Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Carla's VR Hell

Carla's VR Hell
Chapter 1

Carla Jonas was an attractive young brunette with a supple body and she knew it. Her breasts weren’t super large but they were still perky enough to turn some heads, along with her lithe body and sexy ass. She always considered herself a pretty smart woman. The only problem with her was that when it came to careers she was undecided. She was smart enough to be anything but she was almost done her freshman year at university and she couldn't figure out what she wanted to do with her life.
That was why when she was approached to test the newest in Virtual Reality simulators she eagerly jumped at the chance. According to the scientists who were working on the machine, the unit would allow people to experience life in different situations. She had signed on for a four hour session allowing her to experience many different career fields that she might be interested in. It wasn't until she saw that one of the attendees was her old science teacher that she felt apprehensive.
She hoped that he didn't recognize her as the one who cost him his job all those years ago. After all he was a married man and had no right looking and touching those girls (in the name of science he would tell them). She had reported him and hadn't seen him since. She tensed as he passed by her, but if he did recognize her he didn't show any sign of it. Maybe, he doesn't know who turned him in. That was her last thought before she was strapped down.
Then she found herself in an sleazy motel room butt naked. Lying on the bed across from her was Mr. (she couldn't remember his name)
“I know you,” she said not remembering who he was only that she was worried about being in the same room as him.
“Of course, you do you little bitch,” his voice replied sounding deep and angry. “You cost me me my career, my girl. Everything, did you really think I would forget you?” He rolled off the bed and started to advance on her. He then threw her on the bed and before she could react our say anything he was already spreading her legs, rubbing his cock, which even though was average sized filled her with dread.
“Keep your legs open,” he said in a calm voice. She found that no matter what she tried she couldn't close them. He positioned the head of his cock between her dry pussy lips and proceeded to rub it up and down against her. “You fucked up my life, bitch so now I'm going to fuck up yours,” he hissed at her rubbing his dick up and down against her. “This is your life now, and what's worse is you want it this way, grab my cock and put it in your pussy.” To her horror her hands seem to take on a life of there own as they grabbed his dick and started attempting to inch it in despite her reluctance. Then with one rough shove he rammed it through her pussy lips and started fucking fierce and hard. She started to cry but found she couldn't move. “Your in my kingdom now bitch, you can only do and say what I want you to” To prove his point he continued to fuck her hard and fast and she did nothing but whimper. He moved his hands up to her breasts and started to lick them very fiercely. He also started to bite them enjoying her pain and humiliation. He pulled out of her and looked down at her abused pussy covered with sweat and blood. “One of the best things about my kingdom bitch, is that I can control when I cum, and I'm not ready to cum yet, he then licked two of his fingers. “you however want to cum, but you can't not yet. I want to watch you fondle your nipples first,” Her fear increased as she found herself fondling her nipples, “Pinch them bitch” she did and while she was caressing her breasts and nipples he put two fingers inside of her and proceeded to finger her pussy. Only her eyes could display the horror that she was feeling as for reasons beyond her understanding kept her from screaming.
He finally pulled out, her emotions were in turmoil, “my kingdom can prevent from feeling even the slightest pleasure, you're here for two reasons, my revenge and my enjoyment. He suddenly had a gun in his hands were there wasn't one before. He went to the head of the bed so he was able to kneel by her head while still within reach of her pussy “Now you made a disgusting mess on my cock bitch, clean it,” She tried to resist but her hands grasped his cock and before she could stop she had placed it in her mouth. “That's right bitch suck that cock.” and she found herself sucking him up and down while he reached over and stared fingering her clit with his left hand while his right was placing the tip of the gun barrel on her left nipple. “Yeah that's right you're just a stupid little bitch,” She finally found she was able to take his cock out of her mouth.
“Yes, sir you're right, I'm just a stupid little bitch” she didn't want to say the words they just sort of flowed out of her
“And what are you?”
“I'm sorry, sir”
“Sorry for what?”
“For being a stupid little bitch that wasn't smart enough to pass your class,”
“You deserve to be punished don't you think?”
“Yes sir, I do”
Tears formed in her eyes and she couldn't figure out why she was saying such humiliating about herself. She felt something cold and wet around her pussy, she looked down to see her teacher licking her cunt while rubbing the gun against it. Suddenly she felt a wash of guilty pleasure over take her body. It was like the orgasm was starting to be unblocked while her teacher was licking her wet cunt.
“I love sloppy seconds, which is lucky for you, I mean a stupid bitch like you knows all about being second. “You want to cum but guess what, you can't I'm going to break you, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging strangers of the street for their cocks.”

She stirred and looked up to see that she was still at home, that the whole thing had just been a bad dream, or so she thought until she noticed the piece of cloth in her mouth and the ropes around her hands which were behind her back. She was relieved to see that she wasn't naked anymore, she had on a t-shirt and bra, along with shorts and panties but her relief was short lived as she found herself in a room with three of her friends who were in the same predicament she was.

End of Chapter 1
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2

Carla woke to find herself trapped in a room with her roommate Dianne, and two of her classmates, A blond she secretly nick named Smiles because she was always smiling at everyone not knowing why and Lois a more bosom blonde with a nice pair of legs on her. Dianne was more like her except a tad more petite and with shorter cut hair.
“Hello ladies,” a dark voice boomed through an unknown source through the room. We are going to play a little game. Actually you're already in the game, you see each one of you was hand picked by me and my associate to try our little machine here. Oh yes, you are still in the reality simulators and you will remain in there until we decide to let you out. If we do.” The girls looked around worried. “Now we've had some fun with all of you and as you noticed you couldn't prevent it. Oh but this machine can do so much more, as you will learn. Now lets start the game shall we, the first trial is a simple one the first one to stand wins. Carla rolled over quickly as well as all the other girls but she was the first to stand. “Very good, here's your reward” to Carla's and everyone's amazement the ropes around Carla's hands disappeared. “Now Carla, I want you to walk over to Lois and Joanna over there” Carla found herself once again unable to control her body as she walked over to the two girls who were just as scared as she was. “Good now Lois, I'm going to remove your gag and while Carla is fondling Joanna over there I want you to use your teeth to remove Carla's short, Carla undo your button,” Carla found herself unable to resist the command and she unbuttoned her shorts. “Good now go behind Joanna and fondle her breasts until Dianne rips her shirt off with her teeth. Tears of frustration filled Carla's eyes as her body seemed beyond her control. Her hands groped Smiley's tits while she felt Lois using her teeth to undo her zipper, She began rubbing her palms in a circular motion around Smileys breasts while watching a embarrassed Dianne using her teeth to rip off the shirt she was rubbing. She felt Lois hot breath on her leg as the blonde tried to pull her shorts down with her teeth. “You better hurry girls,” the voice mocked them. She begin rubbing Smileys tits a little rougher hating the unfairness the others had to go through. She thought that she was going to snap until she finally heard a tear and Smily's t-shirt coming off. But by the time the shirt was torn off Carla was standing on her shorts. “About time Carla kick your shorts away and then show me Joanna's tits. Her limbs refused to resist and she shimmied out of her shorts and then removed Joanna's bra exposing her tits. “Alright ladies you are going to need your mouths freed for the next task so here's what's going to happen. Lois I'm going to remove your gag because you were able to accomplish your task first but Dianne' you are going to have your gag removed just enough to remove Carla's gag, then Joanne you are going to have your gag removed just long enough to remove Dianne's gag. I'll be timing you both so don't dawdle”
Dianne, immediately locked her teeth over the piece of cloth that was stuffed in Carla's mouth, she turned and tilted her head until she was finally able to get the piece of cloth out of Carla's mouth barely rubbing their lips together. Smiley however had a harder time, her mouth felt big and awkward as she rub against Dianne, to make things even harder it seemed to Carla that Dianne was trying to resist Smiley perhaps to make the clock go slower. Smiley's face and lips rubbed against Dianne's before the cloth gag was finally removed. “Alright Lois, if you'll go and suck on Dianne's finger tips you'll find the ropes will come off,” Like magic they indeed seemed to fall off. “Alright Dianne remove your bra, I don't appreciate cheaters, just rip it off.” Dianne let out a small cry of pain as the bra strap pulled against her skin before snapping. “Now you owe Joanne a apology so go pleasure her breasts, feel free to use your hands as well as tongue. Carla watched as a hesitant Dianne walked over to Joanne and started cupping her left breast in one hand before lower her pink tongue on top of Smiley's nipple. “Now Carla go show me the color of Lois's panties” Carla couldn't resist the voice and despite Lois protests Carla started undoing the button of Lois shorts and then pulling them down. She heard a hushed moan barely escape Joanne lips as her roommate was manipulated into orally pleasing her breasts. Dianne was now sucking the right nipple while cupping the left bosom in her hand. “That's enough, now Joanne, despite Dianne's resistance you still lost so as punishment..” as he spoke Dianne suddenly found what looked like a mouth harness in her hands, except protruding at the end of it was a large pink dildo. “Now Dianne if you would be so kind as to attach that to Joanne's jaw, and Carla if you would be so kind as to pull Lois's panties to the side, Carla's fear grew even more as she watched her hands pulling Lois's panties to one side she turned and to her horror saw Dianne pulling Joanne by the dildo towards Lois, Joanne was forced to her knees and with Dianne's help the dildo was forced into Lois's resistant pussy. Dianne was helpless as she pushed Joanne's head back and forth forcing the dildo to go in and out of Lois's pussy, “Alright why don't you to roomies make out for awhile, oh and Carla I want to see Dianne's panties soon,”
The two roommates found themselves in a weird embrace their tongues both circling one another while Lois' cries of pain filled the room and tears flowed down Joanne's cheeks as she quite litterally was face fucking Lois. Carla found her hands drawn to Dianne's shorts and she began taking them off. “Alright Joanne, now just tongue fuck her,' the dildo in the mouth had disappeared and instead Joanne was animated into pushing her tongue in Lois's pussy and then pulling it out again. Lois felt a guilty wave of pleasure as Joanne's tongue thrust in and out of her. She didn't know weather to cry stop or more. “Alright, Carla why don't you reward Joanne, by giving her a hand,” Carla nodded against her will and walked over to Joanne, then she started rubbing Joanne's clit with her fingers. “Very good, but remember keep her pussy covered just tease it. Lois would you like those nasty panties removed?”
“Yes please,” Lois breathed out in so much pleasure and pain that she didn't care anymore that her pussy was exposed. “Very good, Dianne why don't you relieve your roommate of her panties and then assist her with Joanne. Lois observed that the voices control was getting stronger there seemed to be barely any seeming physical resistance as Carla was finger teasing Joanne while Dianne took of her panties In fact Joanne was the only one who's breasts were exposed. She looked at Carla who like herself was bare assed but Carla's hands were free, Dianne was only wearing a t-shirt and panties and Joanne though her ass was covered was still gagged and bound. “Lois be a good girl and use that talented mouth on Joanne's shorts, while Carla's unhooks your bra.” Lois felt the tug again compelling her body to once again use her teeth to remove a pair of shorts while Carla removed her bra. After what seemed like forever but she finally got them off. “Alright, now we are going to have a tongue race between Lois and Joanne, one of you has to make a participant cum. So Lois you will eat Dianne's pussy and Joanne you will eat out Lois's ass. Carla watched as Dianne sat on the ground and spread her legs while Lois keeled down her ass wide in the air. Then Joanne positioning herself, moving like a broken puppet putting her tongue close to Lois's asshole.
“You can end all this,” a voice said in Carla's head “all you have to do is say it”
Say what? Carla wondered. Frustration filled her heart as she saw Dianne writhing in forced ecstasy. The look of revulsion on Joanne's face as her tongue went in and around Lois's asshole.
“Come on Carla you always were good at figuring things out what do you have to say?
I don't know, Carla thought angrily I don't what you want you.... the words suddenly dawned on her.
“I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry that I am such a stupid little bitch” the moans seemed to lessen and then stop as Carla found herself alone in a white room Except standing across from her gagged with her arms behind her back wearing nothing more then a red leather bustier was Lois.
“You're right Carla you are a stupid little bitch and you still have a lot to learn.”

End of Chapter 2
Old 11-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Very original idea! I like it!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 3

“The first thing you will learn is that I control this place and all your reality, observe I don't really care for what Lois is wearing she has nice tits that I don't want covered up, before Carla's horrified eyes the bustier melted off of Lois and while exposing her breasts formed into a pair of tight looking panties with a black and purple v pattern. Carla noticed that everything she wore before had returned except her hands were free. Now Carla we're going to play a game with Lois, the rules are very simple first you will lick your fingers and then you will proceed to finger fuck her while I remove her gag, you will start with one and increase the number of fingers every two minutes, Lois the only way this will stop is if you remove her t-shirt which will be a little less resistant with your teeth.” Carla tried the hardest she could to resist but to no avail as her body moved like a depraved puppet, she put her fingers in her mouth and proceeded to lick them. While she got one hand wet the other was pulling aside the crotch line of her panties. She could tell by the whining noises coming from Lois that the gag had been removed, she took one finger and started rubbing Lois's pussy and then after she achieved what could be considered sufficient lubrication she plunged one finger inside Lois's pussy only to feel teeth on her shoulder as Lois desperately tried to tear off her teeth shirt with the only means at her disposal. Carla started pushing a little faster unable to control her hand, but despite the humiliation she could not help but marvel at Carla's skill with her teeth as she had only been at for 40 seconds and already Lois had half the shirt ripped. She picked up the pace which was getting easier as Lois seemed to be getting wetter finally she was able to rip the shirt off just as Carla was about to insert the second finger. “Well done Lois, Carla take your fingers out and rub whatever juices over Lois's tits, then use your tongue and clean them. I'll remove your gag for only this purpose. Lois if you can resist even the hinting of a moan I'll release you from bondage. Carla secretly hoped that Lois could hold out, but whoever was controlling seemed to pick the right places to rub and lick. Carla noticed this as she licked and suckled each nipple as tenderly as possible, she couldn't help but notice Lois biting her lip. She tried to be gentle while at the same time cleaning as much as she could with each lick. Lois tried to stand still but Carla could feel her trembling as her tongue was controlled by an outside force. She rolled her tongue around the exterior of Lois's breasts all the while her fingers were playing with Lois's nipples. Her thumb and forefinger rolled back and fourth squeezing each nipple playing with them, pinching them. Carla could feel Lois's frustration building as she fondled her friends tits but she had almost licked up the sticky juices that covered her breasts she just had to hold out a little longer. Finally they heard “Very impressive control Lois, Carla if you look in your hands you'll find the key to Lois's cuffs,” a great sense of relief washed over Carla as she unlocked Lois's chains. They disappeared before hitting the floor. “Your free to go Lois, however I'll up the ante and give you ladies the chance to know the truth about this place and why your here if Lois will get naked and play with Carla's tits while I explain.” The two ladies looked at each other, Lois looked reluctant but for once Carla was allowed to make her choice. She walked over to Lois turned her back to her.
“Do it!”
“What?”
“I want to know what this is all about, it'll give us a chance to figure out how to stop him so do it”
“But...”
“He'll never let us go otherwise,” Hearing this Lois started to walk towards her
“Uh' uh said the voice, naked first”. Clenching her fists Lois took off the panties and then began fondling Carla's breasts. She rubbed her hands up and down her shirt, she felt up as much of the fabric of Carla's bra as she could.
“As you two have probably guessed by now you are actually in the VR simulator. But you are not any students of mine, you two bitches were private detectives that ruined my life.
“Who are you,” Carla shouted.
“Another question, another action, before I answer I want you two to make out and while you are doing that I want Lois to stick her finger up Carla's ass.”
“No I won't... Lois protest was cut off by a desperate Carla sticking her tongue in Lois's mouth
“If you want the answers do it,” Lois too a deep breath and then stuck her finger up Carla's ass and proceeded to wiggle them a little. It wasn't easy Carla's ass was tight but she was finally able to fit it up there. She heard a whimper escape from Carla but she continued to move her finger hoping to learn a weakness over there strange kidnapper. “Very good, but I've already shown who I was, I am one of scientists who invented this interface. Its quite remarkable if I do say so myself for example just like I clouded your memories I can make you really angry and vengeful at Carla, Lois, to the point where you'll enjoy spanking and finger fucking her pussy you would like that opportunity wouldn't you?” As he spoke the words a rage suddenly filled Lois, you stupid bitch, this is all your fault, had to be a her didn't you.
“I'll show you, you stupid bitch, and with those venomous words escaping her mouth, Lois slapped Carla and turned so she was on her knees facing away from Lois, and then Slap, Slap, the sound of Lois hand spanking Carla forcing her down on her knees and spreading her legs while Carla seemed powerless to resist. Lois pushed her head down and then slowly started rubbing her fingers against Carla's clit then with a hard push Lois shoved three fingers in Carla's pussy and started moving her arm faster and faster. Carla cried out but Lois didn't care this was all this nosy bitches fault and she deserved to pay. Lois showed Carla no mercy as she began finger fucking a helpless Carla who was feeling more and more humiliated she couldn't hold it back and she screamed.
“Please forgive me, I'm such a stupid bitch, please.” But Lois didn't stop, Carla felt her pussy starting to succumb to the physical actions of her partner. Her pussy started to react to the roughness being shown to it.
“Very good, now I want you two to 69 and I'll tell you the rest of my story. As an added bonus the first one to get the other to cum can leave and will never hear from me again. But if either of you cheat and insert something besides your tongues in each other then you'll both be sucking cocks on the subway for two hours.”
As she heard this a sudden survival instinct took over Carla, she had enough and she wanted out. She watched as Lois rolled on top of her and placed her head between Carla's legs holding her own pussy just out of reach. But Carla had had enough and she quickly rolled herself and Lois over so they were both on there sides and started licking Lois's pussy. She knew that she was at a disadvantage since her clit was already a little wet due to Lois's work over. But she had to try, she rolled her tongue over Lois's dry lips lapping at it over and over again, but she already felt Lois's tongue going inside her. The man who had trapped them wasn't kidding she was quite skilled with her tongue. She could feel Lois's hot breath on her clitoris just before her tongue started working it over. Realizing she had to get a little more aggressive she quickly rolled her tongue over Lois's pussy and started working it over faster and faster trying her best to get Lois to cum before she did. But Lois was determined not to be forced into servitude any longer than she had to be. They were so involved in what they were doing they didn't hear a word of what there captor said. His story about being pardoned once the military learned about his machine, and how he had convinced them that he was still working on it. Instead all that mattered to Carla was that she could feel to her shame that she was getting wetter and wetter. Lois's tongue was like a wet jack hammer just pushing her to the edge until finally she couldn't take it anymore as she felt a shameful orgasm explode on Lois's tongue and she rolled over in an exhausted heap.

“Very good Lois, you are free to go, as for you Carla, I'm afraid you'll need to see a doctor, oops I mean be a doctor.

Lois opened her eyes and found the gag was still in her mouth, but she was wearing a lab coat and with matching white lace bra and panties underneath. Standing across from her massaging his cock was a man with at least 10 inches.
“I'm ready to give you my sperm sample doc”

End of Chapter 3
Old 12-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 4

To: Dr Listner

Subject: Continued VR testing

Carla seems to be fully immersed in the treatment. She has just finished the doctor simulation that you programmed for her. Just as you programed the first thing she did was remove the lab coat giving me a wonderful full view of her body. The program has reached the point where she is realizing that resistance is a waste of time. I was able to push her fully onto the table with her legs spread allowing me full access to her body. She still tried to resist as I stuck it in her but after awhile when I pulled out she seemed to realize that she wasn't going anywhere. I ordered to rub her cunt while I removed her gag and bra. The look on her face when she realized her body was under our control was priceless. Then as you can see from the video feed my assistant arrived.

Dr. Listner smiled as he pushed the button allowing him to watch the video feed of Carla's impending humiliation. He watched as the “patient started fondling Carla's breasts while the intern just watched at first then started removing Carla's panties
“Yeah keep rubbing your cunt.” hearing this Carla tried to stop but the Intern smacked her ass hard which seemed to prompt whatever outside force that was controlling her to go even faster. The patient went under leg which was prompted up on the table and started licking her pussy.
“Sorry Doc, didn't bring a condom,”
“That's ok fuck my ass,” Carla said against her will, but before she could say anything she felt the sharp throbbing pain of the interns cock going right up her ass.
“You like this don't you, like getting fucked the ass like a horny bitch.” the pain was harder and harder, she didn't like it, the patient was going back to work on her tits while the intern pounded her harder. She still couldn't resist but what was worse for her was she was starting not to want to. The pain that she was feeling in her asshole was turning into a perverse pleasure that she didn't want to end
“Stick your tongue out Doc I've got your sample ready” the patient said stroking his cock in front of her, she smiled and stuck her tongue out as the patients load shot in her mouth, it was hot and salty and she wanted more. She reached over and put his cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking him off. It wasn't the taste that was getting to her it was the feeling of being controlled. The Intern was still fucking her in the ass.
“Got another sample bitch, get on your knees,” she immediately obeyed and the Intern put the cock that had just been in her ass. “That's right bitch lick up every drop,” Carla hungrily swallowed all the semen that ejaculated. She didn't know why she was doing, our even enjoying it just that she should do it. She felt guilty how could she enjoy this when she put her friends through hell. And she was enjoying it now.

As you can see Dr. Listner Carla has succumbed to the subliminal programming that we have placed her under. The program allows us to change certain recall events and simulate pleasure centers. Carla will feel the need to punish herself on a regular basis by submitting herself to any perverse desire any one suggests to her.

A week after, Carla was on a case, she was investigating a financial planner who might have been skimming from the top. She got on the elevator and stood next to a man who was waiting for his floor. Her phone rang.
“Hello,”
“Hello Carla, its your teacher, and what are you?”
“I'm a stupid bitch,”
“Very good, where are you?”
“I'm in an elevator,”
“Is there any cock with you?”
“Yes,”
“Listen carefully, ask him to hold your phone then strip to your bra and panties. The man standing next to her was surprised when she pushed the emergency stop on the elevator and started to strip while she held the phone. She then took back the phone and listened to the instructions. Hanging up she got on her knees in front of the perfect stranger.
“I want you to fuck me up the ass like the stupid bitch I am, would you like me to suck your cock first?”
“What?” the stranger replied caught by surprise as Carla was already pulling out his dick.
“I'm a stupid little bitch, who has to have at least one cock up her ass from every floor.” Before the stranger could reply Carla already had his cock in her mouth. She was licking and sucking it the stranger loosened his tie, not sure what to do.

On the other end of the phone Listner smiled as he filled his calender with Carla's new schedule.

The End

Tags
trapped in a sex game