with my face. It hurt like hell and I knew it would start swelling immediately. I could see the same was happening to her now purpleling face. “Again!” I said, and watched as she withdrew the paddle once more.

Epilogue…One week later

I limped into the hospital room. My arm in a sling. Stephanie at my side, holding my arm. helping me walk. In her other arm she held a vase of flowers.

We both looked like shit. Her bruises and mine just starting to fade to that ugly yellow color. We made our way to Cindy’s bedside and saw Cindy’s eye’s flutter open. We both put on our saddest faces.

Stephanie spoke first. “Are you OK?” Cindy just burst into tears. Stephanie patted her arm. “I am so sorry, so very,” she said.

Cindy choked out, “I am sorry for all of us.” And once again dissolved into tears.

I finally spoke. “Cindy I am so sorry, I should have done more to protect you two. I will never forgive myself. I was so looking forward to meeting you and then this happened. Stephanie as told me so very much about you and I was hoping we could all be friends.”

Cindy looked at me quizzically. I had tried to disguise my voice and speak in a different, more formal manner but still she still seemed to recognize my voice pattern, my cadence. I squeezed Stephanie’s hand. She looked at me. Then she spoke to Cindy once again.

“We just came to tell you, that we are moving away. I can never go back in that house again, after all the terrible, horrible things that happened there. I thought I would recover after John left me but that house, houses only very bad memories. I wish you the very best. We wish you the very best but we just need to get away from all this horror. Again I am so very sorry.”

Stephanie reached over and gave Cindy a gentle hug. She then looked back at me. “Ready Hun?” I nodded. Cindy still stared at me, trying to puzzle together in her drug-adled mind what was so familiar.

And with that we turned and walked out the door of her hospital room. I looked at Stephanie and smiled. She smiled back and pulled me closer.

As we walked down the hall of the hospital, we saw a hot little candy-striper bouncing down the hall. Stephanie squeezed my arm and looked at me and then back to the candy striper with a "can we have her" type look. I laughed and said "Of course my Pet, Of course we can."

Part 3 is in the works as an RP.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
Celestelian

Celestelian has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Celestelian

cant wait to read the next one shesh
Celestelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The 3rd installment is up but as an RP in the RP section. My new writing partner is quite magnificent
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote